Brian Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked in his and weakly smiled as she brought her hand to his hard cock. She angled his cock until it was pointing directly at her awaiting opening to her pussy. She gently lowered herself until his cockhead barely parted her labia. As it parted, its opening of her flower released a torrent of hot pussy juice that ran down the head and along his hard shaft until it was also covering her hand. She continued to kiss him as she gently stroked his length smearing her sticky juice until it covered his cock and his cockhead remaining at her opening. Once his cock was firmly wedged between her lips she released her grip and placed her hands on his shoulders and slowly lowered her pussy onto his cock. His cockhead popped through her tight opening and then continued up inside her. She felt the head make its way past her cuntal opening and once through the tight constrictor it easily slid all the way inside her pussy. His cock did not stop until it rested firmly against her hard cervix and her thighs rested on his legs.

When his cockhead finally reached the end against her cervix, she through her head and arched her back as an orgasm rolled through her. As she found the pleasure of her orgasm due to her son's cock she thought to herself, "I know this is wrong but it feels so good. He is so much like his father. I love them both. This is wrong but it feels so right." She rested as the orgasm rolled through her and as it slowly subsided, she slowly raised her pussy off his cock. Still no words were said between the two lovers, only their thoughts filled their minds and they slowly fucked each other.

Wendy was moving in a steady rhythm up and down her son's hard cock. With each stroke Dylan was moving his finger in and out of her ass keeping time with her strokes. When she rose up he pushed his finger in as far as he could and when she lowered herself he brought his finger out. As she went fast do did his finger in and out of her tight ass.

Wendy could feel the impending orgasm approaching. Her pussy was aching in need of a huge release. She began to speed up her riding her son's cock wanting to bring the release. She was squeezing her pussy tight on his cock and was hoping that he would come with her. She loved the feeling of a cock spewing its cum inside her as she had an orgasm. This would only trigger her orgasm to be stronger and more powerful. After many years of fucking and sucking, she could tell when a man was about to cum. She could tell that Dylan was about to cum also.

Wendy brought her hands from Dylan's neck and placed them on his chest. Her fingers found his nipples and began to play with the hard nubbins. She was tweaking them and lightly twisting them making them harder. She could feel this was a new turn on for Dylan as he gave a slight moan himself. She felt his cock get harder and swell slightly as she played with his nipples.

She was riding his cock harder making it penetrate deep in her pussy. Each time she lowered herself his cock would bottom out, striking her cervix. This brought a shiver to him and her, the pressure of her cervix on his sensitive cockhead and the feel of deep pressure in her pussy. She knew that she was about to cum and wanted to make him cum with her.

As her body was pushed over the edge she twisted his nipples hard and forced her pussy down hard on his cock. This caused her pussy to convulse and grip his cock in a vise-like glove. As her pussy creamed with her orgasm Dylan's cum erupted from his cock at the same time. His cum splashed against her cervix and then painted the inside walls of her pussy with white cum. She arched her back and moaned, "Cumming, baby mommy's cumming. Cum with me."

Dylan raised his hips the best he could to drive his cock into his mother. He felt her velvet grip on his cock as her cervix hit the end of his cockhead causing his cock to explode. He felt like his cock and balls had exploded inside his mother's cock. "Mom, I am cumming inside you. You are so tight, you are so beautiful. I love you, mom. Cum with me."

"Baby, I am cumming with you. I feel you cumming inside me. You are making me cum again. It is so good. Baby, I love you too." She was slowly riding his cock and arching her back, exposing her breasts to him again. As she came down of her orgasm she felt the warm soft lips of Dylan gently kiss and tenderly suck on her tits. She ran her hands through his hair and looked down at him. He had his eyes closed, as he was totally engrossed in his cumming inside her and sucking on her tits.

She felt her pussy loosen its grip on her son's hard cock and his cock slowly loose its hardness. It didn't go soft, just not as hard as it was when he was fucking her. She wrapped her arms around him as she twisted her body and lay down on the bed, dragging Dylan on top of her. She felt his weight on top of her as she wrapped her legs around his back. With him on top, the angle was different with his cock still buried inside her.

His hips began to slowly move and forth. His cock was regaining its hardness as they lay together. After several minutes his cock as again at its original hardness and he was steadily pounding into her. She was arching her hips up to meet his powerful thrusts. With each thrust she could hear the sounds of wetness as his cock pistoned in and out of her pussy forcing their cum out. She could feel the cool wetness as her juiced flowed over her asshole. The brewing storm was making more wind blow in the window and added more coolness to her hot pussy and juice.

She could feel his cock slamming harder and harder into her pussy. Again he was pounding deep into her, hitting her cervix with each thrust. His cock was not as thick as his dad's but it was doing the job nonetheless. He was hitting all the right spots as he was driving her to another orgasm. Her clit was extended and rubbing along his shaft and his moved in and out of her. As his cock thrust into her, his cock would move along the sensitive bud causing the tingles to go all through body. As he pulled his cock out of her pussy, her extended clit was drug along the length of his shaft. This in and out action was causing her body to start to crest with another orgasm.

Dylan knew that he would not last much longer. He had cum once already and normally his next cum would be longer but then again he had never fucked his mother. Her pussy was none like he had had before. She was gripping his cock like none of his other girlfriends or conquests. She was making his cock feel things that he had never felt before. He knew he was going to cum again and cum soon. He redoubled his efforts in fucking his mother. He was going to make her cum again.

They both reached their orgasm at the same time. Dylan thrust hard into her and thrust his back as his cock sprayed another load inside his mother. Wendy felt his orgasm just as her crested and thrust her hips at him. As each thrust themselves at each other, they met at her cervix. Her cervix took the brunt of the thrust from both parties. Wendy's cunt convulsed with the slight pain/pleasure from Dylan's cock firmly planted itself against her as he came inside her. As Wendy's cervix hit the end of Dylan's cock, the pressure on his oversensitive glans pushed him over the lip of his orgasm. He pushed his cock harder against the resistance and blasted the inside again with his cum.

As they both came, neither moved. Dylan firmly held his cock against his mother's womb; the very same womb that brought him life. He felt the lighting of electricity spark through his body. That same electricity sparked inside Wendy as she felt the firm pressure on the outside of her womb. She felt as if Dylan was trying to return from where he came.

Dylan collapsed on his mother and just held her. Wendy wrapped her arms round her son's neck and held him tight against the chest. She felt his weight on her tits and as her legs were around his waist, felt the pressure pushing her legs apart. This pressure only caused his cock to go deeper into her pussy and against her cervix. The pressure was beginning to become slightly painful but as Dylan's cock softened is shrank and released the pressure.

Soon Dylan rolled to the side and his mother released her legs from around his waist. She still held her arms around him and brought his head to her chest. He rested his head against her bosom and slowly drifted off to sleep. Wendy looked out the window and say in the far distance lighting strike within the clouds. She closed her eyes and gently dozed off feeling the gentle breath of her son across her breasts.

They would wake up later and repeat their performance. It was still tender but each of them showed more animal passion rather than the tender coupling form the first time. Wendy sat on his face and she engulfed his cock as the performed a sixty-nine until the both came on each other's tongue. Then as they recovered Dylan took his mother from behind as she rested on her hands and knees and he pounded her to multiple orgasms. He would grab her swaying tits as he pushed relentlessly into her pussy finally cumming deep inside her. To finish off this wilder fuck session he again brought her to a screaming orgasm as he ate her pussy, sucking and drinking their combined love juice.

They had forgotten about the rest of the family until they heard the phone ringing. Wendy had just lifted her legs of Dylan's shoulders and he was sucking the last little bit of her sweet and tangy pussy juice from his fingers when Wendy reached over to pick up the receiver.

"Hello, Ms. Williams. This is Mr. Peopelu at the marina. Since your husband has not returned with the boat, I am going to have to charge you another day's rental. Do you want me to use the same credit card?" the man on the other end of the phone stated.

"What do you mean they have not returned? I had forgotten the time because I was busy. How long has it been?" she asked swinging her legs to the side of the bed.

"It has been three hours since they said they were going to be back. With the storm coming in I thought they would have been back a while ago. I am sure they will be back shortly but the contract said they had to have the boat back by five and it is almost eight o'clock now. So I am going to have to charge you for another day's rental," he told her.

"Ok fine. Just call me or tell them to call me when they arrive. I was busy and hadn't realized it was so late." She hung up the phone and looked at her naked son. "Baby, they haven't returned to port yet and they say there is a storm coming this way. I hope they are ok, I am getting worried."

"Mom, dad is ex-special forces. He can handle anything. Don't worry. They will be fine. Come here, I will hold you and no funny business this time." He opened his arms and she moved to him still naked from their coupling, leaving a trail of cum leaking from her overworked pussy and she moved. Out the window she saw a flash of lightning in the distance.

The lightning flashed and lit up the deck of the boat. Brian was struggling back from the front of the boat. He had fastened a sea anchor out of a sheet and used as much rope as he dared to stop the drift of the boat. Hopefully they could ride out the storm until rescue would realize they were missing. The radio was dead thanks to Roger. The only flare they had found was gone thanks to Roger. The only thing that couldn't be blamed on Roger was the loss of the prop on the engine. But if Brian thought hard enough, he betted himself that he could find a reason to blame Roger for that also.

He made it back into the cabin and found the girls and Roger sitting in the kitchen area. They had on their life vests and were still soaked to the skin. It took everyone's help to fashion the sea anchor and then feed him the line. He would not let anyone go on deck as he put the sea anchor overboard to try and stop the movements. He wanted Roger to go but he couldn't bring himself to that as much as he wanted to.

Brooke was sitting uncomfortably with Roger's arm wrapped around her. She was pissed at him because he broke the radio and because he was trying to act macho caused the flare to fire not in the air but into the water. Beth was looking like a drowned rat and stared angrily at Roger. She wanted to use him as the sea anchor and let him know it in no uncertain, non-lady like terms. She turned her head as her dad entered the kitchen.

"Dad, are we going to make it?" she asked. She tried to act like she wasn't afraid but her voice trembled as she spoke.

"Yeah, baby, we will be fine. The sea anchor should act like a real anchor. Once the storm is over and we haven't returned to the harbor, they will send out a rescue party. We have plenty of fuel still on board to run the pumps and lights. If we were to run out, the pumps have a manual lever so with good elbow grease we will stay afloat. That is unless someone dicks around and pulls the plug out of the bottom of the boat." Brian looked at Roger with a smirk. Beth and Brooke did the same and all Roger could do was find something to stare at on the floor.

Brian sat down next to Beth and put his arm around her. She snuggled into her father and found comfort in his warmth and strength. She could smell his body even over being wet from the rain. As she snuggled deeper into her dad she felt her young pussy began to heat up causing her whole body to suddenly become warmer.

Brooke watched as her sister snuggled to their dad. A pang of jealousy hit her as she wish Beth was doing that to her instead of her dad. Then she looked at her dad and realized that she also wished her dad was holding her like he was holding Beth. He could see that Beth was enjoying the touch of her dad and Brooke silently wished that she could feel the same. Soon she could feel her pussy start to warm as she thought about what it would be like for her to have her father's strong arms holding her. This warmth spread from her pussy to the rest of her body. Soon she was no longer cold and was getting warm enough to have a light sheen of perspiration on her body. However, her pussy was perspiring also, with lots of liquid.

Brian wasn't sure what he was feeling. He was concerned about their situation but he couldn't help but think about the warm body of Beth snuggled up to him. She felt her body warmly against him, and his hand was resting along the small of her back. His thoughts went back to earlier as the girls laid out almost naked on the deck of the boat. And now he had one of them almost resting in his lap. He then looked across the boat and found Brooke looking at him. He looked at her and thought she was as beautiful as her sister but with different qualities. He knew without knowing that she was very much like her mother in the sex department. She would be wild and tender yet mysterious at the same time.

As he felt Beth snuggle and the lustful look of Brooke, Brian was beginning to warm up. His cock was beginning to get hard and he was beginning to perspire. He had two beautiful and sexy women in front of him, and one practically in his lap. The longer he sat there the hotter he got. His cock was starting to harden in his pants and he had to shift occasionally to keep him from doing something he didn't intend to do.

Roger sat there looking at the floor. He was an idiot and he knew it. They all knew he was an idiot. He broke the radio, he fired the flare wrong trying to make up for the radio and they knew it. He was an idiot. And they knew he was an idiot.

12