Brian Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you baby. You are so good. You fuck me so good," she said tenderly, snuggling tenderly into his neck.

"I love you too, mom. I will love you forever," he told her. His hands were gently stroking her butt cheek and finding it still warm from her spanking. She moaned slightly when his hand touched a still tender spot.

When his hand started to rub her ass, her hand reached down to rub his chest. She gently touched his nipple and he jumped. "Just like his father," she thought, "he licks his nipples played with. I wonder..." she took her hand and placed it on his cock it was starting to thicken. She squirmed down in his lap until she was able to kiss his nipple. When she brought it into her mouth, she bit down on him and heard him moan. His cock also gave a jerk.

"Hmmmm, looks like you might be ready for another round, there stud," she said.

"You keep doing that mom, and I will cum in your hand," he told her between moans as she sucked and bit his nipples.

"Nope, don't want you to cum in my hand. However, I would like you to fuck my titties and then cum on my face. My pussy is a little sore right now. You up for it, stud. Huh?" she asked him and then bit down hard on his nipple.

If you get off my lap and go get on the bed, I will fuck your titties raw. Now move," he told her and the swatted her on the ass as she entered the door. Wendy thought to herself, "Tomorrow is going to be a long day trying to stay awake. Hope it is a good one."

Dylan woke the next morning with a pounding in his head. He knew he was dehydrated and needed some water. The pounding was accented by someone pounding on the door to the suite. His raised his head off the bed and looked around the room for the source of the pounding. He saw that the sheets were eschewed on the bed and most of the covers were lying on the floor. He looked down and found his naked mother's thigh draped across his middle and her arm resting on his chest. He looked down and saw that there were dried flecks of cum in his pubic hair and on his abdomen. He smiled as remembered how they got here from the night before.

The pounding on the door continued as he looked at his mother sleeping beside him. Her hair was over her face and it moved with her inhaling and exhaling. He could see there was dried bits of cum in her hair and several strands were matted together from the dried cum.

Dylan slowing slid from the bed to get the door. He reached down and pulled on a pair of shorts and the covered his mother with a sheet. As he left the bedroom he closed the door to let his mother sleep. He grabbed an extra one and through it on the couch as he passed by to give some decorum of decency to their sleeping arrangements. When everything was in some semblance of order, he stepped to the door thinking it was housekeeping wanting to straighten up the room.

What he found was the police chief and a navy officer standing at the door. They were starting to walk away from the door as it opened thinking they were not home.

"Can I help you, sir?" he said as they turned to face him.

"Oui, sir," he said, "We have come to inform you of new circumstances concerning your family. Can we speak with your mother?"

Dylan lowered his head expecting the news he was afraid was going to come. "Yes, sir, hang on I will get her."

They turned to enter the room and found Wendy opening the bedroom door. She had awoken as soon as the Dylan's warm body left her bed. Once awake she heard the door and knew she needed to get up. As she was searching for her robe she heard the voices in the other room. As she tied the robe around her body she looked down and found that she had dried cum on her bald pussy mound and along the insides of her thighs. As she passed a mirror on the way out the door she stopped to try and fix her messy hair. There she found she had dried cum there and when she looked at her chest, there was even more dried cum. She thought to herself, "Damn, that boy shoots a lot. I think I got cum on me than in me." As she started to move, she felt her sore pussy lips rub together giving her a thrill. "Maybe Dylan will shower with me this morning once we get rid of the housekeepers." With a quick adjustment of her robe to hide her cum covered titties, she opened the door and met her guests.

"Oh, hello, sir. I though it was the housekeepers. What can I do for you, sir?" she asked when she realized who the guests were.

The navy officer was the first to speak in very heavily accented English. "Madam, we have good news. Your family has been located and will be arriving by helicopter in about two hours."

Wendy rolled her eyes and passed out, falling to the floor.

************************************************************************ Brian was at the opening of the cave leaning against a rock. One hand was resting on Beth's head as she bobbed her head up and down on his cock. His fingers were pushed through her loose hair and followed gently as her head moved up and down. She was doing her best to get as much of his thick cock in her mouth. Each time that she sucked his cock over the past few days she had gotten better at taking his large cock in her mouth. She was moaning and Brian was doing the same each time her head and mouth went further down his cock.

His other hand was gently stroking the sweaty breast of Brook as she lay next to him. His fingers found her erect nipple and was gently pulling and kneading it. She lay on her side still moaning through her last orgasm. She had her hands between her legs, slowly rubbing the outside of her pussy mound to slowly come down from her orgasm.

She had just been royally fucked by her dad for the umpteenth time and had an untold amount of orgasms. Each was as strong as the one before and they were only getting stronger. Her pussy was sore and red and she loved every minute of it. She was sure her dad was enjoying it also. When he was not fucking her, he was fucking Beth. And when she and Beth were not doing her dad, they were eating and licking each other. Her dad had just finished depositing another load of cum in her pussy while she was on her hands and knees. Of course, she was eating Beth's tasty pussy at the same time and Beth was licking her clit while her dad pounded her pussy mercilessly. She loved every moment of it. She just wished her dad would fuck her up the ass. He had yet to do that even though he played with it and put his fingers there. She would moan uncontrollably when he put one or two fingers in her backside but so far he had not put his cock in her ass. And he hadn't done Beth's either. Sooner or later she thought she was going to have him fuck her up the ass. She moaned more as she thought of her dad shooting a huge load of cum up her ass as she rubbed her pussy mound.

Beth loved the taste of Brooke and her dad's cum on his cock. She was licking and sucking it all up. Her pussy was still tingling from the good pussy licking Brooke had given her. They had been in a hot sixty-nine in front of the cave when her dad came in from being on the lookout point. When he walked up, both of them were moaning from just having an orgasm. He dad, still being naked since they hid his shorts, dropped to his knees behind Brooke and without much fanfare, slid his cock into Brooke's upturned pussy. Brooke yelled into her pussy when she felt the intrusion and climaxed immediately. This caused Beth to cum at the same time.

Her dad continued to pump his cock into Brooke as the girls licked and sucked each other's pussy and clit. Every few strokes, Brian would pull his cock out and let Beth have a taste. Once she had sucked all Brooke's juices off, he would push it back into Brooke and pound her some more. Soon they were each cumming hard into the other. Brian's cum filled Brooke's pussy to where it overflowed and leaked out the side. Beth did everything she could to catch all the cum that ran from her sister. When Brooke's orgasm finally pushed her to the point she couldn't take it anymore, she rolled to the side and just laid there.

Beth had quickly turned around to suck on her father's cock to bring it back to life. Once it was hard enough she would going to sit on it and ride it to oblivion. She knew that since he had already cum it would take him longer to cum the next time. That meant she would ride him to many orgasms. She knew that she was getting better at sucking and fucking and vowed to be an expert. She thought she was getting high marks in cock sucking from all the noise her dad was making. His cock was getting hard with each stroke of her tongue and she was doing everything Brooke told her to make him harder.

She looked over at the sweating Brooke and smiled at her knowing that she had just been fucked by the best. She smiled even more when she realized that she was about to get he same treatment. This only renewed her efforts to get the cock hard enough to fuck. So far her efforts were working as the cock swelled in her mouth. She had already licked off the combined juices of Brooke and her dad and now the flavor she tasted was purely her father's. When she came up the length of his cock she would make a vacuum hard enough to draw the precum from his balls.

Once he was sufficiently hard, she released his cock from her mouth with a pop. She worked her way up his body until she was kissing his mouth. She threw her leg over her father's lap and sat down trapping his cock between them. His cock was resting between her thick swollen pussy lips. She placed her arms around her father's neck and leaned into him kissing him hard on the lips. Her tongue entered his mouth and entwined with his.

Ever since that first night together, Beth had had a sexual awakening. She had become an insatiable woman wanting sex. She had to have it every day and many times each day. When she was not doing her dad she was eating or being eaten by Brooke. She loved sex and wanted more and more.

Beth pulled back from her dad's lips and looked him into the eyes. "Daddy, I want you to fuck me. Better yet, I want to fuck you and then I want you to fuck me as hard as or harder than you fucked Brooke. I want you to fuck me hard and fast and make it rough." Then she reached down and took Brian's cock and placed it at the opening of her pussy. Then with one smooth downward push, she took all of his cock into her pussy. She easily slid down his cock until she was resting on his thighs. Now that her pussy was used to his size, fucking was much more enjoyable and easier on her body.

Beth pushed her big tits in her dad's face as she rode him up and down. Her tight pussy clung to his cock with each stroke. When Brian was not sucking on her big tits and little nipples, he would lean back and watch his cock move in and out of her pussy. When she lowered herself her pussy would curve in on it as the huge cock pulled the outer labia along with it. This caused her pussy and clit to get sensations that she didn't know existed before she started having sex with Brian. Her previous lovers, the few she had, were nothing compared to Brian. When she rose off his cock she would grip it with her tight pussy muscles. Even though her pussy was growing more and more accustomed to his size, it was still bigger than her canal. When she gripped it with her tight muscles it was as if he was going to turn her pussy inside out. He watched, as her pussy lips would stretch down the length of his cock as it exited her body. When he cock slid out it was always covered in her sweet juices.

Brian was a busy man. He was either kissing Beth's sweet lips, neck and throat or he was sucking on her big tits. Her nipples were smaller than Brooke's but they were just as good. He got a bit of humor out of the situation of the girls; Brooke had small tits and huge nipples and Beth had big tits and small nipples. The contrast of the two is what made it so interesting. Brooke had a huge clit, almost an inch or more longer and a sexual appetite of three women. Beth had a smaller clit but it was just as sensitive. Brian's other hand was holding and kneading Brooke's big tits. She was watching her dad and sister now with her head toward his feet so she could watch his cock move in and out of her. Brian was pinching her nipples making her moan.

Beth was sweating in the cool morning air and Brian could tell that she was going to cum. Both girls were very much like their mother in the respect of orgasms. Their mannerisms were almost exactly the same. Beth began to move fast and faster in her actions. She was riding him hard, going up as far as she could without his cock coming out and then dropping with all her weight onto his cock. She was smaller than her sister in both height and pussy length. Brian could feel her cervix hit the end of his cock each time slid sat down on him. This added to his excitement and he could tell that it was helping her get closer to orgasm. She would moan each time he hit her cervix and she would arch her back.

Suddenly her nails dug into his shoulders. "Daddy, that's it. Here it comes. Oh, daddy, now, now, now. I am cumming. AARRGGGGHHH! Cumming so good. Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm."

She did something to him that even her mother had never done. She pushed herself down on his cock until he felt her hard cervix hit the end of his cock. Instead of pulling off it to relieve the pain, she sat there with it on her cervix. His cock must be pushing it harder into her young womb. Then instead of lifting off, she began so move back and forth over the hard cock in her pussy. This caused his cockhead to move back and forth across her hard cervix. He felt his cock moving the cervix around inside her. It must have been hurting her some because after several hard moves she would groan as if in pain instead of moan in ecstasy. But she didn't quite her movements. Brian watched her as her face was tight and her eyes were closed. Her face would grimace when her sliding caused his cock to hit her cervix at a funny angle and cause her pain. She was loving it.

"Daddy, I am going to cum again. I am going to cum. Here it comes again. Arrgggghhhh, oh, oh, oh, oh, aaaahhhhhh! Daddy I am cumming, kiss me quick." She was moaning and then brought her lips hard to her dad and shoved her tongue as far in his mouth as she could.

"Daddy, that was so good. So good. Please don't ever stop fucking me. Tell me you won't. Say it, say that you won't ever stop fucking me, ever." She was looking in her father's eyes as she spoke.

Brian looked at her and saw the beads of sweat on her brow. "Yes, baby, I will never stop fucking you. I will always fuck you anytime, anywhere, anyway I can. I will always love you. I will fuck you and Brooke forever if given the chance."

"I love you, daddy. Now I got an idea. Don't move." Beth disengaged her pussy from his cock with a moan. She then turned around and restraddled his body. She lowered her pussy back to his cock and reached between her legs to guide it into her waiting pussy. She was now able to lean forward and rest on her elbows as she moved her pussy up and down on his cock. She was moaning and groaning now that the cock was pumping into her again. She was able to pump his cock at her own speed and this angle allowed him to rub different parts of her pussy. "Daddy, put your fingers in my ass. Push your fingers deep in my ass. One day I am going to have you fuck me in the ass. Put your fingers in please."

Brian used some of the pussy juice off his cock and smeared it on her puckered asshole. Then he got more on his finger and started to work a single digit into her tight ass. He put his finger in until it was at the first knuckle and left it there. Once Beth was comfortable with the digit she started to rock back and forth on his cock again. Each time she came down on his cock his finger would slide in farther in her ass. He was effectively double fucking her. The sensation was not lost on her. Beth was moaning and groaning, as she was being double fucked.

"Book, baby, slide over here in front of me and let me suck your pussy and get all dad's cream out," she told Brooke as she lay watching her sister fuck her dad.

"Beth, I would love for you to do that but my pussy is so sore. If you put on finger inside me I will scream. You are going to have to give me a while before anything goes in my pussy," she told Beth.

"Okay, but how about sliding over here and let me fuck your ass. I could do like, mmmmm, like daddy is doing to me. He is fucking me with his cock and he has a two fingers in my ass. Slide over here and let me do that. I would touch your pussy, but I will suck on your clit if that is okay. It is like a like cock and every one needs a little cock every now and then," she told her with a smile on her young face. She heard Brian tell her, "baby, that is only one finger, this is what two feels like." Beth arched her back and moaned as she felt her ass stretch with the other finger inside her.

Beth stopped her rocking motion as Beth scrambled slowly between her father's outstretched legs and under her sister's face. When she was set, she bent her knees and laid back down. Her legs were close to her father and she felt his hand rub along her calf.

Beth dipped her head down and gently licked her sister's clit causing her to moan and move her pussy under her. Brooke was still very wet from her previous fucking and load her father gave her. Beth dipped her fingers in the sticky fluid and rubbed it over her tight asshole. Then she dipped once again to coat her fingers and slowly pushed two fingers inside. Brooke was moaning as Beth began to finger fuck her ass. Once Beth got in a rhythm, she began to again start to rock on her dad's cock and fingers. She was licking her Brooke's long clit and moving her fingers in and out of her ass at the same speed she was having a cock and fingers rammed into her. It was like her dad was fucking Brooke through her.

She knew the dual assault on her ass and pussy was not going to take long. She had already had three strong orgasms already and between what she was doing to Brooke and what was being done to her, it was going to be a strong one. Beth was moaning into Brooke's pussy and Brooke was moaning from her sister's tongue and fingers.

Brooked didn't know how it was possible but she knew she was going to cum. She had never had anal sex before and she knew that it would be something that she would enjoy and want more of. She knew that eventually she was going to fuck her daddy with her ass and before that happened she was going to have to get used to it be stretch. If she thought it was tight in her pussy, she gave a cringe at what it would feel like going up her tight ass. These thoughts and what Beth was doing to her sent her over the edge. "Beth, baby, here it comes. I am cumming. Pump my ass, lick my clit. Shove your fingers up my ass. Give me more fingers. Put more fingers in my ass. Babbbbbyyyyy, yessssss, I am cumming. NOOOOOOWWWWW!!!"

Brooke's orgasm finally pushed Beth over the edge also. "Daddy, I am cumming again. I am cuuummmmmmminnnnnnggg. Make me cum, daddy. Put more of you big fingers in my ass and fuck it hard. Yessss, that way. More fingers, daddy. Harder, harder, harder. Yessss, aaaaahhhhhhh!!!" Beth collapsed onto Brooke and landing on her soft tits.

Brian was just about to cum when Beth yelled that she was cumming. He already had two fingers inside her tight ass and then as she started to cum, he pushed a third finger in and then a fourth when she asked for more. She was cumming all over his cock and he was about to cum when she fell forward off his cock. When she fell forward his cock popped out of her pussy and it flipped up and landed on his stomach. He watched as Beth's pussy slowly closed after being filled with his large cock. Her pussy lips were quivering as she rode the last of her orgasms. Brian began to stroke his cock as he watched the girls lay there and there pussies open for him to see. It was a wonderful sight to see, two naked tanned girls laying on each other with their pussies open and wide for inspection. Brian stroked his cock as the girls recovered.