Brian and Ballet Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DSauthor
DSauthor
56 Followers

"Those guys are going to go nuts!" Emily said smiling. She wished she could see their reaction. Everyone agreed. It was a very hot picture, and Brian remembered he was only in his boxers with a very raging hard on.

The girls joked that Kim could have lost an eye, and she would have to continue life with an eye patch. But It wasn't as bad as Brian thought, and he took the teasing in stride. Stacy kept in the teddy, most girls wore a shirt so they could remove their bra, but Brian was glad to see that most only kept their panties on.

They sent the picture to Travis's number, and soon enough both Travis and James had texted him several text messages. He showed the girls his phone.

DUDE. Did you die and go to heaven!?-James

Those are the most beautiful women I've ever seen! Lucky punk!-Travis

Even the shy girls were amazed how much James and Travis commented on their bodies. The girls were happy to see that they weren't being pigs about it either, but were really genuinely sincere about the how beautiful they looked.

The fun was over, and the lights once more were turned out. They put in a chick flick Brian didn't catch the name of, and he laid down to watch it, still in between Emma and Stacy. After a while the only ones awake were Brian, Stacy, Emma and Ciarra. The rest had fallen asleep on the bed, although Ciarra was nodding off.

Emma Snuggled close to Brian. He felt that he should put his arm around her so he started to, but then stopped. What if he was going to far? What if she screamed or slapped him, and the rest of the girls thought he was only a jerk? Is she just being nice?

When he was wondering if he was reading Emma right, her hand met his and she pulled it around her. Stacy was laying on her stomach, watching the movie trying not to sleep, as the other two were behind her. Ciarra was completely on the other side of the bed.

Emma rested her head against his chest as Brian's hand rested her side and stomach. Brian felt in heaven, being the closest to a female, except for the previous picture pose. This was the first private moment of intimacy he had ever experienced. Funny, how he was wishing it would be with Emily.

He glanced down at Stacy to make sure she was still glued on the movie. Her head had fallen on the pillow and he was sure she was out like a light. Stacy's ass was covered by her red panties, however it was still a sight for Brian to look at.

His heart was racing and he was sure she could feel it. He was very aware of his hand, just resting on her stomach, feeling half skin and half shirt.

She seemed to be sleeping now, and Brian was drifting off as well. It was late and had been a pretty busy night for everyone. He lifted his hand back up and unintentionally slid it above her shirt.

She grabbed his hand, and pulled it back out from under her shirt. She looked up at him and grinned giving her head a little "no" shake. Okay, so she doesn't want something like that, although He honestly didn't mean to venture that far.

He said he was sorry, but Emma shrugged it off. She knew Brian as a good guy, and it was probably an honest mistake. She whispered "It's okay." before giving him a peck on the cheek.

Then the mysterious Rob popped back into his head. The guy that got to hold Emily, to kiss her. Then he felt betrayed, again for no actual reason. It just wasn't meant to be then, he guessed, giving his full attention back to the beautiful girl that did want him.

Emma laid down on the floor, and pulled Brian along with her. Although Brian was eager to join anyway. She pulled him close as she was on her side, so Brian spooned up behind her. He was careful not to press his still hard dick against her beautiful ass. He wrapped an arm around her again and quickly removed it when he unintentionally felt her breast.

She giggled and slapped him, but grabbed his hand and rested it on her flat stomach.

"I just like to cuddle." She whispered.

He fell asleep and slept good. A few hours later he woke to Emma rolling away from him. He understood though, rumors would start if any of the girls saw them laying so close.

All in all, it had been the best worst day of his life.

He returned home and greeted his mother. His mother, unknowing about where he son was, and why he was in such a strange mood. She assumed he just had a great time with his two best friends. Boy was she wrong.

Chapter Seven: Love Hurts

The following week he told the story to his friends about a dozen times. About how much skin he got to see, about the cuddling with Emma, and how he felt when he heard the news about Emily being taken.

It started to eat him alive.

As much as he wanted to forget, he wouldn't. He couldn't. He couldn't keep those deep blue eyes, the curves of her body, the sound of her laugh out of his head. The sweet smell of her perfume, the flower he had yet to identify. To him it was Emily. She was that flower that grew out in the wild somewhere, untouched and out of reach. It was haunting him every minute.

And when she smiled at him, he smiled back, breaking into bits each time. It wasn't her fault, he assured himself.

Maybe it was better this way? Maybe the pain would be worse if she actually rejected him. He thought about it and decided he didn't want to find out.

Both school and ballet class finally was out due to Thanksgiving, which was a blessing and a curse. He didn't have to see Emily, but that didn't stop him from thinking of her.

But there were times when he thought about being close to Emma. He definitely liked snuggling up next to her. That put a smile on his face. Emma just liked to cuddle. She wasn't looking for anything romantic as far as he knew.

So he spent his days sitting around the house, listening to dreadful romance songs that only put him in a worse mood.

His friends knew what he was feeling. They both have had girls they liked before. Though none of them had become friends with their crushes. They tried to cheer him up the best they could.

Then James snuck him some alcohol, and said with such conviction that it was the only cure for a heartache.

It couldn't hurt could it?

For a day or two he kept it hidden away, taking glances at it every once in a while. He was curious, because Brian had only had a sip of wine or two on special occasions. He had never been drunk. Nor had he ever experienced this sort of heartache before.

Besides, he wasn't a bad kid. Lots of kids experimented with alcohol. Or worse even.

Then the Saturday following Thanksgiving his mother had to work. He sat on his bed, looking at his ballet attire then the booze. Back and forth several times.

He got dressed and left with the bottle of rum.

It was late, and he unlocked the ballet studio. It was dark with strange shadows cast against walls. He stood where she had stood, he felt her presence. He swore he could see her in the reflections of the mirrors.

He drank.

It burned but it started to numb the senses. He understood now why so many people could turn to alcohol.

He started the CD player and Waltz of the Sugarplum Faeries filled the air.

He drank and spun around, laughing and crying at the same time, seconds from mass hysteria.

Spinning, there she was again. Those deep blue eyes. There was no smile this time. Only confusion, and a little fear. Her eyes peered at the half empty bottle in his hand.

Then she spoke.

"Brian? What are you doing?" Emily said, barely heard over the music.

To be continued...

DSauthor
DSauthor
56 Followers