Brian Has a Secret

Story Info
18-year-old confesses a dark sexual secret.
2.3k words
4.29
27.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was coming over to stay the night again. Third time this week. I was so excited that my son finally made a friend. Brian is good for him. We move around so much, so this was uncommon. Last chance for him really, since he was a senior in high school. They were both 18, a month away from graduating, and at the prime of their lives.

I placed dinner on the table and called everyone to come and eat. My husband sat across from me, my son and his friend claiming the other corners of the table.

"Wow, this smells great, Mrs. Wells." He was always such a polite boy. He was a bit skinny, and I wondered if he ever had a family dinner like this at home. I think that's why he keeps coming over.

We discuss school, projects that they are working on. My son talks the most, while his friend seems to be lost in a daydream during most of the meal. I stare at him. He chews slowly and stares off into space. I lean my leg over to him and give him a little kick in the shin to bring him back to reality. He jumps, a bit frightened. I notice goosebumps appear on his arms.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! I just wanted to make sure you were still with us!" He looks at me with half-lidded eyes and cracks a half smile.

"It's alright. I am the one who should be sorry." I nod at him and look back at my plate. As I bring another forkful to my mouth, I feel a strange sensation run up my leg. I pause with the fork in midair and dart my eyes under the table. Brian's soft foot rubs up and down my ankle. I peer over at him and he looks down at his plate, smiling. I am not quite sure what to do. I don't want to hurt the poor boy's feelings... and it has been a long time since me and my husband fooled around. As I consider the possibilities, Brian becomes more and more attractive. I decide to entice him a little, leaning my knee into his leg, causing pressure and friction in response to his touch. He stops and he holds his breath for a moment. I don't think he was expecting that.

He starts to look up at me, and I bring my eyes away quickly, staring down at my plate again. I hear him snicker under his breath. This is a very innocent, school crush kind of game we are playing here. I like it. He likes it.

After we finish our meal, I clear the table and start doing the dishes.

"We're going to my room, alright mom?"

"Sure, guys. Let me know if you need anything." I turn and watch as they head upstairs. Brian stays a few feet behind my son, and turns to glance at me. Our eyes meet and we give each other a sultry grin.

A few hours pass. I sit on the chase in the living room watching T.V., sipping a glass of wine. I can hear loud music coming from upstairs, a bit too loud for my liking, but boys will be boys. I let it slide. Tomorrow is Saturday so I will let them have some fun.

About an hour later, my husband is already in bed. I can't sleep. After my third glass of wine my head starts to swim. I try to understand what happened at the dinner table tonight. It was very unexpected, but I couldn't deny that it was extremely fun. The house starts to become quiet, and I turn down the volume on the T.V. so everyone else can get to sleep easily. About fifteen minutes pass, and I hear a noise. A door opens and closes from upstairs. I look towards the sound and hear footsteps start to come down the stairs. Before long, there he is. Brian is on the second step, hanging onto the railing, running his eyes up and down my body splayed out on the chase. I stare back at him. I do not say a word. He starts to walk closer toward me and sits on the recliner across the room, slowly rocking back and forth, his eyes never leaving me. My vision is a bit impaired in the dim light, but I can see his bright blue eyes. They are glazed over a bit. I define this look as one of arousal. Unconsciously, my eyes wander to his loose fitting pajama pants. I can see a slight bulge between his legs.

"Like what you see, Mrs. Wells?"

I am startled by his voice, and jump a bit, almost spilling my wine. "Um..."

"Well? Do you?" His voice is very hard, very confident. I turn my body toward him, placing my wine glass on the table, and then letting my arm drape down my hip and thigh, pulling up my satin nightgown a little. The inviting view of my flesh excites him, and he lets out a long breath.

"Yes, Brian. I do."

"So do I." There is a hint of nervousness in his voice now. This must be going better than he planned. He squirms a bit in the recliner, adjusting his bulge to reach new comfort. My eyes grow dark, brooding. I pull the clip from my hair and shake my head, letting my long blond locks drape down my chest and back. Another long breath escapes his young, supple lips. He starts to stand up and walk towards me. He kneels down on the floor and leans in to kiss me. Without thinking, I slap him in the face. It was a lot harder than I intended. He gasps at my reaction, and then brings his hand up to his cheek, rubbing at the pain and warmth of the strike. His eyes light up, a new ferocity in them now.

"Again... slap me again."

"What?"

Before I can think, he leans in to kiss me again, actually grasping my face this time. Again, I smack him. He closes his eyes and revels in the pain, rubbing his check once more. His hand moves down between his legs as he adjusts himself. He is rock hard now, I can see it. Confusion rushes through my body. Brian has a dark secret. Brian likes pain.

I have never been the type to use pain along with passion. This was new... and strangely a major turn on.

"Mmm, the sting," he whispers. His blue eyes burn into mine. This was my chance. I sit up, cross my legs and twirl my hair with my index finger, studying him. I take a deep breath and consider what I want now. I can do this.

"Stand." It was a simple command. He shakes his head and leans into me again. This time I smack him harder than I did the first two times. I can see the redness swell on his cheek. The fire in his eyes burns hot. "I said stand."

This time he listens. "Yes, ma'am." His bulge is staring at me and I look up at him.

"Turn around." He obliges and in one swift motion I rip his pants down. Surprisingly he isn't wearing any underwear and his young, tight ass intrigues me. "Bend over."

He lets out a teasing laugh and falls to his knees, leaning over on all fours. His ass beckons me and I reach out to rub my hand over it. My touch creates hard, intense goosebumps on his skin. "Part your legs."

I sit back and watch him there, spread open for me. I take another sip of my wine, swishing it around in my mouth. Poor thing, his hardened cock looks so painful. He starts to turn his head back to look at me, "NO! Turn back around." He gasps and turns back. I am instilling fear now, showing my dominance. I slide onto the floor, get on my knees, and lean over his body, my mouth by his ear. I run my fingernails down his back and whisper, "Are you ready for this?" He nods vigorously. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. Yes please."

I grasp his hair, forcefully pulling his head back. Without warning I bite his neck, rather hard in my opinion. He cries out in pleasure. I back up, still holding his head in position. "You have been flirting with me all night, Brian. Do you think it's a good thing to do to flirt with a married woman?"

"No, ma'am."

"So, what should I do, Brian?"

"Punish me."

"And how do you suggest I do that?"

He opens his mouth, but before he can answer I spank his tight little ass, instantly creating a deep, red handprint on his flesh. He cries out again, and his cock becomes even harder. He is whimpering now. I want to apologize if I hurt him, but I don't. He wants this, he'll get it.

"Do you like the way my hands feel on you?"

"Oh, yes." His body shakes and I release his hair. His head falls low and hard, he almost falls over completely. I run my hand up his inner thigh, and brush the tip of his cock with my fingers. His legs start to weaken and buckle.

"Don't fall."

He whimpers again, and I grasp his hard cock roughly in my fist. I can feel him throbbing. He stays perfectly still, holding his breath.

I bring my mouth down to his lower back, and lick slowly upward, lifting his shirt up his skin. He finds his breath again, and pants hard. "Are you going to be a good boy? Are you going to listen?"

"Yes, ma'am," he whispers, "I will be good for you."

"Good. For that, you get a reward." I slowly start to move my fist up and down his rock hard length, tugging him over and over. His legs shake and weaken again. He starts to lean forward and fall. Instantly, I grasp his hair again and pull back. "I told you not to fall!"

"I'm sorry. It... it just feels so good."

"Well, it seems I can't trust you. Stand up."

He takes a deep breath and brings himself to his feet, his back still turned to me. "Take off your shirt and step out of your pants." He does, and I pick up the pool of clothes, tossing them behind me. I walk around his tender, shaking body and look into his eyes. "Open your mouth." He parts his quivering lips and I put my index finger inside. "Suck."

He swirls his tongue around my finger, closing his eyes, savoring me. I can feel my pussy start to dampen. "Do you like that? Do you like the way I taste?"

"Mmhmm."

"Good. Are you going to listen to me now?"

He looks at me and nods.

"Take your cock in your hand. I want you to make yourself cum." He grabs his painfully stiff cock and starts to jerk, while still sucking my finger. I run my other hand up and down his smooth body. His shaken breaths make his chest rise and fall. I tease his nipples and swirl my fingers around his stomach. Just as he starts to relax, I pull my finger from his mouth and smack him in the face again, very hard this time. He moans and his jaw drops open. He jerks harder and faster for me now.

"Again, Mrs. Wells. Please again!"

I smack him again, and put my hand around his neck just above his throat. "Is this what you like? To be hurt?"

"Yes..."

"And why is that, Brian?" He jerks harder and harder as I talk to him.

He is so lost in the trance of pleasure that he only mutters one single word, "Damage..."

I am not quite sure what he means, but it doesn't really matter to me. I am finding more and more pleasure in controlling him.

"The next time you feel me strike you, I want you to cum. Is that understood?"

He nods excitedly.

"Close your fucking eyes."

He squeezes them tightly shut and longer and deeper moans escape him as he anxiously awaits my next move.

I quietly walk around him, seeing his back flex as he focuses on jerking himself. I bring my arm high over my head, hand splayed open. With a very long, hard swing I smack his ass once more. My hand burns from the contact and I can see I've broken his skin.

"Oh, fuck! FUCK!" I embrace him from behind, cupping my hand underneath his cock as he cums violently into it. His heart races and I can feel his body contract and pulsate as he drains every drop. He lets his raw, softened cock fall between his legs and reaches his arms behind his head, grabbing hold of my neck so he doesn't fall. I bring my cum filled hand to his lips.

"Drink."

His tired little mouth consumes the cum and he sucks all of my fingers until they are clean. "Good boy... very good."

I sit back on the chase, pulling him with me. He lays on top of my body and pants continuously. He puts off so much heat. I lean his head to one side, and bring his face towards mine. I kiss his lips, long and passionately, tasting him, devouring him. He moans in my mouth, and bites my lip a little and it sends a twinge of pleasure down my body. He gave me a taste of why he likes this so much. I think I understand now.

"Put your clothes back on. Go to bed."

He gets up without question, gets dressed, and starts walking toward the stairs. I lean back on the chase again, and retrieve my glass of wine.

"Oh, and Brian?"

He tiredly looks back at me. "Yes, ma'am?"

"You're fucked up."

"I know." He smiles, turns and walks back upstairs. I lean back enjoying my drink, and sucking the taste of him from my fingers, very pleased with myself.