Brian's Sleepwalking Adventure Pt. 02

Story Info
The Hunt.
1.1k words
4.22
15.3k
0
2

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 11/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirBosk1
SirBosk1
16 Followers

This story is based on what may be an urban myth from my college days. A fraternity brother told me about the incident after my own adventure, described in my story "Pledge Class Payback" so I believe it to be true. When I asked about it, no one could remember the actual names or years or the fraternity. However, it fed my imagination and inspired me to write this story. It is based on a "true incident" with a lot of embellishments. All persons, names, places, events, and descriptions, are purely fictional. Any resemblance to actual persons, names, places, events, or descriptions, is totally unintentional and a pure coincidence. That is, except for the "urban myth" about a sleep walking football frat brother and his abandonment in another town. It starts a bit slow so please be patient..

This story contains scenes of kidnapping, non consensual exhibitionism, bondage, spanking, water sports, CFNM, forced homosexual acts and other erotic themes between adults of college age or older. If such subjects are offensive, uninteresting or if you are a minor (i.e., child) please leave now. This work is copyright by the author and commercial use is prohibited without permission. Personal/private copies are permitted only if complete including the copyright notice. The author would appreciate your comments -- pro and con, including constructive criticism, and suggestions.

Chapter 4, The Hunt

Brian was running down an alley behind the laundry and the other stores in the strip mall when he finally stopped to look around to see if he was being followed.

He had no idea where he was and he was totally naked.

What the hell was going on? Where was he? What was he doing there naked and who had taken him there?

He relaxed a bit, no one was following.

He needed clothes. The chill of the morning was shrinking his already tiny pecker and he needed to find out where he was and get back to the school without getting arrested.

Looking around he figured out he was behind a strip mall that butted up against a mature blue collar neighborhood with small white frame houses, mostly built just after WW II.

There was a combination of small dumpsters and garbage cans lining the alley. Maybe …

He started scrounging in the cans. First finding one blue flip flop that just fit and then finding a translucent plastic shower curtain with pale blue fish on it. Remembering a movie he had seen recently, he pulled the curtain out and using a piece of broken glass, he cut the curtain into a poncho.

Taking a short length of twine from a stack of discarded news papers, he tied the curtain around his waist, cinching it closed to at least block the wind and cover his nudity. It didn't cover everything, ending just below his athletic ass and crotch but it made him technically, "decent."

Slightly limping with only one flip flop he worked he way down the street. His strong muscular legs were completely exposed but he was proud he had solved his clothing problem. He began looking for something better now that he was no longer "nude."

Finally he had covered the whole block without finding something better to wear. He had found some discarded stale donuts behind a diner and was no longer hungry.

Fed and clothed, he felt pretty good.

Suddenly, he heard men yelling and a horn beeping repeatedly. He spun around to see what was going on.

Behind him was a beat up red pick up truck. There were at least two men in the cab and more in the back. It had just turned into the alley.

It was headed his way, the driver pounding on the horn. The men in the back were yelling and shaking their fists.

He started running. His flip flop flew off his foot.

A good 440 runner and sprinter, he had speed but with no shoes and no knowledge of where he was, he was handicapped.

Being the cocky god like creature he thought he was, he was not afraid. He had always won. The truck couldn't drive through the yards and no one could catch him on foot.

He crossed the street and started running cross country through yards, thinking they couldn't catch him in the grass.

He easily hurdled hedges and low fences loping along like a buck deer through the meadow.

Neighbors, hearing all the noise, looked out to see what the commotion was all about.

They saw a tall powerfully built nearly naked young man streak through the back of their yard.

The shower curtain was streaming behind him, fully exposing his pumping ass.

Many laughed, while others yelled at him, calling him a pervert.

A few of the younger men joined the chase.

The men standing in the back of the truck spotted him again and directed the driver on a parallel path, easily keeping pace with him.

Their prey was in sight. They knew who they were chasing and why. This was great sport!

After 3 blocks, finally running all out, he was tiring quickly and stopped.

His side was stitching and the scratches along his lower legs and thighs were beginning to burn.

He was sweating despite the cool temperature.

He didn't realize it but his improvised poncho was sticking to him, making it almost invisible.

He was virtually nude again!

Seeing their chance, the men in the back of the truck had the driver stop.

They jumped out of the truck bed and gave chase on foot.

Catching his second wind, Brian, knowing he was very fast, figured he could out run anyone.

What he didn't realize was that his pursuers were most of the defensive backfield of the opposite team in the Big Game.

These guys had speed almost equal to his and they were fresh while he was winded.

Within a half a block they had tackled him and had him pinned down on his belly, two of them sitting on him. These were big powerful pissed off men. He wasn't going anywhere.

To make matters worse, the twine had broken and the curtain no longer covered him. What did cover him was transparent.

His perfect muscular ass was exposed. He was breathing heavily, covered in dew from the wet grass and barefoot.

Luke walked up and grabbed him by the hair, yanking his head back.

Spitting in his face he yelled, "well, pervert, we've got you now. You're going to be sorry you asshole. I've been looking forward to this since my Mom called me. Brian isn't it?"

Brian's heart sank. This guy knew who he was! He was caught! He was screwed!

Little did Brian know how prophetic that thought was.

SirBosk1
SirBosk1
16 Followers