Brews & Brushes

Story Info
Larry & Faith open a gallery & brewery with hot times.
14.2k words
3.73
26.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,112 Followers

Introduction

Faith and Larry Mitchell had been married for twenty years and recently become empty nesters. Their daughter Tina was away for most of the year at the University of Texas down in Austin, leaving them with a big empty house and even emptier lives. Larry had worked non-stop since graduating college, and Faith had been a stay-at-home mom for most of Tina's life. Once Tina was gone, Faith became bored and needed a new outlet.

Over the years, Faith had explored many hobbies, but most of them dealt with art of one form or another. She had studied many varieties of painting, sculpture, and pottery. To help her explore her passion, Larry converted the upstairs playroom into a studio for Faith so that she could paint or sculpt to her heart's content.

Faith considered herself to be an amateur. She had sold a few pieces here and there, at flea markets, art festivals and the occasional charity auction at one of the local galleries. However, once Tina had moved out, Faith immersed herself in her art to help fill the gap that her daughter's leaving had created. In time, Faith decided that she wanted to pursue art professionally and open a gallery to showcase her work.

Larry had been very successful in commercial real estate, and about ten years ago, he opened his own business, buying, selling and leasing properties around the Dallas-Forth Worth Metroplex. Larry was very good at what he did, and his business soon exploded. After several lucrative deals, Larry found himself rolling in profits. At 45, he was still young enough to enjoy his life and financially secure enough to not have to worry about how he and Faith would live.

Like Faith, Larry also had a passion. He was an avid home brewer and had won many awards, over the years, for his handcrafted beers, ales, and stouts. His secret aspiration was to retire early and start a small, craft brewery. Every day that went by, he thought about his dream more and more.

So, when Faith approached him with her desire to open a gallery, Larry had a brainstorm and decided that they should both pursue their dreams. He sold his business netting them more money than either of them could ever hope to spend in their remaining lifetimes. They established a trust fund for Tina, ensuring her financial future, donated several million to their favorite charities, and then decided to enjoy the pursuit of their dreams.

The first step was purchasing a large, antebellum home in the downtown district of McKinney, one of North Texas' trendy suburban villages. It was a big three-story house with a beautiful wrap-around porch and a tower. It had been a bed-and-breakfast for years, but the elderly couple who had owned it wanted to retire to Boca Raton. The house came with a large yard, shaded by ancient live oak trees and was only a block away from the bustling, prosperous and revitalized town square.

Larry and Faith converted the property into a multi-use business with the first floor serving as both an art gallery for Faith's work and a tasting room for Larry's brews. The open, banquet style dining room would also serve as a classroom for teaching art and as a space to hold group classes and parties. The large, round, well-lit tower room became Faith's new studio, and the external barn became Larry's brewhouse. Committing fully to their new endeavor, they sold their other house and moved into the third floor.

They named their new venture Live Oaks Brewhouse and Gallery. Faith did the artwork for the company logo, website and all of Larry's labels. Larry provided a variety of malted beverages for group classes and parties. Together they both created things of beauty and shared them with their community. They became a hit in the rapidly growing and affluent area.

Once or twice a month, they held special art classes that they called Brew & Brushes parties. It was a similar concept to something Faith had attended with some of her girlfriends back on Guilford Court, in their old neighborhood. Singles, couples, and groups would come to their house and Faith would lead them through a basic painting class. She would pick some relatively simple painting and guide the participants in easy, follow-along steps to reproduce the picture.

The paintings required no real artistic ability. The classes were just fo fun to drink and socialize. Larry provided a practically unlimited supply of his beers for the parties, along with an ample amount of appetizers from some of the hottest nearby restaurants and gastropubs. They elevated the basic concept into a fun, yet sophisticated experience. At the end of the party, the participants would have a good buzz and a piece of "art" to show for their time.

The business brought Larry and Faith together, and they were happier and closer than they had ever been at any point in their marriage. The couple rekindled their romance and found themselves spending all their available time together, happily in love. They also revived their sex life, which had become almost non-existent over the past several years, while Larry grew his real estate empire.

The improvement was accidental and unintentional. It had started with an increase in affection, romantic gestures and intimate touches here and there. Both Faith and Larry found themselves offering spontaneous hugs and kisses, which would often lead to fooling around during the day. It was not uncommon for Larry to walk up behind Faith and kiss her neck, fondle her breasts and bend her over the counter to fuck her hard and fast, then return to work. It was equally as likely that Faith would approach Larry in the brew shed, dressed in nothing but a pair of hiking boots, drop to her knees and blow him as he worked on a new recipe for ale.

Not only had the frequency of Larry and Faith's lovemaking increased, but so too had the quality. The change, they believed, was due to their ability to communicate openly and freely about their sexuality. They could talk about anything without judgment or concern: their desires, likes and dislikes, even their fantasies. They even had a jar, where they would both write down their fantasies on a slip of paper and put inside. Then, once a week or so, they would pull one out and do it. No questions asked.

They both wanted to be the best lovers possible for their spouse and to enhance their pleasure and sexual prowess as much as possible. To achieve that goal, they went on retreats, took workshops and even began working with a local teacher of tantric techniques.

They both learned how to please the other, manually, orally and through a variety of sexual poses and acts. Faith learned to be multi-orgasmic and to "ejaculate" when she had an orgasm. All her life she had believed neither achievement was possible. It was much to her surprise when Larry took her through a series of a dozen increasingly powerful orgasms. Midway through when she felt herself squirting for the first time, she learned the myth was a reality.

For his part, Larry learned to control and prolong his erections and orgasms. He found that, with training, men can cum without ejaculating. Doing so keeps the sexual energy up and the erection rock hard. Using this technique, he could fuck and fuck, cumming multiple times before letting go and blasting a massive load of sperm. He didn't do it every time they had sex but saved it for their more extended sessions.

The first time he did it, Faith thought he was faking an orgasm. When he assured her that it was real, she was disappointed. She believed that it must have been less than satisfying for Larry without ejaculating. However, she learned quickly that semen retention only made sex for both of them better, stronger and last longer.

They tried everything. Larry and Faith learned and practiced sexual massage, orgasmic meditation and yoga, use of sex toys, light bondage, discipline, and roleplay. One of the things that surprised Faith even more than Larry was that she had come to relish anal sex. It took a few attempts, but soon she found she could have mind-blowing orgasms when Larry filled her ass with cock.

In many ways, it was almost like they had found the fountain of youth. When they were young, they didn't know this much about sex, and they went right from being newlyweds to parents. Now, for the first time in their lives, they could be genuinely sexual beings, with no worries about birth control, and they loved it.

Faith's newly invigorated libido began to manifest in her art as well. She explored sexual themes in her paintings and sculptures. She turned one of the small rooms in the house into her "blue" gallery, where she put all her erotic works. She even began choosing erotic themed artwork for some of the Brews & Brushes parties, when she knew the participants had a bit of a naughty sense of humor.

Chapter 1

One afternoon, following a quickie, Faith was in a playful mood.

"Larry," She said as she lay naked next to her husband, "I was thinking about doing something to liven up the Brews & Brushes parties."

These events had become quite popular, and Faith had built a strong following of regular participants. She would often dress scantily and flirt with the customers. Some liked it; some didn't. Those with a more provocative streak tended to attend together, and the focus for that class grew increasingly adult oriented.

Larry always had a blast playing the bartender at the events but what he enjoyed, even more, was how turned on Faith would get after the naughtier classes. "What do you have in mind?" he asked.

"Well, so you know how sometimes I get a little carried away, and things get a bit risqué?" She asked as she idly fondled Larry's limp cock.

"Yes," Larry replied, kissing her neck softly, "I love the effect it has on you."

Faith giggled. "Well, not everyone appreciates it the way you and I do. Some customers get put off by it and don't come back. Others love it and come more often, specifically looking for more of that type of thing."

"Mmhmm," Larry whispered, "you mean like when you wear the almost see-through chemise and no bra underneath? Or where you have them paint art that resembles a vagina?"

"Uh-huh," she confirmed. "That kind of thing. Well, I was thinking it might be fun to take that a couple of steps further."

She had his attention now. He gave her a wicked grin. "Like what?"

She smiled back, noticing that his cock was already getting hard again. "Well, I thought we could do a special once-a-month class, for couples only. We would make it invitation only, for those people we trust and know like to be a bit more playful, shall we say," Faith explained. "Instead of just a simple painting, we could have nude models on display for the couples to paint. It would be very erotic and fun for everyone. If we make it adults only, and we know that the participants won't be offended, then it wouldn't matter if my tits are on display."

"That's pretty daring," Larry agreed, raising his eyebrows. "Male or female models?"

"Well, maybe one of each," she elaborated, "or we alternate. That way everybody has something fun to look at."

"I think it's a great idea," he said, leaning down to kiss around her bare breast. "I think it would give us a lot more freedom to explore things, but aren't human bodies pretty challenging to paint? Usually, our participants can barely hold a paintbrush."

"Yes," Faith replied, giggling, "but knowing the people who come to the parties, I doubt they'd be that serious about the painting anyway. They'd come mainly to gawk at hot young naked bodies, drink some of your wonderful beers and get turned on with their spouses."

Larry agreed with the concept, and so they started it. People were surprised at first, but within a couple of months, the event sold out a month in advance, every time. After each party, the sex between Larry and Faith was hot and exciting. They also noticed that the couples would get really worked up during the class and often would disappear for long periods of time. Faith suspected they were going outside to have sex in the darkness of the tree-shrouded backyard.

As a bonus, to spice things up, Larry converted a small storage room into a "love den," filling it with big, plush cushions, soft lighting, and a wet towel dispenser. At any point during the night, if a couple got too turned on, they could step into the love den to take the edge off. It got frequent use.

A few weeks later, Faith mentioned something interesting that had happened at the event the night before. "Did you notice anything unusual at last night's party? she asked him while sampling Larry's new pumpkin spiced mead.

"I noticed that the model you got this time was super hot," he said laughing. "How's the mead?"

"Oh my god," she exclaimed, "this is delicious. Have you made mead before?"

"Not really," Larry explained. "I thought it would be good for the holidays. It seems like anything pumpkin spiced is a big hit."

"Oh yes," she agreed, "we have to have this at the next couples' event. They'll love it. And, yes, Suzie was a hottie, but that's not what was unusual. At one point I noticed that Jennifer Sanders was not at her easel with her husband, Dan. He was painting by himself. I figured she was in the bathroom, but I saw Greg Miller was also gone and Margie was alone at her station."

"That doesn't sound unusual," Larry countered. "People tend to come and go pretty freely. Maybe he was outside smoking a cigarette."

"That's what I thought until I saw Jennifer a few minutes later come out of the love den," Faith said with a naughty smile and a tip of her glass of mead.

"No way!" Larry exclaimed, "Was she in there with Greg?"

Faith shrugged and grinned. "Well, a couple of minutes later, I saw him slip out of the room and sneak outside through the back door. He came back in a few minutes later, through the side door, making it look like he had been outside on the porch the whole time."

"Holy shit!" Larry blurted out. "They were fucking!"

"We don't know that," Faith corrected him. "It could have just been a blow job." She started laughing. Larry shook his head laughed with her.

"That's kind of hot," Larry said, and Faith agreed.

Chapter 2

As their new business grew, both Faith's art and Larry's beer became increasingly popular. It wasn't long before it became too much for them to handle on their own. To meet the demand, they had to expand and hire some employees. Larry hired three workers to help with the bottling and distribution business as well as a brewmaster to help scale the production.

Faith hired two young, female art students from the local college to work with her part-time. They would help customers in the gallery and assist with classes. One of the girls, Katrina, would help run the Brews & Brushes events as well.

Having people around had one immediate and dramatic impact on Larry and Faith's lives. It nearly killed their sex life. The spontaneous sexual encounters were a thing of the past. They could no longer wander around naked or have a quickie in the kitchen or brewhouse. Sometimes, Larry would pull her into the love den during the day or Faith would come by and drag Larry into a storeroom for a blowjob, but even those erotic encounters became less and less frequent.

They tried to take advantage of the time they did have alone. They fucked like mad in the evenings when they didn't have classes and parties. On weekends they would order pizza and spend their time having sex, as much as possible. Work and their other responsibilities began to limit the time they had even for these moments of sexual fun and games.

One November afternoon, Larry was enjoying a brief moment of respite, contemplating the slowdown in their sex life, when a stranger came into the Live Oaks Gallery and Brewhouse.

His name was Quentin Marconi, and he was a representative from a regional beer distributor. He had tried several of Larry's beers at the gastropub a block from their home and was blown away. When he found out it was made in Larry's backyard and it was within a five-minute walk, he had to come to introduce himself. Larry was pleasantly surprised by the praise and attention. He took Quentin out back and showed him around the facility.

Two hours later, Larry sat down at the table with Faith.

"Oh my God, Larry," she said proudly, with a huge smile, "That's amazing! It's so gratifying to know that they want to distribute your beer regionally. I knew you were good at what you do. Your beers are better than the crap people buy at stores. You must be extremely proud."

She stepped around to hug and kiss her husband. Larry blushed and nodded. "Yeah, it is a great honor that people like my beers. I've always wanted to share them with a wider audience, but I never really had the confidence to do it. With the money they're offering, I can't really refuse."

"Of course not!" she agreed, "You have to do it. People deserve to drink your beers. You deserve to be recognized for your work." She was smiling, but Larry detected a slight oddity in the way she spoke or maybe the look in her eyes. He thought that perhaps she felt disappointed that she hadn't received a similar kind of recognition for her artwork. He believed in her talent and knew that if more people saw them, more people would want to buy her paintings and sculptures.

"I'd like you to go all out on the artwork for the beer, honey," Larry said, kissing her. "I thought we could make the bottles, packaging, everything a unique work of art, showcasing your talent alongside mine. We can even put like a little fold-out that talks both about the craft brewing process and your art and direct everyone to your website."

"That's sweet, honey," Faith said, as she disengaged from Larry, "but I don't want you to do that because you feel you're leaving me out of this. It's a big opportunity for you. I'm ok with that."

"No way!" Larry said, pulling her back into his arms, "We are Live Oaks and Brewhouse and Gallery. We go together or not at all. I love your art, and I want the world to see your talents."

Faith smiled and kissed Larry. "You know, I love you so much it almost hurts," she said. "Thank you, and I'd be honored to do the artwork for your beers."

"Our beers," he corrected.

Faith nodded. "Our beers. Can we make some flavors that have a naughty theme to them? That would be fun?"

"Absolutely," Larry said as he pulled Faith toward the stairs, "why don't we go to bed and think of the naughty things we can create together."

Faith giggled and followed him throwing out ideas. "Tantric Tangerine, Big Black, and Stout, or maybe Larry's Creampie!"

"What would that be?" Larry asked between chuckles.

"I don't know, maybe a honeysuckle nectar hard cream soda," she laughed, "You're the brewmaster. I'm just the artist!"

Larry threw Faith backward onto the bed and knelt as he spread her legs. As he suspected, she had no panties on underneath her skirt. He grinned as he leaned forward and licked her rapidly moistening slit. "Speaking of creampies, do you have one for me to clean up now?"

Faith and Larry had not had sex yet that day, so she knew he must be kidding, so she played along.

"Of course, I do," she said seductively, as she spread her legs wider and reached down between her legs to spread her labia apart. "It's waiting for you to lick it all out." She knew there was nothing in there, but he seemed to want to pretend.

Larry grinned. "And whose cream is it in this lovely pie, my sweet wife?"

"It's yours, baby, only yours," Faith moaned, feeling Larry's tongue exploring her labia tentatively.

Larry pulled his mouth away and shook his head, "No, no," he whispered, winking at her. Faith knew he was in a naughty mood and grinned at him. "I was gone for a couple of hours. Which one of our customers took you in the love den while I was gone?"

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,112 Followers