Brian's Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tempter
tempter
48 Followers

"Seems like a waste if you ask me, being a man and all." Yeoline said and I saw a pair of pretty blue eyes looking between the bars in the door, examining me; I pretended to be asleep.

"You got that right, I got passed over at the last Harvest Festival, again. I would even settle for a mangy looking one like that. A scruffy man is better than no man at all if you ask me." Jealile chuckled shaking her head and I now saw a second pair of beautiful feminine eyes, green eyes now looked me over.

"I think he's beautiful." Yeoline said softly without taking her eyes off of me.

I could see the genuine affection she had for me in her eyes, as she looked me over in that dim light. It was clear to me that she was truthful in her assertion and that touched me. I knew it had to be simple infatuation with the new and unknown stranger, but at very least if she could find me appealing than there was hope for me yet.

"You're daft! He looks like something the cat dragged in." Jealile laughed and shook her head.

I couldn't quite fault her for that assessment, after all I must have been a sight, unkempt and in a white dress and all. I hoped that I would get a chance to clean up and put on a more suitable set of clothes. At the time I was also grateful to be alive and not adrift at sea. The matter of possible death lingered and hindered my joy at the moment but I tried to take small joys in life.

"I don't know, you gotta look past the dirt, I think he's quite handsome underneath." Yeoline said with a tender quality in her voice that I would not have expected from a guard.

"Don't go getting soft on him, he'll be dead in no time." Jealile warned and then paused for a full minute. Four eyes never wavered in their gaze at me in that time. "Have you ever been with a man before?" Jealile asked with a mischievous lilt in her voice and twinkle in her eye.

"You know that this upcoming Harvest Festival is my first one and I hope to be married by the end of it." Yeoline replied with a hurt tone and sad eyes that looked away from her fellow guard.

"Don't get your hopes up, there are only five men selecting this time." Jealile said plainly with a disappointed sigh before pausing again for another moment. "Don't you want to know what it's like?" Jealile inquired again in the same mischievous sparkle as before.

"Of course I do, but . . . " Yeoline said with defensively but her words stopped coming out of her mouth. "But I will wait until I am married." Yeoline replied sternly yet in a quieter voice.

The question of sex obviously unnerved her and I felt for the lass. I wouldn't have liked to be put on the spot like that, even by a friend as I guessed they were. That sort of thing is personal business and not the type of thing for polite conversation if you ask me. I wanted to come to her rescue but alas I was not supposed to be awake and was not involved in the conversation.

"Well I've been through three of those 'Harvest Festivals' and I won't go through another one without knowing what 'being with a man' is like. He'll be dead soon, so who'll know." Jealile said just before the door opened, allowing light to stream into the room.

"What are you doing?" Yeoline asked in shock as her companion entered my cell while she remained outside.

"I'm gonna have a little fun with him." Jealile said as she moved to the center of the room. "On your feet you!" She shouted at me while giving my leg a light kick.

I pretended to wake up now and slowly stood to my feet for the first time since arriving. I stood and looked into the dark, shadowy face of the woman who stood before me. I tried to look her over, tried to see what she looked like. The light that washed in the room from behind her prevented me from discerning any detail. All I could see was the overall shape of her and that, for the moment seemed appealing.

"You can't be serious Jealile! This . . . this isn't right!" Yeoline protested, looking quite upset at what Jealile obviously intended to do, yet remaining outside of my cell.

"C'mon, it's not like I'm gonna hurt him! Bring me that torch will you?" Jealile said over her shoulder. "Lets have a good look at him eh?" Jealile said with a chuckle and a smile to her friend before looking back at me.

Jealile walked over to the far wall and reached for a large leaver that I had not seen before. When she pulled the leaver down I heard a series of loud clanging and clacking noises. Now I felt that all of my limbs were being pulled at the same time. I quickly realized that my chains were being pulled back into the wall. When my back was flat against the wall with my arms spread wide and the chains had disappeared into the wall, it was over. Jealile released the leaver and everything stopped but I was now pinned against the wall and I looked like I was in a large T shape. However my legs were a bit more than shoulder width apart so I could stand comfortably enough. Well somewhat comfortable, after all I was pulled back against the wall of stone.

Slowly Yeoline walked into the room holding a lit torch and walked over to two of the unlit torches around the cell and lit them. Soon the room was bathed in the warm glow of torchlight and the whole room was almost as bright as day. She placed the torch she held in her hand into one of the empty torch holders in the wall and joined her companion in the center of the room and they both proceeded to look me over. It was now that I got my first opportunity to look them over as well, now that there was sufficient light in the room to do so.

Jealile was the taller and obviously older of the two but not by much. She was wearing a round metal helmet that did little to hide her red hair that was pulled back and flowed down her back in one long braid. Her green eyes were intently focused on studying every detail of me and her skin was creamy in color. I could not see much of her torso because she wore a large round breastplate for armor. The armor was uniform in shape and not tailored to her body at all, clearly not made for her specifically. But as I guessed from the slender nature of her arms and legs that she was not a fat woman, in fact I guessed that she was in excellent physical shape indeed. At her waist there hung a long-sword and on her hands she wore a pair of fine leather gloves for protection.

Yeoline was slightly smaller and a little bit younger than her friend, but she was no less beautiful. Indeed her equally long golden blonde hair was also pulled back into a single braid that fell down her back. Her deep blue eyes showed a mix of emotions as they danced over my body. I could see that she was worried and intrigued, excited and scared all at the same time. She also wore the same leather gloves, breastplate and long-sword that Jealile had, so again I could not see much of her body. However, something about her told me that she was by far more beautiful than Jealile. Perhaps it was the way that she had expressed concern for me already or the tenderness in her nature that I sensed.

"He still looks scruffy to me, but he'll do." Jealile said looking me over quite unimpressed and I rolled my eyes silently thanking her for the 'compliment'.

"Your blind Jealile, I tell you under that dirt and robe, he's handsome." Yeoline protested in frustration again and rushed out of the room and in a flash returned with a flask, a rag and a larger rag. She walked over, smiling to me as she came closer, looking me in the eyes for a moment before she said. "I'm just going to clean you up a bit." She said as she dropped her gloves to the floor near where she stood.

Yeoline wet the small rag with the water from the flask and proceeded to wipe and scrub all of my exposed skin. It took a few minutes but soon the grit and grime of my ordeal was washed clean away. Then she wet my hair with water directly from the flask and scrubbed that with the small rag. When she was all done she wiped me dry with the larger dry rag.

"See, what do you think of him now?" Yeoline said proudly as she stood back to admire her work.

"I see what you mean." Jealile said as she swallowed hard with a wide-eyed expression. "I've seen worse." Jealile said gathering her composure. "I've seen better mind you, but I've seen worse." She plainly finished with an unimpressed glance. "Let's look at the rest of him eh?" Jealile smiled with a mischievous chuckle.

"You can't be serious!" Yeoline shot back with an embarrassed yet excited look.

"Are those clothes they brought for him still out there?" Jealile asked with glee and a giddy smirk.

"Yes they are." Yeoline said with a blushing chuckle, she was warming up to Jealile's idea it seemed. "It would be a shame to clean him up so and not give him some better clothes to wear." She finished with a smirk not able to look me in the eye.

"Oh exactly. Take good care of him Shelea said and that's exactly what I plan to do." Jealile said giddily and approached me with her sword drawn. "Let's get him out of that robe shall we?"

In a flash she had cut my robe off of me and not so much as nicked me once. Soon my now tattered robe was at a pile beneath me and I was as naked as the day I was born still chained to that wall. I felt quite embarrassed to be so nude and examined like this but there was nothing I could do. For a tense moment the two guards looked me over with even greater interest. I could see from the looks on their faces that they liked what they saw. That was the only comfort for me in that extremely awkward situation. I don't know what I would have done if they had burst into laughter at the sight of me in 'all my glory'.

"You missed some dirt there. Hand me that stuff and let me have a go at him." Jealile said with a glint in her eye as she tossed her gloves to the side.

Jealile approached me and started with my shoulder then proceed to wash me with the rag in her hand and worked her way down. After a minute Yeoline approached and insisted to help, so now I had both of these beautiful female guards washing me. The feel of their hands as they touched and scrubbed me here and there was actually quite a lovely experience. The one thing they didn't wash way my dick. After they had washed everything else there they were kneeling and looking at it only a few inches from their faces.

"I think we should wash the rest of him first." Yeoline said plainly as she stared intently at my dick with intrigue.

"I don't know, he might try something funny." Jealile wearily.

"He'll behave himself won't you?" Yeoline said to Jealile and then finished with a look in my direction.

"Absolutely Yeoline, you and Jealile have nothing to fear from me." I said with a pleasant smile and they both looked at me with a start and looked a little shocked. "It would be nice to feel clean all over again."

"I suppose, but I'll watch him just in case, Yeoline, hand me your sword." Jealile said as she approached the switch on the wall once more and drew her sword. Her eyes never left mine as she held a steely glare. I'm sure she meant business if I tried anything.

Yeoline leaned her sword against the wall where Jealile stood and grabbed the water and rags then turned to face me. I heard the clanging and clacking once more and the chains came out of the wall once more and I was able to take a few steps away from the wall. It felt good not to have stone at my back and the air felt cool back there. I dropped my hands to my sides as Yeoline walked behind me and proceeded to wash me. In short order I was clean from head to toe, for the first time since in left on that damn voyage I felt completely clean.

"That feels much better, thank you. Thank you so very much ladies." I said with a contented sigh. As Yeoline walked from out behind me the noises started up again and I found myself back against that damn wall.

"Now for the last part." Yeoline said with a giddy glee and knelt in front of me. After she gave my dick and balls a bath and cleaned them well she continued to fondle them, inspecting and playing with them. As you could guess my cock started to stiffen in all this caressing and fondling but was far from hard when she stopped.

"That's not the way to really get it clean silly. Here, let me show you the proper way to clean it." Giggled Jealile as she leaned her sword against the wall and placed her helmet on the floor in front of it. "I won't need this any time soon." She giggled again and reached to the left side of her waist and undid a buckle fastening the breastplate together. After she undid the buckle on the other side of the breastplate she lifted the armor over her head. After she placed it on the floor next to her sword she walked over next to Yeoline.

As she walked over to me I saw for the first time the loose fitting white shirt that contained her womanly curves. I could see now that she was every bit as slender and shapely as I thought she was. The loose garment did not hide her attributes as well as one might hope and that was a pleasant development indeed. I was pleasantly surprised to see that her breasts were large and firm, about the size of a grapefruit each. Only a slight quiver could be seen with each step she took toward me. The smirk on her face told me that she noticed and approved of my visual tour of her body. Jealile winked at me, causing my dick to twitch, which then caused Yeoline to jump with a little start.

"This is right way to properly get a penis clean." Jealile said with a smirk as she knelt down beside her friend.

She then grabbed my dick around the base and started to tug almost as if she was trying to pull it off. After a moment of this lovely young woman stroking my cock, it started to come to life. When my cock was almost fully hard she stopped moving her hand and rested it back around the base of my cock again.

When her lips came in contact with the head of my dick in almost cried out in shock. Nobody had ever done that to me before, heck I had never even heard of it being done before, let alone seeing it done. As her lips pressed further down my cock she slowly swallowed more and more of it until all six inches of it was passed her lips. I could see that she had to strain to fit her lips around the thick shaft.

Her next move also surprised me when she moved her head back until only her lips touched the head of my cock. She then moved her head back down and swallowed my whole cock again in one smooth motion. Now she bobbed her head up and down on my cock, slowly at first but adding suction as she continued a steadily increasing pace. I could see her cheeks hollow out as she sucked so hard I almost felt that my insides would come out.

The wondrous sensations were almost indescribable as this strange woman eagerly swallowed my cock at a dizzying pace. It was a joyous and rapturous delight that my cock was being treated to and I for one reveled in the experience. Soon enough, (too soon for my tastes) I could feel the familiar tensions in my balls, and I knew that soon enough I would cum. I knew that the right thing to do would be to warn this lass of what was about to happen.

"Gonna cum soon." I breathed though my teeth as my heart beat hard in my chest.

Instead of pulling out she quickened her pace and sucked even harder on my cock. I looked down at this beautiful woman who at this moment was focused only on my satisfaction and pleasure. This was not the response that I had expected and the shock and surprise pushed me over the edge.

"Oh sweet heaven I'm cuming!" I shouted as cum raced up my cock to her waiting mouth as my knees weakened from the exquisite pleasure.

She swallowed all of my cock again just as I exploded deep into her throat. Wave after wave shot forth and I washed her throat in what felt like a pint of cum. Lovingly and tenderly Jealile made sure she swallowed every drop and lovingly bathed my whole cock with her tongue.

"That was INCREDIBLE!" I praised breathlessly with all the joy and gratitude I felt.

I was rewarded with a proud yet slightly bashful grin as she smiled up at me warmly searching my eyes for approval and finding it there. At that moment I did not see the guard who was responsible for keeping me here, all I saw was the beautiful woman kneeling before me. Her smile was captivating and her laugh infectious as she sat there before me looking up at me giggling and shaking her head now and again.

"Really?" Jealile asked with a laugh that she couldn't help.

"ABSOLUTELLY!" I half shouted still somewhat out of breath.

"As you can see, that's the proper way to take care of a cock my dear." Jealile said to Yeoline with a contented yet proud smile.

"Oh my, I don't know if I could do that!" Yeoline said with a wide-eyed look of wonder.

"Nonsense, all it takes is practice." Jealile said with a grin while tossing me a wink. She then grabbed my deflating cock by the base and bobbed her head down on it once more before speaking. "No time like the present!" Jealile said emphatically with a broad grin as she waved my flopping cock around.

"I guess so, would you mind if I gave it a try?" Yeoline asked me politely. "I'm sure I won't be any good at it, but I'd like to try . . . What's your name?"

"My name is Brian, Brian Westlock. There's no harm in trying, if you wish to of course." I replied politely with a warm smile, trying to make the nervous young lady at ease.

Yeoline smiled warmly at me to silently thank me for being understanding and removed her helmet and placed it on the floor next to her. She took Jealile's place in front of me and placed her hand around the base of my cock then licked her lips in preparation. She looked up at me, then over at Jealile unsure of what to do.

The whole innocence and beauty about her was quite an alluring sight and clearly she was out of her element. She had never done anything like this and that much was clear, the thought of being a part of this new experience for her was exciting. My cock was responding not only to the touch of her delicate hand but to her blameless spirit and was fast coming back to life.

I was not much more experienced in the ways of love and sex than her and in a way I felt a connection with her because of it. I was being patient and gentle with her because I hoped that others would do the same with me. When my time came to look like the fumbling child I hoped that others would not laugh or make me feel foolish.

"You saw what I did, just swallow as much of his cock as you can and then back off it and do it again. Make sure you keep suction on it at all times." Jealile said as she watched intently as her friend's lips slowly moved toward my cock and then made contact.

I watched as the innocent, angelic looking Yeoline proceeded to move her lips down my cock. I could feel my cock sliding into her mouth. She got about half way before she gagged and pulled back but not off of my cock. Slowly she repeated this process swallowing only half of my cock each time and settled into a steady pace. While she lacked the enthusiasm or talent of Jealile I was heartily enjoying her oral ministrations nonetheless. I was a little disappointed when she stopped but kept those feelings to myself to spare the young woman.

"How was that?" Yeoline asked inquisitively, with eyes that also searched my face for approval.

"Fine dear, just fine." I said with a comforting smile and she smiled back at me content in my praise.

"Well, if your not gonna use the rest of that beautiful stiff cock, I can put it to use." Jealile smiled wickedly and Yeoline moved aside and watched, wondering what the older guard would do next.

Jealile stood up and quickly pulled her pants down and then off, tossing them and her boots aside. Quickly her underpants were next and I saw her standing there nude from the waist down and it took my breath away. Her slender legs were muscular and athletic and I could not get over how beautiful her hidden body was. The patch of fiery red hair between her legs was enticing and I so much wanted to see the glory of her womanly privates.

tempter
tempter
48 Followers