Brian Becomes Brittney Ch. 01

Story Info
Summer of fun turns into forced sexual slavery for Brian.
2.4k words
4.06
112.1k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name Is Brian or at least it was the first 18 years of my life. Brittney is my new name....

All of this started when I was just out of high school. It was the beginning of the summer and I was feeling great. During the summer I was planning to do a study abroad program for a year before college.

The program was something my neighbor told me about. My neighbor Omar wasn't a friend of mine but we had gone to the same high school and had lived next to each other for almost 3 years. Our parents knew each other and when he recommended this program my parents jumped at the opportunity and signed me up right away as quickly as they could.

It worked out because I needed to be 18 and I had just celebrated my birthday the day I graduated. I was glad I had something to do I didn't I didn't want to be bored all summer. I didn't have any friends really to hang out with.

You see I was sort of a weird kid, not very popular.

I was born a boy, like I have a penis but my body....

....well that's a different story. As I had heard in the drunken ramblings of hundreds of boys in my school prank calling my cell phone....

"I'm fucking hot."

You see my body is built like a sexy female pornstar's. I'm not very imposing standing only five foot five and 110 pounds. I have a skinny waist and upper body as well as slim legs. My ass is absolutely huge though. It's about as big as Kim Kardashian's I think. I've been embarrassed about my penis my whole life as it is seriously tiny, a minute 2 inches when hard.

I wasn't handsome like a guy should be but I was cute with delicate features and light skin, deep blue eyes, and brown hair.

I kept it short and dressed in baggy clothes to keep people from thinking I was a girl, if I didn't guys would usually hit on me not knowing I had a tiny dick.

But enough about my body, there have been many changes to it since then. The morning I was supposed to leave I got a ride with my neighbor Omar and his older brother Andre to the airport. Omar and his brother were both huge football players with dark skin and short dark hair. Andre was actually an all American at state where he played quarterback.

We were driving along and Omar says to me "hey Brian are you thirsty?"

I tell him "Yeah do you have something to drink?"

He hands me ice cold bottled water and as I unscrew the cap I notice that that cap wasn't sealed like it has been opened already. No water seemed to be missing however so I greedily drank it down finishing the whole thing in about 5 minutes.

After that I drifted off and everything went dark.....

Next thing I know I'm waking up bound to a table in a dark basement somewhere with light coming through a small window.

I start to yell "help! Can anyone hear me!?" as loud as I could.

I still felt incredibly woozy from the blackout. I hear footsteps and soon 4 large figures make their way into the basement and turned on the lights. The lights turn on and I see them now!

It's Andre along with 3 of his teammates I recognized from watching football. They were Jerome the starting running back along with Shawn and Chris who were both linebackers.

I couldn't believe it.

What the hell could they be doing here in this random basement? "He-" I start to say but Andre cuts me off

"Shut up bitch" he says.

I stop speaking out of fear just based on the sheer physical presence of all these guys.

They are all between 6 foot 1 and 6 foot 4 all with dark skin and incredibly muscular bodies, the kind you see on the cover of magazines and think to yourself they must be on steroids.

"Listen to me slut, there is no exchange program we've brought you here for different reasons. You are going to be our sex slave, our sissy slut. You will do whatever we say whenever we say it with no resistance or hesitation you got that?"

I'm scared out of my mind and the best I can do is whimper a "yes, please don't hurt me."

"If you don't do what we say you will be severely punished, there's no way to get out of here this is my parents property for miles and we are out in the middle of the country so the odds of finding anyone else are pretty slim. Your assignment for as long as we say is to be our sissy bitch" says andre.

I mumble "what?"

"We've made a lot of changes to your body" he says as a full scale mirror is wheeled in front of me and the table I'm lying on is tilted up.

"First we waxed your entire body, leaving only your eyebrows and a landing strip right above your clit. Next we placed a chastity device, a cb6000, on that tiny little clit of yours which as you can see is custom fit for such a tiny clitty. Our sluts need to be constantly horny.

"We gave you a tramp stamp hope you don't mind...

...it says daddy's little girl in cursive print which I think is quite appropriate given that's what you'll be calling us. You are Brittney and I am your daddy you little slut." He said with a wide smile.

"We also pierced your tongue with a shiny silver stud so that you can give better blowjobs..."

With that Jerome and Shawn start to take off my bonds and I stumble to my feet. Too weak to argue I'm grabbed led up the stairs through a spacious first floor, up another set of stairs, and finally to a room on the second floor. I'm shocked to see that the room is like that of a teenage girl's, except a perverted fantasy version.

Pink walls, pink bed, pink dresser, pink everything to make it completely girly. There were also posters of naked men and huge penises hung on the walls as well as slogans like "Suck big cock" and "get fucked." I was locked in there completely naked and as they left one of them said "see you soon whore" as I shuddered at the thought of what that may mean.

I gathered myself up and looked around the room. I saw a large mirror sitting at a desk so I went over to take a look. I was shocked at what I saw. Not only did they do everything they said they did to my body but they also pierced my belly button and ears. With jewelry in I would look completely like a girl! I continue to look around the room and saw a piece of paper lying on the bed...

"Brittney,

As our sissy slut slave you will be expected to follow a daily routine as well as obey any desire that we may have. Your morning routine will go as follows.

1. Wake up and shower in your rooms adjoining bathroom, remembering to use lotion all over your body to make it nice and silky smooth.

2. Take an enema bag from the closet and fill it with warm water. Let the tube empty completely into your ass and hold it in for 3 minutes before letting it out. Repeat this 4 times until you are completely clean inside your ass.

3. Take the butt plug we will have selected for you and insert it into your ass using lube if needed (you will always have something in your ass whether that is a plug, dildo, or cock).

4. Put on the wig and makeup we have designated for that day as well as dress yourself in what we have chosen for you to wear.

5. Come downstairs to the living room and kneel on the living room floor awaiting further instructions.

If you fail to complete any of these tasks perfectly, you will be severely punished.

-Your Daddy

I couldn't believe what they were thinking of making me do. They were turning me into a girl and using me as their personal sex slave!

Just as I thought this Andre came bursting into the room. He had a large duffle bag and without speaking started removing items. First he took out long fake fingernails that were pink and white at the tips and glued them carefully onto all my nails. I could tell these wouldn't be coming off anytime soon.

Then he took out a pair of silver hoop earrings and a silver butterfly belly button ring which both matched my silver tongue stud and put them in. Next he took out two huge breast forms that looked incredibly realistic and squirted some sort of glue on them and my chest. After holding them to me chest for about 5 minutes the glue had dried and I was left with a perfect pair of huge perky DD tits hanging off my chest.

Finally he took out a shoulder length platinum blonde wig and put it on my head, clipping it to the little hair I already had so that it didn't move around. Taking me into the bathroom he ordered me to bend over as he inserted an enema tube into my ass and warm water started to fill my bowels. The bag emptied and I waited 3 minutes before emptying myself. I repeated the process 4 more times until the water coming out was crystal clear.

He took me back into the bedroom and there on the bed were clothes apparently for me to wear. Andre ordered me to put them on so I did. The outfit consisted of a black lace thong. Black pushup bra that made my tits look even more enormous, white stay up stockings, a pink plaid miniskirt that looked more like a belt and barely covered anything, a tiny white button down shirt with only one 2 buttons right in the middle, and lastly a pair of black 6 inch high heels that locked onto my ankles with tiny padlocks.

After I had all this slutty clothing on I was led to the desk where Andre applied my makeup. He gave me dark eye shadow and so many layers of pink lipstick I didn't know when he would stop. Finally he put on some shiny pink lip gloss that seemed to sparkle. He stood me up and I looked at myself but I didn't see me. I saw a slutty school girl with huge tits that if I saw I would guess was looking to get fucked.

"You're a pretty little slut Brittney, you've been a good girl this morning and now you get your reward."

With that he took off his shirt and pants to reveal a monster cock that must have been 10 inches long and thick as a soda can. He grabbed my head and moved me close to his cock as I tried to push him away but he was just too strong. Soon the tip of his huge dick was in my mouth as I tasted his warm meat

It wasn't bad tasting, but just the thought of it made me horrified.

"Quick resisting bitch or I'm going to hurt you!" he yelled.

With that I dropped my hands to my side scared to death of what he might do. He starts pushing his huge dick deeper and deeper into my mouth. To my surprise I don't feel the need to gag and he keeps pushing in until all of it is down my throat.

"Ohhhhh good girl Brittney let me fuck that throat, suck my dick and make me cum or I'm going to beat you so hard bitch."

So scared by this I took my right hand and started rubbing his balls while at the same time I stuck my tongue out of my mouth and started licking the base of his cock and balls with my new tongue stud, all while his huge cock is still deep in my throat.

"That's right bitch keep going make your daddy cum" he moans as he continues to fuck my throat.

I kneel there for what must have been 20 minutes as Andre slides his big black meat stick down my throat bucking harder and harder into my face as I continue to play with his balls and lick the base of his huge member.

Finally his dick starts to spasm and he shoots a huge load of thick salty cum down the back of my throat in multiple spurts. With his powerful hands still on the back of my head pushing my throat down onto his cock I have no choice but to swallow the sticky cum. After he finishes he orders me to fix my makeup for later and leaves the room once again locking me in.

"What am I doing" I asked myself. I had been made a sex slave and was too scared to object in any way.

"HEY LET ME OUT OF HERE!" I start screaming.

Soon I hear thunderous footsteps as Shawn and Chris burst into the room. Without warning Chris grabs me and bends me over his lap holding me down while Shawn starts spanking me really hard. After about a minute of constant pleading he finally stopped.

"You need to learn to appreciate what we've done for you stupid slut" Shawn says angrily.

With that he and Chris grab me and easily carry me into a small room at the end of the hall.

With the light on I can see what's inside. It's a large flat screen video display and a few feet away a padded chair leaning slightly back facing the huge screen. The chair had a large dildo sticking out through a hole in the bottom, it was about 8 inches long and 2 inches wide.

They take me and force me to sit in the chair pushing my ass down onto the lubed dildo as I moan.

"Ooooohhhhh goddd...."

When it was all the way in my ass I was strapped to the chair at my ankles, wrists, waist, and around my neck. A pair of large headphones was placed on my head blocking out all outside sound. The lights went off and the room became pitch black as a video started to play....