Brianna Gets Caught

Story Info
Susan's plan finally comes to a point as she catches Brianna.
4.2k words
4.5
22.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18+ years of age.

*Also, this is the 6th installment in Brianna's story. It makes more sense if the others have been read.

Also thanks for the support.

*************************

Brianna was in her room at Diane and Rick's after school getting ready. She was given a short mid-thigh blue skirt, a white T-shirt, and her classic pink converse. Underneath she was wearing some simple pink panties and a pink pushup bra. Her plug was in and her cage was on, as always, and she was sitting in her bathroom beginning her makeup. Her Mommy came in in a few minutes with the same glass of water and the same happy look on her face. Her mommy, Diane, then took over finishing Brianna's makeup, giving her a simple unassuming look. She placed the blonde wig on, stood up for her shot of hormone blockers, then swallowed her pill. Everything so far was as regular as it gets. Until Diane asked Brianna to sit on her bed and wait for a minute.

Brianna did as she was asked, she sat on the end of her bed as Diane left the room. Diane took a few minutes, so Brianna out of boredom reached into her boy clothes that were sitting behind her on the bed and rummaged around for her phone. But she didn't find it. She thought about it and thought she remembered having it at school, but figured she must have left it at home all day. Then Diane came back in and said, "Ok, honey. Turns out I need to run to the store really quick. Rick is coming with me because he needs to pick some things up too. But I've texted you a list of chores that I want you to do while we're here, and we want to see them finished by the time we get back."

Brianna responded, "Oh, ok. But I seem to have forgotten my phone at home."

"Then you'd better go get it. We have to go now. Remember, we want them all done." And with that, Diane left the door.

Brianna stood up and thought about it for a second. She heard the front garage door open and close, and the sound of one of her parents cars driving off. She didn't want to go outside, the potential to get spotted was too much stress for her right now. But she needed to get her phone ASAP, so she just bit her tongue and marched downstairs. She opened the door a little bit and peeked out. To her surprise, the street was dead. There wasn't a soul in sight. So she took her chance and speed walked down Rick's yard, and then back up her own. Her mother was still gone for work so she had nothing to worry about. She opened the door and made her way inside.

She walked up the stairs and into her room. She started by looking at her desk, where she usually puts her phone, and when nothing turned up she looked by her nightstand. She began to tear up her room looking for her phone, getting more and more frustrated with how much time she was wasting, knowing that she needed to get to those chores. After several minutes of frustration, she finally took a step back into the center of her room and let out an unhappy sigh. Then, she heard a click. She snapped her head around to see her mother, Susan, taking photos of her with her phone. Susan spoke up with a chuckle, "Is this what you were looking for, honey?"

Brianna stood there, petrified, unable to move or breath. She was fully dressed, fully in girl mode, and her mother had caught her. Her life flashed before her eyes and she began to feel sick to her stomach. All the while, a little sadistic part of her was jumping for joy, the part that kind of wanted to get caught. She stared at her mother who was standing there in her work get up. A black pencil skirt down to her knees, a white button-down undershirt, and a black overcoat. Her hair was done up into a bun, and her green eyes looked through Brianna. Susan spoke up again, "What's wrong, Brian? Or or is it Brianna now?"

Brianna twitched a little at this. She thought to herself, "How'd she know about Brianna?"

"Anyway, come down stairs when you want your phone back. And we can talk a little." And with that, Susan turned and went back down stairs.

Brianna took a few minutes to catch her breath. She felt dizzy, like the world had slipped out from under her and left her to fall. Not only did her mother catch her, but her mother has photos of her too. On HER phone. Dozens of thoughts ran through her mind, "Why is she home?" or, "Am I dreaming?" But no, after the fifth minute passed, she heard her mother call her from downstairs. She shook her head and forced herself to walk out of her room. As she walked down the stairs she remembered something important, she remembered texting her mother today in sixth period in school after her mother had said that she would be home late. Why had her phone turned up back at home?

Brianna got to the bottom of the stairs and noticed her mother sitting in one of the two chairs in the living room across from the couch. Her mother looked at her and invited her to sit in the chair next to her, the chair that Brianna had given Rick a blowjob too on the first day of all this. For some reason, Brianna felt that was intentional. She walked towards the chair, and as she came around the couch she was shocked to see Rick and Diane sitting there on the couch with equally sadistic looks on their faces. Rick said, "Hey, honey," as she sat down.

She took her place on the chair and looked back at Susan. This is when Susan began, "Great. We're all here and we can talk now. Firstly, I can't tell you how glad I am to finally meet my daughter. I've heard quite a bit about you from our lovely neighbors," She said with a nod at Rick and Diane, "They agreed to help me bring out the you that even you couldn't see. That, or you chose not to see it."

Brianna choked up as she tried to say, "Y-You knew?"

Susan laughed, "Of course I knew. I've known you've been trying out my panties for years now. I always knew you wanted to be a girl, knew that you should be a girl. I just needed some good friends to help me with it, that's why I asked Diane and Ricky here. And I must say, they did an amazing job. You look amazing, and with time you can become the most perfect little girl anyone could have asked for."

Instead of responding, Brianna just looked at Diane and Rick, both sitting there with a smile. Susan went on, "So, this marks the end of Brian and the beginning of my dear daughter, Brianna. Don't worry, as they've said, you'll love it. And by the way, I got several pictures of you, and from your phone I sent them to my phone. And I'm prepared to send them to your father."

This made Brianna snap back to Susan. She had never known her father, but had heard stories of him from Susan. She had always wanted to meet him, but never like this. Susan said, "Yup. Maybe now is a good time to tell you, your father loved you. And he still does. He lives half an hour away, and he constantly asks about you. I never told you because it would complicate things. But now, I think it's a good motivator. Here, let me show you something." And with that, she grabbed her phone out of her purse that had been hanging on the arm of her chair. She tapped on it a little and swiped down a bit. Then she shoved her phone into Brianna's face. On it were several photos of a man dressed in drag doing some unsavory things for Susan.

She explained, "This is your father. I always liked this kind of thing, so he agreed to try it with me. But of course, he didn't enjoy it. No, he was too manly for it. In fact, this is part of the reason he left us. The other was when we had a son. I always wanted a daughter you see, and when I argued with him that I would only accept having a son if we can make him into a daughter, that was the last straw for your father. He left and tried to fight for custody, but lost. He's always wanted to see you, how fitting would it be if he met his perfect little angel?"

Brianna felt sick again. Her stomach churning at the thought of finally meeting her father, but as a girl. Brianna just looked away from the phone and back at her hands in her lap. Susan put the phone away and said, "Ok, darling, let's talk about what's going to change. In short, everything. As I had already said, there is no more Brian. Diane and Ricky have done a great job so far building you up on how to ACT like a girl, but now we're going to work it into you how to BE a girl. Starting now, you always dress, talk, act, and think like a girl. We're going to throw out your boy clothes, and move your wardrobe over from their house. Tomorrow I'm going to take the day off of work to go and get some nice girly decor for you room and we're going to throw out all of Brian's stuff. As you could guess, starting tomorrow you'll be attending school as Brianna. I've already called and talked to the school, they've made all of the adjustments and preparations that they needed. You'll still go to Diane and Ricky's house after school while I'm at work, you just won't change back to being a boy when you come home. Is all this making sense?"

Brianna continued to stare at her hands, not responding in any way. She was mortified, completely and utterly broken. Susan said to Rick, "I thought we've been working on manners?"

Rick then said to Brianna in a stern voice, "Bri, I thought we said you always look people in the eye and respond properly when spoken to."

Brianna bit her tongue again, and grabbing her knees, looked back up to her mother and said, "Okay, Mom."

They finished talking about the whole ordeal in another half an hour. After that they stood up and decided to begin the work. They all went over to Diane and Rick's house and into Brianna's room. They began grabbing all of her clothes, makeup, and hormones and began to take them over to her actual room. Once they had moved all of it over and placed it on her old bed, they began to rummage through Brian's closet and dresser and throwing all of her old boy clothes into a large, black trash bag. Brianna couldn't bear to help, but the rest were glad to do the work. All the while, Susan was going on about what they would put up in Brianna's room, possibly even re-painting it to a light pink.

After they had finished and taken the trash bag into the bin, they were all in the dining room, some sitting while others standing. Brianna sat at the head of the table playing with her thumbs as the others talked. Susan still had not returned Brianna's phone, so Brianna didn't know about the texts that she had received. Susan broke her conversation with Rick and Diane to look back at Brianna. She said, "Brianna." And Brianna looked up to her Mom.

"So, honey, while we were working on throwing out your old clothes, you received a text from a girl named Martha. Apparently, some boys saw you at the mall yesterday and recognized you. She was asking if it was actually you, so on your behalf I sent her a photo of you and explained."

Brianna just about snapped now. She threw her head up and yelled, "WHAT? WHY?"

Susan said, "Oh calm down, honey. It'll be great. I've explained everything to her, and she's offered that her and her friends help settle Brianna in to the school. They've offered to be your friends and help with your transition, maybe even introduce you to that Jason guy. Isn't that perfect?"

Brianna opened her mouth to shout again, her face red and her anger boiling. But she thought against it and bit her tongue. She responded through her teeth, "Yes, mom. That's great."

"Perfect. I think you've earned this back, now." And Susan handed Brianna her phone.

They talked some more, and then finally Diane and Rick had to leave. They said their goodbyes and left the house, leaving Brianna and her mother. It was beginning to get late and Susan said, "Where would you like to go for dinner?"

Brianna asked, "We're going out?"

"Of course. I'm not looking to cook, and it's good to give you practice out like this."

Brianna wanted to hiss at that comment. All she's been told is that this torture is practice and it's beginning to get under her nerves. She felt as her heightened emotions from the hormones boiled under her skin, making her want to yell, cry, and laugh all at the same time. But she had been getting in the habit of it, and bit her tongue again and forced herself to say, "Let's go to that Italian place." She didn't fight it because despite the comments getting annoying, she was beginning to accept that they were true. She was now Brianna, through and through, and she needed to get used to being in public.

Her mother was delighted at the idea of Italian, so she asked Brianna to wait as she went to get ready. Susan ran upstairs as Brianna stayed sitting at the table. Brianna pulled out her phone and checked her texts. She first checked her messages with Martha, and sure enough there was a long conversation talking about Brianna and her transition. Brianna read over the texts and was amazed how accepting Martha was. Then Brianna checked her photos, and there were five photos of her fully dressed. There was even a photo of her from Rick and Diane's bedroom of her sucking the black strapon that Diane had. She assumed that Rick must have sent it to her while Susan had the phone. She still had the sinking feeling that her life was over, but seeing how open Martha was being softened the blow.

A few minutes later and Susan came back down stairs. Her hair was out of a bun and she had changed out of heels and into some flat bottoms. Susan and Brianna then left for the restaurant. It was a quiet ten minute ride there, Brianna pouting and staring out the window. Once there, Brianna's cheeks were still red for being out in public, but just like at the mall she seemed to go unnoticed. The greeter at the restaurant addressed them as, "Two ladies." And seemed to show no clue that Brianna was a sissy, and neither did anyone else in the restaurant. So after they had placed their orders and Brianna had cooled off a little bit, Susan was looking at her daughter wanting to start a conversation.

Their eyes met and finally Susan spoke, "Look, honey, I know it must feel like a lot is changing and you're being forced in an uncomfortable direction, but just know that I love you. And I want what's best for you, and what I know, and what I know you know, is that what's best for you is to embrace being Brianna. Ever since you were little, you've always been quite girly. And that first night that I found a pair of my panties under your bed, I knew that it had to happen."

Brianna looked down, once again at her hands together on the table. Susan went on, "That wig looks great on you, but I can't wait until your actual hair grows out. You know, I had your father wear that wig. It looked awful on him, but on you it's much more fitting." This jogged Brianna's memory of the photos Susan had shown her, with her father dressed in drag wearing the blonde wig.

Another few moments of silence, "Honey, please speak to me. I don't want you to be mad at me, I want you to open your eyes to this, be adventurous."

Brianna looked up and finally said, "Why would you wait so long to tell me that you knew? If you knew ever since the start, why didn't you talk to me?"

"Because, I didn't want to scare you out of it. The last thing that I wanted was to scare you out of embracing your femininity, and forcing you to stay stuck as an unhappy boy. I knew if I exposed you like that then you would stop. I needed to wait for the right time, and the right help. And with the move, it was perfect. You started at a new school, we had neighbors willing to help, we're closer to your father."

"About that, how will my father respond to THIS?" Brianna said motioning at her body, dressed as a girl, "You said that he was against it. So this can't possibly go well."

"Your father was a stubborn man. He himself couldn't embrace a little femininity, and that's why I realized that when you were showing signs of a lack of masculine traits that he wouldn't be a good fit for you. That if we had all stayed together, when you began to embrace your feminine side that he would act as an obstacle to your true self. So I pushed him out, but with hopes that maybe once he sees his daughter, fully embraced in this beauty, that maybe then he can change his ways. He still loves you, so maybe meeting Brianna will help him out of his single mindedness."

The waiter approached with their food and set it down for them. They began to eat, Brianna eating some pasta while her mother ate a piadine. For the rest of the meal, Susan continued to push conversation with Brianna. By the end of it, Brianna was more open to talking to her Mom, and the two began to talk about how school would work.

Susan explained, "They won't change much. They just changed some things in their records, things like gender identity and such. Your teachers should all be informed and will hopefully treat you accordingly. The principal said that if anything happens with other students, that you can talk to a counselor. But really, your life won't be much different. We're lucky that your school is as forward thinking as it gets, there's even transgender bathrooms!" Brianna knew that, but never paid much mind to it. She had always seen the three different bathroom doors, and she had guessed that was what the third door was for.

The rest of the meal was cleaned up, the waiter came back and cleaned up the plates, once again returning with the bill. Susan paid and the two women got up to leave. They walked out of the restaurant and began to walk to their car. It was dark now, and in this part of town had quite a night life, several bars and clubs, so there were plenty of people on the street smoking and chatting. Brianna felt some eyes on her, but she could tell that there were eyes on her mother as well. Susan was also quite attractive, and Brianna studied how she handled herself in these situations. Susan kept her eyes up and forward, kept a cool composure, and didn't even show any signs of a response when a man whistled at her by a bar. Brianna began to imitate her mother as they walked.

They got back to their car and began on their way home. They got back in another ten minutes and went inside. Susan told Brianna to go to the master bathroom, attached to Susan's bedroom, and wait for a moment. She did as she was asked, and after a few minutes Susan walked in with a few things. The master bathroom was pretty big, with a seperate shower and bath tub. The bath tub was huge, practically a mini hot tub, and the shower was a beautiful tile room with a glass door. The counter was large with two sinks and many cupboards. Susan had brought in some girly soaps, makeup remover, and nail polishes.

Susan began to take off her makeup, and asked Brianna to do the same. Brianna was beginning to look a little more feminine without makeup, but there was still progress to be made. Susan finished taking off her makeup first and began to run a bath. Brianna finished and turned around and was shocked to see her mother standing there, naked. Susan began to walk over to Brianna saying, "Ok, honey, let's do a little mother daughter bonding. Go ahead and get undressed and we can take a bath. I've gotten you some soaps that you'll be using from now on, and I'll show you how a lady bathes. After we get out we can do our nails, too."

Brianna was mesmerized by her mother. She had never seen Susan naked like this, and she had never noticed just how beautiful she was. She had large Double D breasts that hung freely. Her tanned white skin had pale marks in her crotch and bust regions and her hourglass figure was perfect. Just like Diane, it made Brianna a little jealous that she wasn't like this. But Brianna snapped out of her gaze and began to strip out her clothes, slowly. She got to her panties and bra and hesitated. But to her surprise, Susan came around and pulled her panties down for her, releasing her caged clitty.

Brianna's face went red as Susan pulled off her bra too. Susan giggled as she lightly grabbed Brianna's caged clitty and said, "Wow, such a pretty little girl down here too. Cleanly shaven and everything. Your clitty has already gotten so small, and your balls are shrinking too! I love it." And with that, Susan bent down and kissed the head of the cage. Brianna shivered at the thought, completely estranged by the moment. Susan stood back up and then planted a kiss on Brianna's lips and said, "Let's get in."

12