Brian and Brianna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That is when she remembered her birthday gift from Stacey. A vibrator. At the time Stacey told her that every girl needed a B.O.B. Brianna had never used one before, but it did not take her long to get the hang of the different settings. She found one she liked, and slid it in to her warm, waiting hole. "Holy Shit!" This was an experience unlike any other for her. The vibrator filled her up like her fingers never could. She felt full and satisfied it was a-fucking-mazing.

One hand stayed down below and one hand traveled back up to her tits and began pinching and twisting her nipples. Her ass came up off the bed and she screamed her satisfaction to the ceiling. That was the most intense orgasm of her life, and it made her wonder how much better it would be with a real cock. Remembering that is was thoughts of Brian that brought her to that orgasm, she fell asleep with a smile on her face.

In the meantime, Brian was in his bedroom working on a plan. He knew what he wanted, and he was sure that his sister wanted him too. But, how to make her his? He decided that the next day he would just lay it all out for her. He was never one to beat around the bush, and Brianna always said that she respected people that were just honest. Well, if honesty is what she wanted, honesty is what she would get. Happy with his decision, he also fell asleep smiling.

The next morning...

Brianna woke up feeling horny, and unsure about the night before. She decided to go to her favorite thinking place- a nice bubble bath. After a nice long soak, she had come to a decision. She needed to talk to Brian, like right that minute. Stepping out of the bath, she piled her long hair up into a bun, and wrapped in a towel went back into her bedroom to get dressed. That is when she noticed a note on her bed that was not there when she got up.

Brianna-

I got called into work a shift today because that idiot Mike did not show up. But, I really need to talk to you so I will come home on my break to talk.

Love,

Brian

Feeling relieved she had a little more time to herself, she made her way downstairs to find something to eat. After a few moments in the kitchen, she walked to the living room carrying a plate of strawberries, pineapple, and grapes in one hand and a bottle of water in the other. She was sitting on the couch eating her breakfast, and flipping through channels when the doorbell rang.

She skipped over to the peephole and happily opened the door when she saw it was Evan on the other side of the door. "Good morning gorgeous" was his greeting.

"Oh, Evan. You do say the sweetest things. But what are you doing here?"

"Your brother left this last night," he told her as he showed her Brian's wallet.

"Oh shit. Thanks. Brian would have been freaking out if he lost this."

"Yeah, I know. So, is he here?"

"Nah, he got called into work. You want to come in and hang out anyways?"

"Sure, kid. I'll come hang out with you."

"I'll show you I'm no kid!" With that exclamation, she reached up and kissed him hard on the lips. Their kiss grew into something passionate and wild as he picked her up into his arms, and she wrapped her long legs around his waist. He kicked the door closed with his foot as he began to carry her over to the couch. He laid her down gently, and started trailing kisses from her jaw, to her neck and lower until he was kissing the tops of her breasts.

"Is this OK?" he asked as he starting taking off her standard sports bra.

"Oh yes. Please Evan don't stop!" In response he took one nipple in his mouth and began to gingerly bite it, while his other hand was busy rolling her other nipple in-between his fingertips. Gradually, both his fingers and mouth became more aggressive, and she responded with soft moans and cries of his name whispered from her lips. He moved back up to those lips, and kissed her like his life depended on it, giving her his tongue all the way to the back of hers and nibbling on her lips in between tongue duels.

Brianna had never been so excited in her life, and her mind was reeling, wondering what he would do next. Back down to her nipples his mouth traveled, and she was loving every second of it. This time though, he kept traveling down kissing her belly, and laving her belly button with his tongue. His kisses kept traveling south until he was at the button to her cut off jeaned shorts. He took his time unbuttoning her shorts and slowly unzipping the zipper.

"Hmm, pink and lacy- my favorite." Teasing her, he reached his hand into her panties inch by agonizing inch, only to graze her mound and remove his hand. Finally, he removed her shorts, leaving her in just her pink lacy panties. Instead of paying attention to the place she wanted him most to touch, he began the same exquisitely slow torture with his mouth and scorching tongue this time starting from her ankles and making his way up.

When he finally made his way back to her hot box she was aching for him to give it some attention. At last, he removed her final piece of clothing leaving her happily nude beneath him. That is until she realized that he was still fully dressed.

"I want to touch you too," she declared to him, as she starting removing his t-shirt. He kicked off his sandals and then laid her back down on the couch and just looked at her for a moment before he spread her legs and kissed the inside of both of her thighs before he latched his mouth onto her swollen, throbbing clit. Brianna had never in her life experienced a feeling like that before, and it just kept getting better as he began to lick and suck. He alternated between short, quick flicks, and long slow journeys with his tongue. He licked around in circles. He licked up and down.

Everything he did made her climb ever higher to an orgasm she never even imagined could be so immense. Then between one lick and the next, between one breath and the next he gave her clit one good suck, and she came like she had never

"Oh my God, that was, that was... Holy Shit!"

"That was just the beginning, Baby."

"Nobody has ever done that to me before."

They kissed then, and she got worked up all over again tasting herself on his tongue. She stood up, and grabbing Evan by the hand she guided him upstairs to her bedroom. They were kissing again before they even made it to her bed, and as she lay down she pulled her lover down on top of her. Her hands were roaming all over his upper body, and she even played a bit with his nipples. She read somewhere that some guys' nipples were sensitive, and it seemed his were.

However she was unhappy that she could not explore his body more because his jeans were still on. She pushed him up just a bit and began to undo his belt. Catching her hint, he stood up briefly and removed the obstacle of his jeans. Then he was quickly back on her with his tongue dueling with hers, and his hands exploring her everywhere he could reach. Brianna was doing some exploring of her own and was grabbing a nice couple of handfuls of his ass while grinding her naked body against his mostly naked one. She knew what she wanted, and her body was sure trying to get it.

Chuckling, he stood up once more and removed his briefs giving Brianna the first look at his beautiful penis. It was long, about 8" and about 3.5" around, and it stood up straight and proud. Brianna swallowed. Loudly. She looked at Evan's face, and then back down at his member, then back up at his face meeting his eyes. Those beautiful green eyes of his. She had always loved the way he looked with his black hair, green eyes, tall build (about 6'), and beautifully sculpted muscular body. "Are you having second thoughts, Baby?"

"Not at all." But inside, she was terrified. What if it hurt too much? What if she bled? What if he didn't want a virgin?

"Good. I'm glad." He got back on the bed, but not before he grabbed a condom out of his jeans pocket. They kissed some more, and all her doubts fluttered away. He sheathed himself in the condom, and placed himself at her entrance. He entered her one glorious inch at a time until he was fully engulfed in her warm, moist, cavern. And there is where is stayed for a moment or two until she was used to the feeling of being filled so fully. "I am going to start moving now, alright Brianna?"

She nodded, and he slowly began to move. It hurt at first, for about ten minutes. Then something wonderful happened. Brianna started to feel good. Really good.

He reached down and stroked her cheek, much like Brian had the night before. He began to kiss her on the neck and she began to forget she was even in pain. He kissed between her breasts, and she began to softly moan. He kissed her once again on the lips, and her moans became even louder in his mouth. He felt she was getting close by the way her pussy was gripping his member.

He was also close and he did not want to cum without her, so he place his thumb between them and started to press down on her sensitive clit, moving his thumb up and down over the nub. That was it.

That was just the push she needed to send her over the edge. Trembling beneath him, she began to scream out his name, like she had so many times alone in her bed. Of course, this time was different. This time her climax was the most intense moment of her life. All other orgasms of her life paled in comparison. She felt like she had reached the peak of a great mountain, and was free falling back down to earth. He soon followed behind her with her sweet name on his lips.

The next few minutes they both laid there where he had collapsed on top of her. Then, he began to speak and broke the spell. "Brianna, sweetie I didn't know you were a virgin."

Before she could respond, an angry voice responded from her doorway. "She was a virgin. What did you do to my sweet sister?"

Brian was home.

"You son of a bitch, get off of her!" Brian stomped over to his sister's bed and grabbed Evan by the hair, yanking the other man's hair back as hard as he could. Evan had no choice but to move back with the motion.

"OK, OK, let go. I'm getting off." Brian let go long enough for Evan to pull out of Brianna, and stand on his own two feet. "Fuck, Brian. What's wrong with you?"

Without saying a word, Brian bent over and picked up his friend's jeans and briefs and shoved them in his best friend's arms. Before Evan had a chance to put them on, Brian grabbed him by the arm and began to move him forcefully out of Brianna's bedroom door. After they exited her bedroom Brian threw the other man up against the wall and grabbed his still condom encased dick. "You keep this thing away from my precious Brianna, you understand?"

"Brian, what's going on?" They both turned their heads and looked over at Brianna standing gloriously naked in her doorway. "Let him go, please."

"He defiled you, little sister. How do you expect me to react when I come home and find my best friend fucking my sister?"

"Let him go, please Big Brother? We can talk about this without you hurting him."

Brian realized he still had his buddy's dick in his hand. He released it like it was burning his skin. "Fine." He looked into Evan's eyes. "I'll talk to you later. Right now, I need to talk to her."

"Evan, I think it might be best if you leave now. I'll be fine."

Evan looked over at her one last time, and she gave him a small smile and a nod. He smiled and nodded in return and then he quickly made his way downstairs giving the sibling's time to talk alone.

"Brianna, can you get some clothes on?" She grabbed the closest thing she could find, which was a little pink silk robe.

"Brian, I-"

"Let me talk first, alright." She sank down into her bed and nodded. He began to pace. "I knew it was Evan. I always knew it was him, but I was hoping that I could change your mind. Why can't you love me the way that I love you? Yesterday I thought things were finally going my way, and then today I come home and... Why Brianna? Why?"

"How Brian? How did you know?"

"I read it in your diary, alright! I know that was wrong, but I had to know. I had to. Are you angry with me?"

"No Brian, my sweet Brian. I am not angry. I am confused. I have always had these feelings for Evan. I have always imagined him as the one I would give myself to for my first time. Then yesterday happened. And I started to feel so conflicted. But you are my brother. So, this morning I decided that those feelings I had for you were wrong."

She paused to stand up and look into her brother's eyes. "I wanted to just ignore them. How is it possible for me to feel so strongly for two different men? And one of them is my own brother. That is sick. Nothing can ever come of them."

"Does this feel sick to you?" Brian walked over to his sister, wrapped her up in his arms and kissed her. The kiss started off soft and tender, with their lips just pressed together, then when she gasped he took the opportunity to slide his tongue inside her warm inviting mouth. He was the happiest man on earth when she slid her tongue into his mouth in return.

He reached up and stroked her hair, her cheek, her neck. He took her hair down out of its bun and the soft waves engulfed them both. He began to run his fingers through her hair, and then he brought it up to his nose for a long inhale. "I have dreamed about this for so long," he whispered to her before their lips met again.

"About damn time." Startled, they both looked over towards her bedroom door. Evan was standing there with a huge grin on his face. The brother and sister duo just continued to stare at him. "Don't look at me like that Brian. I am your best friend in this world. Sometimes I think I know you better than you know yourself, and I know that you have been in love with this woman forever."

He looked over at Brianna then. "And you, sweetie. You were so blinded by your feelings for me that you did not even realize what was right in front of you."

Fuming, Brian yelled "Then why did you fuck her, you son of a bitch?"

"First of all, I did not know she was a virgin. Second of all, who would say no to that beautiful piece of ass? And third, how else was I supposed to help you two crazy kids finally get together?"

"Can I say something now?" Both men looked over at the young woman. "I don't want to be with just Brian. I want it to be the three of us together."

"You mean like a threesome?"

"No, Evan I mean like a couple, but a trio- I guess. I don't know the right word. I just know that I want you both. And Brian?" She looked up into her brother's eyes and then kissed him on the tip of his nose. "I may no longer be a virgin, but I have never given a blowjob before. Would you like to be my first?"

"More than anything, but we can take our time in getting there Sweetheart." With those words, he lifted her up and placed her on her bed. She lay back and opened up her robe, revealing her body to her two loves. "Step back Evan. It is my turn."

Looking back at Brianna he said "You look so beautiful laying there like that with your gorgeous hair surrounding your magnificent body. You are simply perfect."

"Less talking, more action big brother."

"Whatever my woman wants."

He took off his own clothes slowly, revealing his own body one section at a time. When he was just as nude as his sister he dove onto her bed joining her. He went straight for her breasts licking, sucking and teasing them until her nipples were hard peaks awaiting more pleasure.

The rosy pink tips captivated him for many minutes. She loved it so much she swore she was close to having an orgasm just from the nipple play. But then, his lips and hands were traveling everywhere at once on her body.

One moment his mouth was on her neck, and his hand was grabbing an ass cheek. The next moment his tongue was licking a nipple and his hands were opening her legs. It was like he wanted to touch, tease, kiss, and lick her everywhere at once. Then finally after all the torture, his attention was all on her center.

He spread her legs open and just looked at her pussy for a moment, before he reached out one finger and entered her with it. The thumb of his other finger grazed one time over her clit. "Damn, little sis. You are so wet."

"I know big brother. What are you going to do about it?"

"Right now, nothing. I believe you promised me a blowjob?"

She echoed his earlier words back to him. "Whatever my man wants." They switched places, and she settled on top of him. Starting at his lips, she began to trail kisses from his face, to his neck, his chest, and on down south. When she reached his cock, she gripped it tentatively in her little hands.

"You don't have to be so gentle. It won't break." She gripped it harder and began to stroke it slowly up and down. "Oh, yeah. That's it Sweetie." After a moment, she leaned down and just licked the tip. His hips almost came off the bed just from that little action.

Feeling bolder, she took the head into her mouth and started licking around the tip. She enjoyed that, so she decided to take a little more in. Her tongue moved up and down the shaft while she started bobbing her head up and down. She had about half of it in her mouth at that time.

Brian was moaning, and thrusting his hips up and down wishing she would take it all in. But, her hand was still wrapped around him preventing him from that action. Still, he was in heaven. He never thought this would actually be happening. She took a bit more in on her next down motion. She did not deep throat him, but he did not care. He was getting close.

"Brianna, my love. You should stop now. I am about to go." After a few more strokes, she pulled away.

"You guys are so fucking beautiful together." Evan stood there with his own hard on in his hand slowly stroking it. Looking over at him like that caused Brianna to burst into giggles.

"Just stay back, I am not done with my turn yet." He smiled up at his sister. "Since you are already up there, you want to try riding me?" Brianna bit her bottom lip, and nodded. Reaching over into her nightstand, under her diary he pulled out her unopened box of condoms.

"I want to do it." She grabbed the box out of his hand, ripped it open, grabbed a condom, unwrapped it, and had it on her brother's cock in record time. He put his legs straight down on her bed, and she straddled him once again, but this time it was with his dick slowly being buried into her tight, moist, tunnel. Brianna took his pole inside of her gradually, until she made it all the way down. Then just as deliberately she traveled all the way back up until she was almost all the way off.

Up and down, in and out she took her brother's cock slowly, loving every stroke. He reached up and began squeezing and twisting her nipples. This added another layer of arousal to her already aroused state. Soon, she felt another climax upon her. Picking up the pace she began to ride her brother like a cowgirl on a bucking bronco. Her warm sheath took in Brian's dick like it was always meant to be there.

He was close, so close. As was she. One more slide down took them both to ecstasy. "Oh Brian, Oh fuck! So good, so good!"

"Bri-an-na! Oh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. BRIANNA!" She flopped onto down on her brother, exhausted. Her hair surrounded their bodies, and their eyes were closed so they did not see Evan shoot his own cum into some tissue.

After a few moments, she got off her brother and laid down next to him still breathing hard. "So, what happens now boys?"

"Well, I have been saving up money for a while now. I was thinking about getting a small apartment off campus in the fall. I think I might be able to convince Mom and Dad to let you move in with me, if you want to." He looked over at Evan. "I guess we could make it a two bedroom instead of a one bedroom."