Brian and Nurse Brenda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brenda seemed to be lost in the lust filled steam that our lovemaking had created. She laid on her back as I eagerly explored her body with my hands and my lips. All the while, she had one hand on the back of my head, pulling my lips closer to her breasts. The other hand was wrapped possessively around my cock. She was fascinated by its corpulent hardness and slowly stroked it, up and down its entire length, marvelling at the powerful feeling of an excited erect cock for the first time in her life.

I methodically felt, touched, kissed and squeezed each part of Brenda's beautiful body. My lips moved down over her firm tummy, down over her hips and along the outer line of her shapely thighs. When I reached her knees, I gently moved my knees between her legs, spreading them apart to allow easier access to the firm white flesh of her inner thighs and the golden blonde bush her pubic mound. I kissed the inside of each thigh from her knees all the way up to her succulent vulva. Her bush had a slightly musky aroma that I found absolutely titillating. The moist heat rose from between her legs like a sensual perfume, adding fuel to the libidinous fire that was already consuming me.

I reached up and, with my thumbs, gently parted her pubic hair to expose her swollen pink labia. I spread them gently apart, revealing the long pink slit the lay between. I could see the swollen head of her clitoris and the wet, pink lips of her inner labia folded over the entrance to her virgin vagina. I began to lick along the entire length of her labial crease. It felt provocatively slippery beneath my tongue and tasted arousingly sweet with just a hint of saltiness. With each of my long caressing licks, her hips rose up off the bed, reaching hungrily and with unashamed need for the electrifying touch of my tongue. The flood of lubricating effusions from her vagina increased with each arousing caress of my tongue. It mixed with my saliva and began to flow, in a thick frothy ooze, down the channel of her labial crease, down over her perineum, and finally disappeared into the crease of her buttocks.

Brenda was still lost in a fog of never before experienced desire. She was now pulling demandingly on the back of my head with both hands, trying to coax my tongue deeper into the fleshy folds of her pudenda. Her breath was coming faster with each caress of my hand and each touch of my wizardly tongue. I was sure that, at that moment, all she could think of was how wonderful it would be to feel my huge, rigid cock pushing deep into her waiting vagina. She wanted to feel its broad head smash through her hymen and fill her vagina with an ocean of boiling semen.

I knew that she was just about ready for penetration, but I wanted to be sure that she would have an orgasm. It seemed peremptory that a woman who waited 44 years to have sexual intercourse should enjoy an earth shaking orgasm when she finally surrendered her virginity. I spread her labia even further apart and found the fleshy head of her clitoris between the upper folds of her labia. I sucked it into my mouth and closed my lips around the stubby base to hold it securely in place. Then I began to alternately suck and lick the tiny head. Brenda continued tugging insistently on the back of my head as she thrust her pubic mound impatiently up to meet my lips and tongue. She moaned in sensual anguish as she felt her orgasm getting closer.

I quickly moved my mouth down to the fleshy lobes of her inner labia. I sucked them gently and caressed them lovingly with the tip of my tongue. Brenda spread her legs even further apart, waiting impatiently for the thrust of my cock. Instead, she felt the dagger like thrust of my tongue as I plunged it deep into her vagina. The sensation was so intense that she almost fainted. I moved it in and out of her, coaxing an ever increasing flood of lubricants to erupt from deep within her now fully distended vagina. I could feel the elastic membrane of her hymen as I moved my tongue in and out of her in coital rhythm.

I was now sure that Brenda was ready. I lowered my chest onto her heaving breasts and pressed my lips against hers. "Are you ready sweetheart?" I asked breathlessly.

Her equally breathless reply was immediate, "Oh God yes! I'm ready Brian! Do it now!"

With that, I reached down and took hold of my steel hard penis and placed its turgid head against the entrance to her softly opened vagina. I moved my hips forward slowly, and felt the passion engorged head squeeze slowly between her swollen labia. She rolled her head to the side and moaned softly as I pulled out and then pushed back in, covering the head of my cock with the thick, slippery effusions from her vagina. I moved just the head in and out of her vaginal opening three or four times before I felt that there was sufficient lubrication to allow the least possible amount of discomfort when I fully penetrated her. Then, satisfied that she was completely ready, I pushed about halfway into her and felt a very slight elastic snap as the head of my penis pushed through her hymen. I heard her gasp in my ear as her innocence was lost for the first and last time.

"Are you okay baby?" I whispered breathlessly.

"Oh god yes! I have never been so okay. Don't stop now. I love what you're doing Brian!"

My fears now totally eliminated, I pushed all the way into her. I felt the head of my penis pressing against her cervix and could feel the damp softness of her pubic hair pressing against my swollen balls. I began thrusting rhythmically in and out of her surprisingly tight vagina. It gripped my penis hungrily and I could hear her breath roaring in my ears as her excitement began approaching the level of an orgasm. I began increasing the tempo of my thrusting as I felt my own orgasm approaching. The hot, wet grip of her vagina was exciting every nerve ending in the tumescently engorged head of my cock and my balls were now distended with the huge volume of sperm they'd produced during our lovemaking.

Seconds later, Brenda began shaking uncontrollably and her hips started to thrust urgently against the base of my penis. I could feel her vagina contracting as the first waves of her orgasm struck. It alternately tightened and loosened its covetous grip on the shaft of my penis. I felt the sting of her fingernails as she dug them into the flesh of my back.

Finally, she was overcome by the awesome power of her orgasm as it reached its peak.

"Oh my god! Oh fuck! Oh fuck Brian! I'm coming! Yes! Oh yes!

The excitement of her frenzied orgasm was all it took to drive me over the edge. My balls pulled up tight against the shaft of my cock and I moaned helplessly as my own orgasm struck. I pushed urgently into her warm, wet vagina, as deeply as my cock could reach, as jet after jet of white hot semen exploded deep into her beautiful body. The sensation was beyond anything I'd ever experienced. I finally collapsed on top of her and whispered adoringly "Oh Brenda! God that was wonderful! I love you!"

We laid there for what seemed like hours, gently kissing each other and caressing one another. Brenda told me how wonderful it felt to finally experience sex. It had felt so good. The orgasm she'd had was one of the most remarkable things that had ever happened to her. I told her that I'd had more than a thousand orgasms in my life, but I'd gladly forego all of them for the one that I'd just had with her.

Finally, she sat up and swung her feet onto the floor. "I have to go Brian. My time is just about up. I'll never forget what happened between us tonight. It was the most remarkable evening I've ever had. She quickly pulled on her panties and bra. Then grabbed her uniform dress from the back of the chair by the wall. A tube of lipstick fell out of one of the pockets and she looked around the carpet to see if she could find it, but it was nowhere to be seen. She quickly pulled on her uniform and came back to the bedside. She put her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. "Brian, you were wonderful. I couldn't have lost my virginity to a more gentle and loving man. Good luck with your test today."

Before I could ask her when we could go on our dinner date, she was out the door and gone. I leapt out of bed and rushed over to the door and into the hallway. I looked both way, but she was gone. I just stood there, wondering how she could have disappeared so quickly.

Finally, I turned and went back into my room. Morning would be arriving shortly but I didn't feel like getting up just yet. Instead, I went back to bed and laid there for about half an hour thinking about what had just happened. I'd met and had fantastic sex with the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen and now I had to undergo testing to see if I had heart disease. This was a night that I'd never forget.

I laid there for about half an hour, hoping Brenda might come back, but as the morning light began to creep through the window, I realized that wasn't going to happen. Finally, I closed my eyes and in minutes I was fast asleep.

In what seemed like only a few seconds, I heard my name being called, "Brian, wake up, it's time for you to get ready for your test." I opened my eyes and saw a young nurse with a small box. She placed it on the table beside my bed and, in a sweet but authoritative voice, said, "Please put on the shirt and pants. They're designed to fit loosely so that electrodes can be attached to your chest and upper body. When you've got them on, press the buzzer and I'll come in and prep you for the stress test."

I got up, took off my hospital pyjamas and pulled on the shirt and pants the nurse had given me. Both were without buttons and were secured only by cloth ties. Once they were on, I pressed the buzzer to summon the nurse. She was back in seconds and told me to lie down on the bed again. She immediately began sticking sensor connectors on my chest and upper body. As she did so, she explained, "This test is called a stress test and it will take between 10 and 15 minutes. You'll be told to run on a treadmill which will increase in speed as the test progresses. You'll be hooked up to a heart monitoring device which will give the doctor real time data on how well your heart is performing while the test is in progress. Do you have any questions?"

"When do I find out the results of the test?" I asked.

"You'll be told what the results are as soon as the test is finished," explained the nurse.

"Now please put on the sneakers you were wearing when you arrived and I'll take you to the cardio testing area. Your test is scheduled to begin in just a few minutes."

I quickly pulled on my sneakers and took a seat in the wheelchair that the nurse had brought with her. In less than a minute, I was at the front door of the testing room. The nurse pressed a buzzer and the door clicked open. Once in the room, she asked me to stand and then took my arm and guided me over to the large treadmill that stood in the center. A number of connections were made with cables that led from the machine to the sensors attached to my chest and upper body. Then the nurse put a blood pressure band around my arm and went over to a phone on the wall. She picked it up and, after saying a few words, hung up.

Minutes later, a middle aged man in a white lab coat entered the room and came directly over to me. "I'm Doctor Phillips Brian. I'm a cardiologist and I'll be administering your test today. Do you have any questions?"

"No." Brian replied, a high level of trepidation apparent in his voice.

The doctor put his hand on Brian's shoulder and in a reassuring voice, said, "Don't worry. The test is totally non invasive and only lasts about 10 minutes." Now just step onto the treadmill and when I say, ' begin walking', start to walk at the same speed as the treadmill is turning. I'll be increasing the speed every minute or so and if you get tired or can't continue or begin feeling pain in your chest, tell me right away and I'll stop the treadmill. Do you understand?"

"I understand." I replied and then stepped onto the treadmill and at the doctor's direction I began walking. Every minute or so the speed of the treadmill increased and in just a few minutes I was walking quite fast. A few minutes later, I had to begin jogging to keep up with the speed of the machine. A few more minutes passed and I had to begin running to keep up with the speed of the machine.

Over the sound of the machine, I heard the doctor ask, "Do you feel comfortable enough to go faster Brian?"

"Yes, I can go faster!" I replied. The machine reacted by speeding up even more. I was now running at a fairly brisk pace and my respiration rate had climbed very high. I wondered if I should be breathing so hard. Perhaps my heart isn't as healthy as I'd hoped.

Less than a minute later, the treadmill began to slow down and within a few minutes, it came to a stop. I was breathing heavily as I stepped off the device. I was overheated and my body was soaked with perspiration. "Please have a seat by the desk Brian." the doctor said. "I'll be with you in just a minute."

I sat down and watched the doctor going over the printouts being generated by the test equipment. A minute later, he turned and came over to the desk and sat down. "Your test is perfectly normal Brian," he explained. "There doesn't appear to be anything wrong with your heart. Your target heart rate was 180 and you actually exceeded that without difficulty. We had some concerns that the pain you were experiencing earlier might be angina. However, it's obvious now that that was not the case. There are several possible reasons for the pain, but my feeling is that you've likely experienced some discomfort that relates to stress or anxiety. Have you been subject to more than a normal amount of stress or anxiety recently?"

"I suppose I have doctor," I replied. "My fiancée took a job in California a few months ago and I just found out about a week ago that she's moving in with her new boyfriend."

The doctor looked a little surprised by my candid answer. "Well, that would be enough to give me shooting pains in my arm and neck Brian," he remarked. You might want to give some thought to seeking out some loss counselling." He reached out and patted my upper arm. "All of that aside, you're fit as a fiddle physically Brian and I'll be signing your release papers immediately. You can go back to your room, get dressed and check out right away."

The nurse escorted me back to my room immediately. I could still smell the delicious aroma of Brenda in the room. I removed my hospital clothes and began to put on my own clothes. As I did so, I noticed that a ray of sunshine was coming through the window and was illuminating a shiny object on the carpet. I went over and picked it up. To my surprise, it was the tube of lipstick that Brenda had dropped while she was dressing earlier that morning. I shoved it into my pocket, thinking that I'd return it to Brenda the next time I saw her. Then I finished dressing and went out into the corridor. I followed the signs that led to the nursing station.

When I arrived, I walked up to the counter where I was greeted by a pretty young nurse. She informed me that she'd just gotten the release order from Doctor Phillips. She smiled brightly and asked if there was anything more that she could help me with. "Is the nurse that was assigned to my room last night still here?" I asked. It struck me that I didn't know Brenda's last name. "Her name was Brenda." I added.

"Brenda?" remarked the young nurse, "I'm sorry, but I don't know who Brenda is. I was just assigned to this ward, so I'm not familiar with a lot of the nurses' names. "Can I leave a message for her?"

"Just thank her for me, I replied. "She was very caring and helpful." With that I turned and walked out of the hospital. When I got home, I called my job and spoke to the human resources manager. "It sounds like you've been through a very harrowing experience Brian," he said, with just touch of concern in his voice. " Why don't you take this week off and take it easy. We'll call it sick leave. It won't hurt you to get a little rest and relaxation. You've been working really hard for the past six months and we don't want you to burn out."

I agreed that some time off might be just what I needed and thanked him for his concern.

For some reason that I couldn't understand, I was a little reticent about contacting the beautiful nurse with whom I'd just enjoyed the most fantastic sex of my entire life. Perhaps I didn't want to appear over anxious. Then again, I did want very much to see her again. I decided to wait until midnight and then call the nursing station and talk to her.

The day dragged like a ship's anchor. The hours passed slower than clouds on a windless day. I watched the clock in my apartment restlessly. I tried watching television, but there was nothing of interest being aired. I thumbed through some old magazines but there were no interesting articles. Finally, I decided to go in and work on a computer program I was designing. To my dismay, that also got old very quickly. This woman had a hold on me and I was becoming more and more anxious to reconnect and begin a relationship with her.

At last, the clock reached 12:00 midnight and I quickly dialled the hospital's phone number. I asked the receptionist to put me through to the Cardio Care nursing station. A pleasant sounding young nurse picked up and said, "Cardiac Ward. How can I help you?"

"Hi," I blurted out. "May I speak with Brenda please?"

"What room is she in sir?" the young lady asked.

"Oh, she's not a patient," I replied. "She's one of the nurses there."

"Oh. Is she newly assigned to the Cardiac ward sir?"

"I don't think so," I replied, a little exasperated. "I was a patient there last night and she was assigned to monitor my condition for her entire shift."

"You were a patient in Cardio Care late night sir?" the young nurse enquired.

"Yes, I had a cardiac stress test this morning. "My name is Brian Stewart."

"Oh, yes. I see your name here Mr. Stewart. You were in room 333. But the roster doesn't indicate that a nurse was assigned to you. I don't recognize the name. I have a nursing list for the ward in front of me and there's no nurse by the name of Brenda. Are you sure you have her name right?"

"I'm positive!" I replied, a touch of frustration evident in voice. "Are you sure that your ward list is current?"

"Absolutely sir, but let me put you through to the nurse supervisor." The phone went silent for a moment and then began to ring. A second later, I heard a mature woman's voice. "This is supervisor Lennox. How can I help you?"

I explained my dilemma to Ms. Lennox. When I'd finished, she said, "So you didn't get this nurse's last name Mr. Stewart?"

"No. She told me that her name was Brenda and that she was 44 years old and graduated from nursing school in 1958. She has reddish blonde hair, very fair skin, stands about 5 - 4 inches and is quit trim and fit looking. In fact, she looks like she's only in her early 20s." My comments were followed by a long silence. "Are you still there Ms. Lennox?" I enquired.

"Yes! Yes Mr. Stewart. I'm still here. I was just catching my breath for a moment." There was another long silence and finally she asked, "Is there any chance you could drop by the hospital and see me tomorrow night?"

I couldn't understand why this person would want to see me, but I wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to find Brenda. "I guess I could drop in. What time would be best for you Ms. Lennox?"

"Why don't we make it 11:00 pm. Mr. Stewart. I'll meet you in the front lobby. I'll be in my nursing uniform with a light green jacket over it and I'll be wearing my name tag."

"Ok!" I replied, "I'll see you then.

I arrived at the hospital shortly before 11:00 and glanced quickly around the lobby. I saw a middle aged woman wearing a light green jacket over a nursing uniform. I went over to her immediately and said, "Hi. I'm Brian Stewart. Are you Nurse Lennox?"