Brian Ch. 02

Story Info
Brian and Wendy on the second date.
13.5k words
4.35
64.2k
10
2

Part 2 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkdguy44
tkdguy44
78 Followers

Brian Ch. 02: Second Date

The boat was just clearing the harbor as they were starting out on the cruise around the island. Brian was taking his family on a once in a lifetime vacation after his retirement and the unbelievable luck of winning a lottery. He had just retired from the military after over twenty-two years of service. He was staring at the near naked asses of his two daughters in their skimpy thongs as they laid on the upper deck of the boat he rented for their little excursion. Their tight asses reminded him of their mother's. He was still remembering the first time he finally gotten the woman of his dreams.

Ring, ring, ring, the bell of the outer marker of the harbor.

Ring, ring, ring. The phone buzzed in his ear as he was nervously calling Wendy. He had dropped her off the night before after punching out the lights of her boyfriend who had been drinking and acting like an ass. When he grabbed Wendy and tried to pull her away from his talking to Brian, he hurt her arm. Bad move.

After he swung, Brian blocked, Brian swung, the jerk's nose exploded, things just got interesting. He tried to kick, Brian blocked then ruined his knee; Brian's time at the party in his honor was over. But he got the girl. He offered to drive Wendy home and they ended up in the park. She ended up on her back on a park picnic table and Brian got his fantasy of sex with the girl he had wanted all through high school.

Of course, he was scared because he thought he had hurt her with the sex. She wanted it rough and hard. He gave it to her that way and more, but he was a little larger than the many guys she had had before. She was a teenage cheerleader and the high school slut. It was rumored that should would do anyone, well, anyone but him. When he finally did get to have sex with her it was wild, so wild she passed out on him. He was scared to death.

Her mother answered the phone. "Hello. Is Wendy there?"

"Yes, she is. Who is this?"

"Ma'am, this is Brian Williams. I used to go to high school with Wendy."

"Brian, is that really you? I spoke to your folks just last week; they said you were coming home for a few weeks. I have heard good things about you. Hang on I will get my daughter. WEEEDDDDYYYY! Phone for you. I heard what you did last night. Thank you for taking such good care of my daughter."

Brian damned near dropped the phone. Her father was a minister and Brian knew he was going to hell in a hand basket. He knew her dad was on his way over here to kill him and then read the burial service. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"She told me about Skippy, or Scotty, dickhead or whatever his name is. He should not have grabbed her like that. I am glad you punched him. Wen's dad was not happy when he heard about it this morning. He was going to mention it to dickhead's parents but when Wen' told us what you did, her dad nearly choked on his eggs. Thank you. Her dad said that served the young man for what he got. He was very full of himself and it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Here is Wendy, come by and see us."

Her mom may have been a preacher's wife, but she was also a very frank person. And she was built like brick outhouse. He knew where Wendy got her looks and her body. Nice and tight.

Wendy picked up the phone. "Hey, babe." His heart swelled, words he always wanted to hear. "I was wondering when you were going to call. I was going to call you in a little while if you hadn't called."

"I wasn't sure what time you got up or if you really wanted me to call. Last night was wild and I wasn't sure if you still wanted me to call. I was mainly calling to say thank you for the time. I hope you and Scot get back together if that is what you want. I will be leaving in another week and out of your hair."

"What the heck are you talking about? Last night was great and I had a blast. I was going to break up with Scot anyway, he was getting too clingy. Why don't you come and get me and we can go for a drive or something." The way she said 'something' made his heart skip a beat and his cock start to rise. He was hoping she would want to see him.

"When do you want me to come over?"

"What, you haven't left yet? I am putting on my shoes as we speak. I will give you ten minutes to get here. If not I will have to paddle your butt for not doing as I say," she said. In a whisper into the phone, "or I won't let you paddle mine." She giggled.

"Bye, baby, I am on the way."

He hung up the phone and borrowed his parent's car keys. He yelled over his shoulder that I was going out and would be back later. How he didn't get a speeding ticket on the way to her house is beyond him.

When Brian pulled into her driveway, she ran out to meet him. She leapt into his arms and kissed him. Due to her jump, he lifted her off the ground and spun with her in his arms. She was wearing a short denim skirt similar to what she had on last night. Because he wasn't expecting that kind of reception, his hands landed just below the hem of her skirt and they slid up under her skirt. He felt nothing but skin. She hadn't bothered to put on panties this morning or she was wearing a g-string. Either way, her ass felt fine.

"Mmmmmm", she moaned into his mouth as they kissed.

"Come in and say hello to my mom. Dad is at the church. He will be home later, he wants to thank you for last night", she stated.

As he lowered her to the ground he had to quickly rearrange his parts, he didn't want to meet her mom with a hard-on. Wendy's bare ass had caused an instant erection. Wendy saw what he was doing and giggled.

"You need any help with that", she stated. She reached out and started to rub his crotch through his shorts.

He swatted her hands away. "Are you nuts?! People will see you. Especially your mom."

"I don't care. They would be jealous. I didn't get to see it last night in the bright light. Do I get to see it today? How about a taste," she asked.

What a slut he thought. But he liked it. His perfect girl was a queen by day and slut at night. She had the slut part down pat, he wasn't sure about the queen part.

When they walked in the house, he knew the queen part was there. "Mother, Brian is here. He wants to say hello. Come and meet him, you will not recognize him," she stated in a very lady-like voice. Not yelling but courteous to those around her.

Her younger brother came bounding in with a baseball and bat. "You are not Jim. Who are you," he asked.

Then her mom walked in. Her mouth hit the floor. "Brian, Brian Williams. Is that really you? You have changed, boy have you changed. I can't believe you and the way you look. I remember when you were that skinny nerdy looking kid. Not sure what you have been doing, but it worked," she stated. "Nick, your friend Jim is in the backyard. Go play and if you break another window, I will kill you and then take away that bat."

When he was in high school he was this pimpled-faced nerd. He weighed about 145 and if turned sideways and stuck out his tongue, he would look like a zipper. However, he had just spent a year in the army. When he wasn't in the office working or on a field exercises, he was in the gym lifting. He was now 195 lbs. and cut. He also had a friend who was a black belt in Taekwondo who would work with him on the martial arts and helped him lift. He was looking good. Of course, he still thought he looked like a nerd.

Brian was blushing. "Thanks, ma'am. It is good living and hard training. I want to go into Special Forces and I have to be in shape."

"Well, it is working and it looks good on you." He could have sworn he saw her lick her lips as her eyes traveled down his body. Especially when she looked at his crotch, his dick hadn't quite gone all the way down. It didn't help that he was looking at her hot mom.

"Follow me into the kitchen and we could have a glass of tea."

"Mom, he is here on leave and has to go back to his duty station in a week. I would like to spend some time with him before he goes back. Can we have tea later?" she asked her mom.

Her mom turned and nodded her head in understanding. They turned and headed toward the door. Brian turned over his shoulder to say goodbye and caught her mom staring at his ass. When she realized he was talking to her, she looked up and blushed. "Goodbye, be sure to stop by for something to eat later," she told us as they walked out the door.

As he opened the door to let Wendy in, she looked in his eyes. "You got what I want to eat in your shorts. More than enough fill him up and it has already. But I want more, lots more," she matter of factly stated and then licked her lips.

"Ditto" he told her.

As he went around the front of her car he saw her mom at the door. He could have sworn he saw her lift her hand from her crotch of her jeans. Maybe he was imagining things but the way she watched his ass earlier he thought she might have gotten turned on.

It would be several years later but he would find out from where Wendy got her hots. He would be able to sample her mom's delights on a visit to the family for Christmas. If he had thought Wendy was a hand and pussy full, her mom was the master of wild sex. Her dad must have seen heaven more times than any one person could or should. He was surprised he was able to walk in his later years. But that is another story.

Once in the car he asked, "So where to my princess?"

"I don't care, you pick it. We could go get something to eat, we could go fuck, we could go to a movie, we could go fuck, we could go to the mall, we could go for a walk, or we could go fuck. You pick it."

Brian was stammering, "What did you say?"

"You heard me."

"Okay, you pick it."

"Okay, head out on Hwy 397 toward Halder. I know just the place to go. I think with should get something to eat. Or, maybe I should get something to eat."

With that she undid her seatbelt and slid over toward him. Her hands went to the zipper on his jeans and slowly undid them. Once the zipper was down she unbuttoned his pants. She reached inside his shorts and brought out his hardening cock.

"Hmmmm. Cock in the morning, what a breakfast." She wrapped her hand around his cock at the base and squeezed it as she came up to the head forcing a drop of pre-cum out the end. She lowered her head and her tongued darted out and licked up the drop.

"Hmmmm. Tastes great. Can I have more?"

"Baby, you can have everything I own, have or will have."

"Well, we will see. But right now I want this cock in my hand and I want it in my throat. And when I get down with it there I want it in my pussy. And I want it, now!"

With that, she lowered head and her wet warm mouth engulfed his cockhead. Brian damn near crashed the car. He jammed his foot on the gas and accidentally swerved the car. Once he got the car under control, Wendy's head was bobbing up and down on his hard cock. Her mouth was stretched around the 2-1/2 inch width and she was slowly working the 8 inches deeper into her throat.

After about five minutes she was able to take about 6 inches into her throat. His pubic hair was brushing her nose and tickled her. I could hear her breathing out her nose when his cock was at the back of her throat.

Her head was bobbing and she was making wet slurping noise. She was a noisy cocksucker and it was awesome. He never dreamed that it would be this good. Her head was moving in a steady rhythm, up and down. Her hand was helping by twisting and pumping when it wasn't in her throat.

Just when he thought it couldn't get better she did something to him that caused the car to go onto the shoulder of the road. She started humming the Marine Corps hymn. Okay, he was army, not marines. You don't mix the two. However, at this point of the game she could have sung "Amazing Grace" and he wouldn't have cared. Brian moved his hands to her head and moved it along with her bobbing.

"Baby, I am close. I am going to cum. Keep it up. I am going to cum. Lift off and pump my cock."

"Uh-huh," she mumbled and increased her sucking. He thought she was going to suck his toenails out through the end of his cock. The pressure was unbelievable. Between her suctioning mouth, her hand pumping his cock, the slurping noise, and the Marine Corps hymn of all things, he was ready to blow.

"Baby, baby, baaaaabbbby, here it comes. God, I am cummiiinnggg in your hot mouth. I am going to blow you head off."

With that he let lose what must have been a gallon of cum into her hot mouth. She was trying to swallow it as fast as she could but it was too much at one time. She pulled her mouth up and kept her mouth on the end of his cock and kept sucking and swallowing as fast as she could. It was leaking out the sides of her mouth but she never let up.

His hands were still on her head. Why they didn't crash is beyond him. He was just glad there was no traffic on the country road. The newspaper would have had a field day with this one "Soldier and preacher's daughter killed in car wreck. Soldier died when head impacted the windshield, girl dies due to suffocation from a penis being shoved down her throat on impact."

But he managed to keep the car between the fence posts and she kept sucking hard and fast. There was so much cum in her mouth it was running out the sides of her mouth. As she continued to suck and swallow, it still ran out the sides of her mouth and into his bush.

She had finally sucked all he had at the moment. He was totally drained for a time. She raised her head from his lap and licked her fingers and sucked the rest of his cum that landed on her hand.

"MMMMmmmmmmm. Good to the last drop. You taste great. Maybe later I can have a second helping."

"I think that might be arranged," he told her.

"Good. Then you might get to have some more of this." She raised her t-shirt and reached back and unfastened her bra. Those luscious tits fell out in plain view. Then she hiked up her dress to expose her naked pussy. She did in fact not put any panties. He could see the dampness.

She leaned back against the far door and spread her legs. She placed one on the back of the seat and the other on the dashboard. She was spread wide and her pussy gapped open.

He had a hard time trying to keep his eyes on the road and an eye on her sweet pussy. In his glances he could tell that her cocksucking had gotten her really worked up. Her pussy was red and swollen. Her clit was fully exposed. He could see her thick bush was trimmed but only on the sides and along her lips. He was a bald kind of guy. He knew that if she were going to be with him, it would have to go.

She was leaning against the door and asked him, "Since you are occupied with driving, you won't mind if I take care of myself for a few moments would you?"

"No, go right ahead. I like to watch. But would you mind if I mind I joined in at some point?"

"You feel free to help in any way possible."

She started to run her fingers along her wet slit and started to purr as she began to rub her clit. "MMMmmmmmm that feels so good. I just imagine it is your tongue running along my slit. I had to make myself cum twice last night before I got to sleep. Even though I was sore, you still had me so hot I couldn't go to sleep. I even whacked off this morning in the shower."

She took her other hand and pulled on her mound to pull her hood off and exposed more of her clit. She then licked her fingers and started to rub little circles on it. Her hips were gyrating slowly as her fingers danced on her clit. She was really getting into her pussy motions. She was squirming and really getting going.

Occasionally as she needed more lube for her fingers she would dip them into her pussy and get juice. She had enough lube flowing from her hot pussy she could have smeared it everywhere. It was running down the crack of her ass. Her lips were blood engorged, red and swollen. She was rolling her head back and forth and moaning.

Brian couldn't take it anymore watching. As he kept one eye on the road, he moved his hand over and started to rub her leg. She opened her eyes and looked at him through the slits. "Please put your fingers in me baby. Help me cum. Make me cum on your fingers," she pleaded.

He slowly worked his hands down to her pussy and ran them through her bush. He looked at her and told her, "I like your bush but if you were mine you would be as smooth as a spanked baby's butt."

"How would you like to shave it for me? I would love to have you shave me. But then I would get to shave you. Tit for tat or in this case bush for bush." He told her that they would have to see. He liked the idea of him shaving her but he still have to shower with the guys in his squad. He was not sure how it would look.

His hands cupped her mound and she moved her hands to let him rub his palm across her clit. She raised her hips up and pulled her legs back giving him total access to her womanhood. She moaned "Yesssss. Oh baby that feels so good."

He moved his hands and slowly pushed his first finger inside her hot box. She was arching her back as he pushed it deeper inside her. Her hand went up under her shirt and started to rub her tits and pull on her nipples. He couldn't see through the shirt but the movements under it he could tell that she had moved her bra out of the way and was twisting and pulling on her nipples.

He pulled out his finger and brought it to his mouth to taste the juices. She whimpered as his fingers vacated her tight box. When she saw him sucking on his fingers, she asked, "Does my pussy taste good? Do you like it? Would you like to eat it? Would you like me to sit on your face and let you suck me dry? I like the way I taste. I would whack off and then suck my fingers dry. I love the taste of a good pussy."

His cock was now getting hard again. It was still sticking out of his jeans and it was returning to its natural state. She licked her lips as she watched it rise and come to full mast.

He moved his hand back to her pussy and pushed two fingers into her. "Yesssss, mmmmmm, that feels so good. Put another in there. Stretch my pussy for your big cock to go in. Make my pussy open for your dick. I am going to fuck your ass off today. I am going to fuck you until you can't stand up."

Little did she know that by the end of the day she would be the one walking funny.

Brian pushed a third finger in her and slowly began to pump in and out of her tight box. She was tight, but as he continued to pump her pussy it began to open more and more. Her juices were coating his hand. She took her other hand and started to rub her clit while her other hand continue to twist and pull her nipples.

"Mmmmm. Oh baby, I am going to cum. Pump your fingers faster. Make me cum baby, make me cum on your hand. I want to cum so bad. I need to cum. Your cock in my mouth made me so hot. Make me cum please, please make me cum."

He was pumping his three fingers as quickly as he could under the circumstances. It was hard to pump, drive and concentrate on all three and the same time. But he sure as hell was going to try.

Then he got an idea. He stopped his pumping. Brian took his little finger and slowly placed it at the opening of her asshole. She moaned when he stopped pumping but moaned even more when I little finger entered her tight ass. "Yesss, that feels good. I have never let anyone put their fingers or anything else in my ass. That feels so good."

Now he continued to pump her pussy but he had the added pleasure of pumping his finger in her ass. He started to pump his fingers harder and harder into her body. He was going to make it hurt just enough to make it good. He was pumping it hard and fast. Trying to drive the car, drive his fingers into her hot pussy and ass and then drive her crazy was going to get them killed. He just hoped where they were going was going to be getting there quick. But he shoved his fingers as deep as he could into her pussy and ass. When he had them in as far as they could go, he curled them back and forth.

tkdguy44
tkdguy44
78 Followers