Brian: Getting Even

Story Info
Rose gets even.
833 words
3.94
21k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassper
Cassper
162 Followers

The following events happened years before Brian was even born. If you haven't read I advice you do.

PS: everyone is over 18years of age.

*****

Rose walked home silently, she had a lot on her mind. She thought back to a week ago, just after her 18th birthday, when she and Ben were making out on the sofa while everyone was away, all except Thess her elder sister.

She'd never had a boy go down on her before, she was a little embarrassed at first, but she started to like it afterwards.

The way Ben smacked on her juices like it was orange juice made her even more wet, and he happily devoured every last drop as he rubbed her clit.

"Oh shit," she moaned quietly. Her hands ran up her abdomen and squeezed her nipples.

She'd never been this turned on in her life, the waves of pleasure came one after the other, the next stronger that the last.

Then, just when she thought she was there, just a little more licks and flicks and our girl would have soared on mountains high, Ben stopped.

"No, why did you..." she paused when she saw him undo his belt and pull down his pants so fast.

His dick sprang free, gaining girth as it swung in the air.

He guided his cock to her pussy lips and made a circular motion, she moaned.

"Don't," she said. "Not yet, I'm not ready."

"When will you be?" He asked.

"Soon, let's just continue what we're doing, I'll suck your cock after that."

She managed to calm him down and they went back to their game of head, she wondered how long she'd be able to keep this up.

Rose was a virgin and wasn't sure she wanted to stop being one yet, Ben was patient, he was a little over 5 years older than her, they'd been together for over a year and even though she resisted his constant attempts to take a bite out of her cherry, he never cheated on her.

Walking home now on the lonely road, she couldn't help but let her mind drift to her choice not to have sex because she was scared of Ben's big dick.

"Maybe, I'm just being selfish, I'm still going to lose it one way or another, might as well just get it over with" she thought to herself.

"I'll call Ben once I get home, we haven't spoken since last week." She finally concluded.

As she got to the door she noticed her parents were not home, "perfect!" She thought.

"I'll just call Ben to come over, maybe borrow some lub from Thess."

As she got inside there was this moaning sound coming from inside the house, probably Thess and a new boyfriend she thought.

Thess had always been a wild one, never stuck to one guy for more than 3weeks, but recently she hadn't been bringing any boys home or sneak out the window at night to spend the night at a new guy friends place.

"Seems she back to her old habits again," Rose smiled as she dropped her bag on the center table.

She decided not to announce herself, she was parched so she had a glass of water.

She didn't want to head to her room cause she'd end up having to listen to the sound of her sister cuming on a dick, so she sat on a chair.

She decided to call Ben, it rang for a while and he didn't pick. She called again and this time he did, suddenly the moans and screams stopped.

"Hey baby, how's it going? Sorry I haven't gotten in touch for a while, had some stuff to do, he said sounding like he'd just ran a marathon.

"Can I call you later? My dad's got me doing this really difficult thing, I'll call you once I'm done."

"Alright babe, I'll be waiting."

"Bye," he dropped the call and soon after the yelling started.

Rose's heart sank. Some drops of tears pooled around her eyes.

"No, it can't be true, it's a coincidence," she assured herself, held the tears back as she went towards her sisters room.

As she got to the door, she called Ben again, lo and behold the screwing couple put a pause on their fucking.

"It's your sister," someone whispered from inside.

The tear gates opened and they started to roll down her cheeks, dropping to the floor, she tried to hold them back but couldn't.

She hit the door hard with her fist, "Fuck you Thess!" She screamed before she left the house running.

Her sister had stolen yet another guy from her again, "how could she, that bitch!" She screamed inside her head as she ran down the block trying to get away from her life.

She never really forgave Thess for Ben, not until now, now she was even.

She smiled when she heard Thess's door close while Brian's cum oozed out her cunt.

Cassper
Cassper
162 Followers