Brian's Adventures Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We shouldn't dear. You said you wanted to wait until you were married." I said reminding her of what she said that first night.

"I should, but I can't help myself." She said with a sigh. "I can't stop thinking about you and what I passed up." Yeoline said with a strained look about her. "Can't we talk about this after? I want you now!" Yeoline said as she kissed me again forcefully.

"There is only one first time. I want you to be sure it is what you truly want luv. We really shouldn't go much further." I said as I broke the kiss.

With that Yeoline stepped back and removed her cloak revealing her nude body underneath. Her body was quite nearly the most perfect body I had seen. Everything was tight and trim on her supple feminine frame. From her head down to her toes she was in fine athletic form from the rigorous routine of life as a guard I guess. Her muscles were well defined and bulged out slightly in a way that I had not seen on a woman before; clearly she was not week and helpless. The most impressive part of her body was her breasts, simply massive they were! Quite possibly the largest mounds of feminine pleasure flesh I had seen in my lifetime.

"Are you saying you don't want this?" Yeoline said in a sultry voice that bordered on innocent as she stood there with one leg slightly bent.

"Wow." I managed to say after glancing her over. "Well, as long as you're sure then." I replied with a weak smile as she stepped near to me and we kissed again.

She managed to remove my clothes while we kissed and the exquisite feeling of her hot, soft skin against my skin is something I will remember. We kissed and explored each other's body and exposed skin with eager hands as we made our way to that bed. As we plopped down on that bed I was on top of her and I started to kiss my way down her body. I kissed my way from her lips down her neck and past her shoulders and across the invisible border of her right breast. Since this was the first pair of breasts that I had the chance to play with I did not know exactly what to do. However as I kissed, licked, caressed and explored the ample amount of her most feminine of flesh her coos encouraged me on. I kissed and explored as much of her breasts as I could, making sure to shower equal amount of attention on both breasts. In truth I was trying to devour both of them at the same time.

What I did next I am not sure of why I did, other than as a result of trying to taste more of her soft skin. Trying to explore more of her body as it were; and from the way she sighed and squirmed I knew she liked what I was doing. I kept up my soft kisses on her stomach and found myself going further down her body. There was a sweet aroma that was drawing me further south. As my eyes and nose fell on the source of this sweet smell I could see that it was her excited pussy. It glistened in the sunlight and it moved and twitched in anticipation of something, but I knew not what.

"Yesss . . . Clean it . . . Lick it Brian!" Yeoline hissed as she looked overtop of her massive breasts at me.

I inhaled the aroma and thought to myself that if it smelled this sweet, how could it taste that bad. Besides she had done something similar to me before, how could I refuse her even if it seemed a little disgusting at the time.

I reached in with my tongue and licked the lips from the bottom to the top and a long low moan escaped Yeoline's other lips. I reached up with my hands and spread her pussy lips apart and found that it opened up like a flower. Gently I tongued up and down the insides of those lips kissing and licking sporadically here and there. Up at the top of her slit I found a little nub of flesh that seemed to beg for attention. All I did that first time was flick my tongue across it but I got an incredible reaction from Yeoline.

"OH GOD YES!" Yeoline moaned as she threw her legs around my head hooking her heals.

I took this as a good sign and kept up this attention to her clitoris and paying attention to the rest of her pussy as well. Needless to say her motions and moans became more pronounced as my attentions increased. Soon enough her whole body stiffened up and she bit her lip while she shook violently around the bed. She did her best to stifle the screams that tried to leap forth from her lips, only the odd moan managed to pass her lips. I found more of that tasty juice came out of her pussy and I did my best to lick all of it up. As quickly as the shaking started it was over and she slumped back onto the bed, her breathing still deep and quick. I continued to lick up all the juices I now craved until my head was unceremoniously lifted from between her legs.

"Fuck me . . . please!" Yeoline said with an urgency and need that would not be denied.

I scooted up quickly and found that my cock was soon at the entrance of her pussy thanks to her dept hands. With one thrust the head of my cock was past the tight lips of her pussy and a satisfied moan escaped my lover's lips. I continued to press in and found the same resistance that Jealile had that first time and waited for a moment. Yeoline thrust up quickly and I felt something break inside her and again I waited for her lead. With a quick thrust of the hips she signaled her willingness to continue and I pressed into her again. Soon I felt the skin that I had just been licking moments before pressed against my groin and I knew I was fully inside her. The look on her face was euphoric as she reveled in the sensations of having her first cock inside her fully.

"FUCK ME!" She pleaded forcefully as she bucked her hips on my cock while locking her heals behind my waist and her arms around my neck.

I did just that as I withdrew myself until just the head was spreading her lips apart and thrust it back into her fully. An "OH" sound escaped her lips each time I thrust into her and she gasped for air while we copulated on that humble bed. Each thrust I made into her she matched with a thrust of her own. It was not long before we had settled into a quick and steady pace.

"Harder, fuck me harder baby . . . PLEASE!" Yeoline pleaded with a whine as she increased the thrusting of her hips.

I did my best to keep up and slammed into her mercilessly again and again. Somehow I was able to match her breakneck pace and with each hard thrust an audible slapping sound was heard. The sound of skin slapping skin with each powerful thrust added to the unmistakable mix of sex sounds that came from my cell that evening.

"CUMING!" Yeoline screamed at the top of her lungs and then her whole body shook and quaked violently. It was the quivering of her tight insides that pushed me over the top and I slammed into her one last time and emptied myself into her. I exploded and shot my load deep into her and I seemed to keep cuming and cuming, we both were lost in the ecstasy of the moment. When the initial rush of our orgasms was over I heard someone enter the room.

"Get your clothes on you fools! The Captain is coming!" Pellenica shouted as she shook my shoulder.

I jumped up and got dressed quickly and Yeoline did the same but was clearly in a near panic as she fumbled with her cloak.

"I though he went down with the ship?" I wondered out loud, not exactly sure who she was talking about.

"Not that Captain you idiot, the Captain of the guards; you know, our boss!" Pellenica barked.

In a flash we were both dressed and I was straightening up the room. Pellenica looked back and forth between the door and us looking quite worried, as we got dressed.

"You said you wanted to see him quietly you daft girl! Is that what you call a quiet visit!" Pellenica shouted as quietly as she could, clearly she was pissed.

"I couldn't help myself." Yeoline apologized in near tears as she was rushed out the door.

"Do you want to get whipped? Get out of here while you can!" Pellenica growled as she pushed Yeoline out the door. Before closing the door she turned back to me and said, "Keep your cool. Deny everything. Nothing happened!" She said firmly as she closed the door quickly.

"If you want, you could do us a favor and take the edge of this one." Valencia quipped happily through the bars.

"Shutup he's in enough trouble already without your help!" Pellenica snapped trying not to let the smile onto her lips but failing.

"You know it's what she needs." Valencia shot back with a shrug of her shoulders and they both burst into a giggling fit that they tried hard to contain.

A minute later I heard commotion from outside the door and I saw the shadow of a menacing figure standing outside of the door. I swallowed hard and pretended to be sitting down to my evening supper peacefully but listened hard to the conversation outside the door.

"Alright what the HELL is going on around here!" Bellowed a booming voice that could only belong to the Captain of the Guards.

"Nothing, he's just having dinner is all." Pellenica replied nonchalantly.

"I heard his 'dinner' alright, where is she?" The Captain inquired sounding not impressed at all.

"Don't know what you mean." Pellenica replied innocently.

"Don't play games with me! I heard this one fucking the shit out of some harlot, now tell me who she was!" The Captain snarled pointing at the door.

"Could you have been daydreaming again?" Valencia asked with a carefully crafted innocently inquiring look. It was a wonder that the Captain didn't swat her for that one; I might have if it were myself.

"I WAS NOT DAYDREAMING! I KNOW WHAT I HEARD!" The Captain shouted an inch from Valencia's face and Valencia didn't flinch a bit. "I heard this one fucking some lucky little whore. Now which one of you was it!" The Captain snarled glaring back and forth between the two guards.

"Neither of us, because it didn't happen. Believe me if it was either one of us we'd still be in there." Valencia said sternly trying not to smile but the corners of her mouth betrayed her best intentions.

"If I find out that either of you are lying to me, I'll have your necks!" The Captain warned with a cynical smile.

Just then the door opened up and in walked the largest woman I have ever seen. I don't mean she was fat, quite the opposite, she was bulging with muscles all over. Her armor looked like it had to have been custom made for her and naturally was the most intricate and decorated of any I had seen so far. Simply massive is the only way to describe this mountain of a woman. She was well over six feet tall and as solid as the walls of stone around us. Her red hair was pulled back into a single braid down to the middle of her back. Her green eyes scrutinized me intently as she stood just inside the door, not moving. She was an older woman but not an ancient woman by any stretch of the imagination. While she didn't have the prettiest face I had seen, hers wasn't the homeliest face I had seen either. Her plain face wore proudly the scars and lines of her work and station.

"Just what the hell have you been up to in here!" The Captain snarled as she walked a few steps in my direction.

"Nothing, just having dinner." I replied calmly.

"Bullshit! I heard you in here with that little tart now give me a name." The Captain ordered sternly.

"There's no name to give." I shrugged my shoulders as she stepped closer to me.

"It may have been a few years but I know what sex sounds like. I'm no fool!" The Captain said now towering over me and I started to fear for my life sending up a quick prayer for protection.

"I find that hard to believe." I said under my breath and cursed myself for letting it slip.

"What was that?" The Captain inquired accusingly.

"Nothing, sorry." I said fumbling for my words, hoping she would not press the issue.

"Out with it! Or I'll beat it out of you!" She snarled now pressing her armor-covered body against mine.

"Please, it's nothing." I begged.

"I'll decide if it's nothing or not, now out with it!" She sternly pressed forward and the steel of her armor pressed into me.

"Well, if you must know. I just found it hard to believe that you haven't had sex in years. Not that it's any of my business mind you." I said now embarrassed to have said it and looked away uncomfortably.

"Don't get cute with me!" The Captain snorted and she looked me over but after a moment she started to look flustered and backed away. "I . . . I'm busy with the Guards you know. Bunch of mindless wretches they are and can't do a thing right without my constant supervision." She said in a more subdued tone, now more distracted with her thoughts than ever.

"Well, perhaps you could leave early tonight and surprise your husband." I politely prodded.

"I'm not married." She replied now sitting down on the bench.

"I find that also hard to believe, Captain of the Guards and all." I said as I put my hand on her shoulder as I sat down beside her.

"Most men want a quiet and demure type, that's not me. Also my work keeps me busy." She replied and looked at me with an almost sheepish look.

"I understand. It must be very taxing to be in charge of it all." I said with as much understanding as possible without sounding condescending.

"It is, let me tell you. Why they wouldn't . . ." She started to say but her words trailed off into nothing for a moment and she sighed before looking back at me with a plain expression. "Listen, I can't have you pull another stunt like that again! You're in prison remember? You're my prisoner and I will not allow it!" She said shaking her finger at me in not so firm a tone as before. Clearly it was more of a normal speaking voice for her now and the anger had left her face.

"I've tried to be a model prisoner here." I replied stifling a smile.

"Try harder." The Captain said as she stood to leave.

"Indeed I will Captain." I replied assuredly.

"Please keep what I told you to yourself, it is personal Y'know." She said under her breath.

"Of course Captain." I replied equally as quiet.

"Just make sure I never find out who she was as I will have to deal with her if I do find out!" The Captain said as she closed the door behind her and I sighed a sigh of relief when she was gone.