Brian Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally he could cum no more and he turned and sat down beside her. She leaned back into the cushions and sighed heavily. Then she brought her fingers up and scrapped the cum off her cheek and forehead and placed it in her mouth. She did the same thing to the corners of her mouth where his cum leaked and finally scraped it off her tits. The last remaining dribbles she smeared around her swollen nipples. Then she leaned over against Brian, "baby that was the best fucking I have ever had. Thank you." She turned and kissed him on the lips.

He tasted his cum on her lips and she tasted her cum on his. She patted him on his thigh when she pulled back from their kiss. "Would you like to take a shower with me? We still have a couple of hours before, Papa, Wendy and the kids get back." She stood up and extended her hand.

Without saying a work, Brian took her hand and followed her up the stairs to the shower. The next 30 minutes was spent washing each other. They each made sure that they were clean, all over clean. Brian leaned Augie up against the shower wall and put her leg of his shoulder as he ate her to another orgasm and then Augie dropped to her knees and sucked his cock as the water ran over there bodies. When the water began to turn cold they got out of the shower and toweled each other off.

Augie led Brian over to the toilet by his cock and she sat down. Once she turned to him she put his cock in her mouth and brought him back to hardness. Once he was hard, he stepped back and took her hand leading her to the dual sinks of the bathroom. Her turned her around and watched her reflection as he entered her from behind. They fucked themselves for a long time, going slowly and then faster. This time when Brian came, he filled her tight hole with his cum. Again Augie was one continuous orgasm, having them in such fast succession that she could count them if she had wanted.

After Brian had filled her pussy full, she tried to clean up the best she could. They quickly dressed knowing the family would be back at any time. Augie quickly put her panties on but still felt that she was leaking from all the cum still deep in her pussy. She grabbed some toilet paper and wadded it up and shoved it tightly against her pussy to soak up the cum. She put on a pair of loose jeans so what would leak, if any, would not put a wet spot in her pants. She walked Brian down to his and Wendy's room and pushed him on the bed. She knew he was tired; hell she could barely walk herself. Her pussy was raw and moving was wonderfully painful.

Once Brian was in bed, she kissed him lightly and he was almost instantly asleep. The rest of the trip was uneventful. When the family returned, the kids were running around the house as normal. Wendy went to check on Brian who was still asleep. After he woke up he was like a changed man. He wasn't down like he was the day before. He usually did this after a mission. After he got some sleep and some good hot sex, he was back to normal again. Wendy looked at him, "maybe tonight I will rock his world again."

The kid's began to stir on the beach. They were beginning to wake up and the girls sat up and looked around. They stretched and yawned. Beth looked at Brooke, "man, we must have been tired, we all conked out." Then she turned to her father watching them awaken, "Daddy, are you alright? You look all flushed."

"Just the heat baby. Come on everyone, I found us a place to live, food to eat, and a fresh water supply." Brian turned quickly and brought his hand down to readjust his hard cock. His memories of his time with his mother-in-law had given him a huge hard on. He hoped the girls hadn't notice.

Beth noticed her dad had a hard on as he turned.

Brooke spoke up next, "daddy, I, uh, well, I got to go pee. And well I have to, well do more than pee. What do I do?"

"Brooke, welcome to my world. What you are going to have to do is go into the jungle and dig a hole. Then you will have to squat over the hole and then do your business. I will fashion a sort of potty for ya'll to use after we get set up. So go do what you have to do then join us on the beach, ok?"

Both the girls looked at each other and said, "ewwwww, gross. We have got to get off this island quick. What about toilet paper? I am not going to use grass and leaves, no fucking way," Brooke spoke up.

"No honey, do your business and then go down to the beach and wash up. Don't go to the freshwater pool once I show you. Don't contaminate it or we will have problems."

With a chorus of "gross" and "yuck", the girls started to move. Brooke looked over at the still sleeping Roger and nudged him with her foot, "come on, Roger, wake up. Time to move to the new camp."

Roger snorted and then started to get up. He started to follow Brooke into the woods when she turned and halted him. "Hey, you can't follow me, I gotta go potty. The beach is the other way."

Roger sleepily turned and headed toward the beach as Brooke moved off into the jungle. As the part started gathering up stuff, they heard a "oh, shit" come from the jungle and then Brooke come storming out of the jungle and headed straight for the water and dove in. The beach party stood and watched her. Brian was quietly snickering when Brooke walked back and joined them. "Don't anyone say a fucking word."

The next day Brian built a slit trench and showed everyone what to do and how to take care of it afterwards. He used a tarp, bamboo and some palm fronds to make some privacy for those when they were doing their business. The best part was the makeshift toilet seat, a little rough but you didn't splatter yourself or get shit on you when you leaned against a tree to do your business.