Brian and Briana 0002

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr Lee said, "That's what I say, Blian, B-R-I-A-N, Blian."

Brian gave up and ordered, "Give me pork fried rice for two and two eggrolls."

Mr Lee yelled over his shoulder to Mrs Lee in the kitchen, "polk flied lice for two and two egglolls for this big plick." Turning back to Brian, he laughed and said, "Hey, I heah you got big ploblem with you plick. I doctah. I help." With that, he picked up a cleaver from behind the counter and Brian grabbed his food and fled the restaurant, with Mr Lee cackling behind the counter.

On the way back to his car, Brian saw Mary Jo coming toward him. He said, "Hi Mali...er Mary Jo. What brings you down here?"

Mary Jo said, "Hi Brian, I just came to get some Chinese takeout."

"Well" Brian said, "whatever you do, don't order the pork fried rice!"

Mary Jo asked Brian, "Have you and Bree solved your little problem," She emphasized little.

Bryan, a little put off, asked, "What problem might that be?"

Mary Jo answered, "Oh, you know, the problem that could be related to putting a square object into a round hole?"

Brian finally caught on to what Mary Jo was alluding to and told her, "That isn't any of your business. It's strictly between Bree and me."

Mary Jo responded, "Oh, I wouldn't know about that. I was the one who popped her cherry."

Brian just turned, got into his car and drove home. He was pissed. If what Mary Jo said was true, why didn't Bree ask me about it or, at least, tell me about it? He would have it out with Bree tonight.

He pulled into the driveway, got out of the car and Bree met him at the door. Mary Jo had called her after Brian had driven away and told her that she had inadvertently "spilled the beans" to Brian because she thought he must have already been told about her involvement.

Bree tried to kiss Brian and he returned the kiss only half-heartedly. She knew then that he was hurt and angry. She started crying.

"Oh Brian, don't be angry sweetheart! I did it for you...us! I wanted our first time together to be good for both of us and I wanted it to be a surprise. I didn't want you...us to go through the pain and blood. There was actually very little of either but I didn't know it would be like that. I was going to tell you. I never intended to keep it from you. Oh, please don't be mad! It kills me to think you are! I love you, honey. I promise I will tell you everything from now on."

Brian looked at this woman that he adored and felt very foolish to think that he had been angry with her. He whispered to her, "I've got something for you."

"What", she asked.

He smiled and said, "polk flied lice and egglolls."

Bree broke into a big grin and hugged him with all her strength.

Brian said, "Bree, on a serious note, we have to lay down some ground rules for our new sexual relationship and we have to talk about mom and dad. It would be difficult, if not impossible, to act like "normal" brother and sister around them. They eventually would suspect something. I suggest we think about telling them. How do you think they would react?"

Bree said, "Oh my god, Brian, I don't even want to think about that. I don't know what they would do. Anyway, lets eat, I'm starving to death and my man brought me something to eat." She rubbed his crotch, smiled and began dishing out the fried rice.

"Bree" Brian said, ",I don't think I can handle you having sex with anyone else, man or woman, unless I'm there and in agreement. I admit to some jealousy on my part but I think I can overcome that if I'm there to protect you...and, can participate, in the case of a woman. I will not be cuckolded. I admit also to looking forward to having sex with other members of our club group and, of course, I will be bound by the same rules you are. I will be telling you this over and over for the rest of my life but I want you to understand that I love only you and the rest will just be sex...however good it may be. Actually, our membership in the club may provide us with greater freedom from the parents to be with each other. So, sweetie, what do you think?"

Bree told Brian, "Honey, I agree wholeheartedly! There is one other rule I would like for you to agree to and that is, if, at any point, one of us wants to stop, for whatever reason, then the other must stop also. Agreed?"

Brian said, "Agreed."

Bree, in her little girl voice, said, "Of course by giving you over to some of the other girls and me going to the other guy means I will be getting 'the short end of the stick.' Boohoohoo!" Then she broke up laughing.

Brian, in his best John Wayne impersonation, said, "Why little missy, it ain't the way I ride, it's the cute way I get on and off." Bree was rolling on the floor.

Bree and Brian together cleaned the dishes and put them away and settled down on the couch in the living room to watch TV and cuddle. Brian had put on his pajama bottoms with no top and Bree had on a thin cotton nighty with nothing on under it.

Brian said, "Say, isn't our first double date tomorrow night with Lennie-Winnie and Tom? What are the plans? Where are we going?"

Bree said, "I don't know, I thought Mary Jo would have told us by now. I'll call her."

"Hey Mary Jo, Brian just mentioned that tomorrow is going to be our first double date with Lennie-Winnie and Tom. Do you know what the plans are? Oh, don't worry about Bryan, we've worked that out". Winking at Bryan, she added, "I can take care of him. No, slut, I need to know what we're doing besides sucking and fucking. We need to know what to dress for. Sexy? No underwear? Ooh, sounds like fun. We'll be ready by 8. Ok, talk to you later. Bye."

Bree hung up the phone and said to Brian, "Ok, lover, here's the skinny! The other three will pick us up at 8 with their "specially arranged" transportation and we will go dancing at the Wildcat Club, a club for students who are 18 or older, where there is no drinking permitted but apparently, everything else goes including lewd dancing, heavy petting, stripping and the occasional fuck in a dark corner or in a restroom. Our club uses it as a sort of foreplay for the evening. It's owned by the sheriff and he has off duty deputies working as bouncers who have been told to enforce the no liquor rules but to let everything else go as long as it doesn't get rough. When we leave the club we will go park somewhere and get it on."

Brian said, "Sounds like a good start for the evening! But, this parking sounds like it could get a little crowded with 5 of us in a car! I can see assholes and elbows flying everywhere."

Bree said. "Well, Mary Jo said not to worry about it."

"Well", Bree said with a coy grin, We're wasting valuable time. I think we should do some practice for tomorrow night."

Bree slid off the couch to her knees on the floor between Brian's legs, slid his pajamas down to his ankles and started slathering her tongue around the head of his half erect cock. In record time, his cock became fully erect and Bree encircled the head with her lips and sucked firmly and slowly, licking underneath the whole time. Bryan moaned and said,"Yeah, oh yeah baby, you're the greatest. Just like that, oohh!" After a couple minutes, Bree slid her mouth down his cock, taking about 7 inches and then coming back up slowly, applying pressure with her lips and tongue. She would lick the head again and go down again, getting faster and faster each time.

Brian could feel he was getting close. He told Bree, "Ahhh, baby sister, I'm close baby, I'm close! Bree wanted his cum inside her pussy, not her mouth, so she bit down slightly on his shaft and startled Brian so much, he lost the urge to cum.

"What the fuck, Bree" he yelled

Bree said, "I want you inside me, Big Mc. I want you to cum inside me. Come on, We'll mess my bed up this time." She got up and headed to her bedroom with Brian right behind her.

When Brian got there she was on her hands and knees already waiting. "I want you to fuck me from behind," she said. "This is something that will probably come up tomorrow night."

Brian got behind her on his knees, lowered his cock for the right angle, aimed at her pussy and pushed hard. To his surprise, his cock sank into Bree's pussy about 5 inches and Bree went ballistic! "Aaaiiiiiieeeeeee," she screamed, "Oh shit, that hurts sooo goooood! Oh fuck me! Fuck me hard babe. Oh, I love it, love it, love, love it! Don't stop! Gimme, gimme, give it to me. Oh fuck! Drive that big cock in!"

Neither Bree nor Brian was aware at the time that his cock, as big as it was, was sliding across Bree's G-spot with every stroke but it was a fact that they would not forget.

Brian was pounding Bree as hard as he could and now his cock was sinking into her pussy a good 8 inches, maybe more. He remembered how she liked his finger in her ass and he stuck his middle finger in to the first joint. Bree was meeting his strokes now with everything she had and he felt his cum rising. He went "Mmmmmwwwahhhhhh" then thrust his cock in as far it would go, held it, and jammed his finger into her ass all the way. Brian completely filled all the available space around his cock with his cum and it backed up, squeezed by his cock and poured out of Bree's pussy. Bree came almost at the same time as Brian. His fire hose stream of warm cum spewing onto the back walls of her vagina pushed her into an orgasm almost as strong as the one she had when Brian had taken her virginity. She didn't pass out this time, she just collapsed on the bed and writhed around forcing Brian to move out of her way. Brian had no idea what she was trying to say, It sounded to him like she was speaking in languages.

Brian lay down beside her, she put her head in his neck, nibbling at his earlobe and saying just how much she loved him. Brian pulled a sheet over them both and went to sleep.

Brian woke at 10 the next morning to the smell of coffee brewing and bacon frying. He was surprised Bree was up this early. He went to the kitchen saw Bree dressed in one of his long sleeved dress shirts and nothing else. Her hair was still wet from her shower. He went to her and pressed his groin into her butt and she pressed back. He leaned around and kissed her.

Bree said, "God Bro, You need to go brush your teeth and wash that thing. Hehe, I know where it's been. If you're caked with as much dried cum as I was, you're going to need about an hour in the shower to wash it off."

Brian said, "I didn't hear you complaining last night!" He grabbed a cup of coffee and headed for the shower.

"Hurry or you won't get any bacon and eggs", Bree yelled after him.

All through breakfast, they talked about their double date that night and how they thought it would go. They were both a little nervous about having sex with other people but they both were excited by the prospect. They reasoned that since neither one had any previous sexual experience other than with each other, that the swinging would give them a comparison and that, in the future, they wouldn't be thinking that they had missed out on something. Truth, be told, they were both simply looking forward to the variety and the fun.

After breakfast, Bree said she had to go to the salon to get her hair touched up and asked Brian if he wouldn't mind doing the dishes and cleaning up her bedroom. Their parents were due back sometime tomorrow and things had to be shipshape to avoid suspicion.

That evening, they were getting ready for their date and Brian asked Bree to wear the same green dress she had worn at his basketball tryout with the black thigh high stockings and the green suede 4 inch heels. He wanted another look. With no bra and panties, she was sure to wow the other dancers; not to mention him. Bree walked into the room, did a twirl, stepped into a high fashion model pose smiling at Brian and said, "Tadaaaa!"

Brian flipped. Oh my god, he thought. Here was his idol Teresa Brewer, the impossibly cute pop singer with the redhair and little girl voice standing in front of him in the form of his sister and lover. He had thought of Teresa Brewer at the tryouts when he first saw Bree in the bleachers when he had not recognized her.

Bree turned around with her back to Brian, spread her legs, looked back over her shoulder at Brian and bent over from the waist. Brian could see the bottoms of her cheeks and a hint of her pussy lips between her spread legs. Damn, he didn't know if he was going to be able to handle this in public.

Brian changed into a pair of loose fitting black slacks to help hide his package. He knew he would be sporting an humongous erection most of the night. He also put on a white shirt with pleats down the front and a pair of black patent leather shoes for dancing.

He had just reentered the hallway when a horn sounded out front and Bree yelled, "Hey Brian, there's a yellow school bus parked in the driveway!"

Brian looked out the window and, sure enough, there was a school bus with Wilson Chapel Wildcats on the side in the drive. Taped to the inside of the windshield was a placard that read "Chartered". He could see Tom in the drivers seat.

"Bree", he said, "It's them. Lets go."

Bree and Brian ran out to the bus and greeted Tom and Lennie-Winnie. "Hi guys. How's it going?"

Tom said, "Hi, you ready for this?"

Lennie-Winnie, together said, "Hi Big Mc! I'm very glad to see you! And, you too Bree."

Bree could tell right away where their interest was tonight. Tom was all eyes for Bree. He knew

that he had probably already lost his date to Brian due to his new celebrity status. Tom was dressed pretty much the same as Brian but Lennie-Winnie were gorgeous. Brian was still standing there taking the stunning view in. They were, of course dressed alike with gold sleeveless tops, like wifebeaters, with no bras and their nipples were sticking out like headlights. They wore very short black flouncy skirts that would flop around their butts and would barely cover their privates. They were sitting side by side in two bench type seats with their legs spread and showing everything, leaving nothing to Brian,s imagination. He was just imagining the show these two would put on on the dance floor. They were both looking directly at his crotch watching his growing erection and licking their lips.

He looked around the bus and saw they left in two rows of seats that would hold a total of eight people and the rest of the bus floor behind the seats was lain with exercise mats with throw pillows scattered amply around. Brian and Bree were amazed at the extent to which they had gone. The bus was nothing but a rolling playhouse.

Brian and Bree took seats directly across the aisle from Lennie-Winnie and they were off to the Wildcat Club. The club was a large single story building situated in the middle of a field with a gravel parking area surrounding the whole building.There were vehicles of every sort parked on the gravel. Brian thought he even saw a horse drawn wagon. There didn't look like a place to park the bus, but Tom drove around behind the building and pulled into a spot that had been roped off for them right next to the rear entrance. Hmmm, he thought, this bus must be a regular thing.

There were two guards at the entrance and one came over to help the ladies from the bus. He said, "Hi Lennie and Winnie, glad you came tonight. The crowd likes it when you two are here."

Both girls grabbed the guards cock as they said,"Hello Joe, How's it hanging?"

He replied, "To the left, girls, to the left!"

Bree immediately started to turn left and Brian grabbed her arm and straightened her out.

Bree told Brian, "But he said to the left."

Brian answered, "He meant his dick was "hanging to the left".

Bree, queried, "Huh?"

"Look, sweetheart, what he said was ,"to the left" meaning his dick was hanging to the left as it would if a guy jacks off a lot with his right hand. What he actually meant to convey to Lennie-Winnie was that he wasn't getting enough pussy to keep him from having to jack off...and, the fact that he is...right handed," Brian explained, "understand?"

Bree said, "Huh?" And they both started laughing.

Bree gave it some more thought and said, "But Brian, your dick is straight! Where have you been getting pussy from all these years!"

Brian laughed and replied, "Oh honey, I'm just ambidextrous! And, it takes a lot of jacking off to curve a 7 inch girth!"

Bree retorted, "Well, like I said before, you've got me to keep you straight now!"

Laughing together, they followed Lennie-Winnie into the building. Joe, the guard, said to Bryan as he was going into the building, "You must be Big Mc. We heard you were going to be here and do they have plans for you!"

Brian poked Bree in the side and told her,"This all your fault, you know, with your Big Mc name you got me stuck with."

Bree said laughing, "Sweetheart of mine, I just gave you the name. You ensured that it would stick when you couldn't control that animal at the first sight of a pretty pussy!"

Bryan said,"Need I remind you, darling of mine, that it was your pretty pussy that you showed to the whole school that made me lose control!"

They entered a large room from the glow of lights around the entrance and could not see much it was so dim. Lennie-Winnie was there and led them to a large booth that had a sign on it that said, "Reserved For Big Mc".

Brian thought, "Oh fuck", and Bree was thinking that she might be sorry about giving him that name before the nights over. It looked like Big Mc was going to be the center of attention!

They sat down in the booth and a waiter brought over two pitchers of iced soda and 5 glasses. "Compliments of the management", he said.

Lennie-Winnie were sitting on one side of the booth with Tom in between and Brian and Bree were on the other side and judging from the look of bliss on Tom's face, the fun and games had begun. Lennie-Winnie had Tom's dick out and stroking it and it wasn't long before one of their 4 feet was massaging his dick under the table. Bree reached down to do her own massaging, felt the foot and batted it away. She looked across the table and said to Lennie-Winnie, "He's mine until I say so!" Lennie-Winnie said together, "Sorry!" I was so proud of Bree!

Brian sipped his soda and found that it had been laced with booze of some kind. Apparently, the ban on alcohol did not apply to the management. He warned Bree to take it easy on the drinks and looked around the large dim room. His eyes had adjusted to the gloom and he saw about 5 couples on the dance floor slow dancing to a jitter bug tune! They were all entwined with their partners and one guy had his girl's dress up over her butt with both his hands massaging away, one cheek in each hand and another had one of his partner's tits out sucking on it. They were all dancing in time with their own sexual clocks because the rhythm wasn't even close to the music. The girls were humping away on the guys legs stuck in between theirs and the girls were grabbing and massaging every cock out there.

There were strategically placed fake palm trees around the edge of the dance floor shielding the booths from view but Brian could make out one girl bent over holding on to the trunk of one tree with a guy pounding her from the rear. In another dark corner, he could barely make out movement that could only be some girl giving a guy a blowjob.

As he was looking around, he heard Tom give out a moan and he heard three sharp intakes of air, whiss, whiss, whiss from him. Then one of the Lennie-Winnie twins, he had no idea which, raised her head with a grin on her face and used a napkin to wipe her mouth.

Suddenly, the lights came up, much to the surprise of many couples who had thought they were safe from the eyes of prying voyeurs, and an announcer came out with a microphone and asked for attention.

"Laaadyyyys and Gennntlmeeen! The Wildcat Club is proud to announce that we have with us tonight the "biggest" celebrity to grace this establishment. Put your hands together and welcome Briiiian Big Mc McKennnnaaa, the biggest dick in town! Come on up Brian. Let everyone get a look at you."