Brian and Ballet Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DSauthor
DSauthor
56 Followers

"Emily would never purposely hurt me. She had been the nicest girl from the beginning, and I shouldn't think about her this way." He continued, arguing with himself.

"Try these on." Kim said, throwing him an armful of clothes. He sat and stared at her for a minute before she kicked his leg.

He absolutely hated trying on clothes, but he eventually made his way into the dressing room.

"Don't forget to come out and shake your ass!" Ciarra teased, the rest of the girls yelling encouragement.

"These jeans are a bit tight. I think you picked the wrong size." Brian shouted from the dressing room.

Next thing he knew Kim snuck in through the door with his jeans halfway on and the rest of the girls giggling outside. He made a mental note to lock the door next time.

"Really Brian relax." She said coming up behind him. She grabbed the jeans and pulled up hard although taking care not to squish his balls. He was glad he was at least wearing boxers.

"See, they do fit. You got a nice ass and you gotta start showing it off." She said with a smile. "Now go see what the other girls think."

"Wait. Wear this shirt." She said, stopping him as he was about to leave. He pulled his own shirt off, Kim nodding approval of his sculpted chest and stomach, and pulled on the new one. Like the jeans it was tight and it showed his definition and muscles.

"Do I have to?" He complained.

"Duh! Look at my shirt." She said letting him glance down. He noticed how it framed her figure, and the low cut displayed a decent amount of cleavage.

"You need to show whatever you got. It's not about the muscles, but if a girl notices them then she will notice you. You are hot. Now start dressing like it." She told him, stepping out of the dressing room.

"Ladies, It's Brian's new look!" She said as he came out of the dressing room. She was right, he thought. His weight lifting had paid off and why shouldn't he showcase what he had worked so hard for?

The girls clapped and whistled and he finally started to play the roll, turning and posing for his classmates. The shirt showed off his toned muscles, and the tight jeans showed off his butt. Brian didn't know, but more than one girl felt something while watching their male ballet dancer.

The process was repeated at a few more stores and he actually liked being the center of attention for the first time. He'd parade himself in front of the girls even went shirtless a couple times, earning him bigger cheers.

Every once in a while he'd glance at Emily who seemed to be enjoying the show as well. He'd look into her beautiful eyes before painfully pulling away, being reminded that she wasn't his, and probably would never be.

Man up, he thought to himself. There are plenty of fish in the sea. He wasn't sure though that those other fish could match the grace and beauty of Emily.

Jump back in, he told himself. He was out with five other girls besides Emily. He didn't know if any of them were taken, but the odds were in his favor.

After Brian purchased a decent amount of clothes his makeover was officially over, then he had the most brilliant idea of all. This would raise his spirits a bit. Now it was his turn.

He suddenly stopped just as the girls had. The girls caught on to what he was doing. All of them responded "No!" Just like he had.

Smiling, Brian shook his head and told them "Yes!"

They were standing outside of Victoria Secret and not one of the girls had moved. He was only halfway joking knowing that most girls were the shy type, except for Kim. If he had to bet money she was the most experienced of the group. He hoped Kim would set the tone and ease the girls into the store. If they got to have fun, so did he.

That's exactly what happened though. Kim looked at the other five girls and shrugged her shoulders, heading into the lingerie store. The rest of the group followed and Brian looked up toward the sky and mouthed "Thank you Lord!"

Like he deducted it was Kim who indeed set the bar as she bravely grabbed a teddy off of a rack and checked the size. She smiled back at the rest of the group and headed for the dressing room. Several minutes later a bare leg popped out, followed by the rest of her.

Unfortunately it wasn't a see through piece, however when she did a few ballet moves she showed off her thong covered ass, and her breasts almost fell out of the skimpy top.

When Brian's jaw dropped she actually turned red before returning to get dressed.

The girls cheered for her, and Brian nodded in approval. He noticed a few girls felt uncomfortable, particularly Emma and Stacy. He thought they probably had never shown off their bodies in such intimate wear before. He got between them and locked arms with them, as to say it's okay, you don't have to go anywhere or do anything.

They both smiled at him, and squeezed his arms as a silent understanding.

Kim came out fully clothed and put her cell phone away.

"Brian is coming to my sleepover tonight!" She said with a grin.

His jaw dropped again. A sleepover? With these girls? He could pull it off. His mom was working through the night. He was still crushed though, even standing in a lingerie store with six attractive women, it was hard being only a foot away from the one girl he loved.

"I guess I'll go next, I do need a new bra." It was Anne, a taller brunette with short hair. Her comment snapped him out of his thoughts. The group browsed the bra racks and soon the girls were discussing bra sizes.

"I'm looking for a 34C." Anne said. Wow, Brian thought. He checked Anne out and noticed that she did seem to have a nice handful.

"That's my size." Kim said smiling.

Again Emma and Stacy were shy and kind of turning red, but Emily smiled at them.

"Well I'm proud to be a B cup!" Emily nodded confidently. The rest of the girls relaxed and smiled at her. Brian wondered why they were insecure, they were some of the most beautiful girls in the school. He looked at Emily again,

"Those ballet outfits you girls wear must keep your boobs in check." Brian said aloud, to no one in particular. Then he noticed what that would mean, and wished he would have kept his mouth shut.

"So you do check us out, huh?" Anne said, combing through the racks. Several girls agreed and gave Brian a playful look.

"Yes they are rather tight across the chest so we don't flop around." Kim said, smiling at Brian.

Brian handed a black laced bra to Anne. "Here, try this one."

Anne took it and nodded in approval. "Good eye."

Anne took a few bras into the dressing room and came out shirtless, showing one of them off. It was a nice shade of red that showed off the curves of her breasts.

"That's my favorite style, it's the ones I usually get." Stacy said, nodding to Anne.

Anne came out a couple times each with a different bra on. She knew she was doing this for Brian, and had no problem with the attention. Brian felt his cock twitch some more.

She returned once again then called out for Brian. The other girls giggled and pushed him toward the door.

"Can you help me with this one?" She said as he stepped in. Her back was towards him and as she slipped her arms through the black laced bra Brian caught a glimpse of a breast from the side. Nervously he stepped in close and examined the bra. It didn't take him long to figure out how the clasp worked, and he hooked it together.

"It's a nice fit." Anne said, then gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. She told him thanks and shooed him out of the room.

The girls could see his discomfort of being in the dressing room and they giggled at him.

Unfortunately they left, but not before most of the girls bought some items from the lingerie store. He didn't get to see what, only caught glimpses though. I guess he owed them that much privacy.

They returned to the van then pulled into Family Video to rent some movies for the night. They spent some time walking around discussing different movies. This was a topic Brian definitely knew, as he was a film buff.

They picked out a few different horror movies, and a few chick flicks as well. Brian was used to watching chick flicks with his mom so it wasn't that big of a deal. After grabbing plenty of popcorn, they left for Kim's house.

A night. With the girls, and more importantly, Emily. He felt the urge to abandon all manly ideals and cry in a fetal position. He was hurting, though he put on a fake smile as he sat in the backseat of the van.

"We'll order pizza in a while." Kim said as they pulled up, talking over everyone else singing Bohemian Rhapsody. Even shy Brian was getting into it.

They were still stinging the verses when they walked through the front door, carrying their movies and clothes, that's when Brian almost died.

"You Mister!" A woman, who he assumed to be Kim's mother shouted at him. Brian stopped dead in his tracks. Of course, how was he to explain how he was going to be sleeping probably in the same room as not only her daughter, but five other girls as well?

"I just want you to know I won't tell anyone." She went on, a smile broke out over her face. Brian was speechless. Won't tell anyone she was letting him stay the night with six beautiful women? Won't tell anyone how she murdered him because he had?

"I told her your secret! I'm sorry Brian." Kim suddenly shouted at me, then ran to give me a hug.

"I told her you were gay..." She whispered in my ear.

"What?" He literally choked out. Then it all came together. What would her mom have to worry about if he were completely gay?

"Uh yes. Thanks ma'am. I haven't completely came out of the closet yet. Only to the girls in my ballet class." Brian said embarrassed at the thought of him actually being gay.

Kim's mother assured him the secret would be safe with him, and all of them made for Kim's room. The girls busted up in laughter.

Crazy day, Brian thought to himself. Kim's room was decent size, pictures lined a big mirror that was on top of her dresser. She had a big TV, and a big bed that looked really comfortable. Her wall was lined with posters of various musicians and stars, and he turned a little red when he noticed various panties and bras piled in a corner.

"They are all clean, you pervert." Kim said, picking up the laundry and putting it in a basket. The girls each had a backpack, obviously ready for the sleepover tonight. They took turns going to the bathroom to get into pajamas.

"Here Brian." Kim said to him, giving him a piece of paper. "My address, call for pizza ya? What does everybody want on their pizza!?" Kim shouted over the noise. They came to a collective decision of one sausage and one pepperoni. Brian left the room to place the order.

"It will be forty minutes." He said as he opened the door and walked in, then caught the sight of Kim standing only in her thong. He blushed as his eyes lingered on her breasts for just a moment too long, but it seemed that Kim didn't mind and she continued to talk to Emily. Finally she pulled the teddy over her her head, and made sure her perfect breasts were covered.

Emily was shocked at her friends apparent openness, that she would display herself to Brian like that. Of course, Kim was the most experienced girl out of the group, and never had any problem displaying her body, especially if it meant to embarrass a boy or make him hard. Emily looked over at Brian, still a bit red in the face.

"Sorry Kim, I should have knocked." He said eyes still on the floor.

"No worries. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist." She smiled at him, and glanced down at the tent in his jeans. "I see you enjoyed it yourself."

He blushed again, then sat down to hide his erection before Emily saw him. He wondered how he would stack up against this Rob guy.

Most of the girls came in and were in booty shorts and tank tops, and thankfully had opted to go braless. This managed to take his mind off of things for a while.

"Wear these." Kim said, throwing him some pink pajama pants that were too big for her, but would probably fit him. They were decorated with hearts as well.

"No thanks, I think my jeans will be fine." He started to say, but a chorus of "Do it!" from the girls drowned him out.

"Do I have to?" He said, but heard a knock on the door. Kim's mother said she was going to sleep upstairs, and to behave ourselves. Everybody told her goodnight, and Brian thought he was off the hook.

"If you do, me and Anne will flash you!" Kim shouted, grinning at Anne. Anne's face turned completely red as she hid it in a pillow, and started laughing hysterically.

The rest of the girls were shocked and amused completely giggling like well, girls. He felt the heat rush to his face as he looked back and forth between Kim and Anne.

"No not Brian!" Anne said smacking Kim with a pillow. Disappointment flashed on Brian's face. That wouldn't be a bad treat.

Kim nodded in agreement, then grinned even bigger.

"Okay then, we'll flash the pizza boy!" Kim said making everyone, including Brian laugh. That would be one hell of a tip, he thought.

"Alright then. " He said, grabbing the pants and heading to the bathroom. He quickly changed into the pajama pants, and despite their girlish design, were quite comfortable.

He was going to model the pants like he had in the mall, but the doorbell rang and everyone shot downstairs, including him.

Kim, still dressed in her teddy, probably didn't even need to flash the pizza boy. Her breasts her barely covered as they were. He looked up and down at Anne. Her cute ass was hidden under the shortest of shorts, and her perky tits were straining to get free of the small top.

Turning towards Brian, Anne smiled.

"If you happened to catch a peek, I wouldn't mind." She said with a wink.

So, he stood at an angle so he could view both women.

After the boy exchanged the pizza and the money, Brian saw most of Kim's breasts for the second time that night, and the very nice pair that belonged to Anne. Everybody busted up in laughter as the pizza boy dropped all his belongings and talking nonsense. When he discovered he had an audience, he quickly gathered his stuff and ran back to his car.

What a lucky guy, probably thinks he has the best job in the world, Brian considered. He wished all the girls would be on such display for him. But would he really want to see Emily in that way? Would that make her trashy? His train of thought was interrupted as he bumped into Emma.

Then Emma, glancing up at the taller guy gave him a smile and playfully bumped back into him. He grinned back at her and they continued their playing until they reached Kim's room.

Emily, Kim, Anne, and Ciarra piled on the big bed. Stacy hit the lights as they started the first Saw movie, then took her a seat on the various blankets and pillows on the floor. Brian sat in between Emma and Stacy.

They ate mostly in silence, the girls screaming at various points as the movie played out. Stacy had buried her face in Brian's shoulder, while he and Emma both laughed at the supposedly "scary" scenes. More than once their hands met as they reached for popcorn, followed by a glimpse of eye contact.

She's not really flirting with me, is she?

The movie was over and after a bathroom break they turned the lights back on to start talking again. Girls, Brian thought. Most girls contributed to the gossip, Brian just sat there, half paying attention, but mostly just checking out all the girls. He was still sitting next to Emma and Stacy, but Ciarra had been kicked off the bed as the others stretched out to lay down.

He felt nervous being next to the two girls. It wasn't like when he sat next to them in the van. Here they were, very close to him wearing very arousing clothes, and Brian was very aroused. At least he had became more comfortable in the presence of females.

"How's Travis and James doing?" Emily asked, glancing at Brian.

The words had been heard, but he realized that she was talking to him. He felt a sharp stab in his chest, and fuck whoever says love doesn't hurt. Somehow he bottled up his feelings and once again put on his mask.

"They're good, prolly playing xbox or watchin some movies as we speak." He responded back. Travis and James had both become good friends with Emily, just as Brian had.

"Friends of yours?" Kim asked, forming a plan in her mind.

"Yep, good guys. Geeks like me." He smiled.

Kim got all the girls gathered up, making sure Brian couldn't hear, and with all the giggling going on, it was impossible.

"Okay then. Brian turn around." Kim directed him, and he complied, staring into the wall. He heard a lot, and was starting to become impatient. Then he felt someone tap his arm, and when he turned around he couldn't believe his eyes.

Kim was still dressed in the teddy, but that was the only difference. Emily had pinned her hair up and was wearing a lacy bra and matching lacy boy shorts that she either borrowed or bought. Anne was wearing her black laced bra and a matching thong.

Ciarra, my gosh, he thought. She was topless, wearing a thong, however she covered her breasts with a white sheet. The blonde beauty was obviously comfortable in her skin. Stacy, one of the shy girls, was wearing a matching red bra and panties set. It went along with her light red hair.

Brian looked up and down Emma's body, nodding in approval of another teddy. This one was a little more lacy, and a bit smaller than Kim's because Emma was a smaller girl. When his eyes reached her face, he beamed a smile at her, making her blush.

"Emily says Brian's friends are really cool and are not at all jerks, right Brian?" Kim asked him, waiting to confirm it true. He looked at all the girls, nodding that it was.

"Yeah, they are my best friends and are really good guys."

"Then," Kim continued. "Let's give some really nice guys a really nice gift." She finished with a smile.

Brian took off the pink pajamas and stood in his boxers, very aware of the major erection he had. He tried covering it up and that drew even more attention to him. The girls noticed it even more and started teasing him.

"Did I cause this?" Kim said with a smile. "Do you like my tits?" She added, pretending to flash him.

Kim set up her Iphone camera for a time delay. After they all had posed, Brian being the center of the picture, Kim propped the phone on the dresser for the perfect shot.

And how perfect it was, Brian thought. Brian was upright, on his knees in the center of the bed, and positioned so that his body was turned sideways from the camera. Directly behind him, was Ciarra. She tried to hold the sheet to cover herself, but that took up a lot of room so she just decided to wrap an arm around the his neck and hold her breasts into his back so that she would be covered. Brian could swear he felt her hard nipples along with her warm flesh pressed into his back. He thought he would shoot his load then and there. Directly behind Ciarra was Anne, wrapping her arms around Ciarra's stomach as well.

Directly in front of Brian was Emma. Emma was posed so that she pulled the teddy up, exposing her thong covered ass, as if she was about to strip the teddy off. She was blushing but somehow worked up the courage to do this. Emily was directly behind Emma, with one arm around Emma's waist, hand on her exposed stomach, fingers pointing towards her pussy. Stacy was being Emily, with Emily's head turned as if the two were about to kiss.

Kim adjusted her Iphone again and got into place. She was in front of Brian too, although she was mostly on all fours. Though one hand was on the waistband of his boxers, and Brian shivered as he actually felt her tongue lick his lower abdomen. Somehow the good Lord had granted him the power to stop him from cumming. He would have probably died from embarrassment.

The Iphone beeped and and the picture took, everybody except for Ciarra ran to see the picture. She stayed on the bed and turned her back from the group, more specifically Brian, to pull on her shirt. Once her breasts were covered she joined the rest. She didn't care if she saw him in her thong.

DSauthor
DSauthor
56 Followers