Brianna and Gene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know why she wouldn't know I didn't appreciate her," I started, thinking of all of the compliments and trying to wrap my head around just what was going on. "With all the compliments and light touches over the last couple of years," I admitted with a side glance at Gene and a reddening of my face. The bourbon was soft, caramel and vanilla with hints of citrus and smoke in the background. Then that wonderful burn as it slid down in a swallow. I poured myself another since that one had gone all the way down and not just sipped.

"She thought she wasn't your type, you always came home with tall women." He said grinning. Well yes, he was right, it was easy for me to pick up tall women when I found them. At six foot one and muscular, it wasn't always all that hard. I was always clean cut, well dressed, even at work, the level of dealership I worked at pretty much had us in slacks and business style button up shirts rather than the usual mechanic's blues or whites.

Gene had been unbuttoning his shirt as he spoke, and I realized, I had never actually seen him without his shirt buttoned all the way up. In three years, even late nights where Brianna had changed into pajamas, Gene had still been wearing his dress shirt buttoned all the way up. I noticed for the first time, how delicately his neck melded into his shoulders. How as his shirt opened more, loosened more about his frame, how effeminate he began to look to me. Just the difference in how he carried himself, and appeared outside of the rigid buttoned up collar was like a different person. His smile was no longer a grin, but tentative and trusting.

I really started to wonder what was going on when I heard the door open from the bathroom, and Brianna came out. I could tell her dress was still unzipped, but she still had it on, smoothing it as she walked towards me down the hall. Her face had taken on an aroused air, like she had been holding back just how aroused the evening had made her. Her hands slipped into the slits on the sides of her dress as she walked, smoothing the material that flowed about her legs as she walked.

I handed her the bourbon, noting to myself, her small clutch purse had not come out of the bathroom with her. She was nervous as she took it, rolling the glass back and forth between her hands as she looked up into my face. Gene moved to her back, kissing her shoulder tenderly, my eyes drawn for a moment to his lips as he moved the strap of her dress off her shoulder, and onto his hand, still holding that side up. She took shaky sip of the bourbon, only to pause and down the rest of it with a shiver as she swallowed.

"I want you to make love to me tonight Grigory, Gene and I have talked about it often, we have made love together with the thought of you making love to me at the same time." Her voice had that smoky quality to it again. Her eyes looking up into mine. Even in her heels she still barely came up to my neck. Gene slipped the other strap from her shoulder, holding the back of the dress wide, slipping it slowly so the material teased its way down her breasts, carefully revealing more and more of the plump flesh. Her dark areolas came into view, and tiny buds of her nipples peeked over the edge when Gene stopped. This too seemed like something the pair had done often, almost like a tease for each other, and possibly a guest, though I couldn't recall them ever having friends that stayed late or over in the last three years.

I leaned down, brushed my cheek against her nose, to get her head to tilt back more, before covering her lips with mine. I heard the thud of the bourbon glass as it hit the floor a spare moment before her fingers gripped into my short hair, pulling me tightly into her. There was not any hesitation, her tongue shot out and danced against mine. Fingers were undoing the buttons of my shirt. I had never been in this type of position with another man in my life, nor had I even imagined it, but in this moment, with Brianna fiercely and passionately kissing me deeply, as if trying to crawl into my mouth as she explored with her tongue, it just felt right.

I had enough sense to put my glass back on the fold out for the bar, before I began exploring her bared flesh. She was so hot, and tightly wound. Her whole body trembled under my touch as she gasped against my lips. She was wearing stockings, and I was correct thinking she had them doubled up on each leg. I could see the off shade of the base pair, lighter than her own skin tone and the black of the over stocking. Her ass was as tight and as amazing as I had ever imagined it. Feeling it for real and earnestly, trying to restrain myself from just picking her up and holding her against me.

Gene deftly got my pants opened and fallen down my legs as I stepped out of my shoes, not even bothering to untie them. His groan caught me off guard as the tight bikini style briefs failed to keep my aroused cock contained, the head and most of the shaft sitting upright and exposed with the release of my pants. Tentative fingers brushed along the shaft, and I broke the kiss, some to catch my breath and some to just take in the sight of those long pale fingers as they touched my cock. If I hadn't known better, I would have thought some delicate color of nail polish would look right at home on those fingers, and that it was another woman handling me and not a man.

Brianna raised a stocking clad leg, and brushed it along my thigh. She was so smooth, and it looked as if she had plump mons pressing against the silken material of her panty. She pulled herself closer, closing the gap as Gene slid my briefs the rest of the way down my legs. She was rubbing my bare cock against the smooth flesh of her taught stomach. Grinding herself against me while again attacking my mouth in breathless gasps and lingering kisses. Slowly she began kissing her way down my neck, chest and stomach until she was squatting down, legs parted, steady on her heels, peering at my cock while licking her lips. Her fingers took hold, and the head slipped into her mouth. The warm feel, the evening's constant arousal, the sensation of her fingers had me twitching instantly. Not ready to cum, but certainly responding to the attention. Gene knelt behind her, one hand rubbing between her legs from behind, the other manipulating a nipple as I looked down at the pair. The sight of my cock parting her lips as she and Gene both looked up at me was intense. I did the only thing I could, I got harder.

It took her a few attempts, working my thick staff with long licks, suckling at the head, sucking more and more into her mouth. What ever Gene was doing with his hand between her legs was making her trembling more pronounced. He was kissing the back of her neck, her hair thrown over a shoulder now. He whispered in her ear, and she nodded, turning away from my cock, she lowered herself to her knees, raising her ass into the air. The high cut panties she was wearing we pulled to the side, the wetness on her lower cheeks looked inviting, making me wonder if Gene had been playing with her ass as much as he was playing with her pussy. Either way, her flush was deep, and it was obvious she wanted me inside her. Gene had grabbed my cock, guiding me down to my own knees, a small tube of what I guessed to be lube in his hand as he spread some on me.

"Close your eyes and just feel your way," he said to me as he guided my cock towards her heaven. Brianna was up slightly, so she could watch and tug at her own nipples in ecstasy. I did as he asked, resting my hands on her hips and closing my eyes. I felt the lubed head of my cock slip down the crack of her ass, and I gasped as I realized Gene had stopped at her tightest of openings. She pushed back against me, taking the head easier than I expected, both of us gasping deeply. I just went with it, holding myself still as she worked me in deeper and deeper. Her moans and gasps raising in volume as I slipped further inside of her.

"Oh god I have wanted to feel your cock in my ass for a couple of years..." Brianna murmured in that smoky voice that had become such a turn on. She shivered hard, the tight ring of her ass pulsing erratically around my cock even before I was all the way in. I opened my eyes to see Brianna with one hand down the front of Gene's pants, the other down between her own legs. In moments she was shrieking as an intense orgasm ripped through her. She held her wet fingers up to Gene's mouth, letting him taste her. His easy going smile full of bliss.

"Give her a moment to get settled again Grigory, then she will be good to go. You're fulfilling a long time fantasy of hers." His voice was shaky with his own arousal. Brianna leaned up and began to lick one of Gene's exposed nipples. I wasn't aware a man's nipples could puff out like his were. My mind flashed back to Carol's breasts and her puffy nipples. Brianna chose that moment to start moving. She slid all the way down until only my head was still contained within. I looked down and was amazed that something to petite could make my cock look so large. When she pushed back, she lowered herself down to her hands, and the soft screech of drawn out pleasure was music to my ears. A couple of more back and forth trips like that before she started rocking hard against me. Long fast strokes became the order of business quickly.

"I am not going to last long Brianna...damn you are like silk, tight, wet slick and so silky." I heard my voice, but was shaken at how aroused and husky it was. Gene had shucked his pants, and squirmed his way down, his waist covered by the fall of her hair. By his expression, and sounds, she was giving him one hell of a blowjob while riding my cock with her tight ass. My own hips had started moving as well, without me even realizing it. The earlier twitching of my cock was getting more pronounced, the tightening of my sac told me I was closer then I thought, before I could even say anything, I exploded deep into her ass, spraying a full load even as my cock was withdrawn and plunged back in by our slapping hips. Her muffled scream filled the apartment as the air in my lungs froze in place at how hard I was cumming. Her ring again spasming and milking my cock for everything it could all the while rivulets of sweat spilled down Brianna's naked back. Beads fell from my forehead to join those on her skin already. She was shaking and thrashing now as she came and came again.

I was still buried in her, not as hard as I had been, but I was leaned over her, resting on my arms. She herself as flopped and twitching on Gene's chest. Her knees had splayed out, and I wouldn't be surprised if she were flexible enough, her pussy was touching the floor between his legs. My own legs had slid backwards as we fell, I don't remember when it happened, by my hips pinned hers down.

"Oh my god Gene," she croaked out in a very shaky whisper, "he feels so amazing, love you have to try him..."

Gene was looking up at me, his lust filled gaze was intense. "Okay Bri..." he whispered, his own lust leaving a quiver in his voice to match hers. Her head came up slowly, I couldn't see it, but his nod to her suggested, that was not the actual answer she was expecting. "Perhaps we could take this to the bedroom," he asked.

I rolled to my side, pulling Brianna with me, still buried within her. She had closed her legs so I didn't squish one, hand going to her pussy, and giggling at the pool of cum on the floor. It was a lot of cum. Gene had rolled the other way, and my first glance at his ass reminded me of a young girls, smooth and hairless. Even his legs were clean shaven. His hand must have been holding his sac and shaft as he made his way to the bedroom.

Brianna pulled herself timidly off my semi hard cock. That action alone was enough to start getting me hard again. When she stood up, and made her way behind Gene, I could see a wet stream of cum spilling from her ass and down her thighs. Getting myself up on wobbly legs was interesting, but I followed, just in time to see Brianna climbed up, one leg between Gene's, the other on the side, his leg rising up between hers blocking my view a bit. She was whispering to him, and he was nodding. She began nodding with him, before she too rolled so she lay not on her side next to him, but on her back.

At first I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Gene had only turned on the soft lighting of the ceiling fan, and not any of the nightstand lights, but in the soft lights, I could see a small soft and very wet uncircumcised cock between Brianna's legs, while Gene had a very swollen, wet and open pussy. I stared, stunned. They were beautiful together, and totally not what I had been expecting at all. Brianna waved me over.

My mind went into a daze, the evening had been so intense, so arousal driven, so hot. She got up on her knees to kiss me again as I stopped at the edge of the bed. "You have no idea how long we have wanted this chance to make love to you," she said, "Please, make love to Gene with your mouth, while I get a warm cloth together to clean you up, He really wants you inside of him too."

The words made no sense to my mind, but I got onto my knees as I crawled onto the bed. My eyes for the wet, waiting and very aroused pussy in front of me. I could still taste Brianna's lips stick on Gene's...my brain hiccuped, but the wet juice tasted so sweet, so sensual, I went in for another lick, and then another, and soon my mouth was making love to Gene in the only way it knew how.

Brianna was good to her word, cleaning up my cock first with a warm cloth, then with her own mouth, getting me just as hard as I had been. I looked up Gene's body, he had been tugging on his nipples with one leg over my shoulder, the other spread wide. "Would you prefer to be on top?" I asked.

Gene looked at me with surprise on his face, "You would let me do that?" he asked. I covered his pussy with my mouth again, flicking the tip of my tongue across his hood. The tiny nub that was his clit though hard and firm, was still deeply embedded within the hood. I nodded as I did so, and his body writhed, his head falling back in a shuddering gasp.

Climbing up next to him, I lay on my back. He looked down at me from his knees, eyes wide and full of lust, and maybe fear. Brianna knelt behind him, arms around him, kissing his back and whispering words of encouragement. I realized this might be as strange for him as it was for me, but, the look of lust he held, the look of lust on Brianna's face from around his shoulder, just made it all seem even more right.

They both slipped over my knees. Brianna had reached down, picking up my cock and stroking it again. It took me a second to realize she had the small tube of lube, right before she put a generous amount on the head, and working it down my shaft with her other hand, all from behind Gene. Gene, dipped his fingers in the glob still at the head, and proceed to lube himself up. Taking a breath, he shifted his hips, one hand on my cock guiding it, the other now holding onto Brianna's hand pressed into his chest, palming his nipple.

He was tight, even tighter than Brianna's ass was. I encouraged softly to take his time, enjoy it, there was no rush. Brianna also was just as encouraging. I don't know how long it took, but I do know half way down, Gene started trembling, biting his lip, face fully flushed, nipples puffy and hard, and I realized there was a little more to his chest than just the nipples. Not much more, but definitely small tight flat breasts and very puffy nipples. Brianna was lightly fingering his clit from behind. I think she was also grinding herself into his ass while doing so, but I couldn't be perfectly certain, just going by the movements of her legs along mine. For my part, I had my hands on Gene's hips, not pushing down, but holding.

After the trembling stopped, it didn't take much longer for him to work his way fully down until his mons met my pubes. After a couple of moments to finish adjusting to being filled the way he was, he started by rotating his hips around. Rising and falling only a small distance, but always moving his hips in circles. I could tell he really wasn't going to last long, I decided to help him, by wetting my thumb, and moving Brianna's fingers out of the way, playing with Gene's clit with my much bigger, thumb. Brianna just smiled and nodded at me from behind. Gene's moan turned into a squeal quickly. Hips stuttering in their circle until he abandoned the motion and just started rising in earnest. This quickly became him leaned over, hands trying to dig into the muscles of my chest as he gasped and moaned incoherently rapidly rising and falling in short strokes. I could feel my head bumping what could only be his cervix. He was wet, sopping wet, creamy frothy sopping wet. The rising of his voice into a full throated scream heralded his orgasm. Shaking, writhing, thrashing orgasm as he tried to hold onto me, his short nails leaving halfmoon marks in the flesh of my chest. Tears falling down his cheeks, mouth opened in full throated ecstasy, he came. Came for I don't know how long, but it was so long, and the feel of his pussy fluttering and spasming all over my cock brought me close rapidly.

"I'm going to cum..." I announced, trying to hold off, not knowing how that might go over.

"Cum inside him" was Brianna's reply, and I did. Just as hard, and fast and intensely as I had with Brianna. I am not sure where my mind disconnected, but it did. That hard, that intensely, twice in such a short span had pushed me over the edge and was more than I had been ready for.

I awoke in the morning. Tucked under the sheets, fresh comforter I noted. A note hanging off the lampshade.

"Breakfast will be ready whenever you are able to wander downstairs. You and Gene had passed out pretty hard last night. We spent the night, but thought you might like some quiet since you were still sleeping pretty deep when we got up. Your comforter is in the wash, we made a big mess on it.

Love,

Brianna and Gene..."

It hadn't been some odd dream after all...

12