Brian's Coach Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am sorry Coach," said Brian ashamed for having cum so soon.

"It is not a problem," said Coach as he settled down beside the boy and gently kissed his lips. Brian responded by returning the kiss and then curling into Coach's arms. Coach fully embraced the young man and pulled him close, relishing in the wonderful feel of him. Coach knew he could get used to this type of physical connection with Brian and knowing Brian would respond in return. He gently caressed the young man's back and thighs and Brian indeed did try to pull in even closer.

Over the next few minutes, nothing was said between them; both longing for the contact each offered. Coach finally started focusing his attention on Brian's bubble butt and Brian responded to the attention. As Coach started focusing on his ass, Brian spread his legs all the more; allowing Coach easier access.

"Get that cute ass up where I can give it some attention," said Coach silently pulling away. Brian turned around and raised his ass to offer up to the Coach.

Coach had not seen the young mans ass that close up before and had a new appreciation for it. It was a muscular bubble butt with a nice trail of hair that just begged for attention. Coach wasted no time and quickly dove his tongue into the inviting opening. The kid's ass tasted so good and opened up like a flower, allowing him to probe even deeper. It was not long before Brian was moaning and begging for more. Coach reached over to the nightstand and brought out a bottle of lube and spread some on both his finger and the boy's ass. He then gentled started working his finger into the boy's tight ass; knowing how hungry it really was for his cock. After a few minutes, Coach could see Brian's cock was rock hard again and dripping precum. Coach reached around and gave it a couple of pumps, causing a cry of moans from Brian, whose face was buried into the pillow.

"Fuck me Coach," pleaded Brian to him and then added, "You know I want your big coach cock in my tight ass, please."

"Spin your ass around then and I will give you want you need boy," said Coach as he helped Brian move on the bed and raise his legs up high, opening up his ass again for the Coach.

Coach got in behind Brian again and started to rub his lubed cock up and down the boy's ass crack; probing and making small attempts to enter the hole. He knew Brian was only used to the slim dildo and Coach's big cock would make more of a demand on his ass. Coach didn't want to hurt him and so took it slow and tried to be gentle.

"You need to push out and try to relax," said Coach as he worked the head in just slightly. Brian grimaced slightly but kept working to accepting the big cock in his tight ass. He knew it would be sore later, but well worth the effort as he wanted to please the Coach. After a couple of the big inches went in, he felt the pain start to reduce and he was able to have Coach slide in further; finally feeling the mans pubic hair crushed against his ass checks. Brian was so happy to have taken Coach's big cock in all the way and his body was tingling everywhere. Brian had never felt so full and sexual all at the same time and his cock felt like it would burst with pressure. He looked down and his cock was flowing precum like never before, puddling up on his stomach.

"Is that what you wanted son?" asked Coach as he leaned in and kissed Brian. Brian could feel the shift of weight and position and quickly wrapped his legs around the Coach's waist; locking them into position.

"Yes Sir, that is what I wanted," quickly came his reply.

Coach looked down at the beautiful body wrapped around his and was overwhelmed both with desire and yet wanting the moment to last forever.

"Keep your legs locked behind me and let's move to the edge of the bed," said Coach as he gently drug Brian to the edge of the bed and then positioned him where he could fuck the boy. Brian unlocked his legs as Coach pulled his cock out a little, still keeping the head in the boy's ass. Coach gently started fucking him and slowly built up speed, alternating between fast, slow and stop.

"Fuck Coach, that feels so good," was all Brian could mutter as the Coach fucked his ass. It was not long before sweat was rolling off Coach's chest and he knew that he was not far from cumming.

"I am close boy. Do you want a load of Coach cum in your ass?" asked Coach almost breathless as he continued to pump the boy's ass.

"Yes, yes, yes," came the reply from Brian as each pump from Coach corresponded to a reply. Brian reached up and started to pump his own cock, and then both men blew at the same time; Brian's shots landing on his chin. Coach continued to pump more slowly for a few seconds, depositing his cum in the boy's accepting ass. Finally Coach leaned down close to the boy and kissed him, still with his cock planted in the young ass.

Both men's bodies spasm slightly over the next few seconds until Coach stood and pulled his cock from the boy's and then rolled onto the bed; very lovingly pulling Brian to him. Not a word was said for several minutes as Coach held the boy in his arms; both savoring every moment of the time.

"So, did I live up to the expectations on the video?" asked Coach softly to Brian.

"Absolutely," he replied and then added "But I may need another run at it to be sure."

"We have all weekend to try," came Coach's response and hoping the weekend would just be the start.

12