Brian's Adventures Ch. 05

Story Info
Judgement Day.
9.7k words
4.69
20.7k
1
0

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tempter
tempter
48 Followers

Chapter Five: Judgment Day

Like I said, it was a moment or two before I was able to answer Treabilla. I knew that I should have said no flat out, and in a way I did tell her no, more or less. I used it as an opportunity to further her independence. Sooner or later she would have to start thinking about herself and what she wanted, now seemed as good a time as any to start. I couldn't just order her about, that wasn't me. I could not truly take advantage of the situation and call myself a man. I promised myself that I would not do anything to her without her consent. However, I did have that throbbing hardon to deal with, I hoped that she would choose to do something about that.

"What about you? What do you want to do?" I asked curiously.

"I want to please you Master, how may I best do that?" She replied true to form, as I had expected her to.

"But is that what you really want to do?" I asked trying to press the question home.

"Of course Master." She said sounding a little upset that her intentions were questioned.

"But how?" I asked.

"Master?" She responded, confused at the question.

"You say you want to please me, so tell me exactly what you want to do." I asked, now more direct with the question. "Call me Brian, don't call me Master again." I said plainly yet sternly.

"Yes Ma . . . Brian." She said correcting herself. "I want to do whatever you wish me to do to please you. Tell me what you want and I will do it Brian." She said now unnerved and confused at the question. Clearly she didn't know how to respond and that saddened me.

"No luv, I'm giving you a choice. Tell me what YOU want dear. Tell me what you would like to do or have me do to you. Is there something specific that you want to do right now?" I asked and waited for a response. After a minute of silence I simply said. "If you can't think of anything specific that you want to do, then you don't really want to have sex, do you?" I asked with a smile. "It's okay, I don't expect you to always want sex, now get some rest." I said as I laid there trying to get some sleep, and for a few moments there was peace and quiet.

"I did enjoy sucking your cock." Treabilla said quietly and timidly. "I liked the way you tasted. I . . . I could do that if you like." She finished still unsure of her answer, unsure of herself in general.

"Don't do it if you think I will like it. Is that what YOU want to do?" I said pressing the point home.

"Yes Brian, I would like that very much." She replied timidly.

"Then by all means, proceed." I said with a smile that was met with a broad grin of her own.

She threw back the covers and spun on the spot, and while kneeling beside me on that bed, she leaned over me. She grabbed my cock in her hand and leaned in to take it in her mouth. In seconds my cock was all the way inside her mouth and her lips were at the base of it, kissing my groin. She brought her head up and when her lips kissed the head of it she closed her eyes and bobbed back down. Again and again she bobbed her head on my cock; again and again she swallowed all of my cock, sucking hard like she had done before.

As she sucked me while on her hands and knees beside me, I looked over that body that was pressed up against me moments before. Her body was as perfect as I had imagined, her breasts firm, her form tight and trim, her pussy was glistening already. I licked my lips as I remembered the sweet taste of Yeoline's pussy and I wondered what this gorgeous creature would taste like. Also I wanted to reward her for her excellent blowjobs both before and now. I caressed her hips and thighs for a moment and waited until she was squirming before I touched her pussy. After a few moments of playing with it from afar I pulled her hips closer and silently she knew what I wanted to do. Without missing a beat on my cock she moved her hips and straddled my head.

I inhaled sharply when I saw that glorious sight of her glistening pussy, pulsing and excited as it hung inches from my face. I noticed a small tattoo high on the inside of her thigh, near her pussy. As I looked at it I could see that it was made up of two letters, one on top of the other; the letters 'M' and 'T'. I reached up and kissed her pussy first, licking the inside of the slit from one end to the other. When my tongue flicked across her clit she moaned unexpectedly and the vibrations on my cock were wondrous. I spread her pussy lips open and licked every inch of that sweet and beautiful womanly flower before me. I still remember that sweet, delicious taste of her that first time. The more I pleased her, the harder and faster she sucked on my cock.

I almost could not feel her sucking on my cock; I was so consumed with the activity of eating her delicious pussy. It still is one of my favourite pastimes, but there are so many delightful diversions when a woman is concerned aren't there? However, I could not take much more of her expert cocksucking talent before I reached the point of no return.

"Oh God!" I moaned as my cum boiled in my balls and hurried forth to the end of my cock.

I heard and felt a contented moan from Treabilla as I started to cum in her mouth. She pulled back until just the head was in her mouth and she let my cum collect in her mouth, swallowing only occasionally. She swallowed quickly one last time and moaned out as she then came herself. She shook violently and quaked and quivered as her orgasm overtook her. I continued to lick and eat her pussy all the way through her orgasm. A wave of pussy juice flooded forward from her insides and I was hard pressed to lick it all up. I almost drowned in her juices but let me tell you, there are far worse ways to go than drowning in pussy juice. When the storm was over she was still and quiet with my cock in her hand, trying to catch her breath. After a moment she started to lick and lightly suck on my sensitive cock again, and after a moment she had it hard again.

"Oh thank you Brian. I loved that!" Treabilla said in between breaths. She licked her lips, sat to the side and wore a look of contentment as she savoured the taste of my cum on her lips. She looked at me with what can only be described as a look of love at me. Underneath that look though, I could see that there was a question that hid there.

"What is it luv?" I asked, now curious to know what she had on her mind. I had to prod her for a moment before she would tell me, I could have ordered her to tell me but that would be a step backwards.

"It has been a long time since I have been with a man." She said timidly, her words trailing off into nothing by the end of the sentence.

"And." I prodded.

"I was wondering, that is if you would like to . . . I was hoping that I could feel you inside me?" She replied equally as timid. Immediately my cock sprang to life as I thought about fucking this sweet, sexy woman.

"Does that answer your question?" I said in a playful voice, to which she looked at my cock and then back at me and smiled. She bent over and stuck her ass in the air obscenely and laid her head down on the bed. To me this looked too submissive, too much like being taken in the manner that she must have been countless times before. "No dear, not like that." I said as I lightly tapped her bum to get her attention, she gave me a confused look. "Why don't you ride me from on top?" I said with a smile and beckoned her to come to me and she did.

I steered her hips until she was straddling me and when I guided my cock to the entrance to her pussy she knew what I had in mind. As she lowered herself onto me her lips made a large "O" and her face was washed in pure pleasure. Her pussy was unbelievably tight and wet; when she finally came to rest on my groin, a moaning sigh escaped her lips. She seemed a little at a loss of what to do next and I almost laughed as she sat there impaled on my cock with a pleased but perplexed look.

"Bounce up and down as you like." I said and she raised herself up and then lowered herself down.

That was it! She didn't need any more encouragement than that! She picked up her pace bouncing harder and faster on my cock. As her tempo increased, so too did her breathing, soon she was gasping for air! She threw herself into the hard fucking that she desperately needed. I watched as her large breasts bounced up and down and almost slapped her chin each time she thrust back down again. They would slap back down onto her chest as she bottomed out on each stroke. She was truly into and enjoying the fucking she was giving me.

She enjoyed being in control of the experience more than anything, she told me later. Our escapade wasn't exactly quiet as you can imagine; the bed squeaked something awful. The sounds of slapping bodies and the squishing of my cock fucking her heated pussy rang out as well. Not to mention the heated, rasping breathing and moaning of two people lost in their own world of pleasure.

"Oh God cuming!" She moaned out in a heated rasp as she stopped her bouncing.

She quaked and quivered and shook some more as her insides and outsides shook through her climax. I watched as her whole body went through one spasm after another. I could not stand the glorious torture her pussy was putting my cock through and half way through her orgasm I came. I shot spurt after spurt up into her eager and tight pussy.

"OH YES!" She cried out as her eyes shot open when she felt the first of my cum hit deep inside her. She tore off again into another orgasm and when her quaking stopped she fell forward and collapsed on top of me.

It was then that I noticed that the door to my room was not quite closed. I looked intently at the crack that the door was open and found a pair of eyes looking back at me. I held their gaze for a moment but a moment later they were gone. I heard a door open and then close again, from the direction of the sound, I knew that it was Valencia's room. To my surprise I heard Pellenica's door open up and then close again. After a minute I heard a soft moaning sound come from the other side of the wall, I had to strain to hear it, but it was there none the less. I wondered if everything was okay, so I got up from underneath Treabilla and investigated the sounds.

As I entered the main room I could see all the other doors were closed and in front of the main door was precariously piled some armour. Even if someone did pick the lock in the door, they would not get in without raising the alarm. I chuckled at the simplicity, yet effectiveness of it.

A single moan from behind Valencia's door however reminded me why I was out there. I moved closer to the door and the almost silent sounds came louder and clearer. I pressed my ear up against the door and could clearly hear the moans of Valencia obviously pleasuring herself. Images flashed through my head as I tried to imagine exactly what she was doing on that bed just the other side of that door. All I had to do was open it up and I would know exactly what she was doing. That thought danced in my head for a few minutes, tempting me to enter the room. I resisted of course but just barely, the closest I came was resting my hand on the doorknob.

I turned away from the door, leaving Valencia to her private session of self-pleasuring when my eyes fell on Pellenica's partially open door. I slowly and quietly approached the door and the moaning sounds got louder and louder. As I stood at the door and looked in through the crack in the door I could clearly see the bed and what was transpiring on it.

Pellenica was laying back on it and had her legs spread wide, with one hand she held her pussy lips apart. With the other hand she madly thrust two fingers in and out of her heated, wet pussy as fast as she could. My eyes walked all over her body and found that she had been hiding a very fine specimen of a woman. Her body was slender, tight and trim but had the flowing curves that you would expect and hope to see on a woman. Her curves were soft and flowing rather than hard and chiselled like Yeoline's. Her breasts were not large, but not small by any stretch of the imagination. One hand would have just barely stretched across each one. I watched her breasts quake and shiver as pleasure rippled through her beautiful body. When my eyes fell on her face I froze as I saw her pleading eyes staring back at me. I held her gaze for a moment while she continued to thrust her fingers in and out, now faster than before.

"Please." I saw her lips form but barely heard the word on the wind.

My eyes glanced down to her pussy and saw that her fingers were no longer thrusting in and out of it. She still held the lips open as she looked at me with a pleading look. I never would have guessed that this beautiful of a woman would ever have to plead for love. Before I knew what happened I had already entered the room and had taken a step or two.

It was then that I noticed the change in her demeanour; her eyes welled up with tears and she looked away from me. She shifted her weight and turned to face the wall and started to cry. I rushed to her side but not to take her body but to comfort her spirit. I sat on the bet next to her and her sobbing increased; I put my arm around her and pulled her to me but she resisted.

"I'm married, I can't . . . I just can't" Pellenica sobbed still not able to look at me.

"It's okay luv, I understand." I said as I rubbed her shoulder soothingly.

"No you don't." Pellenica said vulnerably as she looked over her shoulder at me. "My husband is an old man." She sighed and paused. "It has been some years since he has been able to please me like a husband should." She said and I pulled her up to me and I held her tight in an embrace of support. Her arms went around my back and she clung to me placing her head on my shoulder. "But that is no excuse to break my wedding vows, I'm sorry Brian, I just can't." She sobbed as she clung to me.

"It's okay luv, I understand." I said as I stroked her hair in a calming manner and after a few moments of this she calmed down and fell silent.

Steady breathing replaced the sobs and as I rocked her back and forth but her grip on me did not loosen, so I knew she was not asleep. After a moment of the tender calm she raised her head and looked me in the eye with her piercing hazel eyes. Her eyes searched my face for something for a half moment before she moved in and kissed me. It was a soft and quick kiss after which she pulled back and looked at my stunned face for a moment.

"I'm sorry." She said, her face red with embarrassment as she tried to look everywhere but in my eyes.

When her gaze returned I kissed her back on the lips, hard. It was not a tender kiss but full of passion and desire as I held that nude Pellenica against my equally nude body. Secretly I had longed for this moment for some time but never thought I would happen. She kissed me back with equal force and passion and held me tighter, her hands roaming over my back as we kissed. After a moment of heated kissing she broke into tears again and sobbed into my mouth as she tried to continue the kiss as long as she could. When the emotion got the better of her she broke the kiss and rested her head on my shoulder again and continued to sob bitterly.

"I want to, believe me I do!" Pellenica said between sobs as she clung to me. "I just can't do it!" She said with a sob and after a moment she looked at me with her teary, red eyes.

"It's okay luv. I understand and respect that. I'm sorry for letting things go as far as they did. I just wanted to be there for you, as a friend should. I guess I got carried away and I'm sorry Pellenica." I said with tender sincerity and for a moment she looked me in the eye with a discerning look.

"You're a good and kind man Brian." Pellenica said with a loving look in her eye. "Jealile and Yeoline are lucky women indeed." She finished with a pained look and looked away. "I fear I will never be that lucky. Please go before I do something I will regret." Pellenica said as she broke the embrace and turned away from me not even able to look at me as she held back the tears as best she could. I touched her shoulder softly and she looked at me.

"I wish things could be different, I truly do." I said looking deep into her eyes but she looked away quickly. "But I'm here when you need a friend." I said sincerely.

Slowly she looked back over her shoulder and smiled "Thank you." She said warmly through the tears as I rose to leave. "Please don't tell anyone about this. I don't want Valencia to know about my moment of weakness." She said with a pleading look. After I reassured Pellenica about my silence, I left her alone and returned to Treabilla and fell fast asleep in her arms.

"That looks cozy, when do I get my turn." I heard someone say in a sarcastic huff. That was not the nicest way to be woken up, especially with the blast of morning light in my face.

"You don't get a turn! You're married remember!" Snarled Pellenica. "Get up. Breakfast." She said curtly to me as her eyes only glanced inside the room before she closed the door.

"A lot of fat good that's done me the past few years." Valencia grumbled under her breath.

"I know about that more than anyone." Pellenica said quietly, with an understanding tone and a sigh. "But you took a vow on your Harvest Festival and you will honour it!" Pellenica warned shaking her finger sternly.

"I was only joking anyways!" Valencia snapped back. "I know I'm married and that I can't do anything, just like you. But unlike you I don't mind daydreaming a bit." Valencia snarled and sat down roughly at the table.

I emerged fully clothed about the same time that Treabilla had got dressed in her 'uniform' such as it was and came from her room. After the usual 'good mornings' and the like, we all sat down for breakfast. It was half way through the meal when Pellenica finally said something that had been on her mind through the meal.

"Do you really think it's appropriate for you to take advantage of Treabilla?" Pellenica asked, barely moving her lips.

"Pardon?" I asked a little upset at the direction of the conversation.

"She isn't really in control of her actions, she's still impressionable do you really think you should sleep with her?" Pellenica asked looking at me out of the corner of her eye. I was about to speak when I was cut off before words could leave my mouth.

"I couldn't sleep alone so I asked to sleep with Brian for comfort." Treabilla spoke up in my defence and I was proud that she spoke her mind.

"We could all use that kind of 'comfort' now and again; hot sweaty 'comfort'." Valencia said under her breath with gritted teeth, clenching her fork tightly.

"That was also my idea." Treabilla said softly, now almost ashamed to admit it. "I hadn't been with a man in so long."

"What she's trying to say is that we all have to be here. Do you really think it is appropriate to have sex right next to us when we can't do anything about it? Our husband isn't here, remember?" Pellenica said quietly but a little agitated as she tried to keep control of her temper.

"I didn't think of that. I'm sorry, you're right." Treabilla apologized looking down at her plate.

"It may be difficult but I think it would be best for you to sleep in your own bed for now on." Pellenica said in her sensible voice to Treabilla who looked at me and when I agreed she also agreed.

"I know how unfair it is for you two to be stuck in here with us so I will do what I can to make it easier on you." I replied, and readily agreed to keep to myself physically. I was not about to be unmindful of how these two kind ladies felt, especially after last night with Pellenica.

The rest of the day was spent talking with Treabilla, trying to find out about her experiences with The Mistress. We knew it was important to find out as much as we could about The Mistress and tried to prod her to tell us as much as she could remember. However, either she truly didn't know that much or she still felt some loyalty to her former Mistress. Little was learned from these discussions other then the descriptions of the tasks that she had to perform and tales of sex. By the end of it Pellenica and Valencia were squirming in their seats and I had a raging hardon that I tried to hide unsuccessfully.

tempter
tempter
48 Followers