Brianna Might be a Hotwife

Story Info
A naughty wife flirts with the HVAC guy.
4k words
4.44
35.2k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my husband left for work that morning, I was just getting out of the shower. He came into say goodbye, pecked my cheek, and grabbed my ass.

"What time is the HVAC guy coming?" he asked.

"Anytime from 10 to 2," I replied.

"You should wear what you're wearing now."

I laughed. My husband loved me teasing and turning on other men. "Hah! Maybe I'll wear something cute, but I won't be naked!"

"Maybe he'll be cute and you'll want to get naked," he said.

"Mmmm... maybe he'll be old and fat and I'll get naked anyway. Or just suck his dick so he can feel grateful," I teased.

"Woah. That came out of nowhere. That's fucking hot," he breathed, as he grabbed my ass again as I was toweling off. "He'd be a very very lucky man."

"You're silly. I've got a lot of work to do so I doubt I'll be distracted by the HVAC guy. But you can fantasize about it all you want today, baby.," I cooed.

"Ugh. I don't want to go to work now. I'm going to be slightly hard all day thinking about you flirting with a random man. God, I hope you do."

I laughed again and kissed my husband deeply. "You've got to get going, baby. Have fun thoughts today. I'll miss you."

"I hope YOU have fun today."

We kissed again and he left. I was left with a wry smile and my mind reeling. Should I try to seduce the HVAC guy? It sounded kind of fun. I started lotioning my skin, feeling the smoothness, my hands lingering on my curves. My body has a little extra weight in all the right places. Hips to grab, tits that bounce and swing, powerful thighs to wrap around you, and an ass made for spanking. I trailed my fingers up my inner thigh and felt my soft folds. My cunt was a little damp, not from the shower.

I finished my hair and makeup as the lotion dried on my body. Winged eyeliner, red lipstick, softly accentuated pale skin not covered enough in makeup so my freckles were still visible. It was my everyday makeup look. My hair, shoulder length, dark brunette with cherry red highlights, with a deep part. My hair color gave me the confidence of a femme fetale brunette, and a sexy redhead.

I went to get dressed and paused at my underwear drawer. Something comfy or something a bit risqué? I smirked again as I selected a black strappy thong and bra that matched. The bra was lace but with harness accents that curved around my cleavage. As I pulled the pieces on, I checked myself out in the mirror. I looked pretty damn good, actually!

I threw on a gray cotton tshirt dress with a pencil skirt and vneck. It was comfortable but still cute. The comfort of it probably was my way of pretending I wasn't intentionally dressing to impress. But it clung to my curves in wonderful ways, and you could glimpse the harness straps of the bra down the vneck from the right angle.

I went about my day to try and accomplish the things I needed to. My phone rang about 11:15 and I saw the number was the HVAC company. I answered with a hello in my purring sexy voice, like I was answering a sex line. Not sure why, but clearly I was in a certain mindset and I wanted my sex appeal to be noticeable.

I think he noticed. There was a pause before the man on the other end stammered, "Mrs. Miller?...Uh, hi. This is Matt with uh... Franklin Heating and Cooling."

"Please, call me Brianna. No formalities needed here," I purred.

"Uh... sure. Brianna... This is a courtesy call to let you know I'll be arriving about ten minutes."

I wanted to make a joke about him "arriving" again a bit later but I knew I was being ridiculous. I didn't even know what this guy looked like! I snapped out of it and simply replied, "Sounds great! Thanks, Matt!" but then I added in a slightly more seductive tone, "I'm looking forward to it."

"Uh, great," he cleared his throat, "I'll see you soon."

I went and touched up my lipstick and added some volume to my hair. I adjusted my tits in my bra and played with them for a moment. What was wrong with me?! I don't know why I let my husband put ridiculous notions in my head and I was enjoying the fantasy of acting them out. But I wouldn't really. It would just be fun to look good and flirt a bit with the guy. But I could feel myself dampen.

A knock on the door startled me out of my reverie. I realized my hand was up my skirt and my fingers were running up and down the soft lace of my panties, feeling my lips. Fuck. I had to pull myself together.

I trounced down the stairs and opened the door. Matt was standing there and a smile immediately spread on his face when he saw me. My mouth opened agape. Shit. This man was attractive. Probably twenty years older than me in his mid-fifties. But built well. Broad shoulders, strong thighs, big rough looking hands. And his face was fucking cute! Well defined jaw, covered in salt and pepper stubble, an amazing naughty looking smile, bright piercing eyes, and dark hair graying at the temples. He had on a dirty baseball cap, a work shirt missing the top three buttons, and a pair of jeans doing him plenty of favors.

We both smiled and laughed. "Hi, Matt?" I finally said.

"Yes, are you Mrs. Miller...uh Brianna?" He asked.

"The one and only," I tried to state cleverly. Ugh. This man was making my brain mush already. "Please, come in." I moved out of the doorway, but not enough. So when his broad frame stepped in the room, his arm slightly brushed my breasts. It sent a shiver through me. He smelled slightly of cigarettes which I would normally find gross, but the smell was a bit intoxicating when mixed with his manly but not overpowering cologne. Strange that an HVAC guy would be wearing cologne.

"Can I get you a cup of coffee?" I asked looking up at him.

"Actually, that would be great. I started way early this morning and finished my carafe hours ago."

"Aww, that's cute that you carry a coffee carafe," I giggled. Yes. I giggled. I had a problem.

He smiled deeply at me and we stood there staring for a beat too long again. There was clearly something between us. We were standing so close, and I was staring up at him thinking of how his strength and size could throw me around. Be rough and hard with me. He hadn't moved out of the way and his body still slightly pressed into me. And did I feel like he was pressing in more?

I shook it off and walked to the kitchen motioning him to follow. I put an extra sway in my hips as he walked behind me. I reached up to the top shelf, stretching far to get a coffee cup and the hem of my dress raised slightly. I have tattoos on my thighs of lingerie bows and I'm sure they were showing. I felt him watching me and heard him swallow. I poured the cup slowly, not sure how to act anymore. "Cream?" I asked?

"Just black is fine," he answered. I handed him the cup and our hands touched. "Thank you so much... Brianna."

My name on his lips was sexy. For some reason, it seemed to create an intimacy between us. "You're very welcome... Matt. Anything else you want from me right now?"

The question hung in the air as both of our minds went somewhere they shouldn't. There was no overt flirtation here, but just a feeling. If I didn't get away from it, I'm not sure what would happen. I know my husband liked to tease me, but would he really be happy about me fucking a stranger in our house? Short answer was, he'd probably love it. He was an adorable pervert and I loved him so much. But was I comfortable? I don't know, but Matt was certainly making me want to be extremely comfortable.

"Uhhh... I'm good. Thanks again," Matt chuckled, "Just point the way to the system so I can get to work for your seasonal check-up."

I took him downstairs and showed him the system. I had meant to clean up in the room before he got there, but my morning got away from me with all my distracted thoughts. "Sorry," I said. "It's a little messy in here." I bent over and started moving boxes out of the way. As I bent to the floor to grab the last box, I realized my dress had shifted and my cleavage was on full display with the strappy bra quite visible. I looked up at him as I remained bent over and smiled seeing him stare at my chest. He looked up and caught my eye, turning red. I subtly pulled my dress down further, daring him to keep looking, but hoping he didn't notice I did it purposely.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I should have helped you move those, but for some reason I really just enjoyed watching you do it."

Ooh, fuck. He was getting bolder. I laughed, and said, "I don't mind at all. I hope you enjoyed the show." I shimmied my chest a little to add the campy flirtiness. Maybe I should just play the game.

His eyes traveled up and down my body. "I would buy tickets for this show," he laughed.

"Goodness, Matt! You're going to get me into trouble!" I playfully bantered.

"I bet you like being trouble," he replied.

Fuck. I stared at him, mouth open. Starting to breath heavily. He moved towards me, and grabbed me around the waist, pulling me into him roughly. His lips found mine and we kissed passionately.

He pulled away, "Is this okay?" he asked. "I don't want to be inappropriate."

"Fuck yes, it's okay," I moaned back. He pulled me in again, pressing my body to his and kissed me again. His tongue entering my mouth and entwining with mine. He tasted so fucking good. Unnnfff. I couldn't believe this was happening but there was no way I was going to stop it.

"Jesus, you're sexy, Brianna," he breathed between kisses. My palms spread on his strong chest, feeling the power beneath them. His hands explored downwards, cupping my ass and raising the hem of my skirt as he felt my thighs. He lifted the dress over my head and stepped back to look at me. "Look at that lingerie. You fucking slut... Jesus Christ."

I smiled and replied, "I put it on this morning hoping the HVAC guy was cute and he'd get to see it."

"Oh really? So you planned to seduce me?" He asked.

"Hahah! It was just a silly fleeting fantasy until I opened the door and saw how fucking hot you were," I laughed.

"Mmmm." he said, "it's mutual." He came towards me again, with a predatorial look in his eyes. "I've never done anything like this with a client before, but I couldn't help it."

"Oh, what are you going to do?" I teased.

"I'm going to fuck you." he stated, his attitude becoming serious, "I'm going to fuck you hard and rough and tell you what to do. And I'm going to make sure you like it. Mrs. Miller."

"Fuuuuucccckk," I moaned. I loved a man with power. I loved being a plaything for a man's pleasure. I am a highly capable intelligent women. But I loved being reduced to a filthy slut. And the fact that he was calling me Mrs. Miller again. Pointing out the fact that I was a married cheating slut. Fuck. It was so hot.

"Take off your bra," he commanded.

"Yes, Sir." I responded.

"Mmmm... good girl."

I turned my back and glanced over my shoulder as I unhooked my strappy bra. I held my heavy breasts under my arm as I turned.

"Move the arm."

My tits fell, my pink areolas uncovered, the cool air of the basement hardened my already hard nipples. He eyes devoured me. I swear I saw him lick his lips.

"Now the panties."

I slowly hooked my thumbs in the sides and shimmied the fabric down, my patch of black soft pubic hair slowly exposed, the the split of my lips, my engorged clit almost peaking out. I turned around and kept lowering the strap over the round curve of my ass. I bent over as I did. I pulled one foot out of the fabric and spread my legs wider. I pulled out the other foot and stayed bent over, treating Matt to a view of my soft wet cunt. Puffy lips split open and glistening with my arousal. I stood up very very slowly, letting him watch.

"You like to put on a show, don't you, Mrs. Miller? Seducing filthy old men? Making them hard?"

"Oh, are you hard, Sir?"

"Get over here and find out," he growled.

I sauntered to him. My eyes filled with lust boring into his. My hand immediately went to the bulge in his jeans. Something was straining to be free. Pulsing at my touch.

"Unzip me and get on your knees, slut."

I ran my hands down the side of his body as I slid down. If I looked ridiculous fully naked on the cement floor of my basement next to a fully clothed man, I didn't care. I was lost in the moment, forgetting who I was besides his slut. I pressed my mouth into the denim feeling his hard cock as I deftly undid his belt with my hands. My lipstick left a mark on the fly of his jeans. I smiled to myself as I undid the zipper and button. I reached in and he groaned as my hand came into contact with his cock. I pulled it out of his boxer briefs. He was thick. His head smooth and pink with a little drop of precum on the tip. I adore precum. It's like ambrosia of the gods. My tongue flicked out to taste it. His hand grabbed my face and pulled me back.

"Did I tell you to lick yet? You have to earn that, Mrs. Miller."

"Yes, Sir." I said as I looked down. Jesus, I was getting wetter. He slapped his thick cock against my cheek. My pussy was gushing at him treating me like a slut.

"Touch it," he said.

My hand reached up and wrapped around it. I noticed the veins pulsing along the side. I wanted so badly to let my tongue trace them. My mouth was watering. Knowing I wasn't supposed to lick yet made me want it more.

My hands trailed up and down his cock. My long red fingernails slightly applying pressure. My hands wrapped around and felt him get thicker. His girth meant I couldn't quite wrap my hand all the way around. I took my time toying with him but quickened my pace and pressure, wanting so badly for him to tell me to suck him. I needed to take him in my mouth.

He reached down and grabbed my tits roughly as I squeezed his cock. Massaging my soft big breasts, he groaned again. His thumb flicked over my nipples.

"Stand up," he said. "I need to taste your skin."

His mouth went to my nipple, sucking, gently biting, making a rush of lust go through me again. He manhandled my left breast with his big rough hands as his lips went to my neck and shoulder. As his teeth slightly sank in, another rush of lust went through my body, electrifying my cunt.

I started to unbutton his shirt, and he didn't protest, so I kept going. I pulled it off his body and took in the beautiful sight. Just the right amount of chest hair. Just the right amount of muscle definition. This man was my fantasy and it was coming true.

He pushed me down, turned me around, and slapped my ass. I was bent over the boxes I had moved, my dripping pussy exposed. He caressed my ass and his fingers slips down between my folds.

"Fuck. You're soaked, Mrs. Miller."

"I can't help it, Sir. You've turned me on so much. Please, can I taste your cock?"

"Not yet, filthy girl." And with that his finger entered my wet hole. I moaned loudly. The pressure as he petted my inner walls was amazing. He put in a second finger and started finger fucking me hard, still curling his fingers upward. His hand was gripping my hip as he fingered me, and then he slapped my ass hard. I screamed in pleasure. He slapped me again, harder. I was gushing.

He pulled his fingers out and allowed his hard cock to press against the crack of my ass, before he lowered himself down and began to lick my soaking cunt. His tongue explored the entirety. From my inner thighs, to outer lips, to asshole, to cunt lips, finally landing on my hard clit. I felt his stubble against my thighs as he licked me. He was obviously very very good at this, the benefits of fucking older men.

"Mmmm. You taste amazing, Mrs. Miller," he moaned. He licked my asshole again and shoved two fingers inside my cunt. "And your holes are so fucking tight. I don't think your husband fucks you the way he should."

His thumb found my clit, so I was now being pleasured at all three points. His pressure increased as he fingered me. Fuck. I was going to cum. He was going to make me cum bent over boxes in my basement. It was so filthy. I felt the pressure building.

"I'm going to cum, Sir," I cried, "Can I please cum, Sir?"

"Mmm. Since you asked nicely slut." And he increased his speed and pressure even more.

"Fuuuuuuuuck!! Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuuuuuuccccckkkkk!!" I screamed as an orgasm washed over me. He didn't let up and wave after wave crashed. Finally, he slowed down and my body started to relax. What a euphoric feeling. "Matt, jesus. That felt good," I breathed.

He laughed and slapped my ass again. He pulled me up and kissed me. He tucked his cock into the wasteband of his boxer briefs and said, "Can I get you a glass of water, doll?"

He was a gentleman too. I smiled and we walked back upstairs to the kitchen. He looked so sexy with the head of his cock peaking out of unbuttoned jeans and his shirt off. I told him so.

"What about the view I'm being treated to right now?" he laughed as he motioned to my fully exposed form.

He got me a glass of water and I gulped it down. I trailed my nails up his thigh and found his hard cock again. He grabbed my wrist and whispered, "If you still want, you've earned sucking my cock with that amazing orgasm."

"Oh, I very much want," I replied and started to lower myself to my knees.

I pulled his cock out again, and it seemed even larger in the upstairs light. We removed his pants completely and my hands went to his balls. My tongue licked up the underside of his shaft, ending to lick the split of the head. His precum tasted amazing. I took the entire head in my mouth, my plump red lips pressing in, my tongue doing acrobatics. I loved to suck cock. I loved when men liked the pleasure I gave them. He moaned and let me take over as I slowly welcomed more and more of his cock in my wet warm mouth. The head hit my throat and elicited a growl from inside him. He grabbed the back of my head and pumped in as I continued to lick and be used. My fingers tickled his balls and I looked up at him as he fucked my mouth. I could feel the intensity building.

"Wait," he said. "Take me to your bedroom. I want to defile your married cunt there."

I pouted my lips since I was enjoying sucking his cock so much. He laughed. "You really are trouble, you slut."

"Yes, I am, Sir. I can't help it." I put his cock back in my mouth and sucked him for about another minute before pulling myself away.

I stood and grabbed his hand, leading him to my bedroom. He grabbed my body and pulled me in, kissing me, us tasting ourselves on each other's lips. He pushed me onto the bed and crawled on top of me. Everything felt so natural. I was naturally a slut that needed stranger's cocks.

My legs spread around him, and his cock pressed against my slick cunt. He slapped it against my clit a few times and kissed me again. I grabbed a condom and handed it to him.

"Tell me," he whispered as he slipped the condom around his pulsing shaft.

"I want you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me, Sir. I need your hard cock inside my tight wet pussy." I moaned.

And he plunged into me. I felt its thickness struggle just a bit, but I was so slick, his thickness slide inside my tight walls. I felt stretched and full. He kissed me again as he let me get used to his size. Then he started fucking me hard. And rough. Fuck. It was making me lose my bearings. I didn't know where I was, but I knew this was everything I needed. I needed to let go of my thoughts and just be an object to be fucked HARD. He pumped in and out, groaning and growling, moaning and breathing heavily. I don't know what I was doing but my legs wrapped around him tightly, my nails gripped into his back, I constricted my cunt and rocked my hips into him in rhythm. I heard intense screaming and moaning that must have been coming from me.

"Fuck yes. Fuck yes. Fuck me, Sir!" came streaming from my moans. "Use me. Fuck me. Hurt me."

"You fucking filthy whore!" he yelled. "Take my cock!" His hand reached down and toyed with my clit, and the sensation was overwhelming. He shifted and squeezed his hand around my throat. He blocked my airways and my eyes rolled back in my head. I came so hard. My body convulsing, cumming hard on his cock, a rush of wetness exploding around him.

12