Brian Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he cleared a thick set of vegetation he stopped dead in his tracks. Before him was Beth, hiding behind a bush looking toward the beach. The guard tried very slowly to approach her from behind but just as he got close a twig snapped alerted the already award Beth.

Beth quickly got into position and stripped off her top and shorts. She next "hid" behind a bush that even if you were standing in front of it you would have seen her. When the twig snapped she stood up and turned to face her capture.

Before the ugly pirate stood a totally naked young girl. Her hair a bleached blond from the sun and her body a dark brown tan. Her large tits bounced with her movements as she turned. As she stood facing the pirate, his eyes continued down her body. He could she a slight growth of hair under her arms. Her body was muscular and her abdomen was flat. She was covered in a thin sheen of sweat like she had run a distance. His eyes moved down and settled on her growth of pubic hair on her pussy mound. Absent-mindedly, his tongue darted out and licked his lips at the sight of the naked girl.

Beth could see that he had the man's attention. Not that she wanted his attention that much. Just enough to protect her father. She watched the man's eyes as he traveled down her naked body. She stood before him and watched as he lowered his weapon and his free hand moved to run his swelling cock. He took at step closer and Beth raised her hands.

Beth's hands rising was the signal to Brooke that it was time to launch phase two of their plan. As the pirate got closer to Beth, Brooke rose up from behind a bush and swung with all her might a bamboo stick. It was similar to the Bo staff training her brother had and he had shown her a few ways of using it.

The bamboo swung in a fast arch until it connected solidly with the side of the pirate's face. He dropped his weapon and brought both hands to his stinging face. When he turned to face this new threat his mind was quickly snapped back to reality again. Before him stood Brooke holding a bamboo staff, totally naked. The pirate could not believe his good fortune. Two naked women at one time. They would make a fortune selling these two beautiful women. They were a bit feisty, but after a proper breaking in, they would do good and sell good. Of course, he would get first shot at them, even before the captain did.

Whack, the bamboo stick swung quickly and caught the pirate on the shoulder. Then as the pirate stepped forward he started to withdraw a long machete on his belt. Once the knife cleared his belt, he brought it up to a fighting stance waiting for Brooke to strike again. He didn't have to wait long. Brooke tried again to hit the man in the head but the machete struck the staff and neatly cut it into. With the girl's weapon gone he took another step forward and then froze.

"CLICK."

The pirate had heard that sound many times and as he turned he knew that he had heard the telltale sound of a weapon being taken off safe. He turned to find a naked goddess holding his dropped weapon and running her hand over it like it was a sex object.

"Let us see. AK-47 assault rifle. This is a pre-1974 model, you can tell by the missing grove on the forehand grip. It is a shoulder fired, gas operated 7.62 millimeter, firing a 39mm short round. Travels at 710 meters per second and can fire at 800 rounds per minute. Holds 30 rounds in a banana clip magazine. Could use a good cleaning and some 'BreakFree'. I bet I could put thirty rounds in your ass before you could take another step. What say punk, wanna make my day." Beth looked up at the pirate and gave an evil grin.

The pirate didn't know what to do. He was trapped between two beautiful naked women and one of them was holding his automatic weapon. All he knew was he had to get away. He tried to look behind Beth to see where his friend was but suddenly heard a scream in the jungle.

The other pirate had moved more toward Brian's position after losing sight of his partner. The god's of fate were falling favorably on Brian as the man neared one of his spring traps. Then the man hit the release vine and the bamboo released its deadly swing. The bamboo stick had several sharpened bamboo sticks on it at odd angles and swung and hit the pirate flush in this chest. The sharpened bamboo pierced his heart, liver and lungs. Before dieing the man made one final yell before his heart stopped. Brian quickly moved to the man to check him and then picked up his weapon and rifled his body for more magazines.

The girl's pirate smiled when he heard the scream. Beth with the weapon still in her hand turned slightly toward the direction of the scream. This gave the pirate his chance for escape. The kicked dirt up into the face of Beth, dropped his machete, and then bolted for the beach. He was running head long through the brush, yelling to his comrades. Beth and Brooke were quick to recover and gave chase to the pirate. The man was only thirty feet in front of Beth and she was closing fast with Brooke right behind her, close on her heels. She was almost on him when suddenly she was hit hard from the side and knocked back into Brooke. She lost the grip of the weapon and it went flying. When they realized what happened, they found their father lying on their naked bodies. "Stay down!" he shouted.

As Brian was taking the ammunition from the dead pirate, he heard the crashing sound of someone running through the brush. He dropped to his knees and hid behind a bush as he saw a pirate burst in the clear heading for the beach a dead sprint. He knew the pirate could not get to his compadres to tell them his number. He was about to fire a round into the guy when a naked Beth and Brooke broke into the clearing running behind the pirate. For what seemed like an eternity, Brian stared at his naked daughters running behind the pirate. Brian watched as the girls' breasts bounce and saw their golden bushes dance along the edge of the thick jungle.

Suddenly Brian went into action. He had to stop the girls. He didn't want them in any danger. He ran as hard as his ankle allowed and hit both girls in a flying tackle, landing on their soft bodies. He held them down and yelled at them to stay down. Suddenly he heard another yelp of pain.

He turned and saw the pirate limping and holding his bleeding butt cheek. It was then that Brian figured out where he was. The girls had chased the pirate into his other swing trap. If he hadn't stopped the girls when he did, the girls would have been caught and injured. Instead the swing trap didn't hit the pirate dead on. Since he was running at full speed and away for the swing, the bamboo only slightly stabbed him. However, the damage had been done. The bamboo stick had been dipped in human waste, one of the most deadly forms of bacteria-ridden material known. Even a small scrape could be fatal after a time.

Brian made the girls get behind a log and to stay down. He handed the fallen weapon to Beth and told her to be careful and not shoot him. He then moved closer to the beach. However, the beach party was reacting. Those that could, started firing toward Brian's area. His military training took over and he threw himself to the ground behind a thick palm tree.

The captain turned to Roger and shoved him toward the dingy and their party returned to the boat, less one. Brian thought, "the guy decided to stick around for a while," as he watched the people head toward their boat. He knew what was coming next and quickly headed toward the girls.

"Come on girls, let's get out of here. Head toward the waterfall. It is not in direct line of fire of their boat. Move it, we don't have much time." He watched the naked girls run off toward the waterfall as he moved slowly behind them. He looked over his shoulder and saw his daughter's naked asses moving as they ran. He just shook his head and smiled. Once they were on their way, he followed closely behind. He caught up with them at the pool. "Girls, go over there and get behind those rocks. Keep you heads down."

Just then the first round whistled overhead. KABOOM. Then several more round followed and then the sounds of machine gun fire as the pirate boat shelled the jungle and the machine gun fire raked everything else. Brian knew once the pirate boat turned around that the cannon fire would cease but the M-60 fire could last. Soon it too tapered off and then stopped all together.

Brian made the girls stay where they were while he went to the lookout point and watch the pirates depart the area. Once he watched them head far out to sea with their boat in tow, he returned to tell the girls.

As he entered the hiding place, he called out, "ok, girls, they are gone. You can come out now. We need to have a little chat."

The girls rose from their place behind the boulder, holding onto each other. They were dirty, sweating and naked. They came out and Brian could obviously tell they were still frightened.

"JUST WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING! YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN HURT, HELL, YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN YOUR ASSES KILLED. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO STAY PUT WHERE IT WAS SAFE?" Brain was yelling at them. The adrenaline was wearing off and his body was crashing. He always did this after a tense situation where he could have been killed. Except this time it could have been his children. He was visibly shaken and upset that his daughters had disobeyed his orders. But at the same time he was proud of what they did.

"We are sorry, daddy," Brooke said, "we afraid they were going to hurt you. Nobody fucks with this family."

Brian just shrugged his shoulders and let out a deep breath. He held up his arms, "come here you two."

The girls rushed to their father's arms and he hugged them tight. They hugged him back. He felt their naked bodies against him and even in all the excitement, his cock gave a lurch knowing his was holding two naked goddesses.

"Now, that the fun is over, why don't you two go get some clothes on. I am your father, you know," he told them.

"I don't know, daddy, I kind of like being naked and being naked in front of you," Brooke said and kissed her daddy on the lips.

"I like it too, I think I will stay this way. Would that be okay if Brooke and I were naked around you? Can we stay naked, daaaaaddddyyy?" Beth told him in her little girl voice.

"Whatever, girls. Besides I like looking at you this way. You are sexy. Now you two go to the cave. I have some business I have to do. There are some things my warrior daughters don't need to do." Brian headed toward the dead pirate still stuck on the swing trap. He didn't want them around when he had to bury the man. But before he left he patted the girls on their tight asses and headed off. He watched them move naked holding hands back toward their cave.

His last thoughts as he saw them turn the corner was, "things just got interesting."

12