Brett and the Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does it hurt?"

"Look around you, Brett. Doesn't all of this hurt?"

Their skin met. "You shall be my slave, and in return I will make you feel parallel to God himself."

Samantha ripped her hand away and shoved both her hands under his armpits and held him into the air. She breathed. Essence from the willing. One step closer to feeling something.

She liked to watch this part. His face a moving picture of horror to confusion to pure bliss. As she exhaled the extraordinary abyss leached into him. She was like him too once. The halfway point between the worthless and the divine. The taste of Eden was a gateway d**g that needed to be eased in to. Not too much the first time. She felt the rush. It all came creeping back, all that went with experiencing life. The dominance, the hedonism, the absolute shame.

She put him down, a smile, he let out a long breath and seemed to relax. Slouching now.

"Welcome to heaven, baby."

Bret picked her up and held her against the wall. His arms shook bracing her weight in front of him.

How pathetic. She weighed maybe one hundred and twenty pounds and no man ever struggled to lift her before. Still, he needed to have his fun. She stroked his black curly hair behind with a few fingers and that's when she felt him grow and push against her stomach.

"What are you waiting for?" she whispered in his ear then yanked his head back.

He released her, smiled, and dropped his pants. The belt made a gentle ring as it went around his ankles.

She smirked at his blue plaid boxers. She had figured for a tightie whitie man. The fly wasn't closed and his tip was poking out. Judging from the outline, it wouldn't be anything she would remember in the coming years, but it was serviceable.

He leaned forward and kissed her breasts. Alternating between the two, soft circles around the nipples, then engulfing them in his mouth. She reached inside the starchy fabric and pulled it out. He recoiled at her touch and moaned as if she had found something he did not know existed. Long strokes with one hand, dragging her pinky nail along the shaft as she went.

He yanked down skirt. It snagged halfway down her thighs. He licked his lips at the sight of her naked crotch.

"I guarantee you've had nothing like this," she said. He took her by the hips and pulled her close to him. His throbbing cock rubbing against her.

"Control freak, are you?" She tugged his head back again. "That will change." She threw them on the bed. He tried to lunge off, and she flattened him backward with her foot. "Stay."

"I thought you said you would be nice."

"Believe me, this is me being nice."

She turned away from him, needing a break from the mediocrity and to let him watch her ass as she slowly finished taking off her skirt and flicked it with her toes.

A commercial echoed from the television in the living room. The best songs of the seventies.

It was a great time to be alive. No internet or connected law enforcement. The last hurrah for being able to skip town and start over without expensive fake documents.

Melodies shifted from meandering pop with jazz undertones to the true definition of rock-and-roll. Samantha closed her eyes and raised her hands, letting her body move with the notes.

When the music ceased, she placed him between her cheeks and began to grind against him. Slow. In a straight line before arching her back and moving it side to side. His legs shook, and he moaned.

"This is the greatest night of your life."

She went faster.

"I need you to say it."

"This is the greatest night of my life," he said.

She spun and mounted him. She held his tip against the outside of her lips, letting him feel her softness and warmth.

"You belong to me now. I'm your goddess. You worship me."

"Yes. I do. Just put it in."

"Any oaths you've made before are null and void. I am now before anyone else you know. Your existence is only to please me. In secret. You're not to say a word of this to your wife. You'll treat her well. The only time you're allowed to talk about this even with me is when I come and seek you out. Do you understand?"

"Yes. Anything."

She leaned to his chest and inhaled a final hit of life before sliding him inside of her and

riding. First side to side, letting him get used to the tight warmth of a vessel that had exchanged hundreds of souls for lust. His mouth opened and he moaned in rhythm with every move, the slightest shake of a hip.

Brett's hands latched onto her hips as she pulled her feet under her and began to bounce using her knees. None of the lazy leaning and grinding men had become used to in porn and movies.

"I'm going to cum," he said after only a few seconds.

She got off and laid with her face resting on his thigh, taking it in her soft hand. His hands clenched on the sheets and ripped them from the mattress as she stroked him.

"It's coming," he said.

Samantha put her mouth around it and relished the release of another man.

Another slave to call her own.

12