Brian Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tkdguy44
tkdguy44
77 Followers

When Beth realized that he had not cum yet, she pushed herself up and off Brooke, after a quick kiss on her erect nipples, and turned to Brian. "I'm sorry daddy. I did take care of you. I guess I will have to start over again."

Beth moved up and with one motion took his cock deep in her throat. Once in her throat, she began to bob up and down sucking him hard. She tasted her cum on his cock and this added to her excitement. She was going to make him cum down her throat. She knew he was close and was about ready to cum. She was sucking hard and fast. When she felt his cock start to swell in her mouth. She pushed his cock deep in her mouth and felt him start to blast another load in her hot mouth. She started swallowing as soon as the first glob hit the back of her throat. She swallowed and swallowed. The huge cock in her mouth was not allowing her to breathe so she pushed it out so she could get a breath and then brought it back deep in her throat. She was able to take all of his cock in her throat and suck him dry. Even Brooke couldn't do that yet. She smiled around the cock in her mouth as she thought that she had one up on her sister.

Brian was just about finished cumming when Beth removed his cock from her mouth. With one final squirt he shot a long stream of cum out the end of his cock and hit her on the upper lip and chin. Then the string broke free and moved to her big tits. Beth sat back and took the string and wiped it up with her finger. She licked the finger clean and then took the same finger and wiped her mouth. She took the finger and turned to Brooke and offered it to her. Brooke quickly sucked the finger in her mouth and moaned. Beth turned around and lay on her sister, kissing her deep, sharing her father's cum still in her mouth.

Brian just laid there watching the two girls kiss and feel each other up. He lazily stroked his wet cock. As he laid there watching his two daughters a funny thing started to happen to him. His heart started to rapidly beat faster and he felt a sense of urgency to run to the beach. He couldn't shake the feeling of anxiety but he chalked it up to the excitement of watching his daughters kiss and rub each other's body. Still in the back of his mind he couldn't figure out what it was that made him so excited.

He felt the popping sound before he heard it. He stopped his stroking of his cock and sat up. He started looking around with wild eyes. The girls sensed something was wrong and stopped kissing and rubbing each other's breasts. Even thought they were still riding the high of their orgasm, they survival instinct took over. They too sat up and started to look around.

Brian was on his feet and looking around. He looked down at the girls with wild eyes. "Girls, go get dressed. And find my fucking shorts. We are going home. That is a UH-1 Huey. They are coming to rescue us."

Brian had recognized the telltale popping sound of the Huey as it was coming in for a landing. He had ridden on nearly every type of helicopter in the army and those of other nations. He could tell a Huey from any others. It was the greatest sound in the world when he heard one. Usually it meant they were going to be extracted and going home. This was the same. They were finally going home.

The girls finally heard the sound and also recognized the sound of the popping rotor blades. They jumped up and ran inside to put on the first clothes they had put on for days. They felt funny as the put on shorts and tank tops. They kissed each other quickly and ran out, throwing his dad his shorts. Once everyone had their clothes on, they headed for the fire. At the fire they throw some green vegetation that instantly started to billow smoke. They knew that the smoke had been seen when the helicopter turned, making the sound different than before. They were looking around to find the source of the noise when just as in a movie; the helicopter came roaring over the top of the lookout point and flew over them. They were waving at the helicopter as it made a long circle and headed out of the water. The bird banked and then returned to the beach and gracefully sat down on the sand.

The door of the helicopter opened and out stepped a sailor with an M-16 rifle followed by a naval officer. The men approached the three castaways apprehensively. The two men saw two young girls, holding hands, one with a pistol and one holding an AK-47 over her shoulder. The man was standing in front of the girls with another AK-47 at the ready position. As the navy officer approached he saw the weapon was not on safe.

"Mr. Williams, I presume. Lieutenant Commander Apullen, Air/Sea Rescue, at your service. Would you like to go home, your wife and son are worried," as he extended his hand.

Brian shook the man's hand and then pulled him to him and gave him a hug. The man returned the hug with a pat on the back. He looked over Brian's shoulder and saw the girls crying in each other's arms.

The three then moved with the two navy men toward the helicopter. Brian sat in the middle with his daughters beside him. The girls snuggled into their dad and hugged him. The girls dropped their hand to his thigh and squeezed as they felt the helicopter lift off from the island. They were going home.

Brian grabbed a set of earphones and placed them on his head. "Commander, how did you find us?"

"Sir, that is a long and interesting story." As the copter skimmed the surface of the water, the commander began to fill him in on how they found him after the search had been called off.

tkdguy44
tkdguy44
77 Followers