Brian's Adventures Ch. 07

Story Info
Comfortable confinement.
9.2k words
4.74
22.8k
2

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tempter
tempter
48 Followers

Chapter Seven: Comfortable Confinement

The next morning I was stirred to life by the shower of kisses that a frisky Felleona was giving me. Needless to say it was one of the nicer ways that I had been stirred to life in the past while. I was blessed enough to say that this was not the first woman I'd woken up beside since my arrival on Tania. However, it was the first time in a week that I had woke up beside the woman that I had sex with the night before. It was also the first morning that I had arisen a free man, I was not in captivity, yet in a way I was. The look on Felleona's face told me that I was not going anywhere until she was satisfied, and that suited me just fine.

"Good morning" Purred Felleona with the sultriest of satisfied smiles.

"Good morning." I replied with a broad smile of my own.

For the moment I enjoyed the simple joy of holding the woman whom I'd made love to all night. The silky feel of her soft skin pressing up against me felt wondrous and as good as only a woman's body can. I smiled and brushed her hair out of her face and kissed her forehead eliciting a giddy smile and laugh out of her. I kissed her forehead again and then again, getting a squeal of delight out of her each time my lips contacted her skin. I kissed my way from her forehead down to her lips and we kissed with wild abandon as we rolled around that bed. It was the giddy, heady happiness, that playfulness that new lovers have which possessed us. We ended up with me on top of her and the bed sheets strewn everywhere.

"I see we're feeling good this morning, not sore are you?" Felleona smiled with a hint of a wicked smile.

"Well, I'm still a little sore and tired but I'll be damned if I pass up the chance to play around abit." I smiled as my thickening cock throbbed against her heated clitoris.

"Ah there's a good lad!" Beamed Felleona as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "Give us a good fucking and send us off with a permanent smile and a pussyload of cum." She smiled wickedly as she spread her legs wide, to accept me. "Ah, that's the stuff." She cooed contently as my cock slid into her waiting, wet pussy and sank all the way in until groin met groin.

Naturally her legs wrapped themselves around my waist and we started moving and thrusting in rhythm. I started out with slow, long strokes, trying to draw out the glorious feeling of fucking this unique woman. Soon enough the grunting, groaning and eager bucking of the hips of Felleona told me that she wanted; no needed a quicker pace. Steadily I picked up the pace, making sure that I was setting the pace of the heated coupling. Soon enough however I was slamming into her with all the eagerness and force that she needed. We were kissing as madly as we could in between the gasps for air that we both were drawing deep. We were well into the thick of it now as we pounded away at each other's groin. That bed was getting a workout this morning for sure as we worked hard toward the much needed mutual release.

"Captain?" Came a curious inquiry and knock at the door. I stopped thrusting and was about to get off of her but Felleona held me tight and kept thrusting her hips. "Don't you dare stop! Not when I'm so close!" Growled Felleona in frustration and I continued to thrust into her as madly as I had before.

"Captain?" The voice and knock came louder. "Are you in there? Everyone is ready for morning inspection and waiting for you. Is everything okay?" The voice asked in concern; at this Felleona laughed out loud.

"I don't think things could be going any better in here, do you?" Felleona said with a laugh in between raspy gasps for air.

"I'd call this quite a good morning!" I smiled, as I slammed into her extra hard to punctuate my sentence.

"I wish I could wake up like this every morning!" Felleona glowed with wide eyes of delight. "CHRIST! You have a gorgeous cock, let me ride it for a while!" She moaned out as we switched positions and in a flash she was proudly on top of me.

"Captain?" The female voice said as the main door opened up. "Are you in here?" The voice continued as I heard footsteps enter the humble quarters.

"Don't you lock the door at night?" I said while I watched Felleona's breasts rise and fall with each thrust.

"I taught all the Guards how to pick locks, just in case." Felleona admitted sheepishly with a roll of her eyes as she continued to bounce madly on my cock.

"Handy skill to have." I said with a smirk as she slammed down hard one time in particular.

"Quite." She smiled back.

"CAPTIAN?" Said a lone Guard who stood with an absolutely astonished look on her face.

She stood there for a few seconds, as she looked the scene before her over and tried to comprehend what she saw. I could see by the expression on her face that this was the last thing in the world that she expected to see. Her brain could not process the information that her eyes and ears told her was happening right in front of her. Sure enough she could smell, hear and see the signs of the heated fucking that was going on a few feet from her. She stood there with mouth aghast, not saying anything as her eyes toured our bodies over and over again. Her gaze paused and was fixated on where my cock entered Felleona's pussy again and again.

"What do you want?" Felleona said as she continued to roughly ride my cock.

"I . . . I . . ." The poor startled Guard started to stammer incoherently.

"WHAT!" Felleona screamed out, bringing the young woman back to her senses.

"The Guards are assembled and ready for the morning inspection Captain." The Guard said as she snapped to attention trying not to look turned on by the scene of fucking before her. However the flushed look on her face, the biting of the lower lip and the squeezing of her thighs together betrayed her otherwise calm exterior.

"And?" Felleona asked frustrated at being interrupted.

"When you didn't show up as usual, there was some concern as to your safety." The Guard said and swallowed before continuing. "I was sent to see what happened to you." The young black-haired Guard said and looked us over once more. "I had no idea you were . . . entertaining, Captain."

"Well I am busy as you can see!" Felleona bellowed between gasping breaths. She didn't slow down her riding of my cock as she bawled out the Guard. "Just when did I ever give you permission to enter my home?" Growled Felleona as best as she could with her body washed with the pleasure of our fucking.

"Never Captain, but there was some concern as to your safety." The Guard admitted sheepishly as she rubbed her thighs together in an almost undetectable manner.

"Exactly!" Felleona snapped. "My home is off limits! I do not need to report to you what I do, do I?" Felleona asked as she quickened her pace of bouncing on my cock.

"No Captain. Understood Captain." The frightened and horny Guard said quickly.

"I mean if I'm a little late because I wanted to get one last fuck in this morning, do I need to ask your permission?" Felleona asked without missing a beat of her quick, steady bouncing.

"No Captain." The young, pretty Guard said with fear as she tried her best to keep her eyes forward.

"So you don't mind if I finish riding this beautiful, hard, thick cock, do you?" Felleona said with a hint of horny excitement in her voice.

"No Captain, of course not." The now quite frustrated guard said as she looked me in the eye, looking for support and help but found none.

"C'mon you bastard, throw a good fuck into us! I'm running late after all!" Felleona said with a horny growl as she looked down at me.

It was then that I planted my feet firmly on the bed behind her and grabbed her hips to guide my thrusts. I thrust up into that woman with all my might and she slammed down against me with all she had as well. The slapping of our bodies and the creaking of the bed made a terrible racket as we fucked with wild abandon with the poor Guard standing at attention, watching the whole thing.

"OOOOHHH YEEEEAAAAHHH THAT'S WHAT I NEED!" Felleona screamed out as I continued to pummel her pussy from underneath. "So close!" She rasped out. "So fucking close! Don't you dare stop you bastard!" Felleona moaned out as her head lolled to the side as her body continued the fucking by itself.

"Here it comes! Oh God! Cuming! Cumming you bitch! Cum with me!" I shouted out, now delirious with the waves of joy that continued to roll out from my cock. Cum shot from the end of my cock washing the deep insides of Felleona's pussy with my cum.

"YES! YES! YES! THAT'S IT YOU BASTARD! THAT'S THE STUFF!!" Felleona screamed as her orgasm gripped her hard and rocked her world for the next few moments. Her whole body stiffened up and quaked violently as her insides clamped down mercilessly on my cock. "Fill my pussy with your cum, lover!" Felleona said as her head slumped forward with a contented, blissful smile on her face.

Her body fell forward and she collapsed on top of me with the full weight of her body, her deep breaths the only sign of movement or life. I looked over at the Guard and she had the most uncomfortable look about her but again she didn't move from her spot. After a moment of recuperating as Felleona lay on top of me, she started to stir.

"Well, I had better go." Felleona said with a smile as she propped herself up with her powerful arms.

"Don't want to be too late." I replied with a smile.

"Thank you for a lovely evening, and a great night of fucking!" Felleona said loud enough for the poor young Guard to hear.

"It was my pleasure indeed my dear." I said with a satisfied smile as I gave her one last kiss.

With a giddy giggle and wide smile she got up off me and got dressed and ready for her shift. I was pleasantly presented with the delightful sight of her nude body as she walked around her home. Searching for new clothes, washing up briefly and so forth. I watched as the transformation took place from the hot sex maniac that I made love to all night into the no nonsense Captain of the Guards. When she was finished I gave her one last kiss and a playful smack on her ass as she walked out the door.

"Do that again and neither of us are leaving this house all day." The Captain warned said with a playful scowl and yet stuck her ass out in a tempting manner.

"You'd best be getting along." I said with a shake of my head and a smirk as I pondered her tempting offer.

"You're no fun, now get some rest!" Felleona said and gave me one last kiss before departing.

As they walked down the walk I heard the pair of them talking. "Don't you tell a soul about what you saw! It's private!" Felleona warned and scowled as only she could.

"Who would believe me Captain?" The Guard quietly replied and there was a tense silence for a half moment before they both burst into laughter. "So how was he?" I heard the Guard ask as they turned the corner, out of sight and sound.

It was then that all of the pain and soreness of my body hit me, once she was gone I could feel the pain I should have felt all night. I dragged my weary body back to the bed and plopped down in it and fell fast asleep. It was some time later when I was brought to life by the sounds and sense that someone else was there. I listened intently from the bed and sure enough I could hear someone moving about in the main room. I could not quite see who it was from my vantage point so I got up. I dressed quickly and walked out into the main room to see just who it was.

As I walked out I could plainly see a slender, older woman busying herself about the place. She was preparing a stew, cleaning up and organizing the place at the same time. I could see that she was most definitely older than me as her silver hair gave that away. However, she had a youthful glow about her and she still possessed the slender, womanly figure of her youth. Her average sized breasts still hung proudly, high on her chest but did sag a bit. Her face beamed as she smiled while she hummed to herself and contently set about her work. I could she that she was happy doing what she was doing, cleaning and cooking. In short taking care of a home was what made her happy.

"How you feeling luv?" The delightful old woman said with a bright smile as she looked up from her vegetable chopping. "Hope I didn't wake you." She added with concern in her voice, but a smile remained on her face.

"I'm still sore, but I'll live. I'm not much for complaining anyways. As for waking me, I reckon it was about time I got up anyways." I replied with a smile as I sat down at the other side of the table that she was chopping vegetables on.

"Well aren't you a strong and handsome young man." She said out of the corner of her eye as she dropped a handful of vegetables in the pot bubbling in the fireplace.

"Aw you're too kind, I'm nothing special to look at." I said blushing and feeling embarrassed at the compliment.

"What does an old woman know anyways eh?" She said with a warm smile and a healthy chuckle as she slapped my shoulder.

"So you're the neighbour who comes in to make dinner and clean for Felleona are you?" I asked curiously, trying to change the subject and start some pleasant conversation.

"Yes, that's me, how'd you guess?" She laughed and stretched out her hand. "I'm Urealla, pleased to meet you Brian." She said and shook my hand.

"Pleased to meet you Urealla." I answered pleasantly but it took a moment to register something odd. "How'd you know who I am?" I asked in shock as I shook her hand.

"After what happened yesterday, about everyone knows who you are!" Urealla laughed however that laughter died quickly. When she finished laughing, she continued with a sombre look on her face. "I had finished up here and was going to do some last minute shopping at the market on my way home when I happened by that awful scene." She said with some dread on her face. "I'm glad to see it ended relatively well, how's the back?" She finished with a comforting smile and a light pat on my shoulder.

"The back is doing alright, I honestly thought I was done for." I said as I remembered the dark feelings of the day before. "I had no idea they were going to do what they did." I said shaking my head with a smile. "They hardly knew me and they risked so much to save me. Felleona especially, we only met once before yesterday. After all, she is the Captain of the Guards and I was a prisoner, her prisoner." I said with a disbelieving look.

"But first and foremost she's a good woman with great integrity. I know that she couldn't let you die for no good reason, not on her watch." Urealla said with a firm look. "Anyone can see from one look at you that you're no spy. Not polished enough, not slick enough to be a spy if you ask me."

"Thank you Urealla." I replied with a smile and we fell silent for a moment as I watched her cook and clean.

"I saw Felleona leaving for the Barracks a bit later than usual this morning and she looked happier than I have seen her in quite some time." Urealla said with a raised eyebrow and a knowing look, I blushed and looked away. "She's a good woman underneath all that armour and thick skin, treat her well and you can't find a better woman anywhere, that I promise you!" She finished with a poignant glint in her eye and a wave of the knife to press the point home.

"We talked a bit last night and I know what you mean." I said with a smile. "She's been through a lot and I admire her for surviving all of it like she has." I finished and looked down for a moment and then up into Urealla's eyes. "Can I ask you an odd . . . personal question?" I asked tentatively.

"Of course dear, what do you want to know?" Urealla said with an inviting smile as she continued to work away preparing the meal and clean the house.

"Well, first of all, are you married?" I asked nervously starting my curious line of questioning.

"Yes, and old enough to be your Grandmother luv." Urealla laughed heartily as she grabbed my chin and kissed my cheek and I laughed with her and shook my head.

"Well, does your husband have other wives?" I asked, now no more at ease.

"Yes, of course dear, he has seven others, like most men." Urealla replied looking a little bewildered.

"Doesn't that bother you? Sharing your husband with all those other wives?" I asked, sharing the same bewildered look with her.

"No, why should it?" Urealla replied plainly.

"Well, where I come from you're only allowed to have one spouse." I finished with a muddled look as I fumbled over my words a bit.

"How odd. Are there more men where you come from?" Urealla asked with a curious look of her own.

"Yes. I'd say that about an equal number of men to woman." I replied calmly. "So you really don't mind sharing your husband with seven other women?" I asked again, still having a hard time accepting the Tanian style of marriage.

"No, of course not. They're my closest and dearest friends as well as my fellowives. It also keeps him from getting under my feet all the time." Urealla smiled and chuckled. "There is never any shortage of people to talk to, share a laugh or shed a tear with." She finished and held a distant look for a moment before continuing. "I wouldn't have it any other way." She finished with a contented smile.

"When you put it that way, it doesn't sound that bad." I said with a smile as I finally started to see past the strangeness of the concept of having multiple wives.

"Course it isn't; companionship and love is always in ready supply." Urealla said with a bright smile. "Don't you like the idea of having eight wives?" She asked with a curious look.

"Well, to be honest, it doesn't seem fair to the women if you ask me." I replied with a concerned yet pondering look and for a moment, Urealla had the same look about her at that moment. "Where I come from the woman has her husband all to herself."

"It doesn't seem fair the way you do it; one woman to take care of all his needs? Clean the house, cook the meals, raise the children, and at the end of the day have enough energy left in case he wants to get frisky. Sounds like a lot to demand from one woman if you ask me." Urealla said and I sat there with a shocked smile on my face.

"I never thought of it like that." I said after a moment.

"Of course not, you're a man, those sorts of thing just seem to take care of themselves don't they?" Urealla said with a light jab at me while keeping a playful smile on her face.

"I've never been married, myself and my parents seemed to be happy with everything." I said in my defence as I fumbled for words.

"Well here on Tania, one to three fellowives stay home to take care of the house and kids. The older kids help with the cleaning, cooking and looking after their younger siblings or help with work outside the home. That leaves the other fellowives free to help with work outside the home as well." Urealla explained with a common sense tone in her voice.

"Makes sense I guess." I admitted with some apprehension. "What kind of work do the women do outside the home exactly?" I asked curiously.

"All kinds of work. On the rural Estates they help with the farm work mostly. Others are blacksmiths, shopkeepers, innkeepers, pretty much any kind of work that needs to be done." Urealla said with an honest tone as another handful of vegetables made their way into the pot.

"Women Blacksmiths!" I said in disbelieving shock.

"What's so strange about it!" Urealla replied with indignation.

"Well . . . I mean . . . can they really do the work?" I asked still astonished.

"Of course they can! And damn well too!" Urealla said with a light snarl and a tap of her fist on the table. "All that work requires is a pair of willing hands and a good head on your shoulders!" She finished with a huff, and she seemed genuinely put off by my comment and rightly so in retrospect.

tempter
tempter
48 Followers