Brianna: Pool Time

Story Info
Brianna & returned neighbor guy get it on in interesting way.
4k words
4.59
69k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caprine
caprine
214 Followers

[This is a work of fiction. The Story is an unadulterated and unabashed attempt to tickle male fantasies and perhaps a few female fantasies as well. As such, the story may or may not be completely realistic. All places, events, and persons are entirely fictitious and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.]

*****

I guess you could call me "the girl next door" type, though as you will see, that was only a facade. My name is Brianna. I turned eighteen in April and graduated from high school in May. that was a month ago. And I'm still a virgin, technically.

People in my neighborhood, at school and at work, have called me: outgoing, cute, vivacious, sweet, cuddly, bubbly, helpful, courteous, kind, a good scout, and on and on and on. You get the picture. I have two older brothers and one younger sister.

Some people have likened me, in looks, to the movie star, Kelly Preston (wife of John Travolta) as she looked in the mid '80s, some going so far as to say I could be her twin. For those who do not know, Ms. Preston played the part of that gorgeous blonde in the 1985 movie "Mischief." Well, as a matter of fact, I also think that I look a lot like her.

One incongruity about me is the butterfly tattoo on my left ankle. There are others, Incongruities as well as tattoos, that is. But more about them later.

So, my family has lived in our house since before I was born. We live in a gated community of upscale housing where the houses are widely spaced with large yards and most with in ground pools. The family next door to the east has lived there even longer than we have. They have one boy, Jed, who is two years older than I and who has just graduated and returned from five years at a military academy in Virginia. I was not quite yet thirteen when he left and Jed was just fifteen. He was rarely home except for a brief furlough once a year and his family occupied most of his at home time.

Jed and I grew up and went through grade school together and we played together as kids of the neighborhood, but we never had a boy/girl, personal relationship. Oh, we had a little of that curiosity, "you show me yours and I will show you mine" kind of thing, but nothing more. And even that didn't involve any touching, just looking.

Jed has been home about a week. I really took notice of him starting his first day back. He is now tall, athletically fit and toned, with a swarthy, dark complexion and jet black hair. He is just a sexy, stud hunk with that ramrod straight military posture thrown in for good measure. I have been aware over the last week that Jed has also taken notice of me, though we have spoken very little to each other as yet.

Yesterday, I dropped in at the local hangout for young people for a sandwich and drink. A pair of my girlfriends, Julie and Janet, were in a booth and motioned for me to join them. I waved and walked over to them.

After I ordered, Julie asked me, "Who is that stud over there playing pool?"

I had to turn partially around to see to whom she was referring. "Oh," I said, "that is my next door neighbor who just graduated from military school. He got home last week."

"Well," Julie said, "he has my pussy wet just looking at him! Why don't you introduce us?"

Jed was just knocking balls (pool balls, of course) around by himself, he was alone at the table. So, I said, "Ok, come on and I'll introduce you."

We three got up and trooped over to the pool table and I said, "Jed, two of my friends want to meet you. This is Julie and Janet. Julie, Janet, this is Jed."

After all the "How do you do's" were done, Jed asked, "Would any of you be interested in a game of rotation?"

Julie and I answered, "Yes," but Janet said her break was about over and she had to get back to work in the shop next door. She smiled demurely and left.

I went to get my sandwich and drink while Jed racked the balls and Julie was trying to figure out how to rack Jed's balls! Julie got first shot, I got second, and Jed third, so Julie broke and the game was on. Now it so happens that dad has a pool table in the basement and I got to be a very good player, playing against him. Julie knew I played and that I was pretty good, but not just how good. Jed had no idea of my billiards abilities as my playing had matured in the years he was gone.

As the game progressed, Julie got inventive finding ways to brush against Jed with various parts of her body. She even managed to poke Jed (all be it, gently) in the groin with the butt end of her cue stick on one occasion, with her hand conveniently wrapped around the end of the cue, of course! And, being the all male stud that he is, Jed's response, involuntary or not, was becoming obvious as his trousers tented up.

Oddly, Jed's eyes were not on Julie, but were on me! Julie also noticed this and did not look kindly at me as a consequence. I was trying to let both of them drop some balls, while at the same time, Jed was trying to let we two girls drop some balls. I soon tired of this charity round robin, so when my turn came around again, I proceeded to clear the table of the remaining eight balls without a miss.

Well now, Jed stood there with his mouth open and Julie stood there red faced in frustration and maybe anger with me over Jed. It was by now obvious he was interested in me, not Julie. So, she irritably said she had some errands to run and had to go. She left in a bit of a huff.

Jed challenged me to a match, warning me that he got pretty good at the rec hall at military school. I had two secret weapons. One, I was very good at pool, as I have already noted, and something that Jed now suspected from my preceding demonstration,. And two, I had a diversionary attack of my own in mind.

I was dressed in short shorts and a fairly skimpy top with no bra. (another of my incongruities). So, I did plenty of teasing during our game, leaning over showing as much cleavage as often as I could and bending over in my shots allowing a fair amount of ass cheeks to poke out. I beat Jed, and soundly so. We sat down with a cold drink and chatted for a bit.

Jed said, "That's a pretty butterfly tat on your ankle. Do you have any others?"

"Could be."

"No others are visible so they must be in private places."

"Could be."

"Hmm. So, Brianna, I also notice you like to lay in the sun and use your backyard pool. Maybe I could drop over some time for a swim, too."

"Could be," I giggled. Then I said, "Actually, anytime, Jed, but right now I have to go. I have a doctor appointment in fifteen minutes. I will see you later." With that, I blew him a kiss and walked out to my car.

I decided that I was really interested in him and that I was going to get even more of his attention. I knew from our growing up days that his upstairs bedroom window overlooked our back yard, with its in ground swimming pool and terrace. The entire yard was enclosed in a ten foot tall, basket weave fence for added privacy.

No other neighbor's houses had any view into our back yard as they were either too far away or were only a single story. Jed must have been watching from time to time from his bedroom window. It was the only way he could see into the back yard. But to see much of anything in any detail, he'd have to use a telescope or something since his house was a fair distance from ours.

The calendar showed it was the middle of July with hot and humid days so common in the midwest at that time of year. I had been sunbathing all summer in my bikini, one with a conservative bra top that did not reveal overmuch skin. The bottoms were also very conservative, covering my pussy and butt cheeks, more or less--mostly more. My father was quite conservative and insistent about this. This was the outfit that Jed had seen me wear, at least so far.

Well, Mom and Dad were gone for a week to one of Dad's conventions, leaving my oldest brother, twenty-two year old Tad, to look after me and my younger sister. My other brother, Phillip, was away at a summer job.

Now, it so happens that I had a different bikini that I wore when I was away from home or when everyone else was gone. I went to my bedroom to get it. Standing in front of my full length mirror, I stripped naked and admired my nude body.

Thinking about what I had in mind of doing to seduce Jed (more incongruities), I started rubbing my boobs with my left hand. My nipples immediately popped out stiff and erect. A warm glow began building in my chest.

My right hand dropped to my clean shaven pussy and began to caress up and down my labia. Much more than just a glow was building there. I wonder if Jed can see my pussy tattoo now?

My middle finger quickly found its way into my slit as I worked it up and down. Then my thumb and first finger found my clit and began to work on it. My middle finger suddenly found my love canal opening and plunged in.

A second, then a third finger found similar refuge. With electricity sparking outward and upward from my steaming pussy, I abruptly withdrew my hand and ran to my secret hiding place to fetch Festus, my dildo! If Mom or Dad ever found out about this little toy, I would be dead!

Well, Festus suddenly found himself sliding up and down my gash, getting himself thoroughly wet in my oozing pussy juice. The head of that fake man stick then went all the way into my pussy for play time. In and out, in and out, in rapid thrusts that left me panting like a steam engine, until I shuddered into orgasm. I came so hard I shot that rubber prick right out of my pussy. I was left gasping for breath, my chest heaving.

When I recovered, I looked at the bikini laying on the bed. It was a very skimpy thong bikini, really more of a wild weasel. Just the tiniest piece of cloth covered my pussy, or tried to. A fair amount of labia was exposed on either side of the little, thin, and very narrow strip of cloth. The thin string running up my pussy/butt crack exposed one-hundred percent of my ass cheeks. Talk about an incongruity with my "good girl" image!

The top part was little more than a tiny, very tiny, triangle that covered my nipples and little else. At that, a fair amount of aureola was left exposed. A thin string around my neck and another around my back kept the little triangles more or less in place, but only if I stood still as a statue. Ninety-eight per cent of my breasts were on display. It is not a suit for the timid--or for my parents to see on me.

I went into the bathroom and wiped my pussy clean and then strapped into the wild weasel. My feet slipped into a pair of flip flops as I picked up a towel and sun blocker and headed down to the pool. I sure hoped Jed was up there looking! I was about to give him a show.

When I got to the back yard, I laid my large beach towel on the wood deck at the house end of the pool, as the concrete pool apron was too hot to lay on for tanning. I positioned my self so that I was not quite full face to Jed's bedroom window and proceeded to slowly apply the sun blocker to my body. I did my arms and shoulders and then started paying a lot of attention to my chest.

My nipples tented up into the tiny bikini squares so hard that I might as well not have a top on at all. In fact, they had no trouble pushing the tiny stip. of cloth off to the side to stand proudly erect and on display. I was also getting horny as hell.

My pussy got wet again, rapidly. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the curtain in Jed's window move. I went back to work and spread the blocker on my legs. When I got to the top of my thighs each time, I left my pussy strictly alone in fear of orgasming too fast. The little triangle bottom had now disappeared into my crevice, thanks to the pussy juice soaking it and my now puffy labia.

Then I returned to my belly. As I went lower and lower with the sun blocker, my pussy tingled more and more. I finally got to my mound. I couldn't help it anymore, I slid my fingers down more and did my full pussy lips with a swipe or two into my slit with my middle finger.

My tiny bottom triangle of cloth was now visible only as the tiny string exiting my pussy slit beside my large, fully erect clit. This left my entire pussy fully exposed. The orgasm I'd felt building couldn't be staved off any longer and I shuddered with a quaking climax. Before the shuddering had quite fully abated, I heard soft footsteps behind me!

It couldn't be my younger sister, she was staying with our grandma for two weeks. And Tad, the brother that stayed at the house with me, was at his day job for another five hours.

Then, before I could turn around to look, the voice said, "Could you use some help on your back, Brianna?"

I finally turned my head enough to see Jed standing there in a tiny and skin tight speedo swim brief with pure, unadulterated lust in his eyes. My embarassment at getting caught in the throws of orgasm only added to the sexual flush all over my body, especially the flush on my face.

He said, with a slight chuckle, "You told me, anytime, if I wanted to drop over for a swim, so, here I am!"

The outline of his erection was plain as day and it was monstrously huge. It ran at an angle along his hip line. I didn't yet know if it was because the speedo was so little or because his cock was so huge, but nearly the whole cock head was poking out above the briefs, and he knew it!

At least I thought it had to be his cockhead. Held tight against his belly by the waistband of his suit, I could only see the tip end and the underside of the helmet. It was huge and multicolored. It was the multiclored part that had me guessing. There was also the bottom end of a silver stud that ran vertically through the helmet.

Then there was also a green, snakelike tattoo running from his navel in a sinuous angle to disappear under his suit. I didn't say anything and hoped my surprise did not show on my face.

"Lay on your stomach," he said, "and I will do your backside."

I reluctantly took my eyes off his cock and did as he bid. Jed straddled me on his knees and spread the sun blocker all over my back. Then he started on my legs. He started with my feet and worked his way up to my inner thighs. He did this gently and very sensuously. He stopped short of my pussy. It was driving me mad! He took his time to do the other leg the same way as the first.

"Now, turn over and I will do your front," Jed ordered. "Besides, I want to get a close up look at that tattoo you are sporting on your pussy mound.

SO! He did have a telescope or binoculars.

I slowly rolled over onto my back, my top strings sliding all over and ending up leaving my boobs fully expose with nipples extending a full inch in erection. Not turned on too much, was I! Jed groaned, and looked me over, head to pussy.

I shuddered in both embarassment and in anticipation.

"That is some tattoo," he said as he stared at my mons.

There was a tiny red rose next to the crease of my left leg and a tiny violet next to the crease on my right leg. In between was tattooed the words, "welcome to my garden of love."

"Exquisite," he whispered.

Jed leaned forward and gently kissed between the flowers.

He tore himself away from my garden and moved up to apply sun blocker lotion on my neck and shoulders. I stared at his fascinating cockhead.

"Wait a minute, Jed," I said. I sat up. "Help me out of this thing so it's out of the way completely." In a flash, the skimpy suit was off and tossed to the side.

Jed then resumed his job, working down to my boobs. He almost sent me over the edge with his sensuous rubbing of my 36Cs with the sun blocker. The electricity generated in my boobs followed Jed's hands down my chest to my stomach and then to my pussy.

Jed returned to my garden and I felt my pussy juice really begin to flow down my crack onto the wood decking. He kissed me there again. But, with a gentle caress first, he bypassed my labia and did both legs with the sunblocker.

"Now," he said, "there's one spot left to do."

He returned at last to my pussy garden where his rubbing of sun blocker on my labia finally did send me over the edge into a shuddering and squealing orgasm. God, did I ever get off, really hard. I even felt myself squirt a little, a rarity for me. I only did that once before, the first time I used Festus.

Then Jed asked me to return the favor. He lay on his stomach and I did his neck and back and the backs of his legs, taking my time, rubbing him just as sensuously as he had rubbed me. He also had a lot of butt cheeks showing and I took my sweet time doing those.

Then, then he turned over! And there was that cock with even more of it exposed. I could see the multi-colors continued down the underside portion of the exposed shaft. A pattern of overlapping plates or scales of alternating pale rose and pale yellow became evident.

I trembled, both from sexual excitement and from the unusual tattoo. I straddled his legs at his ankles and leaned down to lick what I wanted. My tongue was millimeters from touching his helmet. I hesitated.

"It's ok, Bree, it won't bite you. It's only a semi-permanent paint, not a real tattoo."

"Oh."

Jed allowed me two licks and then said, "That's enough for starters, let's get the sun blocker on, please." Do the legs first, starting with the feet.

Well I did the legs, but I never took my eyes off that protruding cock! That big dong was leaking precum, too!

"Now do my arms, then start at my neck and work down my chest," Jed instructed.

Pussy juice was now running down my inner thighs in a river again, and he knew it. As I scooted up to get to his neck, I let my pussy rest on that stiff dick and slide a little bit. That got a low moan from him! Ah-ha! I thought, Not so much iron control after all, eh?

As I worked down his chest with the sun blocker, I made little mewling sounds of lust and anticipation. Both of us were breathing harder. Finally, I reached that engorged and protruding cockhead and then some. I rubbed around the head with my fingers dipped in sun blocker. That big fuck stick now pulsed and throbbed with real vitality.

I pulled the swim briefs down out of the way as Jed lifted his butt to help and gasped in disbelief. His entire penis was tattooed, er, uh, painted.

"Meet 'Puff, the Magic Dragon," he said.

I could see it all now. The scales pattern went all the way down the underside of his shaft and onto his ball sack to the bottom. The top side of the shaft had a pattern of pale green and pale rose stripes that went all the way to the base, onto his pubic bone and covered his ball sack, top and sides to form the body of the dragon. Wings fanned out from the pubic "dragon body" in a colorful pattern of their own.

With a hand drenched in sun blocker, I stroked that man meat up and down in slow motion. groaning almost continuously. I was moaning like I was ill, and I nearly was, with lust. I had a good ten inches of cock to play with! My mouth descended on his cock head and I licked all around it.

Jed suddenly said, "Enough! I don't want to cum yet. It'll take some time for me to recover after I blow."

With that, Jed sat up and pushed me down on my back. He then buried his face in my cleavage, licking and kissing to the right and left. I didn't take long for me to orgasm again as Jed devoured my nipples and half a very ample tit at the same time, first one and then the other. Oh my God, did that ever feel good. My chest was nearly on fire. My pussy had been for some time.

Jed kissed down to my navel even as I was still climaxing. Then, without warning, he dived into my pussy, giving it a tongue washing like it never had before.

"God, I can't hold off any longer," said Jed.

He did a wipe or two with his cock, up and down my slit and then lined it up on my opening. Without further ado, he plunged that ten incher into my pussy all the way, balls to the wall. "Ohhhhh, ShiiiiiiT," we both blurted out in unison.

caprine
caprine
214 Followers
12