Brian: Cock thirsty Rosaline

Story Info
A horny Aunt Rose rides his stiff cock with Thess upstairs.
1.5k words
4.4
75.3k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassper
Cassper
158 Followers

Thess had been waiting in the car for a while. Her thoughts had been so occupied that she didn't realize how long it had been since she left her sister and son in the house.

Her mind drifted from the present, she thought of Brian's dad, his smile, his touch, his kisses, his dick and how it drove her wild.

Those cold nights when he would lay with her in bed, his dick 7 inches deep inside her and the subtle moans that would escape her lips as her insides were made warm and wet with each stroke.

He'd play with her breasts as he worked, whispering sweet nothings in her ears.

Her body would quake with pleasure, her eyes barely open, and her nipples as hard as the fingers he would use to touch them while he ventured deep inside the wetness of her cunt.

She felt sad, as she always did when she thought of him. She was consoled by the fact that their son was making her proud.

She'd like to think that wherever Brian's dad was, he felt the same as she did.

She held back a tear; the makeup would be too difficult to reapply.

After a few minutes she got impatient and sounded the horn, a few minutes later Brian walked out with his aunt, her hand in his arm and a smile draped across both their faces.

"Sure, walk as slowly as possible," Thess said sarcastically, "It's not like we're going anywhere important!"

They both let go and hurried to the car.

"I'm so sorry, I had to fix my makeup and Brian was being such a gentleman. He waited for me." Aunt Rose said as she sat on the front passenger seat.

"It was fine when you first came," Thess replied as she inspected her face. "What happened?"

"I was clumsy and some of the water got on my face."

Brain was starting to feel a little hot in the back seat as Aunt Rose replied Thess. He adjusted his collar with his index finger.

"It's all good now," Aunt Rose added and gestured onward, "We should get going."

"Yeah we should, put on your seat belts," Thess said as she put the car in gear and drove off.

***********

"I was thinking of what I'd say today," the valedictorian began. "I tried Google, that didnt work," There was a wave of muffled laughs through the crowd.

"My Dad once told me . . . ."

Aunt Rose sat with her sister. She was so horny, her nipples were hard under her dress; if not for her bra, anyone close to her would know. I mean who wouldn't notice a 6cm long nipple on a C-cup that could easily be mistaken for a D.

She bit her lip as she watched the man on stage ramble on about things that were currently of no concern of hers', the crowd didn't seem to agree with her though.

Lost in thought, and horny as fuck from events that transpired before she got here, she began to fantasize a little about the man up there.

She watched him move around the podium, she could already picture him naked.

Below his chiseled jaw; past his slender and muscular neck; down his broad chest and slightly chiseled abs; through his week old bush, she imagined his dick; she wanted to hold it, slap it against her cheeks and coat the tip with her saliva.

She could feel the warmth of the juices that dripped from her hungry pussy, she let out a breath of air. She hadn't noticed that she wasn't breathing.

She thought of running up there, shooting her ass up in the air and letting Brian have his way with her moist cunt; she shook the thought off from her mind and continued to listen.

************

"Honey, that was a wonderful speech you gave. Your dad would have loved it," Mum said as she drove back home.

"Thanks, Mum." I replied bashfully.

"Wonderful? That was the most heartwarming and entertaining speech I have heard in a while. It was amazing. You outdid yourself honey, I nearly cried," Aunt Rose said as she palmed her chest and turned towards me.

"I was this close," she added sarcastically, squinting one eye and almost touching her thumb with her index finger.

Everyone laughed.

When we got home, Aunt Rose decided to stay. She insisted that I drive her home before I left for the after party, after she graciously offered to let me use her car and return it the next day. I was more than happy to accept.

When I was ready to go, I left my room to the living room where Mum and Aunt Rose had been catching up, Mum was leaving. "Take care honey, I'm really tired, I love you," She said as she climbed up the stairs.

My eyes met with Aunt Rose's. We stayed this way until Mum closed the door upstairs behind her.

I walked over to the couch where Aunt Rose was and sat next to her, looked at her and smiled.

I knew she wanted it, so I whispered "Where were we?" she kissed me.

I fondled her tits hard. She climbed on top of me.

"Thess is just upstairs, she could come down any moment and catch us here," she said as she ground her pussy against my bulge.

The thought of getting in trouble intensified the pleasure. She was aching for a release.

"I want you," she said breathlessly. "Take me right here, I promise not to be too loud. I'll do whatever you want, just fuck me. Fuck me like a slut, I need your cock baby."

She took her dress up and exposed her bare ass and the G-string in-between the cracks.

I spanked her ass.

Forgetting that mum was upstairs, she moaned loudly.

"I've been thinking of your cock all day," she whispered in my ear as she undid my belt.

Pretty soon my boxers were half way down my legs. I could feel the wetness of her cunt as she impatiently humped me.

I looked up the stairs, scared that Mum might show any minute, I didn't notice her pick up my dick.

The feeling of the warmth of her pussy brought my mind back, Aunt Rose closed her eyes as she shifted her panties and slid me in.

She shuddered. Then she let out a sigh of relief.

I was seeing a different side to the mild mannered Aunt Rose I used to know, this was a cock thirsty cougar.

She grabbed my shoulders and began to ride me, "Ahhhh, yessss."

"I've missed you," she said looking into my eyes. "Don't move," she said she rode me like a pro.

The tension in my crotch was building, I was scared Mum would catch us, but I was enjoying this so much. "Yeah, fuck." I spanked her hard.

"Don't ever leave me again," she said. Her strokes became noisy, the wet claps of our fucking echoed.

She didn't care, neither did I.

"Oh yeah. My God. Did your dick get bigger? It feels so good." She bit her lip, "Yes, yes."

I began to match her strokes, "Ohhhh yessss, fuck me. I want all of you inside me. Do you like my pussy? Does it please you? Is it wet enough for you?"

"Oh yes. I love how you fuck me," I slapped her juicy ass. "Fuck me like the cock thirsty slut you are."

That drove her mad. I felt her shiver and she continued to pound my dick. I could feel my cum coming.

"I want your cum baby, all over me. I want your cock. Fuck my pussy. I love your cock." She became more violent.

"You like your Aunt's pussy don't you, you love her warm cunt. You want to cum inside her wet pussy don't you?"

"Yeah," I replied, my mouth open and her hand gripping my shoulders tightly.

"You're such a bad boy. Turning your aunt on like this."

She moved her hips in a circular motion, "oh yessss!"

"Oh shit, you feel like heaven." I felt I could cum any second.

"Yes baby, I want that cock. Don't stop. Harder. I'm so close." I tried so hard to hold my orgasm.

I picked up the pace, she followed, muttered lewdly as she was about to climax.

"Shit. Yes," she said grabbing my neck.

She buckled her hips, closed her eyes and began to shake. Her movements became sharp with short intervals.

Her pussy walls became so tight, I was ready to cum along side her.

I heard a strange sound, but my mind was on the woman on top of me, my abdomen got tighter. I grabbed her ass tightly as my seed began to spew into her pulsing cunt.

"Yes, yes, yes. Oh yes. Cuming, yes" she muttered as her orgasmic spasms receded.

She fell on my chest and continued to shake softly, I could still feel her pussy gripping my cock, it stopped me from losing my hard-on.

"Yes, I love you baby." She continued to mutter.

I heard Mum's door close silently...


Cassper
Cassper
158 Followers