Brianna Gets Her Wish

Story Info
Brianna's sexy boss finally notices her.
432 words
2.42
25.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Brianna, come in here, please.”

I shivered as I head my boss’s voice. He was the hottest man alive, but never seemed to notice me. Everyday, like today, I dress with a thong of some color (today red) and a matching lace bra, in hopes that he will catch a glimpse.

“Yes, sir?” I say as I walk in.

“Go to the desk, and place your hands on it.”

“Sir?”

“Do it, bri!”

Hastily I walk to the desk and do as he says. I feel him walk up behind me.

“You’re such a good little secretary,” he says close to my ear. He proceeds to slowly lick down my neck. His hands come up to my hips as he grinds his cock into my ass.

“S-sir?” I stumble.

“You know you want me, Brianna,” he laughs as he moves his hands around to my pussy, dragging my skirt up on the way. He gently teases my lips, starting to move a finger into my hole, and then stopping. I begin to arch into him.

“You like that, bri? You want me to put my finger into you?”

“Yes sir, please?” I whimper

He laughs softly. “Not yet.” He grinds his cock harder into me. I’m on the edge already. I’ve dreamed of this. He sticks one finger up inside me…then two. I come right away,

“I knew you’d like that” he says and moves his juice-covered finger up into my top to squeeze my breast. I moan.

“Oh baby, I can’t wait any more,” he says and in one swift motion he rips my panties off and spreads my legs. He quickly thrusts into me, hard.

“Oh!” I yell.

“You like that, baby? You like it hard? You want more, tell me you want more, tell me you want me!”

“Oh god, I want you, fuck me faster, harder!”

“Yesss,” he hisses as he continues to thrust. He holds my hips down and pumps deep and fast, hitting my g-spot, thrusting and thrusting.

‘Yessss,” I whimper as he fucks me.

“Oh yeah baby, I’m there, I’m there” he says as he pulls me harder back against him, holding on to my tits. “I’m there, here I come.” He pushes hard, one final time and explodes inside of me.

“You’re not finished,” he said as he slowed down. Moving his hand back down he fondled my clit, slowly then very fast.

“Ahh! OHHH! Yes, I like that!” I yell as I come.

“Well, now, Brianna, this job could be more pleasing for us both now that we’ve found this.”

And it was.