Brian Ch. 13

Story Info
Brian finally gets it.
15.4k words
4.59
59.7k
13
0

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkdguy44
tkdguy44
77 Followers

This is the continuing story of Brian and his daughters stranded on a deserted island. The pirates have left and taken one of the girl's fiancé with them. With no hope of rescue in the foreseeable future the girls take matters into their own hands.

All comments are welcome, it only makes my writing better.

++++++++++++++

"Daddy, what do you think will happen to Roger? He was a jerk I discovered and he did try to rape me, but when it is all said and done, I don't want anything bad to happen to him," Brooke was asking. Brooke sat just outside the cave, still naked. She sat next to Beth, also naked, with puffy eyes. She was taking the events the day before pretty hard. She was going to get over it but it would take some tenderness on the family. She had spent a hard night, crying in Beth's arms. Brian guessed that deep down inside, Brooke did have some lingering feelings for Roger. She slept with Beth holding her, while Brian stayed up all night on guard. He felt better knowing that he had two automatic weapons for safety now, plus the pistol the dead pirate carried.

"Honey, I really don't want to think of what will happen to him. I am sorry I was unable to save him. That lose will haunt me for the rest of my life. He was someone I was in charge of and I couldn't save him. It was like losing a member of my A-team. It is hard to get over." Brian was not looking at the girls as he spoke. They were still hidden and he was keeping a watchful eye on the sea in case the pirate ship returned to finish the job.

After the attack by the pirates were over, Brian had moved back to where the body of the pirate still hung on the trap. He pushed the pirate's lifeless body off the trap and then dismantled the trap so now one would get hurt. He next drug the body down the beach and away from the camp and placed him away from any of their potential food sources and well away from the fresh water supply.

He scrapped a hole large enough and deep enough to bury the pirate. The soft sand made it easy but the hole would fill up almost as fast as he dug it. Finally he was completed and placed the dead body in the hole and began to cover it with sand. Once completed, Brian was filthy, covered in sweat, and had the smell of death. He headed toward the sea to at least try and wash some of the grit and grime off of him. After swimming, he set back into his routine of running the camp. He swam over to where the boat had been tied to see how much usable rope was left. After finding that there was more than he expected he returned toward the cave, only stopping to reset up the potty for the girls. He was used to going in the wilderness but the girls were still girls and after Brooke's first encounter with outdoor toileting, he knew that would be the first thing to take care of in the way of creature comforts.

He returned to the cave and found the naked girls still sitting outside. They had moved one of the mattresses outside to give them something softer to sit on other than the soft sand and hard rocks. They were quietly talking as Brian approached and looked up at him when he dropped the rope close by.

"Girls, I know it is so soon after what just happened but we have to face reality that we are still stranded on this island. We have got to get back into the swing of things. Do you understand?" Brian was looking at each of the girls to get confirmation of what he was saying.

"Okay, daddy, what do you want us to do?" Beth asked.

"We need to get firewood for the fire, gather fruit for dinner, replenish the water in the water jugs, and get some meat for the table," he said. "So let's get started. I am not really feeling secure right now. I want you to go together and get the fruit for dinner. I want each of you to carry an AK with you. If you see anyone, shoot first and run like hell. I will have the piston with me. I am a better shot. You just point the weapon and fire full auto. Do you understand what I am saying?" Brian again looked at the girls and when they both nodded their heads Brian continued. "I don't think our friends will be back, but I don't want to take any chances either."

The girls stood up and began to move off to collect the fruit. Brian shook his head as the naked girls walked by him. "Girls, please put some clothes on. It is not like I don't enjoy seeing a beautiful naked woman, and trust me, you both are that. But I AM your father. It just doesn't seem right."

"Why is that, daddy? If you like to look at us, what is the problem? If you were to go naked, I would not get upset." Brooke was first to respond. Brian thought as Brooke answered that she was returning to her herself. Her old, smart-assed self.

"I am not so sure about that, baby, I am an old guy."

"Daddy, you are the sexiest man we know. I personally would love to see you naked," Beth responded. "Besides, you are going to be the only man for us if we are not rescued. You need to start thinking about that, ya know." Then the girls turned and started to walk off to gather dinner. It was a strange sight as the two naked, tanned girls moved out into the jungle, both with AK-47s draped over their shoulders.

"Now what was that supposed to mean?" Brian thought. But the longer he thought about it, the harder is cock became. He shoook his head and picked up a spear, turning toward the beach and began to walk. He needed to get some fish for dinner.

Later that night they had their meal around the camp fire. The girls sat together huddled under a blanket. The night was cool and the fact they no clothes on only made them cooler. Huddling together kept them warm but it was making Brian even warmer. After catching a fish for dinner and while cleaning it he had time to think about there situation.

Brian was up to his wrist in fish guts as he thought about the last statement Beth made as the girls disappeared into the jungle to get fruit for dinner. She was right; he was going to be the only man in their lives if they weren't rescued. Now that the boat was gone, that looked more like the case. With the boat he could have fashioned something to get them off the island and rescued. Now even that hope was gone. If they stayed on the island for a long time, she was right; he was going to be the man for them. With being the man came responsibilities, some of which did not just mean being the protector and the bringer of meat to the table. It was the other stuff that gave him the most concern. These were his children that he was going to be the man and not the father. He was not so sure that he was ready for that.

Father is one thing but he knew that what Beth was meaning was as a lover also. Fathers did not do that with their children. But this was not normal circumstances. He was not so sure that he was ready for that just yet. He knew that eventually it was going to happen. With a sigh, Brian finished cleaning the fish and moved down to the water to rinse his hands. He knew that it was inevitable and with another sigh, resolved himself to the fact that he was about to become many things to his daughters: protector, providing, confidante, and now lover. But he would cross that bridge when he came to it. When he thought about what it might be like with his daughters, his cock gave jump in his shorts. After all, they were very beautiful, actually, very sexy women. If it wasn't for the fact that they were his daughters, he would have already tried to be with them.

Brian sat there and ate the last of his piece of fish and watched this daughters eating while still wrapped in the blanket. "You know, if you put some clothes on, you might be a little warmer."

The girls laughed and then looked at each other. They nodded their heads and then stood up together. Then they dropped the blanket and stood there naked in the firelight. Brian looked at the girls, no, women, and thought to himself "it is going to be hard to resist these beautiful creatures. I don't care if they are my children."

Both the girls were tanned a golden brown. Their hair had become almost bleach blond. Over a week without a razor had made their pubic hair a light fuzz on their pussy mound and clearly visible in the firelight. Even their legs had a very thin coat of hair. Beth's long tits stood proudly on her chest with no sag, her nipples erect in the cool night air. She had large areoles like her mother's and they were a slightly darker color than her tanned tits. Her nipples were large and stuck out like little pencil erasers.

Brooke was about an inch taller than her younger sister. Her hair was shorter than Beth's but the same bleached blond. She also was very tanned and there were no longer tan marks on either of their bodies. Her pussy hair was slightly longer than her sister's and he could definitely tell that she was getting a good bush growing between her legs. Even the hairs on her legs were visible from the distance she stood from Brian. Her tits were smaller than Beth's but only by slightly. Where Beth was a good C-cup, Brooke's were only slightly smaller. They too stood proudly on her chest. They were a golden brown and swayed slightly as she breathed. Her areoles were smaller and were only slightly larger than her nipples. Her nipples were awesome, long and pointed. Brian could tell that she was somewhat excited because they were very pronounced, sticking out far. They were like large pencil erasers, hard and stiff. She was either excited or cold and Brian doubted it was the later.

"What is wrong, daddy? Don't you like what we look like? Don't you think we look good? Are you ashamed of us?" Brooke stated. She and Beth began to make some modeling poses in the firelight for Brian.

"My loves, I think you are the sexiest things alive right now. I am just getting used to you being naked in front of me is all. It will be okay once I get used to it. Right now my mind is going crazy," Brian told them.

"Daddy, we are going to bed now. Will you join us in a bit?" Beth asked.

"Yes, baby, I am going to be there in a few. Go on in and I will grab some sleep later. I want to go up and take a look around for a while. Don't worry I will be fine." Brian stood up and moved slowly off toward the beach. He was still limping but it was not from his sore ankle. It was sore all right but he was limping because his cock was hanging down his leg and getting harder every second he had to watch his naked daughters. He had to move out before it became embarrassing.

A few hours later Brian entered the cave and started to lie down on his mattress. He stopped as he started to kneel because the girls were asleep on his space. Brian shrugged and started to move to where Beth used to sleep. Brian stopped when he heard Brooke speak to him.

"Daddy, would you sleep with us? It would be nice to have you next to us," Brooke said.

"You sure baby?" Brian responded.

With that, Brooke threw back the covers and the girls separated to give him room to lie down. When he got down, he laid on his back. The girls snuggled up to Brian's chest. He brought his arms around them and rested them on their warm skin. Brian mentally noted the girls were sweating and the covers were damp. He knew they were cold earlier but now they were hot and sweaty, obviously it was a lot warmer in the cave and even warm when snuggling together. The girls placed their hands on his naked chest and gently touched fingers. An odor reached his nose and he could not place it as he started to drift off to sleep. It smelled of fish but strangely the smell was making his cock hard. He tried mental exercises as he drifted off to sleep with the strange odor coming from the girls' fingers. They must not have washed their fingers after dinner, they still smelled of fish.

The morning the girls woke up together. Brian had already left the sleeping beauties and he had gone out to check the beach and the surrounding area. When the girls woke up they were intertwined together, arms wrapped around each other. They woke sleepily and looked into each other's eyes.

"Morning, lover. How are you?" Brooke said to her little sister.

"Hmmm, morning, baby. And how are you?" Beth replied. She leaned forward and gently kissed Brook good morning.

"Hmmm, I am doing better now." Brooke reached out and caressed Beth's big titty and then gave her a kiss. "How are you feeling after last night?"

"I feel wonderful. Do you know how hard it was for me not to scream last night? I am sure daddy would have come running if he heard that. I could have sworn you had your whole hand in my pussy. Wouldn't that have been a shock to daddy?" Beth was looking at Brooke smiling.

"Well, honey, I thought you hand was going to tickle the back of my throat. And my pussy was spread pretty wide too. Just how many fingers did you have in me?" Brooke asked.

"All of them just couldn't get my knuckles past. Don't worry, I will, I will. Just you wait and see," Beth said and then winked.

Both girls started laughing and then started kissing each other. The kissing grew more passionate until Brooke rolled over on top of Beth and kissed her hard, her tongue entering Beth's mouth as far as she could put it. Both girls' pussy immediately started to cream, the aroma of arousal becoming more pronounced under the sheets the longer they kissed.

Beth broke the kiss and said, "Honey, I would love to do this more but I have got to pee really bad. We had better quit or I am going to pee on you."

Brooke looked down at Beth lying under her, "Hmmm, that sounds like a neat idea. I think I would like for you to pee on me. I think that would be so nasty. Would you do that for me one day? Please?"

"Lover, I would do anything for you. However, not sure this is the time. Maybe later. I think I am going to have to do more than that. Who knows maybe today you will get your wish. But right now nature is calling. Let me up so I can go and then we can go swimming and get something to eat. Of course, after swimming I could just eat you." Beth laughed and pushed her sister off her and quickly got up and ran out the entrance to the cave still stark naked.

Ten minutes later Beth was running to the beach and dove in the water. She found Brooke already in the water swimming and came up beside her and threw her arms around her. She quickly kissed her and forced her tongue deep inside Brooke's mouth. The two stood there in the surf and kissed each other, their hands groping and feeling each other's breasts and ass.

After breaking their kisses they moved to the shore and lay partial in the water and partially on the shore. The water would gently wash up and splash against them as they lay there and chatted.

Brian was in his over watch position keeping an eye out for the return of the pirates. But right now his attention was on his two daughters frolicking in the surf. He had watched Beth run from the jungle and dive into the water and then wrap her arms around her sister. Brian sat there and watched in amazement as the two girls kissed and fondled each other in the surf. Even from a distance he would see that their hands were busy on each other's body. When he brought the binos to his eyes he got an even better picture of his tow beautiful daughters as their hands played with the other's breasts and their asses. While watching the two, Brian was gently stroking his hard cock. He knew that sooner or later he was going to sample one or both of his girls, just not sure when, but he knew it was going to happen. His mind thought that it would be probably soon.

The girls laid on the beach and made small talk as the waves continued to wash up on them. Their bodies were sweating from the heat of the sun but were quickly washed away as the waves rolled up on the beach. Occasionally a larger wave would roll up and hit them causing their breasts to sway with the water. Beth's larger tits had more sway than the smaller ones of Brooke. Watching her sister's tit swing when the water hit them only wanted Brooke to reach over and touch them all the more.

Beth spoke up first after a moment of silence. "Book, what are we going to do. Right now I am so horny I can't stand it. Here we are naked on a beach, with a sexy man watching us on the hill with binoculars." She jerked her head slightly indicating the direction of where their dad was watching. "At least when Roger was around, you were getting laid. I haven't gotten laid since we left on vacation and it was a wham bam. The most my horny pussy has had in it was your fingers and tongue. Not that I am complaining on your part." She reached out and touched Brooke's hand.

"That is okay, baby. Trust me I understand. Roger was okay, but to be truthful, the last time I got laid I was thinking about daddy doing it to me instead of him. We both have seen daddy's cock and we know how big it is. I have never had anything that big but I sure as hell would like to try it. At least once." Brooke laughed raising her head to look toward the sun.

"Me, too. God I would love to try and take that big thing inside me." Beth was laughing and staring at the sun with her eyes closed.

Both girls were silent as each of them thought about sex with their father. They both smiled as they thought what it would be like to have his huge cock inside them. Brooke thought about how it would be for her to be on her hands and knees with her father gripping her hips and then slowly pushing his hard cock inside her. She sighed quietly as she thought about how she would want him to grip her hips and pull her back to him as her thrust hard into her tight pussy and make her cum with every stroke.

Beth was also lost in lust as she imagined what it would be like the first time with her father. She knew that she hadn't been fucking as long as Brooke and knew that the first time was going to be rough. The best way to get over the hurt would be to be on top the first time. She dreamt of sitting astride her father and taking her hand to guide his cock into her tight pussy. Then once in, she would lower herself onto his cock until it was all the way inside her. Then she would ride him until she came and he blasted his cum inside her.

Both girls stay silent for a time as they envisioned the powerful fucking their dad would give them. Each of the girls were becoming more and more excited as the thoughts went from mild to wild and then to kinky.

"I can imagine what it would be like. How about you, Book?" Beth asked. She looked at her sister leaning back on her elbows with her face tilted toward the sun. Her eyes were closed and a smile was on her face.

"That is just what I am imagining right now. Daddy, pounding me from behind. My favorite position and the one nine out of ten canines prefer." They both laughed at Brooke's joke.

"I would love to do Daddy. Hell, I would love to jump any man right now," Beth said and then paused. Both girls knew that the only person that she wouldn't do would have been Roger, but he wasn't here anymore. Beth could tell that it saddened Brooke a little and she should change the subject. "I would even do Dylan. Yeah, I think I would do him, he is a sexy hunk. Even if he is my brother."

Brooke had a moment of sadness when Beth paused, but was immediately snapped out of it when she mentioned Dylan. "Yeah, he is a hunk," she thought. That was the first time that she thought about her younger brother in any other way than a brother. Her pussy was already tingling from thinking about her dad and now it really went crazy thinking about her brother doing her from behind. "Yeah, I would do him also. He has turned out to be a hunk. I would love to do him and Daddy. Maybe both at the same time. They could make me airtight, if you get my drift."

Both girls burst out laughing at the thought of being "air tight". They were laughing and giggling so hard that they couldn't catch their breath. They both had to roll onto their sides they were laughing so hard. But as they turned they turned into each other and smacked their heads together. They looked at each other and again began a fit of laughter.

tkdguy44
tkdguy44
77 Followers