Brian's Adventures Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Captain, I thought I might find you up here." Chezeleste said as she emerged from the nearest staircase.

"Hello Lieutenant, just enjoying the view." I replied with a smile. "What have you found?" I asked and waited for her to report what she had come to report.

"Well, we have finished searching all the Estates and the surrounding area and we have found little." Chezeleste said with a worried look on her face.

"Why does that trouble you?" Yeoline asked curiously, with a look to match.

"Don't you see? There's nothing here, no families, no Estate Masters, nothing!" Chezeleste said with a concerned tone and worried look.

"That is troubling, I was hoping for a few survivors to tell us what went on here." I said with a sigh and a troubled look to match Chezeleste's. "I had also hoped to rescue the Estate Masters themselves." I sighed and looked at Chezeleste.

"They must be here somewhere, I doubt they would have left with Felleona." Chezeleste said with a hopeful look as she looked back at me for some sign of approval or agreement.

"Unless they're under her control somehow." I said while looking back at her, still worried.

"But what about the children?" Yeoline asked with a worried look of her own.

"Excuse me?" I asked with a perplexed look.

"Families lived at these Estates, where are the children?" Yeoline asked and it brought up a very good point. "Did you see any children rush out with Felleona Chezeleste?" Yeoline asked Chezeleste directly.

"No, come to think of it I didn't." Chezeleste replied but was clearly deep in thought. "We haven't seen any sign of them yet, I wonder what happened to them?" She asked with a curious tone of her own.

"We'll keep an eye out for them and for now let's not assume the worst." I said with a firm look to both of them and they nodded back at me with worried looks in their eyes.

"Yes Captain, good idea." Chezeleste replied agreeably.

"Well, I for one am dead tired and I guess that everyone else must be tired as well." I said as I started out. "Move all the equipment within the walls and secure the Quad, lock all the doors. Find everyone a room in the Estates, set a watch at the walls and let everyone else rest for a few hours at least." I said with my best commanding voice. "There is much cleanup to be done but that can wait until everyone gets some rest." I finished and waited for Chezeleste's response.

"What about the prisoners?" Chezeleste asked respectfully.

"Move them into the storerooms of the basements of the Estates and set a watch that will be relieved at the same time the first watch is relieved." I replied with a straight face.

"Understood Captain." Chezeleste replied with an affirmative nod.

"There is lots to do, lets get moving." I said and we all set to work immediately.

It took at least an hour to get everything moved and stored away, and the Guards settled. In all we left only fifty Guards to watch the walls and another fifty to watch the fifty prisoners we had captured. The prisoners we split up and stored in the largest storeroom in the basement of each of the Estates. In all we had to sleep four Guards to a bedroom but in the end everyone had a place to sleep. I guessed that I was the last to go to bed, as I needed to see that everyone and everything else was seen to first.

Finally though, I got settled into the oversized bed in the Estate Master's chamber of my new Estate and tried to get to sleep. I must admit that it took some getting used to, sleeping in such a large bed in such a large and fancy room. I was used to sleeping in a bed that barely fit two people and here I was in a bed that would comfortably sleep four people! It felt very lonely as I slept alone in that bed, as you can imagine I missed Jealile terribly.

I had tossed and turned a few times as I tried to unwind and relax enough to get some much needed sleep when a door opened up. I looked over and saw Yeoline entering the room from an adjoining room, the Firstwife's room. It was similar to the other rooms reserved for the Master's wives; it was the only room that had a door opening up directly into the Master's chambers. I smiled when I saw her walking toward the bed.

"I've missed you." I said with a smile as she neared the bed, removing what little clothes she had on along the way.

"And I've missed you too." She said with a smile as she paused by the bed only long enough to shed the last of her clothes before climbing into the bed. "But most of all, I've missed this." She finished as she got close to me and held me tight after getting settled into a comfortable snuggling position.

"Yes, this is nice, I must admit my dear." I said as I looked into her wet eyes. "What's wrong dear?" I asked concerned why she seemed upset at what should be a happy time.

"Do you remember the last time we did this?" Yeoline asked with a curious tone with only the barest hint of a waver in her otherwise calm voice.

"Back in Teroncia, before we left I think." I replied with a cautious, unsure tone.

"But Jealile was with us in bed that night." Yeoline sighed and paused briefly before continuing. "I mean just you and me, alone in bed for the night." She finished and looked down, not able to look me in the eyes for some reason.

"Well." I said trying to remember a time but failed to remember any particular time with just her and I. "I don't think we have dear." I replied, now knowing what she was referring to.

It was true that we had spent far fewer intimate moments together and even fewer private moments together. I knew that everything was hard on her and the lack of intimacy was getting to her, understandably so. I had spent a great deal of time with Jealile and in fact she had shared my bed every night for a few weeks now. I had got so used to having Jealile with me that I didn't give it a second thought. However I had been ignoring the needs of another woman who also loved me and wanted to marry me. Even though it was dangerous, I needed to show her that I loved her, to reassure her of her place in my heart.

"Exactly." She said in a quiet, saddened tone of voice without looking back up at me.

"Sweetheart." I replied in a compassionate tone as I lifted her chin to look at me and waited until her now tear-filled eyes met mine before speaking again. "You know I love you." I said as I wiped a tear from her cheek.

"I know." She said in the same quiet and hurt tone.

"You know it's dangerous for us to be together until we're married." I said carefully as I tried to get her to understand the delicate position we were in.

"I know that." She snorted back a little put off by being reminded of the obvious. "You don't think I know that?" She snapped. "You don't think that I remind myself of that everytime that I see you and want to run up to you and give you a big hug and kiss?" Yeoline finished and broke the embrace and jumped out of the bed. "If you don't want me here, just say so!" Yeoline snapped as her feet hit the floor.

"That's not what I'm saying!" I barked as I jumped out of bed and stopped her from leaving.

"Well what are you saying then?" Yeoline said with a still wrinkled forehead, her face holding a genuine pout.

"I love the fact that you're here with me, and I have missed you dearly sweetheart." I said as I stroked her hair and held her close while I talked. "But if anyone catches us together like this we both could be killed." I implored her with eyes of sincerity. "I want you here with me now sure enough, but I want you with me more importantly for a lifetime." I said and paused to read her mood that seemed to have calmed down slightly.

"I want that too." She said with a loving smile as she now looked back into my eyes.

"We are in a Quad that is full to busting with people, our very lives are at stake just for being together like this." I said with a sigh. "I have missed you and I do want you here with me but we must be ever so careful not to arise anyone's suspicions." I finished and gave Yeoline a kiss on her forehead.

"I know that, but it's been hard for me." Yeoline sighed and hugged me tighter as we cuddled standing there near the bed. "Jealile got to marry you." Yeoline said with an ever so slight sneer of disdain. "She gets to sleep with you every night. She gets to hug and kiss you in public whenever she wants. She gets to have sex with you whenever and wherever and nobody thinks anything of it." Yeoline fell silent after her mild rant of understandable jealous frustration. "And I must pretend that nothing is going on. I must stand by and do nothing when you are near, not even allowed to share your bed in private." She sighed with the sad regret that she felt deeply at that moment.

"It may not be fair my dear but it is the situation that we face." I sighed briefly. "The Harvest Festival is coming up this fall and we will be able to set things right then." I said before allowing a wicked smile to creep across my face. "Come to bed and let me make it up to you." I said and it took but a moment for Yeoline's grin to match mine.

"Of course dear but you have a lot to make up for." She said with a smirk just before kissing me.

"Just try to keep quiet my dear and remember that we are surrounded by people in every room of this Estate." I said as I crawled into bed with Yeoline soon after me. "People that could catch us at any moment." I finished my warning but a sparkle lit up in Yeoline's eyes.

"I will try my dear but I can't promise anything, after all it has been some time since we have last been together." Yeoline said with a smirk as she kissed me deeply on the lips.

It was a nice kiss, a passionate kiss, a kiss from lips I had almost forgotten about; it was a kiss from a woman who desperately needed to be kissed. With each passing second the kiss lasted it grew in intensity greatly. As our passions began to consume us our hands started to roam over long neglected regions of each other's bodies. Now and again a coo, moan or other approving sound would escape Yeoline's lips muffled by my own lips.

As time marched on I started to kiss my way down her neck much to the approval and delight of Yeoline. She tried to keep her calm and keep her vocalizations to herself but I could tell that it was a strain for her to do so. I lingered on her neck for a few moments, taking my time to heighten her anticipation of things to come. After some time of kissing and nibbling at her neck and ear I moved my attentions further south.

I remember the moan that escaped Yeoline's lips when my lips first met her left nipple atop her marvelous mound of flesh. It was a low, guttural moan that I knew would escape the walls of my room and I silently cursed her for it. At the moment however my mouth was full with her breast so no sound passed my lips, only her supple skin passed by my lips. I kissed my way from one breast to the other and back again as I leisurely lavished attention on her wondrous womanly assets.

"That is wonderful dear but we don't have time for all this." Yeoline moaned out as quietly as she could as she found fistfuls of my hair and pulled my lips off of her nipple.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked with a sinful smirk on my face.

"You know well enough that what I need right now is a good hard FUCKING!" Yeoline said with a slightly frustrated growl as she pulled my face nearer to hers.

"Fine with me," I replied with a broad smile as I scooted up until I was right up on top of her.

I picked up her legs and threw them over my shoulder and roughly slipped my cock into her very wet pussy. It was all done in one swift motion and before she knew what was going on Yeoline found herself with a pussy full of cock.

"Holy shit!" Yeoline grunted out as I slammed into her deeply that first time. "You don't waste any time do you?" She half chuckled with a slightly dopey smile.

"What my sweetheart wants, my sweetheart gets!" I replied with the same gleeful smile as I withdrew my cock for the first time.

"Bless you love!" Yeoline replied with a blissful smile as I started to thrust into her fast and quick.

I pummeled her pussy with quick and fast strokes as Yeoline closed her eyes and surrendered to the waves of pleasure that rocked through her body. It was by far not the most tender or loving intimate time I have spent with a woman, far from it. That time with Yeoline was pure and simple fucking! Animal instinct took over as I drove deep, fast and hard into her pussy over and over again. I let out a grunt with each deep thrust into that sweet pussy that I had not pleasured in some time.

Yeoline's breathing quickly turned to a rasping almost squeak each time she drew air during that heated coupling. I could see in Yeoline's eyes that she wanted to cry out with pleasure or offer up other obscene words of encouragement. I saw her bite her lip almost constantly as her body shook with each powerful thrust I slammed into her body. A whimper would escape her lips now and again and her body would quiver when an especially exquisite pleasure would shoot through her.

"Ooooooooohhh Shiiiiiiiiiiit!" Yeoline moaned out as her orgasm overtook her.

Her pussy quaked and quivered as her whole body shook and shivered while the powerful and much needed climax came over her. It started in her stomach but shot out in waves from there consuming her whole body as her climax overwhelmed her. I kept on thrusting into her, not missing a beat as she climaxed underneath me. Mercilessly I thrust into her quivering pussy again and again and again giving Yeoline's poor body a workout as one orgasm pushed into another. Finally though her orgasms subsided and Yeoline laid there not moving for a moment as she recovered. I had slowed my thrusts to a slower pace but kept an average tempo, not too fast, not too slow for a while. I watched the now unconscious Yeoline sleep for a moment as her body lifelessly rocked with each stroke. After a moment or so her eyes shot open and a long moan escaped her lips that I tried to smother with a kiss. I was somewhat successful at keeping the noise from leaving the room but I can never be entirely certain.

"Fuck me honey! Oh Christ just fuck me!" Yeoline hissed in as quiet a whisper as she could manage.

With that I picked up my pace and pounded into her as quick and hard as I had done before, harder this time even. This time I was not letting up for anything, I had given her the release she needed and now I was determined to get the release I needed. I pounded into her again and again slapping groin against groin as our passions drove to a heated pitch. It was a hot and urgent fucking that had but one goal, release. It didn't take long for my passions to boil over and I erupted deep into her pussy, I kept pumping into her as long as I could. However I had to stop and give in to the pleasure that overtook me. Yeoline came with me but not as intense as she had done moments before.

We collapsed in a heap on that bed, our bodies intertwined and for the first time I let her legs slip off of my shoulders. Our deep and quick breaths were the only thing that you heard as we tried to recover. I held her in my arms and we cuddled and enjoyed the tender afterglow that lovers know.

"Oh sweetheart, that was just what I needed." A sleepy and content Yeoline said as she cuddled me and drifted off to sleep, and I with her.

It was a nice and peaceful sleep if not overly long, though I did get to hold Yeoline and have her near. I slept like a baby and fell asleep almost immediately I was so tired. It had been a long day and an even longer night. However there was much to do and even the Captain of the Guards can't sleep the day away.

"Captain." A voice enquired along with a knock from the door. "Are you awake?" The voice repeated again.

"Yes, I'm up." I groaned in reply. "I'll be out in a minute." I added as I started to stir and shake Yeoline back to the land of the living.

"Hmm, what?" Yeoline mumbled as she started to wake up, with a look and a finger to my lips I shushed her before she spoke another word.

"Alright Captain, sorry to wake you but your presence is needed in the courtyard." The voice replied respectfully still on the other side of the door.

"Fine, I'll be down in a moment, Dismissed." I replied in a clearer, calm yet authoritative tone.

"Yes Captain." The voice replied and then I heard footsteps walking away from the door and I breathed easier.

"That was close, I'm glad I can order them away." I sighed a sigh of relief while smiling at Yeoline who still lay in bed next to me.

"So am I." She said with a smirk that grew into a chuckle that I found contagious.

"We'd best get moving before we really are discovered." I said and started to climb out of the bed.

"Any chance I could persuade you to linger around in bed a little longer." Yeoline purred with her best, comeliest voice that she could as she drew back the covers to reveal her shapely and beautiful body.

I took a moment to look her over and I admit that I was tempted by her offer, any man would be. However I also knew that there were things that we needed to see to and that the day would wait for nobody. I sighed and shook my head while looking regretfully at what I was passing up before I answered her. She was a very beautiful woman and it was a tempting offer but one that I had to turn down for the moment.

"I would love to, but I just can't" I sighed regretfully. "We have too much to do." I said as I leaned back over and gave her a peck on the lips. "Sorry, I would love to linger but duty calls." I said with a smile.

"Oh bother." Yeoline said with a pout that was hidden by a smile as she stroked my cheek before answering. "You're lucky that I love you Brian Westlock." She finished with the same alluring tone she had used before as she kissed me again but this time it was a lingering, slow kiss.

"Now we really have to go." I said as I broke the kiss and got out of bed.

"Alright." Yeoline lamented as she remained in bed for a moment before getting up and gathering her clothes together. "See you downstairs." She said as she disappeared into the adjoining room, the one reserved for the Estate Master's Firstwife.

In a moment I was dressed and downstairs, the glare of the daylight made me squint for a moment as I emerged from Kincaid. I could see that people were up and hard at work, rushing to and fro. All four sets of great doors were open and I could see Guards placed at each one. What I could see was that the cleanup efforts had begun both inside and outside of the Quad; things were slowly being set right. The outside fields were being tended to and the burnt crops and bushes were being removed and the blackened soil turned. There was plenty of work for everyone and everyone was seeing to it without complaint.

"Good morning Captain." Chezeleste said as she approached me with a slight smirk on her face. "Sleep well?" She asked with her voice dripping with innuendo, and I knew what she was referring to.

"Yes, quite well." I replied with a knowing smirk of my own.

"Well, in future try to keep things quieter or you may find yourself in trouble that your rank can't get you out of." Chezeleste said quietly, almost under her breath, as she leaned in toward me. "Not that I care one way or the other, she looks delightful and would be hard to pass up, I admit." Chezeleste finished with a smirk and a wink.

"Understood." I said with a slightly embarrassed smile. "Now to the business at hand, what did you need to see me about?" I asked as I straightened up while wiping the smirk off my face.

"Of course Captain." Chezeleste replied with a nod as she also straightened up. "We are starting to clean up and get things in order around here as you can see." She started out and I began to nod my agreement.