Brian Loves Rachel's Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel was eagerly anticipating the wonderful things she and Brian would be doing in the next few minutes. The first was when he reached between the cheeks she was holding apart, and she felt the neck of the plastic bottle being twisted until it made a small penetration. This was followed by the cool gush of the Aqualube being squirted into her ass and, seconds later, by his middle finger as it pushed into her as far as he could reach and spread the lubricant. The digit felt good, but she knew it was just a small sample of the tremendous pleasure she would soon be getting from his cock.

Rachel really loves fucking with her ass, probably even more than with her pussy. Besides that, there is no fear of becoming pregnant when somebody shoots his cum into her back there. The Pill and condoms are not 100% certain, and she doesn't like the idea of ending a pregnancy with an abortion, so Rachel avoided any problem by indulging in oral and anal sex. Brian felt much the same way, and had told her he preferred fucking her ass because it was so much tighter than any pussy of his experience, and there was no need to bother with a condom.

On some occasions, he proves how much he loves her ass by treating it even more like a pussy, eating her out there while stroking her clit until she reaches an orgasm, before following his tongue with his cock. He would only do that if they first showered together, because he needs her to be squeaky clean, and she has no problem with that.

Although he hadn't used his tongue there that night, Brian was definitely demonstrating his love of Rachel's ass. She knew he would apply the Aqualube to his cock after he oiled her up, and she knew when he was through with that, because she felt the fingers of one of his hands reaching between her cheeks to spread open the small, puckered hole that would be his target. Eagerly, she moved her hands in more closely to the edges to open herself better, and felt the hard, blunt tip of his cock centering on the hole they were creating. When they were both ready, he gave a firm push, and the mushroom shape wedged into the place she had been wanting it all evening.

Intense pleasure radiated out from the point of the initial penetration and, seconds later, the gush of joy was repeated as another thrust drove the first part of his shaft inside her. There was a delay before the next surge, and Rachel knew Brian had wiped the excess lubricant off his hands because she felt them placed on either of her big, soft hips, followed by another thrust, this one plunging most of his cock into her ass. On the next stroke, when she felt it plunging into her again, Rachel fucked back to meet it, helping Brian's cock drive all the way into her ass, until she could feel his pubic hair tickling the damask insides of her cheeks.

Brian loved everything about what he and Rachel were doing, from the soft skin of her hips under his hands to her joyful murmurs but, more than anything, he loved the tightness of her ass and what the muscles there were doing for his cock. For a few minutes, they stayed where they were, with Rachel lying on her belly, squirming from the exquisite pleasure that was flooding her body, while Brian lay between her legs.

His face was right next to hers, so Rachel turned her head toward him and whispered what she wanted. "That's Heavenly, Brian. Really give it to me now, hard and deep and slow."

She got her wish, because it was his wish too. Slowly, her lover pulled back, drawing his cock from the place that was making it so welcome, until just the head was still inside. Brian paused for a few seconds, before slowly thrusting back into Rachel's ass. She felt the hard shaft surging into her and thrust back to meet it again; they ended with his cock buried all the way inside her and they both sighed in bliss. Once again, the happy couple lay quietly, either of them reveling in what the other's body was doing.

Although he loved the feel of Rachel's soft, curvy hips and ass under his hands, Brian wanted better leverage, so he moved his grip to her shoulders. On the next stroke, when he plowed his cock back into the well-lubricated hole and she fucked back to meet him, it seemed as though it went in even more deeply and her sigh of bliss was louder. For a long time they continued, whispering of their joy at what they were doing and their desire to keep doing it.

As marvelous as Brian's big, hard cock felt driving in and out of her ass, Rachel knew how to make it even better. "Let me get up on my hands and knees, she whispered to him.

With his cock buried in the hot, slick place that felt so marvelous, he helped her rise to a kneeling position and placed his hands back on her hips. When he knew she was ready, he drew back and thrust forward again, and she pushed back to meet him, taking a stronger role in their sexual joy. To both of them, it seemed as if his cock burrowed more deeply than ever into her ass, and their sighs of bliss were louder than they had been, but not loud enough to awaken the sleeping child.

Once again, they fucked for a long time, while Rachel's movements grew more frenetic in front of Brian. The Aqualube had completely liquefied and was working perfectly; there was no friction, just the slick tightness as he drove his cock in and out of her. With every stroke, her muscles clamped on and released his shaft, sending jolts of pleasure rocketing through his body. It was no less delightful for Rachel; as he stuffed and emptied her eager ass, waves of joy inundated her body, and her movements became steadily more erratic.

Rachel's upper body was tossing up and down in front of him while her hips were swiveling in front of him, driving her knees down and back into the bed. Brian knew she was steadily drawing closer to her climax and his hands held her in place while he continued driving his cock in and out of her ass. She fucked back to meet every stroke, until Rachel turned her head to whisper to him again.

"Fuck me harder!" she urged him. And faster. And play with my clit to make me cum."

Brian moved his right hand around to the soggy patch that was Rachel's pussy, scraped off some of the delicious juices and brought his hand back to his mouth to lick them off. Twice more he treated himself to her nectar, before finding her swollen clit with his fingers. Not wanting to squeeze the adorable morsel too hard, he held it between two folds of her inner lips and started caressing it in time with the thrusts of his cock. When he increased the speed of his strokes into her ass, he fondled her clit faster too, and Rachel matched the faster pace.

Minutes later: "Yes! Yes!" she cried out joyously. "I'm cumming! Keep fucking me!"

He did what she wanted, and Rachel matched his thrusts into her ass until she cried out again, incoherently but ecstatically, and rammed her ass back to meet him for an ultimate time. All her muscles clenched and immediately relaxed, and Rachel started slowly falling forward. With his cock buried all the way in her ass, Brian allowed her to fall forward, following her down, until she landed with the pillow under her waist and his body full-length on top of her. He resumed fucking her again, as fast and hard as he could, until his own climax welled up from within his body and exploded out his groin. A big wad of cum blasted into the ass that had earned it, and Brian kept fucking her until he had ejaculated into that delightful place twice more, before collapsing on top of Rachel.

They lay in a happy and satisfied pile while Brian's cock softened and slipped out of the tight hole that had given and received so much exquisite pleasure. Even as he gazed at her with a happy smile on his face, his cum and the leftover Aqualube trickled from her ass and down onto the sheet. Brian went to the bathroom to wash off his cock and take care of some other personal hygiene and, when he returned to the bedroom, Rachel took her turn cleaning herself up. When she rejoined him, Brian had changed the bottom sheet and remade the bed, and the two happy and satisfied lovers cuddled up together for a good night's sleep.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Brian and Rachel did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12