Brianna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elenia26
Elenia26
221 Followers

There was supposed to be a tiny ceremony in honor of them over lunch at the village hall, and then the drinking and dancing would start. Dinner would be served at 5 pm, and plenty of snacks were available—the farmers had given everything they could spare – and sometimes more - in celebration.

Outside the village hall, she waited for some girls whom she knew somewhat. She had very few close girlfriends in the village as most of them seemed silly to her. She never showed it, but her mother had always been her best friend and she felt the loss of her keenly even after more than a year.

When the girls showed up, she smiled and greeted them and joined their group. They all went inside together.

She had meant to sit with the girls, but in a few minutes there was a tap on her shoulder. She looked up into Galen's face.

"Excuse me, ladies. Brianna, I'm sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you would be so kind as to come sit with us? We would be very grateful."

Her eyes opened wide. "Oh, you don't have to, it's perfectly all right..."

He interrupted her. "Please." She glanced around at the girls. "Go on!" one of them said. Another whispered, "Don't be rude."

She looked up at Galen and smiled. "Well if I wouldn't be in the way..." He shook his head and held out his hand. She took it, and he bowed to the other girls. "Ladies."

He led her back to his table where all the others were sitting, as well as the mayor and his wife. The mayor looked surprised to see Brianna here, but he didn't dare say anything, with the adventurers watching.

Galen escorted her to the only seat empty at the table, which, coincidentally or purposefully, was the one next to Gwydion. She sat down next to him, and he smiled at her.

"Well, hello there."

"Hello everyone," she said politely. Then when everyone had said hello and returned to their conversations she turned to Gwydion. "Hello," she whispered softly.

He also spoke in low tones. "My leg's feeling much better."

She smiled at him. "I'm glad to hear it."

"Why did you run off so quickly this morning?"

She looked down at her plate. "I don't know."

He leaned down so his lips almost brushed her ear for the next words, and she shivered as he spoke. "I wanted to talk to you."

Very softly, she replied, "You can talk to me now."

"No," he said. "Too many people. How about after lunch? Somewhere private?"

She nodded.

"Where?" he continued.

"Well...everyone will be here all day..."

His next words sent a jolt through her body, not unpleasant. "Don't you live alone?" She nodded, wordlessly. "Where is your house?"

"At the edge of town." She whispered.

"Won't you show it to me?"

She hesitated, looking up into those gray eyes. "All right."

Lunch went quickly and lasted forever at the same time. As the meal was coming to a close, he leaned over and whispered again, "I'll meet you behind the inn at say 2 pm. That way if they need me they'll have me here for another hour. At least." She nodded. His hand squeezed hers, briefly, and then he was up and chatting smoothly with the mayor.

Brianna wasn't experienced in the ways of men but she thought he had given her the two o'clock time to give her a way out, if she needed to. She had to admit, if that were indeed the case, it made her want to go even more—the fact that he respected her feelings made a large difference it seemed.

She waited anxiously behind the inn at the appointed time, hoping no one would see her. Everyone seemed to be at the party, though; even the inn was closed for the day. She wondered what she was getting herself into, but one thing was for sure—the look in his eyes made her want to know what he was thinking.

He came quietly around the side at just a couple of minutes after two. The sun had passed its peak and was beginning to crest downwards, and the light glinted in his blonde hair, turning it the color of the flax fields they grew on their farm. His eyes were sparkling, and at that moment she threw all caution to the wind.

"Hello..." she whispered. "Follow me." He nodded, and they set out for her house, around the edges of the village. She unlocked the back door and slipped inside holding it open for him. Behind him she closed the door and locked it and quickly drew the shades.

Finally, shyly, she turned to him. "Would you like to see the place?"

"Very much," he responded. She took him through the small, cozy kitchen first. As she turned to show him her mother's pots and pans, he took her in his arms and kissed her, under the jasmine she hung from the ceiling. Its heady scent filled her nostrils, and his male scent took over her mind as his tongue gently entered her mouth. Her knees grew weak and his arms tightened around her and her fingers curled tightly into his chest.

Brianna's head whirled. Somewhere in her head she'd known this was why she'd invited him here but it was still overwhelming.

He pulled his head away and smiled at her. She was breathless and having trouble thinking. He asked her to continue the tour.

She went to the small front room next, which had a fireplace and a comfortable sofa. There was a warm bearskin rug on the floor, and as they stood on this he kissed her again. She tentatively returned the kiss, hands shaking, lips trembling, and in response he kissed her harder. His hands slid up her back, then back down and around to her waist, just under her breasts. Her nipples were hard against his chest, and she was aware of a deliciously sweet ache rising up from her sex.

She felt his hardness in the region of her belly. Warmth was rising up from it, and she almost unconsciously pressed herself against him.

She gasped when he pulled away, and blushed at her own wantonness. He raised her chin, and softly said, "What else is there? Show me the rest of the house."

She sighed. "Only the bedroom..."

His smile became slightly wicked. "Show me the bedroom, then."

She took his hand and led him gently through the house until they reached the door of the bedroom. They slipped inside, and she drew the curtains quickly.

When she turned, he was right behind her and his arms slipped quickly around her. Whispering into her ear, "You have a beautiful house," he began to kiss her neck, and then run his tongue along it. She sighed, and curled her fingers around his neck.

His lips met hers again and they kissed hungrily. His hands gently pulled up her blouse just enough for his hands to slip underneath it and caress her bare skin. She nearly jumped at his touch. His hands were cool to her feverish skin, and she moaned softly into his ear.

She wasn't wearing anything under the simple peasant blouse, and his fingers traced lightly over her breasts and then cupped them gently. He pulled away long enough to pull the blouse over her head and drop it to the floor, and then his hands went back to cupping her breasts.

She arched her head back as his lips traveled down her neck, over her breasts and finally closing around one pink nipple. She moaned again as he sucked on it gently, then nipped ever so slightly. His mouth moved to the other nipple, and he took that one into his mouth as well. Her flat belly flinched as his hand ran across it, and she trembled as he pulled the skirt down her body as well and let it drop to the floor.

She didn't know what was happening to her, what these urgent feelings were. His fingers slipped down over her mound of red-gold hair, and gently parted her lips. She caught his wrist, but he gently murmured soothing words into her ear and nibbled her earlobe and bit it until her hand dropped away. Something about being completely naked and having him completely dressed inflamed her desire even more.

She was wet and hot, and very tight. He gently explored her with one finger as her breathing came in quicker gasps, and with some difficulty he was able to insert the tip of his finger into her. She cried out, half in pleasure, half in fear, and might have run away if he hadn't been holding her so firmly.

He withdrew his finger and gently lifted her off her feet and lay her on the bed. For a minute he admired her, the tiny anklets glinting in the soft light, and her soft skin and wet sex a clear invitation. He carefully pulled her to the edge of the bed, and kneeled down in front of her. She tried to sit upright, but he held her down gently and shook his head until she nodded, and lay back again.

He kissed her belly, feeling her trembling fearfully under him. His hands slid across her hips, soothing her, and he felt her calm a little. He ran his tongue through the patch of red-gold hair. To his surprise, it was neatly trimmed. She smelled like pure innocence, and he was surprised at how much he wanted her.

He slid his tongue over her sex, and her whole body tightened. He wondered if she had ever had an orgasm before. He tenderly parted her folds with his tongue, feeling her tense more and more, and found her tender bud. His tongue lightly ran over it, and her whole body went rigid—and then she screamed as her whole body released. She poured over his face, and arching her back, rubbed herself against him, completely unconscious of anything but the pleasure.

When she came down just a little, he quickly took her into his arms. There were tears running out of the corners of her eyes, and a happy although dazed smile on her face.

She blinked after a bit, and seemed to focus on him. She blushed at his wet face, and he lifted her chin and kissed her, pushing her own taste into her mouth. She eagerly reached up for him.

He took his hand and gently placed it on his erection, through his pants. Her blush deepened, but she kept it there. Eyes fixed on his; she gently traced his outline, eyes widening.

He sat up, and began unbuttoning his shirt. Tentatively she sat up and pushed his hands away, then began unbuttoning his shirt herself.

He was well-muscled and beautiful. Smooth skin, with just a faint line of hair running down his sternum. Her fingers lightly ran across his skin, and shyly she touched his nipples. She glanced up at him, then leaned forward. Closing her eyes, she kissed his neck, then kissed his chest, and then hesitantly licked it. His groan told her all she needed to know, and inexpertly but sweetly she began running her tongue across him, pushing the shirt off his shoulders. It fell back on the bed.

She slowly worked her way down his chest, admiring every ridge and hard muscle. He had scars too, and she kissed them. At his pants she hesitated, then, looking up into his eyes unbuckled his belt. He stood and she pulled his pants down his legs, then his shorts slowly.

The first penis she had ever seen came into view. It was thick, and long, and nestled in a bed of silky blond hair. Shyly, she touched the tip of it and looked up at him for approval.

He was standing with his legs slightly apart, head back, and eyes fixed on her. He nodded with a slightly pleading look in his eyes, and she ran her fingers down the length of it. Her tiny hand barely closed around it.

She noticed a tiny drop of moisture at the tip of it, and almost without thinking licked it off. He groaned in surprise. It tasted salty, and strong. She looked up at him for approval. He stroked her head and very gently pushed her toward it.

She opened her mouth and ran her tongue over his head. It twitched under the attention, and she carefully wet the whole thing before attempting to take it in her mouth.

He was rather huge, but she managed to stretch her mouth over him and take his head in her mouth.

Her mouth felt warm to his skin, and very tight. He couldn't help pushing forward a little bit. She wasn't ready and gulped-accidentally swallowing him down partway.

Her eyes widened, and she pawed at him a little trying to tell him she wasn't ready, but he was ready. He pulled out a little and then pushed back in, and then gripped her hair as he shot into her mouth, filling it. She had no idea how to control it, and she gagged as it ran out of her mouth, down her chin and dripped onto her breasts. She swallowed as much as she could, feeling the bittersweet taste run down her throat.

Eventually his grip relaxed, and he gently withdrew from her mouth. He looked down at her, with white strands running down her chin as she tried to clean herself up, and knew what he wanted next.

He lifted her chin to look into her eyes. "I want you," he said, his voice throaty. She lowered her eyes. "I do too," she said not daring to speak above a whisper. "But..."

"I know what you're worried about. I have something. Is it OK?" She looked up at him, smiled shyly, and nodded.

"Hold on," he said. From his pants pocket he withdrew several sheepskins and set them on the table next to the bed. He lay her back down onto the bed, and climbed onto it as well.

"Will you trust me?" he said softly. She nodded. She didn't know what he meant, but as he slipped down her body and gently lifted her thighs over his shoulders, suddenly she knew. She gasped as he pressed his face urgently between her legs, and immediately began sliding his tongue around and in and out of her.

She couldn't think coherently, as her pleasure built higher and higher until she exploded and screamed as she came. He didn't let her down, though, just kept bringing her higher and higher until she was running her feet across his back, grinding into his face and hoping for she knew not what.

He brought her up several times more. Just before she was going to come the next time, he stopped and lowered her legs down his body. She looked at him, whimpering for more. He caressed her face, and carefully pulled the lambskin on.

"I'm going to have to hurt you, my dear. I'm sorry."

She nodded. "It's all right. Just...please."

He held her thigh with one hand and his cock with the other as he gently guided it to her. She felt pressure, and then the sensation of him pushing into her just a little bit. She gasped, and held herself perfectly still—he was huge.

He managed to get just his head in, and they remained poised like that for just a moment. He smiled at her, and softly asked, "ready?" When she nodded, he thrust into her, tearing her open.

The pain was intense and she couldn't bite back the cry that rose to her lips. He thrust again, and then one last time and his hips were lodged firmly against hers. She was whimpering, and more tears were pouring out of her eyes. He put his arms tightly around her, and began to soothe her, kissing the tears and stroking her face.

His fingers lightly brushing her cheeks were soft and erotic, and as the pain began to recede she began to notice how full she was. She didn't think he would ever be able to pull away. She tried raising her hips, and was surprised at the breathless resurgence of desire.

He saw it in her eyes, and he slowly began to thrust. At first it hurt but quickly she began to enjoy it. Without even being aware of it she wrapped her legs around him and her arms wound around his back. She ground herself hungrily against him. In response he began fucking her harder and harder until they both exploded in a crescendo of pleasure.

They lay like that for a few moments, and then he eased off her. It was the first time he had ever made love to a virgin, and he as he looked down at her newly knowing eyes, and the soft pleased smile that played around her lips he finally knew why men pursued the innocent so.

He tightened his arms around her, and they lay like that for a little while. Her hand was the first to stray down to him, and with her hand and then with her warm mouth he was quickly fully erect again. He took her from behind this time, on her hands and knees with his cock embedded deeply into her. He was rougher than the last time, and she ground against him and raked her nails down the pillow.

This time they both fell asleep for a little while, and this time he awoke her by squeezing her breasts and sucking on her nipples. She woke up halfway there already, and it didn't take long for his cock to bring her over again. He hadn't come yet this time, and he suggested something new.

She was frightened, but she wanted to try it. He gently wet her backside and explored it, first with a tongue and then a finger. When she was sufficiently wet, he pushed against her, going slowly and stopping whenever she whimpered. In this way, he was soon embedded into the depths of her ass as they rocked back and forth slowly. Her orgasm built to unknown heights, and she bit the pillow as she came again and again and again.

They spent the whole night making love, taking naps in between and only getting up once to get water and a snack. In the middle of the snack they began again in the kitchen, and he took her on the hardwood floor, roughly and violently. She thrust back with equal vigor, and they collapsed on the floor after. Eventually they made it back to the bedroom only to start another round in another hour.

Morning came, and the sun shone through the windows. The sun shone into her eyes and in her hair as she lay awake thinking about the previous night. It shone across the naked sleeping form of her lover.

Lover. She tasted the word and decided she liked it. She was under no illusions and knew he would leave today with his friends and she would probably never see him again. He might not even remember her, except as a few fond memories of good sex.

She on the other hand knew she would never forget her first lover. Her body ached, and her breasts and her sex were bruised, but she was filled with extraordinary feelings.

She turned her head to see his gray-green eyes watching her. She smiled, blushing only a little. "Good morning."

"Good morning."

"Are you hungry?"

He nodded.

"I'll make you something." She carefully stood from the bed and stretched, feeling his eyes on her. Painfully she made her way to the bathroom and washed away the blood she found between her legs. She bathed, quickly, and dressed in a simple house robe.

She made them pancakes and eggs. They were both starving, and ate heartily. They spoke little, but shared lots of smiles.

Around 10 am, he stood. In spite of the counsel she had given herself, her heart fell. She didn't show it though, just rose and walked around the table.

"You're leaving?"

He nodded. "I'm sorry. I have to leave. There are other villages in danger, other places that need me. I had a wonderful time and I will not forget you. My friends will be looking for me."

She forced a smile. "Hold on." She went into the kitchen and packed a basket with smoked ham, cheeses, bread, sausages, and two jugs of homemade jam. She brought it out to him and handed him the whole thing. "For your journey." She hesitated. "And this." She carefully unhooked one of her anklets and put it in his hand. He looked at her questioningly. "Think of me sometimes, when you look at it."

He smiled. "I will. I'll never forget you, my dear."

They kissed once more and she led him to the back door. Everyone must have been exhausted from last night, for there was no one in the town. He stroked her cheek and she watched him slip out the door and head back to the inn.

She didn't shed a tear until about an hour later. Around 11 am she heard noises, and when she went to look out her window, saw the townsfolk gathered around the heroes on their horses. She watched them wave, saw the glint of sun on flaxen hair, and watched them ride out of town.

She spent the rest of the day in bed.

Two weeks later she was almost two weeks late, and she knew she was pregnant. She decided that the last thing she ever wanted to do was have the baby in this town, where everyone would point fingers and say she was the same as her mother. She wanted to go somewhere. She quietly began packing her things, and resolved to head out into the world. The nearest town was more than a month's journey away by foot, but she resolved to try anyway.

Elenia26
Elenia26
221 Followers