Brian Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth was the first to reach her orgasm as her body was not used to the joys of sex as much as Brooke. Her orgasm began to crest and yet she could tell that Brooke was almost there but would not cum with her unless she did something. As the sand continued to be felt in her mouth from licking it off and not putting it inside her sister, her brain had random neuron firings. For some reason she thought of the Marine Corps hymn and began to hum it while sucking on Brooke's large clit. It was like a small penis and she started to bob her head up and down as she hummed the tune. Beth's pussy started to cum and cum hard. She renewed her thrusting into Brooke's tight box and hummed her song as her orgasm hit her hard, causing her to jerk but kept on sucking the tiny penis like organ in her mouth. The she felt Brooke jerk and push her pussy hard into Beth's mouth. So hard that Brooke's pelvic bone could be felt against Beth's lips, almost cutting them against her teeth. She continued to push harder as hummed deeper causing the throat to emit low tones.

Brooke was going insane. She wasn't' sure what Beth was doing but whatever it was, she hoped to God it wouldn't stop. She felt her pussy stuffed with how many fingers she wasn't sure. But she felt that with a little effort Beth could put her entire hand inside. She felt Beth begin to cum and knew that she wasn't going to be far behind. She wanted to cum with her but she didn't think it was going to happen. Too much was going on with her pussy and too much concentration on bringing her sister off was delaying her own orgasm. And then something happen that blew her mind. She felt a vibration on her clit and could tell that Beth was bobbing her head like she was giving her clit a blow job. Brooke knew she had a larger than normal clit, having touched it enough in her young life. But she had never had the happen before. No one had ever given her a "blow job". And then she felt the humming again. It felt like the Marine Corps hymn and it set her off. She jerked her body hard into Beth's mouth when her climax ripped through her. Beth fingers inside her body deep enough to touch her cervix and the humming on her clit put her over the edge. She lifted her hips hard into the air as her orgasm erupted, her pubic bone slamming into her sister mouth but it didn't stop Beth's humming or thrusting.

Each girl was cumming on the other's fingers and into their mouths. Pussy juice was flowing freely, pouring out of the other. The fingers pistoning in and out only sought to bring out more juice each time the fingers backed out and brought with it more juice and when the finger pushed back in, the juice would push out around the fingers and find its way into the awaiting mouths.

The girls were jerking, moaning, and groaning each time the fingers bottomed out in their pussies. They pushed into each other and licked and sucked the clits in their mouths until they were exhausted. Each of them came twice more, smaller than the previous. Finally the girls collapsed to the side of each other and laid there silently trying to regain their breath. Each of them brought their fingers to their mouths and licked the remaining residue of their love making.

Once their fingers were dry, Beth was the first to move. She turned her body and moved up beside Brooke and laid her head on Brooke's sweating chest. Brooke's arm moved around Beth and held her against her. Beth turned her head toward Brooke and their mouths met for a kiss. They could taste their pussy juice on each other's lips. Brooke's tongue moved into Beth's mouth and then retreated followed closely by Beth's tongue into hers. This tongue dance, in and out, continued until they broke the kiss.

"Why don't we cool off and take a dip in the water to get cleaned up? We have sand all over us and we still need to wash our clothes," Beth stated as she sat up.

"Yeah, I guess we better. Dad and Roger will start to wonder where we are." Brooke sat up and turned over on her knees to get up. As she got up she had to steady herself against Beth. "Whoa, I got jelly legs. Hang on a sec. Once I get up, I will help you."

Brooke gathered herself and when steady, helped Beth to her feet. "Whoa, I got'em too. That was so intense."

The girls slowly stepped into the water, hand in hand. When they were chest deep in the water, Beth swam over to Brooke and wrapped her arms and legs around her older sister. "I love you. Thank you, that was so good. I never want to stop."

Brooke looked at her and gently kissed her lips. "I love you too. And don't worry, I don't ever plan on stopping. I want to eat you, lick you and love you forever and ever." She kissed her again.

The girls frolicked in the water and washed the sand, sweat and other dirt off their bodies. They never took their eyes off one another as the continued to wash, play and gently touch each other. Their eyes were looking deeply into their souls, the souls of lovers.

What their eyes were seeing was not what the other eyes were watching. Brian had returned from the beach where he had managed to spear a medium sized grouper for their dinner tonight. After placing the fish on some leaves, he quickly gutted it and prepped it for cooking later that evening. He covered the fish in more leaves to keep the flies off and then knew he needed to wash his hands and wash the salt water off his body. He stood and began to walk through the trees to the freshwater pool not far from their cave. He knew the girls were to gathering fruit and firewood and Roger was on lookout duties. He figured while he was there he would strip down and wash his clothes out also as well as wash his body.

As he got closer to the water he heard a muffled scream and then moan. His military training had taken over and he dropped to the ground and began to seek cover and concealment. He knew that rushing into headlong into a situation blindly was a fast way to get hurt or killed. The person that made the noise was already in trouble, adding one more was not going to help matters. Cooler heads had to prevail.

Brian slowly worked his way forward staying out of site until he got close to the pool. When he rose up to his knees and separated the foliage that blocked his view of the pool, he was taken back. What he heard was not a scream and moan of pain, was one of pleasure. What he found were his two daughters in the water, standing there naked. Brooke was on her knees with her face buried in Beth's crotch and Beth was slowly falling down as Brooke caught her. He wanted to jump up and run to help but the sight of his naked daughters froze him in place. He could only stare at the girls as Brooke guided the nearly unconscious Beth to the shore. As Brooke sat there with Beth in her arms, again he wanted to move forward to help but his feet failed him. His brain would not send the commands to his feet to move from that spot. The only thing his brain did was send the signal to his dick to stand up and take notice. As Brian watched Beth slowly come back to life, we watched them begin to kiss.

When Beth rolled over and began to kiss her way down Brooke's body, Brian's hand began to rub his cock through his pants. When Beth had reached her sister's pussy and began to lick, Brian pushed his shorts down and grasped his cock. When the girls turned into their sixty-nine position, Brian was stoking his cock steadily. He watched as his sexy daughters started to force their fingers in and out of the other's pussy and his strokes kept time with their pumping fingers.

When the girls peaked and started their orgasm, Brian's cock erupted. His cum went flying onto the leaves in front of him and he continued to pump the white cum in several blasts. Brian's eyes never left the girls as their bodies jerked in orgasm just as his body was jerking also.

Now Brian was really covered in sweat. He couldn't come out and just say "hey kids. Mind if I join you and take a swim. Continue on, I will only be a minute." He continued to watch the girls as they cuddled on the shore and when the started to get up and move to the water, he lowered himself down while pulling up his shorts. He exited the area the same way as he came in, staying out of sight of the girls and moving back to the beach. He needed to do something so he went and sat on the boat. When he sat down in the boat, he saw the backpack on the hard bench. Without knowing whose it was he opened it to the last page. He immediately recognized Beth's handwriting and started to put it back until he spied what she had written. The thumbed the book back to the beginning and began to read. His eyes widened as he read and his cock became hard again as the words came of the page.

Brian's eyes were the only ones watching the activities on the shore. Roger was supposed to be on duty as a lookout. But Roger being Roger, became bored quickly. He decided that the lookout duty was a waste of time; they were never going to be rescued. He was hot and sweaty and with nothing for hundreds of miles around, it would be a good time to take a swim. Roger knew Brian was off fishing, he saw him in the water with a spear. The girls were off gathering wood and fruit. No one was watching him so this was the best time to go for a swim, since no one would miss him.

When he got to the pool, he found the scene before him to be something he would never have dreamed of. He saw the girls lying on the shore, Beth and her big tits resting like she was asleep in Beth's arms. And they were both naked. "Yeah baby yeah," he thought. Then he watched as the girls kissed each other.

When Beth rolled over between Brooke's legs, her ass was pointed straight at him. He got a good view of Beth's pussy slit as she worked her way down Brooke's body. Roger dropped his pants and began to fist his hard cock. He thought, "This is better than any fucking porno movie. I would love to be up close right now. I would love to have Beth and her big tits moving down my body. I would love to have Beth suck on my cock or sit on my face. It would be so cool to have Beth riding my cock and let me play with those magnificent tits of hers. I would even let Brooke and her little tits watch. She could sit on my face as I fucked her sister."

When the girls spun around and got into there sixty-nine, Roger was stroking his cock hard and fast. He watched the girls shove their hands into the other's pussy and suck on each other. His hand was rapidly pumping his cock up and down. When the girls erupted in their orgasm, Roger's cock erupted onto his hand and the leaves in front of him. He continued to pump his cock as the girls came down off their orgasms.

Roger stayed hidden in the bushes as the girls snuggled together. When the girls started to get up he backed out of the bushes and moved deeper into the jungle. While the girls were frolicking in the water, Roger moved until he could see the pool and the girls. He again began to stroke his cock until the girls finished the swim. His cock erupted again when the girls walked out of the pool again and started to kiss. He sat in awe as the girls lay down again on their clothes and began to fingers each other. Roger couldn't believe what he was watching. The girls stroked each other for a time, kissing each other's titties and lips. Their fingers continued to push in and out of their pussies until they brought each other off again. Roger moved back into the brush and walked up to his lookout point, with nothing on his mind but the naked girls and their sex play.

Once the girls finished their swim, they continued their touching. Brooke took Beth's hand and walked to the shore. Once there they sat down and began to kiss again. They continued to kiss and touch each other. They kissed and then would take turns sucking on the other's nipples. Their fingers found their way to each other's pussies and began to stroke their clits and thrust into their cunts. Between their kissing and thrusting, the girls brought each other to another series of orgasm and then the lay back and rested. It was Brooke's turn to lie in Beth's arms and she gently stroked her large breasts. As she lay there, her mouth kissed and sucked her nipples. It was not a suck meant to bring sexual pleasure, but as if nursing. After while, the girls stood and took their clothes and waded out into the water and began to wash them.

================================

Had Roger been on duty, he would have notice more eyes on their island watching them. Although they could not see the hot action on the beach, they could see a man emerge from the water with a fish and a beached boat.

"Pullah, what do you think? Do you think it is worth it?" The man speaking was standing on the pilot house of a rusted boat with a pair of binoculars. He was tanned from many years in the sun and many years of hard life. He was missing several teeth and what he did have was gold capped or just rotting.

Pullah answered, "Capt'n, I am not sure. It looks like the boat may be damaged or it is just some people staying on the island. They have a fire but not sure if it is for cooking or signaling. I don't see a look out so it must be just some Yankees staying ashore. I think maybe we should pay them a visit. Whucth' you think?"

"Pullah, it might be nice to say hello to the nice Yankees. They may have something we want or could use. If they have women, I get first pick. That is my right as captain." He made a wicked smile showing his ugly grin. "However, we will have to make a daylight trip in. Not sure how they made it into the lagoon, the reef here is uncharted. We will have to do it in daylight with lookout to guide us in and out. No night approach or we will rip the bottom out."

"Aye, Capt'n, we will watch to see if they leave today and if not then we will go in in the morning."

Had Roger been on watch like he was supposed to he would have notice things about the boat. He would have used the binoculars to note that most pleasure and fishing boats don't have small cannon on the forward deck and there weren't' machine guns visible on the side. Things were about to get interesting on the island.