Brett's Visit to the Club

Story Info
Ellie takes Brett to a BDSM club.
2.6k words
3.6
26.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a while to fall asleep, and I did not sleep well. No pillow, no sheets -- just a canvas cot for a bed, and an overhead light bulb that never went out. I eventually managed to get to sleep, but was awakened by an insistent buzzer, and Ellie opening the door.

"Brett! You are supposed to be awake and ready by noon. You're not even clean." Ellie was upset with me for finally sleeping, and she led me out to the back yard, where she tied my hands to a clothes line over my head, and also attached a chain to my collar, and pulled it up to the clothes line, forcing me to stand up straight. She then got out a three foot bar, and tethered my ankles to the ends, spreading my legs.

While Ellie was positioning me, I looked around, to see if there was anyone watching from neighboring houses, and saw that Ellie's house was quite isolated. I didn't see any houses nearby. I asked Ellie how she could afford this -- it was more opulent than my own house.

"My mother is independently wealthy," she replied. "When I graduated from business school, she gave me enough money to buy the house of my dreams, and as you can see, I have a dream house. So, as you might guess, even that $8,000,000 bonus would only have been a drop in the bucket for me."

That explained a lot... But I wondered why Ellie was even working with us, when she probably had the connections to do what she wanted.

Once Ellie had me in position, she brought over a plate with half a bagel on it, and then started to masturbae me, She had me ejaculate on the bagel, then brought it up to my mouth. "Eat up, it is breakfast time," she said, as she fed me the bagel with my cum on it. It tasted salty.

Once I finished, she stepped away and picked up a hose. I mentally braced myself, as Ellie started to spray me with cold water. She tightened the nozzle to produce a powerful stream of water, and directed it at my crotch. She sprayed my genitals, then sprayed other parts of my body, concentrating on those areas more prone to sweat. As she washed my body, she told me it was my responsibility to be ready when she called.

Once she had be washed, she left me to drip dry on the line, like a newly washed sheet. Ellie went inside, and I had nothing to do but think. I hung on the line, and as if I got tired, I'd get a reminder of the collar. I figured the most comfortable position was to lean back, and let the collar hold me up from the back of my neck. It wasn't exactly comfortable, but it beat choking.

I don't know how long I had to wait, but after a while, Ellie came back out and took me down off the clothes line. She put me back on a leash, and took me to a table, where she had left me another ham sandwich and some water. She tied off my leash, and said this was my lunch. She went inside while I ate.

She came back out to get me about 15 minutes alter, and told me it was time to clean. My job was to clean the house after the party the night before.

I first went to clean the reception room; I picked up all the empty flutes and took them to the kitchen. I rna water in the sink and cleaned them, and set them aside to dry. I then grabbed a mop and mopped up the floor, to make sure it was clean.

The play room was different. I first swept up the floor, and then I took a bottle of bleach, and sprayed all the surfaces where we played. I then used a wipe to clean the surfaces. I knew Ellie would want them sterile for the next time she played in there. When I finished, I found Ellie readinf and asked about the key.

"Oh, yes, Brett... I needed you tonight so I put the ice back in the freezer when we got here yesterday. Do you want me to let it start to thaw? Maybe the key will be out of the ice tomorrow morning."

Shit, I thought. I wondered what Ellie was up to. I spent the day cleaning. Near the end of the day, Ellie brought me a leather jockstrap and a coat, and told me we were going out. I was to put on the jock strap and coat, and come out to the car with her. She strapped me in to the back seat, and we set off.

Our first destination was a spa. Ellie untrapped me from the back seat and led me in to the spa. Ellie spoke with one of the attendants and then I was escorted back behind some curtains, and instructed to lie on a table. My leather thong was removed, exposing me, and the women strapped my ankles into stirrups. I felt one ot the women spread a warm, sticky goo across my perineum, and then felt a ripping pain greater than any other pain I had felt.

THis process was repeated, next on my testicles, then across the top of my crotch, and finally on my cock itself. The pain was excruciating, I understood why I was strapped into the stirrups. I had never been waxed before (to be honest I didn't prefer that look on women) and now that I knew how much it hurt, I wondered why anyone would put up with it. But as time passed, the pain diminished.

It helped that after the waxing, the attendant, an elderly Vietnamese woman, started rub some balm on the recently waxed surfaces. I started to respond, as she added more lotion. When I was hard, the woman left, and another woman, much younger, came out carrying a pot. "Hold still" she said, as she took a ladle of the fluid from the pot, and slowly poured it on my erection.

I screamed. The pot had hot wax in it -- not the wax for hair removal, but paraffin. It is a lot hotter, and it hurt. "The woman who brought you in paid for a mold of you cock." said the attendant as she pour more wax on my crotch.

Paraffin cooled and hardened. I felt my cock attempt to recede, but the wax held it in place. The attendant splashed some wax on my chest, and flicked off the hardened pieces. When she had added enough wax, the attendant them gently removed the shell from my crotch.

Ellie came in, and said, "I hope you enjoyed that." She joined the women in taking me down out of the stirrups, and tossed me the leather thong. "Get dressed," she ordered me.

In the 36 hours since winning the bet, Ellie had gone from playful to demanding. I wondered what was up next, and hoped that ice was melting.

Ellie took me back out to the car after I dressed, and she strapped me in. We set off... After a few minutes, I heard a siren behind us. Ellie told me to keep my mouth shut as she pulled over. The cop pulled us over, and came up to the car.

License and registration, please. Do you know how fast you were going?" The police woman was a fit black woman, about 5'6" tall. She may have had a 34B chest, but it was hard to tell in the police uniform. When she looked at the license, she recognized the name.

"Ellie! Whatcha doing?"

It took her a moment before she remembered her friend Chantal from high school. "Chantzie! Whatcha going? I heard you joined the police out of school."

"Yep, been a traffic cop now for almost a decade." She shined her flashlight into the back seat on Brett. "What's this?"

"Oh, that's just Brett, we're going out clubbing."

"You still taking charge? I remember what you did with Sam at the prom."

"You bet. Nothing better."

"Well, Ellie, you know I clocked you over the limit. I don't want to give you a ticket, but I think I have to."

"Maybe we can work something out," Ellie suggested, gesturing towards me.

"What do you mean? Out here?"

"Sure, why not?"

"I like it. Let him out." The two women unstrapped me from the back seat, keeping my arms bound behind me. I was told to kneel, and Chantal raised her skirt.

"Take down my pantied with your mouth," she told me. It wasn't easy, but I managed to wrap my tongue around the gusset and managed to tug them down to mid thigh. "Eat," she said. It wasn't the best angle, but I licked and sucked at her pussy. She leaned against Ellie's Miata as she orgasmed.

"That was good." Chantal pulled up her pamties and straightened herself out as Ellie strapped me back in the back seat. "I don't think we should get a ticket. Just try to drive slower, OK?"

"Yes, Chantzie... Sorry about that."

Ellie and I drove off, until she pulled in to a parking space at the Horny Alien club. I'd never been here. Ellie took me out of the car, and we walked in. Once inside, we went to a locker room where she told me to take off the robe and the thong, and she then put a collar on me, again strapped my hands behind my back, and put a leash on the collar. Ellie changed clothes into a leather outfit. When she was ready, she pulled me out into a large room, where there were groups of people, some dressed, some naked. Clearly, Ellie had brought me to a sex club, where there were lots of masters and slaves. Ellie showed me around the club, there was a whipping post, a row os slaves she called the blow job line, a rack, several crosses, and other bondage and suspension equipment. As we walked around, Ellie greeted various people, ignoring the naked slaves with them, as they ignored me.

When we walked around, we met with Gina. Instead of the blue dress she wore yesterday, today she was wearing a tight corset and black stockings. I got hard just looking at her. She had a naked blonde on a leash with her, with small breasts. Her pubes were also blonde. Gina broke with tradition and briefly greeted me, reminding me of last night, when she sprayed my own spunk into my mouth. "Did that taste good?" she asked. I just looked down, embarrassed.

Of course, looking down let me look at her crotch and her slave's crotch.

A few moments later I felt myself pulled away from that enticing view. As we moved on, I got to look down on a variety of pussies and cocks, some shaved some hairy; some covered, some exposed. I am sure I was being checked out as well. After Ellie did some more socializing, someone rung a bell.

"All new slaves should come up on stage for inspection!" was announced on the laodspeakers. Ellie took me up on stage, and I lined up with four other people, one man and three women. Gina brought up her new slave, too. Ellie attached my leash to a bar, and I saw the other slaves were also attached to the bar. "Slaves should introduce themselves!"

An organizer pointed at me, I was to go first, but I didn't know what to say. As I started to mutter, he took a whip and struck me across my back, "Tell them your name, and who owns you." I didn't answer fast enough, and he struck me again.

"I am Brett, and I am here with Ellie." That led to another stroke of the whip.

"To whom do you belong?" He raised the whip again.

"I belong to Ellie. To Ellie" I cried out. The organizer pointed to the next person, the blonde Gina brought.

"I am Susan, and I belong to Gina," she said. The organizer gave her a lash, just the same, and she attempted to jump.

"I'm David, and I belong to Henry." David looked like a nerd, with a bit of a waist, but his prick was large.

"I'm Rachel, and I belong to Simon." Rachel was a brunette, shaved, 34-C breasts.

"I'm Nancy, and I belong to Mark." Nancy was also brunette, but she was unshaved, and she had a 33-D chest.

"All the masters can come up and inspect the new slaves, and we will vote for the two for the initiation."

We were left to stand there, and different people came up to each of us to look at us. I felt my rick get handled by different people, as it got hard. A couple people came up behind my and spread my ass cheeks, one person stuck a finger up my ass. One master came with a paddle and slapped each one of us on the ass. The female slaves were also poked and prodded. I saw Nancy start to cry with humiliation, but the other women managed to keep themselves stoic. David clearly had some experience with anal penetration, he was repeatedly violated.

After the inspection, each master submitted names on pieces of paper, and the organizer started to count the votes.

"First we will count the votes for the male initiate."

The count went with the names called out for each vote. "In the end, we select Brett as the initiate, 16 votes to 12." I was nervous, what would this initiation be? I just knew it would be with one of the three girls. They then counted the votes... Nancy... Susan... Nancy...

"In the end, we have selected Susan, with 12 votes. Nancy is second with 9, and Rachel had 7. If the initiates can give us a little more story as to why they are here?"

Susan went first, "I am Susan, I am a 21 year old student at the local university, but I was caught cheating. Gina is my professor, and she gave me the choice of being expelled, or being her sex pet for a month."

"I'm Brett, I am a 40 year old business executive who lost a bet."

The organizers brought out a mattress, and the two of us released from the bar. "The two initiates will have oral sex, the first one to cum will be tied to the whipping post for rest of the evening." We were brought to each other, and tied face to crotch, as the others watched

"Go!"

I immediately started to suck on Susan's pussy, parting her nether lips with my tongue and attacking her clitoris, She started squirming, but could not get away. Meanwhile, she sucked my cock into her mouth, and started vibrating her tongue on my frenelum, which was driving me crazy. I tried to get her to cum, but I couldn't hold on, I exploded into Susan's mouth.

"We have a winner!" The two of us were quickly untied, and Susan came up to me to kiss me, with the taste of my cum on her lips. I was taken to the whipping post, and my hands were released and re-tied over my head.

Through the rest of the night, different people came to me, and whipped me, either with a paddle, or a whip, or other devices. Gina spanked me with her hand. While a few were kind enough to massage my cock, I had cum once, and no one brought me close again. It was quite the painful evening, but after a few hours, I was taken down, and Ellie took me back to the dressing room, We dressed, and she took me home.

I saw the ice had not melted, and knew I'd be spending another night on the cot. This time, I made sure to lean myself before going to sleep, so I'd be clean in the morning.