Brian Ch. 01

Story Info
Brian finally gets Wendy.
8.2k words
4.35
115.8k
67
2

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkdguy44
tkdguy44
77 Followers

Brian Ch. 01: The Beginning

The sun was a bright and shiny as Brian Williams took the wheel of the power cruiser. They had been on the water now for about two hours setting sail out of Papeete, Tahiti. He had time to reflect on his life. As he watched his two daughters, Brooke and Bethany, lying on the deck in their skimpy thong bikinis and thought about his wife and son still at the hotel, he gave thanks for what he had.

He was a former military man. Retiring as a first sergeant of a signal unit, he was a far cry from his original specialty. He started out in the military right after high school. He went into the military with the grand illusion of solving all the military problems and would bring peace to the world. Brian started as a radio operator as a private and took night courses to get his degree in computer science. He finally got his degree and along the way took additional courses in his military training that made him a certified member of the Bill Gates "mafia". His military training took a different turn, when he decided to switch to Special Forces. Brian became a signal specialist on an A-team that went to many different parts of the world, to every shithole on the planet. However, when he came home, it would be hot sex and relaxing. Things changed when he went down yet another road when on a HALO (high-altitude low opening) parachute jump he shattered his ankle. After that he had to get into the real army and spent time as a line company first sergeant. He was too close to retiring when he fractured his ankle to just get out, he could use the retirement pay.

Of course, everything again changed right after his twenty-second year mark. He was deciding if he would go for the next rank and stay in longer. Things were good at home, not great; the long deployments had taken its affect on his marriage. They still had hot sex, so hot at times they thought the neighbors would call the police. His wife was the dream of every man, queen by living room and slut in the bedroom.

It wasn't as if he really needed the money. He had written a few programs for a few computer companies and it was a big success. He was getting royalty checks and that along with his retirement check would have been a decent lifestyle. However, things were really about to change. One day on the way home from work one day he needed gas. On the off chance, he decided buy a lotto ticket. You guessed it; he hit the largest single jackpot in the tri-state area, $210 million dollars! Of course, he took the cash payout, immediately retired, and took the family on a once in the lifetime vacation to Tahiti. It was his wife, son, two daughters and his oldest daughter's dickhead fiancé, Roger.

The only thing that kept him going during his military life, up until he got out, was he knew he was coming home to his sexy wife, Wendy. She was a year behind him all through school. She was not even his high school sweetheart. Actually, she hated him in high school. He was this nerdy looking skinny kid all through high school that lusted after her. He would ask her about once or twice a month for a date and she would look at him like he was a leper or something. She would get so pissed at him when she saw him coming because she knew he was going to ask her out. She was the typical cheerleader bimbo that would do everyone on the football team. Her reputation around school was that she would do just about anything and anyone, anytime. Well, she did everyone but him. Many a night he would lay in bed and jack off until his arms were tired thinking of her. He would also think about what she was doing with any and all members of the team. She was not that tall, around 5'6", 115 pounds. She had beautiful long sandy brown hair with slight curls in them. She had a fair complexion that would tan up wonderfully in the Texas sun where they lived. Her best asset was her ass. She truly had an ass to die for. It was the kind of ass that would fit in the palms of your hands, firm and tight. Her tits were that bad either. During high school they were a nice B-cup that stood up nicely. During her high school days and cheerleading, her nipples would show through her outfit and her nipples were perpetually hard.

He had done well in the military so far. He had gotten promoted quickly. He was what they called a "fast burner". He was moving up the ranks quickly. What the biggest change that happened in him was he had blossomed. The skinny nerd had gotten some muscles. Besides the army training, when he wasn't in night school or on training events, he was in the gym. He had become quite buff. He now had a chest and pecs. He also had arms, legs and looked like a body builder. The girls he dated while overseas had no complaints. Besides the other asset he found that he had that drove the girls wild was an 8" cock and about 2-1/2" thick. He had found out that he was now a certified stud. Only problem he had was he was a still shy wimp when it came to girls. They would have to come on to him because he was too shy to approach them. Once he got over the shyness of meeting them, then everything was good. After word got out from the girls he dated, he had a never-ending supply of girls waiting in a line for him. All he did was think of all the things he would do to his dream girl, Wendy Weber.

One of his favorite party tricks was to tie a cherry stem in a knot using only his tongue. This would drive his dates wild thinking of what he would and could do with his tongue on their sweet pussies. And he did, with all the images of Wendy in his mind. Yeah, he was hung up on her.

It wasn't until he had graduated and returned home from his first year in the army that they finally met up. She had dated an old friend of Brian's. During his conversations with him, he told him about his wild relationship with her. His friend had told him how good a cocksucker she was and how she loved to drink down cum whenever possible. She was a girl that would do anything to get off. He told him that she would literally wear him out and then still play with herself to continually bring herself off. His story would again cause him to go and beat off until he had cum all over his hands and chest and he couldn't lift his arm to save his life.

When he came home on leave from Germany, his friend decided to throw him a party when he returned home. He wasn't really in the mood to party, but as he went to all the trouble of arranging a party for him as the guest of honor, he felt he had to at least put in an appearance. As he was talking about what he did and what it was like to being in the army, the guys would stand around and listen. The babes however, would stand around and look at him. He had on a tank top that showed his arms and chest. If he had been a drinker he would have been plastered in about an hour after getting there. Everyone wanted to get him a drink. The guys soon got tired of him because their dates were fawning over him. He was just as uncomfortable as they were. That was because he was looking good but he was still shy.

Then out of the blue, Wendy walked up to him. She had just finished high school and was going to start the local junior college in the fall and was working in a stained glass shop to get money. Her parents didn't have a lot of money so she was going to have to work and go to school to help pay for it. She was with her current boyfriend, the past year's quarterback of the high school team. He was a jock and thought the world should bow at his feet. When Wendy started showing some interest in Brian, he naturally thought he was the top dog and decided to show his dominance. As she kept trying to talk to him kept trying to pull her away from him and would say some smart-ass comment about him. She would try to ignore him and the jock kept getting more and more pissed.

Soon her boyfriend had had enough and decided that they were leaving. He reached over and grabbed her arm and started to pull her away. She yelped in pain as he grabbed her arm. Now he was fucking with Brian's love and he had to step in. He told him to take his hands off of her. He looked at him like he was a lower class citizen and put his finger in his chest. Bad move, very bad move. Brian grabbed his finger and did a simple little technique his Black Belt roommate showed him. So naturally he broke his finger. You would have thought he had just ended his world. The jock's next stupid move was to take a swing at Brian; another bad error in judgment. Brian blocked it, Jock-boy swung with the other hand and it was blocked. Brian swung and didn't miss. The jock's nose exploded on his face, blood and snot went everywhere. Jock-boy decided to kick, Brian grabbed his foot and popped his knee. Brian didn't know it then but he ruined his knee. He would not get to play ball in college and wound up being a manager of an auto parts store. But Brian got the girl.

Wendy was looking at him like he was her knight in shining armor. He asked her if she was okay and she said she was fine just her arm was sore. Brain knew after the altercation with asshole that the party was over for him. He asked her if she needed a ride home and she accepted. They got in his parent's car and he started toward her house. As soon as they pulled away from the curb she undid her seat belt and moved over beside him. His dreams of being alone with his dream girl were coming true. However, he wasn't going to rush it. He was going to take it slow. But Wendy had other ideas.

Brian was not sure if it was the booze she had consumed, the fight with him coming to her rescue, or if she was just horny, but her hand was soon on his thigh. The longer they drove the farther her hand went up his thigh. He just kept driving and sweating. He was sweating like Michael Jackson in Toys-R-Us playing Santa. He was so nervous. He glanced out of the corner of his eye at her and she would be looking straight ahead. One of us had to break the ice.

Brian started asking her about the things going on since he had left. She made small talk and kept her hand rubbing along his thigh. His cock was getting harder and harder. It was becoming uncomfortable to drive. His dick had worked its way over to the right side of his pants and as it got harder it slowly worked its way down his pants leg. Soon her hand was rubbing along the end of his cock. He heard her gasp when her fingers first touched the head.

Brian glanced at her and her eyes widened when she felt what he was packing. Then the conversation switched to high gear. She really became talkative. She turned sideways in the seat and put her left arm on the back of his seat. Her other arm replaced the one that was on his thigh. As she was sitting there her dress had ridden up her thighs. He glanced at her as she talked and got his glimpse of her thighs and up to her crotch. It was dark in the car so he didn't get to see the prize he had wanted all through high school.

She started to rub his hair, what hair he had since kept it short for the army. Her other hand was still busy rubbing his thigh and occasionally the end of his cock. As they got closer to her house she asked him if he would rather ride around or stop where they could talk about old times. Brian thought to himself, what old times, but he wasn't going to start asking stupid questions. His dream girl was in his car and alone. Yes, there was a God in Heaven.

Brian told her that it was her option, that he would drive her anywhere. She was driving him crazy with her hand on his thigh. She told him to go to the city park and they could talk. Talking was the last thing in his mind. Brian was going crazy with her hands on his thigh. The closer they got to the part the more she was rubbing his cock and not his thigh. His fantasies and dreams were about to come true.

They pulled into the park and drove to the farthest pavilion in the part. He turned off the engine and asked if she wanted to get out or sit in the car. Without answering Wendy leaned over and kissed him quickly on the lips. It caught him off guard. She pulled back and looked at him again. Then she grabbed his head in her hands and kissed him hard. She shifted her body around to where she was pushing her wonderful hard tits against his exposed chest around his tank top. His lips parted slightly and she took the opportunity to push her tongue into his mouth. Soon our tongues were locked in combat. Her tongue would go down his throat and then his pushed into hers.

After about five minutes of kissing, the angle she was sitting and the steering wheel were becoming uncomfortable for both of them. He told her they could get out of the car and go and sit and talk. Like talking was on their minds.

"Sure," she said.

Brian got out of the car and moved around the rear of the car to get to her door. This gave him time to adjust his cock because it was cramped up in his pants. He opened her door and she slid her legs out. He swore he caught a glimpse between her legs and thought he saw nothing covering the gold at the end of the rainbow. She slid out of the car and her dress rode up to her crotch. He saw that there was nothing covering her sweet pussy other than sheen of sweet pussy juice. She must have thought she was going to get some from her dickhead boyfriend.

Brian escorted her over to the picnic table and they sat on the table and talked.

"I am glad you're back," she stated. He knew she was lying through her teeth but wasn't going to jeopardize his chances with her by making a smart assed comment back.

"It is nice to be back, I missed you," he told her.

"What did you miss most?" she asked coyly.

"Your smile, your eyes, you mostly", he told her. Of course he was thinking really he missed her ass, her tits, and her body in general.

"You got a girlfriend now," as she cocked her had slightly.

"Nope, don't have time. I have been working and training. I want to go into Special Forces." This was true but he did have a stable of girls he made the rounds with.

"Wow, I would have never thought of that about you," she said with a look of amazement.

"There are a lot of things about me you don't know", he told her.

"Yeah, such as?" She asked.

"If I told you, then I would have to kill you. You know I am a trained killer now." Brian made a cutting motion across his throat as he said it.

This must have done something to her with all the small talk. He told her he was shy and the girls would have to make the first move. She reached over and started running her hand over his. He again started to sweat and his dick started getting hard again. Or, harder since it really never went down.

Wendy slid over closer to him. He felt her tits brush up against his chest. The hard points of her nipples could be seen through her t-shirt and he could feel them poking him.

She looked at him and asked if he wanted to kiss her again. Ok, the shy part was over. Brian reached over and grabbed her and picked her up and sat her in his lap. His hand slide up and rest on the back of her head and brought her to his lips. She wrapped her arms around his back and pulled him close to her. His other hand was resting on her bare thigh and I felt the heat. They were both getting hotter.

She was now grinding that hot ass of hers into his bulging cock. He was running his hand along her thigh and gradually sliding his hand higher and higher on her thigh. The higher he got, the more she squirmed on his lap.

She reached over with her hand and placed it on the tits he had only dreamed about. They both moaned into each other's mouth. His hands gently rubbed those tender melons of hers. He didn't want to let go. She kept pushing them further into his hands and he kneaded them like he was trying to make bread. Her other tit was pressing against his chest. She would move side to side to make the nipple drag along his chest through the thin material of her t-shirt and bra.

Brian lowered his hand and slid it up under the edge of her t-shirt. She gasped in between a kiss and moaned when his hand touched her bra-covered titties. He slid his hand under her bra and felt the titties he fantasized over for years. Her nipple was hard as a rock and stuck out about ¾ of an inch.

She was squirming on his cock trying to get it up her ass through his pants. Then she got off his lap and swung her legs over his lap and sat there facing him, straddling his legs. In order to sit down she had to pull up her skirt to where it just covered her ass and then she sat down on his lump in his pants. As she hiked up her dress I saw that her pussy lips were swollen and red.

Again she put her arms around his neck, turned her head sideways and started kissing him again. Her hips were rocking back and forth along his cock as she was rubbing herself. He took his hands and ran them under her t-shirt and under her bra. He felt the warmth of her tits in his hands and moaned. She moaned into his mouth when he pinched her nipples. He pinched them harder and she arched her back and she gave a little whimper while they kissed.

She suddenly reared back and grabbed the ends of her shirt and whipped it off over her head. Then she reached behind her and unclasped her bra. As the bra fell away, she lifted her breasts and offered them to him. Brian leaned down and kissed the upper portion of each tit. With each kiss she moaned.

Soon he gently took her left nipple in his mouth and licked it tenderly and sucked on her nipple. She moaned and started to rub her crotch along his cock. He kept alternating between her tits. With each one he would lick and suck her nipples. Her hands pulled his head to her chest harder.

Brian started to kiss up her neck and would gently bite it and suck on it. This seemed to set her on fire. Her rubbing got harder and faster. With each bite, she moaned. He bit her neck harder and she moaned, "yessssss".

While kissing her neck his hands were kneading her tits. Brian pinched her nipples between his fingers. She pushed his head down to her tits and said, "Bite my nipples, bite them hard."

Brian switched back and forth between her tits gently biting her nipples. Her breathing was becoming quicker and harder. She was rubbing her crotch faster. He dropped his hands down and started to rub her naked ass. When he started to rub the crack of her ass and she started to move on his lap faster. He took her left nipple in his mouth and bite down hard on it.

With the pain, she screamed, "Oh God, I am cummmiing. I am cumming on your cock. Bite the other one, bite it hard, harder, dammit. Bite it hard!!" Her hands grabbed his hand and pushed into her tit and he bit it hard. Her ass was rubbing faster and she was cumming hard on his crotch.

"Ohhhh ffuuuuucccckkkkk!" she screamed. "Don't stop, don't stop. Bite them, maul them, keep going. I am cumming agaaaiiinnn."

Then she started to come down off her orgasm. She grabbed his head and brought it to her mouth and kissed him hard. She pushed her tongue in his mouth and he pushed his back in hers.

Brian picked her up and spun her around and laid her down on the cool surface of the park bench. She tried to rise up but he pushed her down. He licked his way down from her neck, along her chest to her tits. As the trail of saliva stayed with her, the fresh night breeze made her shiver with the coolness. When he got to her nipples, he licked them and then blew on them. They became like little erasers, hard and rigid.

Brian then moved down her belly stopping at her navel and gently put his tongue in it. He started to fuck her navel with his tongue. This made her giggle and she pushed his head away. She pushed it down toward her feet, which was the direction he was traveling anyway. He was about to feast upon the meal fit for a king.

Brian reached up under her skirt and pushed it up as far as he could. She raised her hips to allow him to push the skirt under her asscheeks. He looked at her pussy and saw that it was open like a flower in first bloom. Her pussy was so wet it ran in dribbles down between her asscheeks. When he saw how much she had leaked, he glanced at his jeans. He had a huge wet spot on his crotch. It looked like he had peed his pants.

tkdguy44
tkdguy44
77 Followers