Brian's Adventures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tempter
tempter
48 Followers

Quickly she turned around to face away from me and backed right up against me so close I could feel her warm flesh press up against me. She reached down between her legs and gently grasped my still rock hard cock and maneuvered her hips to line my cock up properly. I felt my cock pressing at the entrance to her pussy, pushing the lips of her womanly privates apart. Slowly she pushed back and I could feel every detail of her insides as my cock slid into her farther and farther. It felt like a very wet velvet vise was gripping my cock with exquisite force. Part way in she stopped and I felt something twinge from inside of her and she gasped in pain but after a moment of pause she continued. When I felt her delightfully tight and shapely ass-cheeks contact my hips I knew I was all the way inside her. The feeling of her flesh against mine was delightful and the fires of my passion were lit just to have her near.

Jealile stood in a wide stance, her feet a few feet apart; she was bent over and had her hands on her knees. She shifted her weight forward and pulled off of my cock until only the cockhead parted her pussy lips. Then she would push back until all of my cock was deep inside her. Over and over again she slowly started to stroke away and I saw her hang her head and look between her legs as her thrusts continued steadily.

"Oh I'm doing it! I'm really doing it! I'm fucking! Look at me Yeoline I'm fucking a MAN! Oh God it feels soooooo good." She moaned out in a broken voice as she thrust harder and harder against me.

She was throwing more of her weight behind each stroke. An audible slap could be heard each time her thrust bottomed out. This sound was accompanied by the sloshing as my cock moved in and out of her now very wet pussy. A sharp "OH!" escaped our lips at the same moment each time my cock was fully buried inside of her.

Now her fucking was at full speed as she madly thrust her whole body against me, slamming me against the wall. It was joyous torture it was; on one hand I had the intense, wondrously euphoric sensations that her tight, wet pussy was giving my cock. On the other hand though, these joyous sensations were offset by the jolt of being slammed against stone again and again. However I was not about to complain because the pleasure far outweighed the pain.

Now, thankfully I had cum already, so I had some staying power or I would not be able to last much longer. The fast and furious pace she set in her fucking was not meant to make the experience last. After a few glorious moments of this her whole body tensed up.

"OH OH OH GOD I'M CUMMING! OH YES! OH YES YES YES YEEEESSSS!!!" Jealile screamed at the top of her lungs as every part of her body quivered and shook.

Even her already tight pussy quaked and clamped down on my cock and for a moment she had to stop her thrusting as her intense orgasm rocked through her. Later she told me that she saw stars, she came so hard. After a moment or two she quieted down and all that was heard was her hard panting breath. When she realized that I was still hard inside her she quickly resumed her fast pace of fucking and came twice more. Soon after that I knew that was going to cum soon as I could not stand much more of this intense fucking before cuming myself. I held out as long as I could before I knew the moment had arrived.

"Cuming! Oh honey I'm cuming oh YES CUMING!" I screamed as my cock erupted and I shot my second load of the night into her body.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! YEEEESSS!!! Oh God CUMING!" Jealile screamed.

She came right along with me as more and more of my hot cum shot into her, bathing her insides with my cum. When her orgasm had subsided her legs gave way and she fell in a heap at my feet. Her body was motionless other than her heaving chest as she gulped for air while clinging to the stone floor.

"That was the most fantastic experience I have ever had! You're incredible Jealile!" I said with breathless reverence as I too tried to catch my breath.

"Oh look, it needs cleaning again!" Yeoline said as she moved next to me and proceeded swallow as much of my cock as she could. After a moment or two of this bobbing action she then licked the rest of the shaft and balls clean. She sat back and proudly admired her work looking up to me to gauge my reaction, getting a weak smile in return.

"I never knew a man could bring me so much joy! That was fantastic!" Jealile said while she sat up looking at me with the same sad, betrayed look that Shelea gave me earlier. "Oh why couldn't you be one of our men?" Jealile said with mixed sorrow and pain looking down and away.

"I can't help where I was born Jealile, but I'm here now. Can't we just take things from here?" I asked the woman who still did not look up at me as she rested her half-nude body on the cold stone floor.

"It's not that simple." Jealile said without even looking up at me.

"Why not? Why can't it be?" I replied with slight annoyance.

"Because you're an Outsider!" Jealile snapped looking at me with annoyance of her own.

"So what!" I snapped back.

"They will likely kill you in a few days, that's why!" Jealile snapped at me with a mixture of anger frustration and sadness, as a tear rolled down her cheek. Jealile fell silent and did not say another word for a long moment while she looked down, not able to even look at me. I looked her over and could tell what she had intended to be a quick romp with a condemned man had stirred up feelings she was not expecting. She had wanted to simply know what sex was like and to experience it for herself, firsthand. While any religious man would scorn her and call her all sorts of unholy and horrible names for doing so, I understood. For it was the same curiosity that lead me to Greta and thus to where I was now, so I had an understanding perspective. I wanted to say something to comfort her but alas I could not think of anything to counter the fact that I was apparently a condemned man.

"Brian?" Yeoline asked curiously yet cautiously.

"Yes Yeoline." I responded calmly even though I found it hard to look away from Jealile while she was in so much pain and turmoil.

"Why do you want to destroy us?" Yeoline asked with the same pained look that Jealile wore.

"I don't want to destroy anybody!" I grunted in frustration as I looked at each woman trying to get them to look me in the eye again.

"Really?" Yeoline said with her voice thick with disbelief and mistrust as Jealile sat silently looking at the floor.

"Why does nobody believe me when I say that my ship sank at sea and I washed up here! Why is it that nobody believes the simple explanation and clings to this far fetched story of one man coming here to destroy your whole island?" I said with an angry tone that perhaps wasn't the best thing but at the moment I was frustrated and angry, and not quite in control of my emotions.

Both women looked up at me and for a moment there was silence as they looked thoughtfully at me while, saying nothing. I didn't say anything though I wanted to; I just let them ponder my words. I desperately wanted them to believe my innocence, even if they could do nothing to prevent it. I wanted, no, needed to know that these women whom I barely knew yet cared for believed in me. I was alone in a strange land without a soul to call my friend. As you can imagine that is an especially lonely feeling indeed that I don't wish on anyone. As strange as it may seem I felt a connection with them already and wanted to find a way to at least remain friends with them.

"So you're not a destroyer?" Yeoline asked, half sure of what she was saying.

"No dear, I don't want to destroy anything. Even if I did, what harm could I do?" I said in a calming tone.

"But you are an Outsider aren't you?" Yeoline asked with a distasteful tone that told me that being and Outsider was almost as bad as being a Destroyer.

"Yes, I was born in England. Fate and God's will brought me to your shores." I said with a smile that I hoped would be infectious as ladies both looked at me cautiously. "Does that make me such an evil man?" I asked with a twinge of hurt and pain in my own voice.

"No, I guess not." Jealile said while still looking down, unable to look at me even yet.

"Why do you hate me simply because I come from a far off place?" I asked again sounding hurt, curious to know their response.

"I don't hate you." Jealile said with a hurt tone, almost as if she had been slapped across the face.

"I may be wrong Jealile, but I thought you liked me." I said and paused to catch her eye before continuing. "I had hoped that I could see you . . . personally . . . when and if I get out of here." I said hopefully and fell silent, waiting for her response.

"Of course I like you Brian!" Jealile snapped as her eyes welled up with tears. "If only there was a chance for us! I could make you happy Brian; I know I would! I can be a good wife Brian, I could take good care of you!" Jealile said with emotions overwhelming her as Yeoline rushed near her and held her to comfort her body and battered spirit.

"No arguments here! Any man would be lucky to have you. I know I would consider myself very fortunate to be your husband." I said with a genuine smile of affection. "I don't think I will ever be so fortunate as to call a woman as fine as either of you my wife." I confessed with genuine desire and regret.

"Do you really mean that Brian?" Yeoline asked with restrained joy looking up at me with hopeful eyes.

"I don't see the point of any of this, even if we wanted to, there's nothing we could do to save you!" Jealile said with frustration and undignified anger of her own.

"Well excuse me for actually wanting to try to find a way to be together." I snapped back to the woman on the floor whom I already felt affection for.

"If you're looking for an easy way out of this cell you've got it all wrong stranger! I'm no fool you know!" Jealile said with a growl and a huff of suspicious discontent in my direction.

"I am innocent, I know that. I haven't done anything wrong, sooner or later your superiors will see that I am no threat and let me go." I said with conviction of the straightforward logic of my own words. "When that happens I would like to spend some time with you." I said warmly and calmly, pausing for a moment until her wet green eyes met mine, searching mine for some hope and sincerity.

"I can't let you out of here, only The Council can grant you your freedom." Jealile said with trepidation and distrust, searching my eyes for any hint of deception of any kind.

"I understand that." I said with understanding. "I like you Jealile, not your position or jailor's key." I looked her in the eye and did not waiver in my deep gaze into her eyes. "I would be as cautious as you were I in your shoes." I chuckled lightly as our gaze deepened and intensified. Slowly her stern look softened and her breathing quickened as she retuned my gaze with a look of desire. She drew close and kissed me with a tender kiss that grew in intensity and passion and lasted only a moment or two. When she broke the kiss she kept her body pressed against mine and rested her head on my shoulder for a moment.

"I used to agree that any Outsiders must be put to death to prevent the legend from coming true." Jealile said without looking at me. "Oh why did you come here only to die?" She said as she tore her body away from mine and put her clothes and armor back on not looking at me once.

"I don't want to die either you know! I've done nothing wrong and your telling me that I am doomed just because I washed up on your shore? How fair is that?" I said in a hurt and slightly outraged tone. "Is there nothing that can be done?" I implored her earnestly searching her face for some glimmer of hope but found none. "Sweet Jealile there must be something you can do?" I beseeched her again, she sighed and looked me in the eye and held that gaze for a moment as a tear formed in her eye.

"I don't know . . . but I will try." She said sincerely as she stood there back in full armor. Yeoline was also by her side and apart from the tender looks on their faces they looked as they had when the entered. "If you get out of here, remember us at the next Harvest Festival." Jealile said with a warm smile and at the moment I had no idea what she was talking about. "I can't promise anything but I will try dear Brian." Jealile said as she stroked my cheek lightly while smiling warmly at me for a long, tender moment.

"Yes we'll do our best Brian." Yeoline added sincerely, looking at me with the same look of love as Jealile had while searching my eyes for sincerity.

"I will remember both of you." I said seriously, even though I didn't know what was going on or anything about this 'Harvest Festival' that they mentioned a few times. All I knew was that I needed their help to get out of this mess and already cared for them deeply as strange as that seems.

"Aren't you going to take your turn?" Jealile asked Yeoline plainly, giving her a light jab in the ribs.

"I want to, but I'll wait till I'm married . . . I promised myself." Yeoline said with a downcast look.

"I understand dear." I replied with a reassuring smile.

"Well, you should get dressed now. We have to unchain you for a bit, can we trust you not to make a run for it? I'd hate to have to kill you." Jealile said as she tossed the new clothes at my feet.

"Where would I go? I am a stranger in a strange land and I have no place to go." I said, as I looked down, saddened by that thought.

"Good enough." Jealile said as she closed and locked the door from the inside.

Then Jealile placed the keys in her pocket and moved next to the leaver and drew her sword and pointed it at me. Yeoline removed her sword and placed it next to Jealile and stood near to me. With a short pull on the leaver a little of the chains came out of the wall giving me some slack. Yeoline approached and one by one unlocked the chains and I stood free of my confines. Yeoline stood back against the wall and took her sword in her hand and turned to face me, blocking the door. Both women looked at me with great intent, watching to see what I would do next.

"Ladies, I told you, I won't try anything, this isn't necessary." I said a little put off by all this obvious distrust.

"Sorry, but it is standard procedure. Nothing personal." Jealile said in a lighter expression and an apologetic smile.

I quickly and quietly got into my new clothes and found that they were finer than the clothes I was used to. They were all gray and had some silver trim in places and fit quite well and the fabric felt great against my skin. They were obviously not the rags that you would expect a prisoner to get. I felt better and more dignified to be clean and wearing decent clothes once more.

"He does clean up well doesn't he?" Yeoline said with a smirk.

"Indeed he does, not so scruffy looking anymore!" Jealile replied with the same smirk. "Alright, chain him back in." Jealile said as she took Yeoline's sword from her.

In a few moments I was chained back in and lying back on the straw and trying to sleep. They lights were out and the ladies were standing on the other side of the door like they were when all of this started. I even thought for a moment that I had dreamt all of this but one look at my clothes reassured me that this was not the case. I slept the contented sleep of a tired man and for the first time in a long time I had hope for a better life.

tempter
tempter
48 Followers