Brian's Adventures Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed and caressed each other and rolled around in the bed like the newlyweds we were. Our hands were all over each other as we kissed and fondled each other. Even though my experience with Jealile was fairly extensive at this point it was still as exciting as the first time. My skin still tingled where her skin touched mine. Her breasts felt lovely as they pressed hard against my chest while we kissed and heaved with passion. Her breasts felt tantalizing and tempting as I felt the heat from her chest against me.

I started to kiss my way down her body to her breasts. Rather I lifted her body up as I wanted to kiss lower down. I was on my back and Jealile was straddling me. She had scooted up higher and higher up my chest and I felt the heat and moisture of her pussy high on the centre of my chest. I was enjoying the delight of kissing and caressing Jealile's breasts as much as she was enjoying my attention to her breasts.

We were so wrapped up in our own private world of pleasure and mutual satisfaction that we noticed little else that night. In truth when you are pleasuring your wife, do you notice much besides her? I think not and so was the case for us and we were just getting warmed up to what we hoped would be a long session of lovemaking.

I can't pinpoint the exact moment when the sensations first started at my cock or when I first noticed a warm wet sensation engulfing it. At first I paid it no mind and dismissed it as Jealile simply had impaled her pussy with my cock. However it took a little longer then expected to realize that this was in error. I could still feel her heated pussy leaking Jealile's appreciation of my affection given to her breasts.

"Oh baby, I don't know you're doing it but that's fantastic!" I said as I licked my tongue across Jealile's erect right nipple.

"Doing what honey?" Jealile asked a little confused, as in truth she was just standing there enjoying my work.

"Whatever you're doing to my cock dear." I said just before I sucked on my wife's left nipple.

"That's not me dear. I don't know . . . WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" Jealile asked as she bounced off of me and knelt beside me in one quick motion.

In a flash I saw a completely nude Yeoline kneeling across the bed enough so that her head reached my crotch. She had the base of my cock in one hand and she supported her weight with her other hand. Her cheeks were hollowed out as she sucked hard on my cock and her head bobbed up and down on my cock hard and fast. Clearly she was oblivious to what was going on and lost in her own world that had shrunk down to her mouth and my cock. Yeoline's eyes were closed as she bobbed her head up and down on my cock, giving me the best blowjob she had given me thusfar!

"Yeoline stop that!" Jealile sternly shouted as she watched her friend eagerly continue to suck my cock.

"What's your problem?" Yeoline growled with a frowning face as she now started to pump her fist up and down on my cock as she talked.

"What's my problem? You shouldn't be here and you know it!" Jealile snapped as she watched Yeoline resume her cocksucking efforts while Jealile talked.

"You're not going to start that 'married crap' now are you? It's been a hard week on me and I need this as much as you do, more even." Yeoline said as she jacked me off while she spoke as before.

"Oh let her stay." I moaned out in my lust-filled state as Yeoline once more continued to bob her head up and down on my cock.

"You're thinking with the wrong head!" Jealile snapped at me "Do the pair of you want to get killed!" Jealile glared at both of us.

"Don't tell me you would turn us in? How could you be that much of a selfish BITCH!" Yeoline growled and then flamboyantly started to suck my cock, making a good show of it and let me assure you it was quite a show.

"Don't you get it! It's not me! I have no control over it! If anyone catches you in here having sex with a married man, the pair of you will be tried by the Church and then killed in public. I won't have the chance to press charges or not!" Jealile said with conviction and concern as Yeoline reluctantly let my cock slip out of her mouth.

"It's not fair!" Yeoline said with frustration and aggravation as she pumped her fist up and down on my cock mindlessly. "You mean to tell me that for the next few months you get to go to bed with him every night and I don't!" Yeoline spat at Jealile with the pain and aggravation that she felt.

"That's not fair Yeo!" Jealile shot back in defense.

"You get to fuck him silly every chance you get and I have to sit back and do nothing! Real fair!" Yeoline huffed and bobbed her head once more on my shaft.

"I'm only thinking of you Yeo!" Jealile said with the compassion she felt for her friend.

"You get to have him all to yourself just like you wanted and you won't share him with me! Not even in private! How is that thinking of me?" Yeoline said now in tears as she lightly sobbed and stroked my cock.

"We'll find some time for you to be with him! As soon as it is safe you will share our bed I swear it Yeoline." Jealile said as she stroked her friends hair out of her face and Yeoline looked up into Jealile's face and searched that face for any hint of deception.

"Really?" Yeoline questioned, half-believing the sincerity of her friend.

"Really Yeoline. But you must leave now before someone notices you." Jealile smiled at Yeoline warmly.

"Alright, just let me kiss it goodbye first." Yeoline said just before she bobbed her head down on my cock one last time.

I was, as you could guess on the edge of cuming from the fantastic blowjob that Yeoline had given me. Not to mention the start and stop action along with the sporadic handjob that I was given as well added to my excitement. So when her lips touched the bottom of my shaft one last time I lost my control.

"Ooooooohhhh yeeeeaaah!!" I moaned as cum erupted down the throat of Yeoline and I moaned as I watched her swallow time and again. Knowing that each time she swallowed more and more of my cum was traveling down to her stomach.

"Please let me stay, I just want to hold him tonight." Yeoline pleaded as she let my now softening cock go and sat up to face Jealile. "I'll be good I swear!" Yeoline finished with the most urgent of pleading looks.

"No, it's too dangerous. They'll not believe that nothing happened and kill both of you anyways!" Jealile said as she hugged her friend. As I saw the two nude women I loved embrace I felt a stirring in my loins. "As soon as it is safe, I will let you share our bed, you must believe that." Jealile said as she held Yeoline by the shoulders a foot away from her body.

"A lot of good that does me tonight!" Yeoline said as she stood up and tossed her dress on and fled the room in a flash. A moment later I heard a nearby door open and close.

"Did you enjoy that?" Jealile said as she looked back at me still kneeling where she had embraced Yeoline.

"Immensely!" I replied cheekily.

"But she doesn't blow you better than I do, does she?" Jealile asked with a curious smile expecting only one answer.

"To be honest dear wife I can't quite remember the way you suck my cock." I said and did my best to hold a serious look but my cheek showed through I fear, for a smirk spread to a smile across her face.

"Well then my dear husband, I shall have to refresh your memory." Jealile said as she slowly, deliberately and without losing eye contact lowered her lips to my now rock hard cock.

As her lips slid down my shaft that first time I heard a nearby door open and close. As Jealile brought her lips back up my shaft I heard another nearby door open and then close. Still Jealile did not lose eye contact as she proceeded to lick, suck and nibble, bite and stroke my cock for the next longest while. In short she did every trick in the book that a woman can do to a cock and even invented a few new ones. I almost felt my insides being sucked out near the end of it as she worked her way to a grand finish. She sucked hard and bobbed her head at a blinding pace as she tried to push me over the top. Needless to say that it did not take much of this treatment to do just that.

"Oooooohhh Hooonneeeyy you're the best! You're the queen! The cocksucking queen!" I moaned as I blew my second load of the evening down a woman's throat, my wife's throat at that. When the last of my cum had shot down her throat she lifted her head and looked me dead in the eye with fire.

"Don't you dare go soft!" Jealile ordered as she moved up and positioned her pussy over my cock and with no fanfare whatsoever dropped herself hard on my cock. In less then a second she was sitting square on me with my cock buried in her as far as it could go. Her head dropped back and then rolled round the side to the front. "That's what the queen needed let me assure you!" Jealile said with an almost happy drunken smile on her face that turned to a wicked grin. She moved up drawing more and more of my cock out of her pussy before slamming down again.

It was heaven to watch her bounce up and down me as quickly as she pleased. Her breasts looked fantastically exciting as she forcefully bounced and fucked herself on my cock. Soon enough I wanted to take a more active role and without missing a thrust I turned her over and had her on her back. Before she knew what was happening she was under me and I was the one doing the thrusting. After a few quick thrusts into her in the normal manner of fucking I picked up her legs and tossed them over my shoulders. Now I could slam hard and fast into her and get deeper then before.

"YESS!! YEESSS Baby fuck me! Fuck me Brian Fuck me!!" Jealile hoarsely moaned between deep gasping breaths as the bed creaked something awful under my powerful thrusts.

And so it continued our contented copulating for exactly how long a spell I can't tell. I had cum twice that night so I could control myself longer than I could usually. But you see that sex was especially hot and urgent. I fucked her that way for a while before turning her over and mounting her like a dog would mount his bitch. I ravaged her this way for quite a while and I can't count the number of times that Jealile came. All I remember is pounding shamelessly away into the hot, wet and oh so tight pussy of my wife. But eventually as you can guess it, I came in a roar and shot my load deep into her pussy before collapsing on her. As we cuddled up in that after glow we drifted to sleep happy to have each other.

We slept well and deeply, tired from the day's events and the evening's festivities. Morning would come soon enough to be sure and another day that would bring us ever closer to Kincaid. For the moment I was happy to hold Jealile and be on our way toward the place that I could call my home. I wanted more than ever to get to Kincaid, raise a family and live a normal life. Whatever that meant on this strange and beautiful island of Tania I didn't know at the moment, but I wanted to find out. For now it was just a dream that I dreamt that night as I held my beloved Jealile, my wife, my love, my companion.