Brian's Adventures Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know potions and powders that well Shelea?" I asked curiously with a raised eyebrow.

"I am not a Master Healer but I do know a thing or two about mixing potions together. Why do you ask Captain?" Shelea asked curiously but with a knowing look on her face.

"Well, I was just thinking about my experience with that Disciple back in Greenglen, do you remember the one?" I asked Shelea curiously and she nodded and smiled in agreement.

"Do you mean that stuff that put you to sleep?" Shelea asked with a knowing look and nodding smile.

"Yea, can you make some? It might come in handy." I said nodding to myself liking my own idea.

"I'll get right on it Captain." Shelea responded with a positive lilt in her voice.

It was then that I heard a knock on the door after biding whoever it was to enter I saw Chezeleste enter the office. She looked quite agitated and upset, clearly her patience was at an end. She stood there with a cool cover over her obviously perturbed mood. She stood there stiff and her fists clenched and released a few times as she tried not to lose her cool. It was then that I knew that the time had come to let her in on what was going on, to tell her about The Mistress.

"Captain, my I have a word with you." Chezeleste said just after she entered the office.

"By all means." I said and expected her to speak.

"A number of my Guards have been detained after they went through those 'medical exams' of yours." Chezeleste started out with a respectful tone yet still aggravated under the surface. "No explanation has been given and I demand to know what their crimes are?" She finished and stood tall, clearly looking unmovable in body and spirit.

"Your patience and dedication to duty is remarkable and I thank you for indulging my odd behaviour so far but I assure you there is a good reason for everything." I said with a smile and motioned to an open seat near the desk. "Sit down won't you, we have much to discuss."

"Thank you Captain." Chezeleste said with a slightly less aggravated tone as she sat in the chair that I had indicated, though her eyes still glared at me.

"Did she pass her Medical exam?" I asked with a glance at Shelea while nodding toward Chezeleste, waiting for an answer.

"Yes Captain, she's clean." Shelea replied quickly and assuredly.

"Good." I said to Shelea before turning to Chezeleste again. "Have you heard of The Mistress of Tania?" I asked Chezeleste curiously before going into the short version of my adventures thusfar.

It took much shorter than when we had talked to Lochel, it seams the more I tell the tale the shorter the tale becomes. She doubted my words at first but by the end of it was as shocked and dismayed as the rest of us. Even Pelluluka was a little shocked, for it was the first time that she understood the depth of what she was wrapped up in. Pelluluka even related her tale to Chezeleste and by the end of it everyone was quiet and troubled.

"My God, how could all this happen right under our noses?" Chezeleste said with a pale face of shock and disbelief.

"The Mistress and her Disciples are careful not to draw attention to themselves." Treabilla said with an air of knowledge and authority.

"So you mean to tell me that the Former Captain, the woman I knew and served with all those years is one of those Disciples?" Chezeleste asked with an air of disbelief and sadness that we all understood.

"Yes, I hate to think of it myself but it is the truth." I said with equal sadness.

"So these Rebels out there are actually Disciples of this Mistress character? But where is she? Where is this Mistress now?" Chezeleste asked with curiosity but still troubled over all that she had been told up until now.

"She was captured just before Felleona marched to Kincaid. With any luck she should be in Teroncia by now. Hopefully The Council has killed her and put an end to her troublesome nature. As for the Rebels, that's exactly what they are, Disciples. So now you see why we must try to capture them and not simply slaughter them, they are not in their right minds. They are being controlled and not entirely in control of their actions." I said and waited for her to respond.

"I agree that they shouldn't be killed but that will make the battle much more difficult, as you can imagine, they will have no such desire to spare our lives!" Chezeleste said with a regretful shake of the head. "We should not wait around here any longer, I say lets depart for Kincaid first thing tomorrow and deal with these rebels! Unless you have some other reason to hang around here!" Chezeleste finished with an uncomfortable look about her while she shot me a queer look.

It was agreed that we would return to Kincaid in the morning with all the troops we could spare. For tonight through I wanted to spend a quiet evening with my wife, for the morning would lead me away from her. As I opened up that door to my room I saw that she was not alone and in fact had company, most welcome company at that.

"Hello dear." Jealile greeted me with a smile as she looked over at me with a loving look from the table where they sat.

"Hello Sweetheart." I answered back as I closed the door behind me while tossing a glance at both Jealile and Treabilla who sat at the table in the room apparently talking. "So good to see both of you after a long day." I smiled wearily as I removed my armour before walking over to the table.

"Rough day?" Jealile said understandingly as she smiled at me with an inviting smile while holding her arms open for a hug and kiss.

"Well, it ended well at least." I said as I embraced my wife and kissed her after a long, tiring day. "What better way to end the day than to find two of my favourite ladies waiting for me?" I said as I kissed Treabilla before I sat down next to Jealile.


"So is it true?" Jealile asked tentatively with a mixed expression of hope and fear all the while trying to keep a positive look about her.

"Is what true?" I asked in return as I settled into the seat next to my wife.

"Are we marching to Kincaid tomorrow?" Jealile asked and again held the same expression as before.

"Yes, all is prepared, we march to meet the rebels tomorrow." I said with a sigh. "And neither of you will be going with me." I said and prepared to get hit or yelled at by my dear wife but all I got was a stern look from both of them that silently demanded an explanation quick. "I am naming Pelluluka the local Commander and I need you to keep an eye on her. I want her to run things and give her the chance to prove herself again but I can't risk all of Greatfoot in the process." I said with a tender look of pleading for understanding as I paused for a moment, praying for a good reaction from the women with me.

"I understand." Sighed Jealile regretfully. "I like the idea of you going into battle without me no less than before but I understand that it must be done." Jealile sighed heavily but forced a smile on her face for the moment. "That only means that we must treasure the time we have together that much more." Jealile said with a comely expression as a smile crept across her lips.

"After all, anything could happen tomorrow so we must treat tonight like it is the last time we will see each other." I said with an agreeable tone even though that thought scared me for a moment.

"Absolutely my dear, treat this night as if it were our last." Treabilla said as she leaned over and kissed an unsuspecting Jealile on the lips.

My wife's eyes shot open in shock and surprise as Treabilla held Jealile firmly and forced the kiss to continue. Jealile was wide eyed and I could tell that she had not quite yet accepted that it was happening, yet the kiss continued.

This was not what Jealile had in mind, and while I knew that, I was intrigued to see how this would progress. I was curious to see what would happen, to see how Jealile would react to this development. Seeing two women I knew and loved kiss each other right in front of me aroused me more than you know. I wanted to jump in there and get involved but I did not want to break the spell or spoil the show. As yet, Jealile had not reacted one way or the other, she had not accepted or rejected the kiss.

Jealile's eyes started to close and I saw for a brief moment that she started to return the kiss. However that lasted only a split second before her eyes shot open and she searched the room for something. When her eyes met mine there was a pleading look in her eyes, for me to do something to help her. Yet I only smiled with a curiously horny smile and watched as her eyes rolled back in her head while she surrendered herself to the kiss.

Jealile then threw her arms around Treabilla and pulled the woman closer to her and returned the kiss with great force and closed eyes. I watched as my wife kissed another woman for the first time and I was greatly aroused by it. I watched as they pressed their bodies together and hands started to caress and roam over each other's body as time passed. As the kiss progressed I could the passion and intensity that both women poured into the kiss increased tenfold. What had started with an off hand, tentative kiss now took on a life of its own as it had now consumed both women completely.

"You horny bitch!" Jealile said with heaving breaths as she broke the kiss but still looked deep into Treabilla's eyes. "That's not what I meant!" Jealile said with a look mixed with lust and anger.

"Are you complaining?" Treabilla shot back with equal lust and desire while she held Jealile's body close to her own.

"Well." Jealile sputtered in reply but was unable to speak any other intelligible word and after a brief moment of trying, fell silent.

"Then shutup and kiss me! I know you've wanted to ever since that first night in Greenglen!" Treabilla said with seething passion while her eyes searched Jealile's for some kind of reaction.

My wife however only blushed in reply and remained still, not moving toward or away from Treabilla. With that Treabilla stood there, waiting for Jealile to make a move. With each passing second each woman got more and more agitated as one waited for the other to do something. After a few short seconds Jealile let out a frustrated grunt as she moved in and kissed Treabilla. It was the first time that Jealile had become the aggressor with another woman as far as I knew and it was quite exciting to see.

When their lips met this time I saw as both women moved in and kissed the other it was more natural a kiss, less forced and hurried. I saw as hands slowly slid over each other's body, growing bolder and bolder as time moved on. I watched as these two women I loved embraced as lovers for the first time and again I was not repulsed or jealous.

Without breaking the kiss, Treabilla stood and Jealile followed, now not wanting to break that kiss. I saw as Treabilla moved Jealile closer to the bed and now her hands started to unbutton Jealile's shirt. Without pausing to protest or make a fuss Jealile not only let Treabilla remove her clothes but began to remove Treabilla's clothes as well. It started slowly at first but increased in speed and intensity as more and more supple skin was revealed.

By the time both women were nude they were both lying down on the bed beside each other kissing and caressing like old lovers. I watched as Treabilla kissed her way down my wife's neck and on to the nearest nipple that she craved. A contented sigh escaped Jealile's lips as Treabilla kissed that nipple for the first time. A look of love was in her eyes as she watched her friend now begin to suck and caress her breast.

I desperately wanted to get involved in this heated scene but I didn't want to spoil the spell that my wife was under. I knew that this was her first time with another woman and I wanted to let her enjoy the experience fully before trudging in. I sat back and watched as Jealile started to squirm and writhe under Treabilla's expert attention and affection to her bosom. I was happy to allow her this time to be happy and I was content to watch my wife be happy. For I knew that sooner or later she would take care of me, that both of them would take care of me; this was their time.

Slowly Treabilla kissed her way down Jealile's body and across the tight stomach of my very fit wife. Everyone in the room knew where those lips would be kissing before long and the anticipation was intense. A moan escaped Jealile's lips as Treabilla's tongue crossed the furry line of pubic hair and neared my wife's very wet pussy. I could see the glistening of Treabilla's own heated pussy and thought of ravaging her while she pleasured my wife but alas it was not yet to be. Jealile had other ideas it seamed, for not long after Treabilla had started to make love to Jealile's pussy with her mouth did my wife speak.

"Swing your pussy around here." Jealile hoarsely moaned out as a particularly good pleasure hit her as she spoke. "Let me taste you sweetheart." Jealile said with little more composure as she squirmed on that bed.

"I thought you'd never ask." Treabilla said cheekily just before she planted her thighs on either side of Jealile's head.

I watched as both women ate each other out for a moment or two while indeed focussing on the sight of my wife happily eating out Treabilla. However it was not that much longer that my presence was indeed noticed and appreciated. Treabilla looked up at me and smiled with my wife's juices smeared all over her face; in truth it was an oh-so-beautifully erotic sight. At the beckoning of a smirking face and slick finger I approached Treabilla.

Naturally by this point I was nude and hoping to participate and I was happy to finally get my chance. I walked over and kissed Treabilla, and it was a joyously wonderful kiss with the added excitement of another woman's taste on her lips. After a brief kiss Treabilla spread Jealile's pussy-lips open and looked at me with a smirk, I knew full well what she had in mind. I got myself in position and Treabilla guided my cock and in one motion I was in position and fully inside Jealile before she knew what was going on.

"Holy shit!" Jealile screamed as Treabilla started to suck hard on Jealile's clitoris.

I started to stroke my wife slowly at first all the while Treabilla continued to play with and lick the rest of Jealile's pussy. It was quite a sight to see another woman pleasing the same pussy that I was now stroking. Jealile was moaning and screaming and tried to muffle her cries of passion with a mouthful of Treabilla's pussy. Treabilla enjoyed the vibrations immensely and in short there was plenty of pleasure to go around.

Jealile came first with a shudder and minor quake, somehow I was able to hold on and keep on fucking. Treabilla came soon after Jealile but both women kept eating the pussy in front of them as best they could. The sight of two women climaxing while eating each other was intense, top that off with my cock being buried in one of them and you could guess that I came soon after. As I started to deflate I pulled my cock out of Jealile's pussy only to have my cock quickly licked clean from Treabilla. That was of course just before she then returned her attention to my wife's pussy.

I sat back for a moment and watched these two women try to recover from their orgasms and cuddle each other. However neither of them were still for long and before long they were back to pussy licking. Only now there was oh so much more juice to lick up; Treabilla now had the mixture of my cum and Jealile's juices. She has told me that she loves that particular cocktail more than any other substance in the world.

After a short while of this delightful show I was back at attention and ready for more action. This time I moved around to Jealile's head and smiled at my wife as she busied herself with Treabilla's pussy. I watched for a moment without her knowing I was there as she ate the pussy before her as naturally as you can imagine. Even when she noticed that I was standing there she didn't blush or appear ashamed about it, she only smiled at me and beckoned me closer with a look.

As I leaned in and kissed her, I recognized the sweet taste of Treabilla on her lips and noted the difference in the way the women tasted. They were distinct in how they tasted and yet similar, they were both sweet and a welcome delicacy, I assure you. After the kiss was over a smile crept across Jealile's lips as her eyes danced across my face, that smile turned to laughter.

"I can see why you like her." Jealile said in amidst the dying of her laughter that I had joined her in.

"So you approve of my marrying her do you?" I asked in a cheeky tone of voice.

"Yes, I'll let you marry this one." Jealile replied in an equally cheeky tone of voice though she tried unsuccessfully to keep a straight face.

"Hey!" Treabilla shot in with an almost indignant, yet mostly playful tone. "I am the eldest daughter of the Director of The Council and might I remind you that Brian is damn lucky to be marrying me my dear!" Treabilla said as she paused briefly her licking of Jealile's pussy.

"You just be quiet and mind that pussy in front of you!" Jealile said in a mock-condescending tone.

"Yes dear." Treabilla said compliantly and returned to her licking of Jealile's pussy in grand fashion, eliciting a moan from my wife.

"Oh yeah." Jealile moaned with a contented smile on her face. "We'll keep her around." Jealile finished and then proceeded to lick Treabilla's wet pussy-lips once more.

"We almost don't need you around Brian." Treabilla shot out in a cheeky tone of voice to which I huffed back in mock disgust.

"Then my dear, let me remind you why we need to keep my husband around." Jealile said as she grabbed my cock and pulled it up toward the pussy she was eating.

Naturally I was not in a position to complain so I complied silently. Besides, since I knew what she had in mind I was not about to put up any fuss or protest. In one motion I scooted up into position and found my cock-head kissing the lips of Treabilla's pussy open. I slowly pressed into the pussy I had experienced on a few occasions until that point. I can still hear the moan from Treabilla as I slid ever so slowly fully into her most private of places.

"Now I remember why we need you around my love!" Treabilla said with a contented smile and satisfied tone of voice.

"So you don't want me to leave just now?" I asked with a cheeky tone as I withdrew from her pussy, keeping just the head inside.

"No No No! don't do that!" Treabilla said with a slightly panicked voice.

"Okay then." I said with a satisfied grin as I pushed back inside her.

"Yes, we'll take good care of you." Treabilla said with a pleased tone. "Won't we dear?" Treabilla asked my wife who was trying to still eat the pussy that I was stuffed into.

"Absolutely! I can't imagine my life without Brian!" Jealile said just before quickly licking at my swinging balls.

"Nor I without either of you my dears." I said as I picked up speed on my thrusts into Treabilla with Jealile alternating her attention between Treabilla and myself.

That night saw many firsts and many other things that I never thought I would see happen or experience. But alas they did come to pass and I am a much happier man for it. I slept soundly for the few hours that I was able to get before the next day's activities demanded that I tend to them.

Next morning I awoke bright and early, for there was much to attend to and I wanted to see that everything was done right. I never woke the ladies up to say goodbye as I left the room that next morning; I knew that I would see them before I left. I wanted to give them the time to rest and recuperate from the previous night's activities. It was a sight to see them peacefully asleep in the same bed, I almost didn't leave that room, but I knew I had to tear myself away from them.