Brian's Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As well we were trying to teach Treabilla how she should behave, trying to teach her how to be her own person all over again. As far as her training went, it went slow and she did seem frustrated and it all seemed too much for her too soon. We were able to make some progress and while she may not have believed most of it, we were able to get her to act better. It was my hope that by going through the motions, she would eventually realize that being a slave was not normal.

About mid afternoon a small trunk was delivered by two of Lochel's personal servants. Treabilla was hiding of course when the trunk was delivered and there was no talking whatsoever. After the servants left she came out of her hiding place and explored the trunks contents. She had a far off look as she held up this dress and that. Clearly she was reminiscing, remembering something and that was a good thing.

"These were mine." She said to no one in particular. "I liked this one the best." She said with a smile as she picked up a pretty green dress and held it against her.

"Why don't you put it on dear." I said with a smile and she returned the smile as she placed the green dress down over the back of the chest.

Without warning or a hint of modesty she removed the skimpy bra and panties outfit that she wore and put the green dress on. As she was in the midst of changing I could not take my eyes off of her body. Pellenica was simply shocked as she watched the display of female flesh. Valencia however, I could see out of the corner of my eye, was eyeing Treabilla's body very intently, almost with desire.

"How to I look?" Treabilla said as she stood before us now with the conservative yet snug green dress on.

It was a plain dress that was form fitting but had a scooping neckline and a white patch in front near the top. A long string would lace up pulling the dress together, trying to squeeze and downplay her large breasts. It fell long to the floor and she looked quite pretty and respectable in that dress, I must say.

After that, more time was spent with Treabilla reminiscing about her life before her enslavement. Clearly the more she talked about it, the more memories came back to her. She had lived a sheltered life as the life of the daughter of the Director of The Council. She remembered attending countless formal functions and of being brought out and put on display. She remembered always being told that she was to set a good example for her sisters and that nothing seemed quite good enough for her Father. The talking and reminiscing took us late into the night and clearly it was good for Treabilla but at this point we were all tired.

"Time for some rest." Pellenica said with a weary smile and she stood to leave.

"True enough." I said with a smile and stood. "Off to bed with the lot of you." I chuckled and turned to Treabilla who by now stood beside me. "Goodnight, dear" I said as I gave her a hug and peck on the lips.

"Goodnight Brian." She said with a smile before going to bed.

"Goodnight Brian." Valencia said as she also gave me a hug and a lingering peck on the lips. She turned to Pellenica and with a "Goodnight" and a nod she was off to bed.

There was a nervous moment of staring at each other before I plucked up my courage and took Pellenica in my arms. I had intended it to be a simple goodnight hug like I had given the others but clearly this was not to be. When my arms encircled her, she melted into my arms in a tender embrace. She held me tight with her head on my shoulder for a long moment. Neither of us said a word, neither of us wanting that moment to end, neither of us wanting to take the next step either.

"Well, Goodnight Brian." Pellenica said with a tremble in her voice but still not letting go.

"Yes, Goodnight Pellenica." I replied but still not letting go of her.

There was another moment of silence as we listened to the steady rhythm of each other's breathing. I reached up with one of my hands that were behind her and stroked her hair. She sighed contently as I held her there in the unmistakable embrace of two people who cared for each other deeply. Slowly she raised her head up off of my shoulder and looked me deep in the eyes. I could see that she wanted to kiss me but was trying to hide it. Her eyes betrayed the struggle that was going on in her mind and in her heart. A tear formed at the corner of her eye as she shook her head side-to-side and sobbed once.

"I can't." She said with a tear stained cheek.

"I know luv." I replied with a tender smile as I wiped the tear from her cheek.

"I should go." She said licking her lips in preparation for the impending kiss.

"I know luv." I said as I moved in and kissed her.

It was a splendidly spectacular; curl your toes kind of kiss. I was out of breath when we came up for air and every fibre in my being was on fire for her. She glanced all over my face before she threw herself into kissing me with all the lust that had been stirred up in her. When my roaming hands found her shapely ass, instead of running away like I had feared she pressed her groin hard against me. I could almost make out the outline of her pussylips as she ground herself against my hard cock. By now I had two full handfuls of her ass and was grinding back against her, matching her movements.

After a moment of this she broke the kiss and held me at bay. She looked me in the eye with that pained look I had seen there before. It pierced my heart to see that look on her sweet face again and I almost broke down into tears when I saw it. A tear rolled down her cheek as she shook her head again, her lip quivered as she prepared to speak. Clearly, in her now very emotional state, coherent speech was difficult at best for her.

"Damn you Brian!" She sobbed as she covered her face and rushed to her room, closing the door behind her with a heavy thud.

The rush of cold air against my body as she vanished was like a splash of cold water on my face. I was ashamed of myself for acting like I did, knowing how she felt and that she was married. Clearly in her strained emotional state she could be forgiven for her momentary flirtation with temptation. I however should have known better and stopped things before they got dangerously close to breaking her vow.

I went to bed with a heavy heart and burdened soul. As I tossed and turned in that bed, I wrestled with demons of my own. Clearly I wanted her, not just as a conquest but also as something more. I knew in my heart that she also wanted the same thing. That was where her dilemma stemmed from and what she was wrestling with at the same moment, for I could feel it. I wanted to go to her and somehow resolve this growing problem between us. Nonetheless I didn't know how to do that without complicating the situation that much more so I stayed in my bed. Eventually I was able to drift off to sleep though it was not a restful sleep, it was the tortured sleep of the wicked.

Sometime in the night I was stirred awake to the sound of my door opening up and then closing again. I could make out the form of a nude woman standing there but I could not quite identify her. There was a moment of quiet as I waited for this mystery woman to speak.

"Would it be so bad if I just held you for a while?" Came a timid voice from the door. "I'll be gone by morning, nobody need know." She finished and I still could not quite place the voice but I guessed it was Pellenica who had come to me.

"Of course luv." I smiled and drew back the covers inviting her to come to me.

As she approached the bed I could make out the face of Valencia. My surprise was so great that I could not draw a breath to say a word in order to display my shock. She was beautiful and also had a slim, spectacular body, her body was muscular and her breasts were larger than Pellenica's but smaller than Treabilla's. In a moment I felt her warm, nude female body pressed up against me in a tender embrace, snuggling up to me. My concerns melted away as this beautiful, nude woman settled into a tender embrace next to me.

"Thank you. All that sex talk got to me I guess. I couldn't stand another night alone. I needed to at least hold someone, to feel a man next to me." Valencia smiled as she gave me a kiss on the lips and snuggled in for a good sleep.

"It's alright dear, I know what you mean." I said as I brought her face to meet mine and kissed her.

It had intended it to simply be a return of her goodnight kiss and nothing more, however heated imaginations stretched it. The kiss lingered and slowly heated up in both passion and intensity; by the end of it she was lying on top of me. I could feel her slick pussy lips parted and slickly rubbing up and down on my cock as we kissed. If she only raised her body a few inches more, I would be inside her. I don't know how long it lasted, perhaps only a few minutes but it felt like a glorious eternity to kiss her. However, like Pellenica Valencia broke the kiss with a few sobs into my shoulder as she tried to catch her breath.

"You have no idea how much I want this, how much I need to make love to you Brian." Valencia said into my shoulder. "I swear if you kiss me once more tonight I'll jump your bones!" She finished with a frustrated grunt. She slipped off of me and snuggled up to me beside me and we cuddled until we both drifted off to sleep.

"YOU FILTY SLUT!" Pellenica screamed as she stood in the doorway the next morning.

"What the hell is your problem?" Valencia growled back indignantly. "Nothing happened!" She finished with a scowl.

"You couldn't help yourself help yourself could you?" Pellenica seethed. "Just had to FUCK him didn't you?" She spat. "The fact that you're married means nothing to you doesn't it?" She finished with disgust.

"Keep your shirt on you bitch!" Valencia sneered. "Did you hear anything last night?" Valencia growled with indignation.

"No, but that proves nothing." Pellenica shot back.

"I'm not a quiet person and I haven't been FUCKED in years! Trust me, if anything would have happened last night, half the bloody barracks would have heard!" Valencia shouted as she sat up, revealing her nude body from the waist up, her breasts proudly on display for anyone to see. "Some of us have self-control you know! Some of us can sleep next to a man and not fuck him!" Valencia finished with her hand resting on my thigh dangerously close to my now very hard cock.

"DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT SELF-CONTROL!" Pellenica shouted as she leaned into the room. "I know more about it than you'll ever know!" She snarled and grunted in frustration in a lower tone before turning and leaving.

"Fine, you sleep with him tonight and be done with it. I for one feel much better this morning." Valencia said as she got up and left the room still naked to follow after Pellenica.

"You're nuts! It's not right to sleep next to another man and you know it!" Pellenica said a calmer tone as she stopped to turn back to face Valencia as the nude woman approached her friend and Fellowife.

"Perhaps not right, but not exactly illegal. As long as you don't have sex with him I mean." Valencia said with a naughty smile a little quieter as she stood close to Pellenica. "I know you want him as much as I do. At least allow yourself one night to just hold him." Valencia said quietly as she put her hand on Pellenica's shoulder and Pellenica did not answer but kept her eyes closed tightly. Over the remainder of the week before my date with The Council we worked with Treabilla. I was hoping to somehow secure my salvation through this. At least I wanted to give her life back to her, even if my own was to be forfeit. I wanted to save myself either by discovering the identity of The Mistress or by reclaiming Treabilla's independence. It was a long shot at best but I had to at least try, I was not going to roll over and die without a fight. I was still hoping that God had brought me here to this place for a reason, that there was a purpose to my being here in Tania.

That next night however, after everyone had gone to sleep I had another visitor to my room. As the door opened, quietly this visitor entered the room. I could not make out their identity but I could feel it, somehow as I laid there in that darkness I knew who it was. I knew without seeing that Pellenica had entered the room, so when she spoke it was not a surprise.

"I shouldn't be here." Pellenica said quiet trembling voice.

"I know." I replied quietly as I looked into her eyes.

"I should go." She added softly yet unconvincingly.

"If you wish." I said with my heart pounding in my chest.

"I don't want to." She said with a tear in her eye and a quiver in her voice.

"I don't want you to either." I said as I did my best to keep a calm exterior.

"I can't make love to you." She said with fear in her trembling voice.

"That's okay." I assured her calmly.

Slowly she walked over to my bed and drew back the covers and slipped inside. I tingled all over as she settled into a tender embrace beside me. Nothing was said for a long moment as we both enjoyed the peaceful contentment of simply holding each other. Strange as it seems, that was as rewarding to me as sex itself. I was happy just to hold her, to have her near. As much as I wanted her, I was happy to do nothing more than to hold her.

"Damn you Brian." She sighed with a tear.

"Pardon?" I questioned now confused at her comment.

"Damn you for making me love you." She said with a calm tear. "I'm married to a respectable man, whom I love and respect. He is a good man who doesn't deserve this even though he cannot please me physically anymore." She sighed and traced imaginary circles on my chest as she spoke.

"I feel it too my dear, I love you too." I said as I kissed the top of her head.

"I do love you, but I also love him. I made a promise to love, honour and cherish him until death." She sighed sadly and fell silent. "I can't break that promise, I just can't." Pellenica sighed as she looked me in the eye.

"I understand, but at least we have tonight." I said tenderly, and without a warning I kissed her.

It was a tender, loving kiss that lasted for a lingering, wonderful moment. This time however, when the kiss was broken there was no crying or hurt feelings, only the glow of love. Her eyes danced all over my face and she kissed me lightly and quickly on the nose with a playful smile before settling in to get some sleep.

If I died that night, I would die a happy man, for I got to touch pure love of the heart not once but twice. I cared deeply for Treabilla, Yeoline, and Valencia but not as intensely as I felt for Jealile and Pellenica. I drifted off to sleep clinging to the happy knowledge that we loved each other. I tried to push away the looming thought that our love was doomed with no hope of being fulfilled, yet it still plagued my dreams.

"Did we sleep well?" Valencia said with a catlike grin, looking oh-so-pleased with herself.

"I did actually, I must admit that you were right, I feel better." Pellenica said not moving or stirring from her embrace of me.

"Does that mean we can take turns?" Treabilla inquired politely as she poked her nose into the room and conversation.

"Sounds delightful to me! What do you say Pel?" Valencia purred with the same silly grin on her face.

"Well, as long as we all promise not to have sex I don't see why not, do you Brian?" Pellenica said with a contented grin on her face.

"Well . . . define sex." I asked as carefully as possible.

"Don't you get cute! It's the best you'll get!" Pellenica said as she gave me a playful swat, a smile crept across her lips that she tried to keep off of her face but failed to do so.

Valencia and Treabilla both laughed and we all agreed. So for the remainder of our time in that room each night I had a different lady in my bed. All told I slept with each of the ladies twice and it was quite fantastic indeed, something I never thought I would do in my lifetime. However true to our word, I did not have sex with any of them except Treabilla, that first night. I must say, that it was not as frustrating as you might imagine, calming and comforting I found it, and quite definitely enjoyable.


However, eventually the day did roll around and I was summoned to appear before The Council of Tania. I still remember the short and skinny page as he stood at the door and tried to look menacing and important. I did not laugh at him despite his humorous efforts to put on airs. For all I knew he may be important even though he looked like a simple page.

"I am here for the English Spy Brian Westlock." The small man said with disdain and a sneer.

"There is no English Spy here, only a simple castaway." I replied plainly. This seemed to have no effect on him, as he looked me over with equal disdain.

"It matters little, your fate will be decided by The Council." He said as he looked through me and surveyed the room. "Where is the girl?" He asked Pellenica directly, now ignoring me all together.

"What girl?" She replied with a forced confused look on her face.

"Treabilla, Lochel's daughter, the other one you are charged with guarding. Produce her immediately; she is summoned as well." He said in his best commanding voice that sounded more like a squeak.

"Certainly." Pellenica said and gave Valencia a nod, who then opened up Treabilla's door.

"Good to see you, your highness. I trust you have been treated well?" The short man said in a kind yet condescending tone as Treabilla came into view.

"I have been treated grandly. I owe my life to Brian and he has treated me with dignity and respect." Treabilla said in a firm yet calm tone as she looked him straight in the eye. I must say that she looked quite the regal lady that day and truly looked like the daughter of the Director of the Council of Tania. He even took a moment to glance her over as she stood there.

"I see." He replied quite dispassionately as he then turned back to Pellenica and said. "Let's go. We must not keep The Council waiting." Again our little convoy left the room for the last time together as we headed for the council chambers. In front was the short man; next came Pellenica, Treabilla, then me and finally Valencia. We took more winding and long passages before finally arriving in front of two huge doors. In front of those doors were two guards that were dressed like Lochel's personal guards. Without hesitation or any signal they opened up the huge doors and we entered The Council Chamber.

The interior of The Council Chamber was a large, airy circular room, it had lots of windows to let in the sunlight. It was a tall room with fifty-foot ceilings, polished stone floor and large columns that separated the large windows. Directly opposite the large doors was a huge table that followed the circular contour of the room and encompassed just under half of the room. At the centre of the table was a higher station with a more intricate chair. On either side of this chair was a place for six people to sit equally spaced apart. Opposite of this table, near the door was row upon row of bench seats, like you would see in a church. There was one aisle up the middle that reached from the large doors to the vast open space in the middle of the arch of The Council Table. In the centre of the room, and in front of The Council Table was a single, humble chair all on its own. Seated at each of the lower chairs were all of the twelve Council Members, naturally the highest station was occupied by Lochel.

We were led without hesitation directly into the room and directed to stand behind the lonely chair. The short man stood in front of the rest of us who were directed to stand in a horizontal line behind him. As I stood there I felt the full weight of the power of these men and Lochel in particular. I only hoped that they would take mercy on me. I hoped that they would see the good that I had done and that I was no threat to them or Tania.