Brian's Stepdaughter, Brian's Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
His trysts with stepdaughter continues.
2.3k words
4.36
191.8k
80
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 01/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is the continuation of "Brian's Stepdaughter, Brian's Slut," now being told from his side.

------------------

I've been having a sexual affair with my stepdaughter, Autumn, for over a year now.

Now nineteen, she has to still be the horniest little bitch I had encountered in all my years I had slept with women–and even a man (the latter only when I wanted to satisfy my curiosity for gay sex when I was twenty).

Not that my wife–and Autumn's mother– wasn't hot. God, even if she was eighteen years older than I was, Karen was sexy in her own right with the curvy ass and big tits I went for, along with being great in bed (generic as the sex with her was) and could suck cock like a professional.

But even with all these attributes, there were things that Karen wouldn't do in bed in the year we had been married, such as let me fuck her from behind, for one.

She may have given award winning blow jobs, but she never swallowed cum, not even letting me shoot it on her beautiful tits.

The only place I could really cum was in her cunt or in a condom, and after awhile, that could even get stale. And forget about me even asking to let me put my cock in her ass. That was definitely off limits.

Karen did get me off, but not as well as Autumn would.

As her mother pretty much gave me vanilla sex when she was home (she traveled a great deal for her job) and was good at it, her hot daughter was indeed a total slut for me.

Autumn not only loved to fuck in possibly every position out there besides missionary or riding my dick (though she also did both), she also liked taking it from behind and up the ass.

She also loved talking dirty while we fucked, something Karen never did.

She was also an expert cocksucker, swallowing load after load of my jizz without complaint. During the times we'd fuck, Autumn would either let me pull out and cum all over her, drop to her knees and suck me off, or let me shoot my load in her ass.

She was also the first woman that let me jerk off on her face without bitching about cum getting in her hair or other places.

Autumn and I had started fucking not long after Karen and I had gotten married and Karen had been away on a business trip at the time.

I had come upon Autumn screwing her boyfriend at the time in my and Karen's bedroom, when she was clearly told by her mother not to bring guys home when Karen was away.

I didn't say it at the time, but I had been so turned on watching my horny stepdaughter bouncing up and down on her boyfriend's large cock and seeing the look on his face when he shot off inside of her.

My own dick had gotten rock hard watching them fuck, and I had to have a piece of that hot, teenage body myself.

So I had gotten the idea of making a video on my cell phone of them having sex, which I had blackmailed Autumn with a short time later when she discovered she and her lover hadn't been alone in the house after all.

Funny thing was at the time, we hadn't really liked each other; she thought I was an arrogant asshole, and as sexy as I secretly found Autumn, I also thought that she was a spoiled little blond bitch with big tits, thinking that was all she needed to skirt by in life.

Within minutes of showing her the sex video on my phone, though, I had her naked on her knees, with my cock in her mouth. I had put my hands on both sides of Autumn's head, bucking my hips and fucked her beautiful young face before my cum flooded her expert mouth.

"Swallow it, slut," I demanded, still gripping her head. "Take all that cum down. Your mother won't do it....I want to watch you swallow."

Autumn complied, taking down every shot of my sperm. Afterwards, I had rewarded her with a royal pussy eating I was sure she'd never gotten from any of her boyfriends before we would fuck for the first time right there on the couch.

I was the second cock she'd had that day, but at that point, she was now going to be my own personal slut.

It was a total turn on for me how much she'd loved being treated like a filthy slut by me and even being called one the entire time I had given her pussy a good pounding.

When I was ready to explode again, I quickly pulled out and straddled Autumn's hot body, jacking my cock hard before I had shot off, covering nearly my stepdaughter's entire body in cum before I rubbed my dick around her face, putting the last shots of it there.

It had been a close call; we had just finished that first sexual tryst before we heard Karen pull into the driveway.

We had grabbed our clothes and taken off upstairs, me fully dressed again and the video of Autumn screwing her boyfriend long erased from my phone by the time my wife came in the door while Autumn showered.

That night in bed, I couldn't get what Autumn and I had done out of my mind, and was horny again as a result.

Needless to say, Karen had gotten the fucking of a lifetime while I was careful enough not to call out her daughter's name as I climaxed into my wife's pussy.

"Wow," Karen had panted and laughed when we finished, "I should get a welcome home greeting like that more often."

--------------------------------------------

The week Karen had gone on another trip, I had come home for lunch and was incredibly aroused; it had been over three days since I'd had sex with my wife, and even longer since Autumn and I had had a good fuck of our own.

She had sensed this and instead of food, I ended up on the dining room floor, my throbbing member buried in my equally horny stepdaughter's cunt after she'd given me a great blow job to get me going even more.

"You dirty slut," I grunted as Autumn rode my cock. "You filthy bitch, fuck that dick! You know you want this!"

"Yes," she hissed, not letting up on the assault her cunt was making on my stiff prick. "I love being your dirty fuck slut, Brian. You like how my pussy feels around your big hard cock? Fuck me, baby, yes!"

"Autumn, oh fuck, your slutty little pussy feels fucking amazing."

"Brian, I never want to stop fucking you. I love having your dick in every hole in my body. I love being a dirty slut for you. I want to do all the fuck things Mom won't do."

Thrusting up with my hips, I pumped into Autumn. She moaned again as I thrust harder. Her orgasm approached and she rode me faster, screaming at me to make my dirty slut cum for me before she finally exploded.

"See that table?" she hissed when she was able to catch her breath again. "I want you to fuck your slut on it right now."

I then pushed her off my body, getting up and dragging Autumn to the table. It had been Karen's prized oak dining room set she'd gotten when we were married, and it was seldom used except for company.

I didn't even want to imagine the reaction she'd have if she knew I was fucking another woman on it, much less her own daughter.

When it came to sex, Autumn held no boundaries where and when she wanted to fuck, and her mother's dining room table wasn't sacred either. She was the ultimate slut in my book, and I couldn't get enough.

I had Autumn's legs around my shoulders as I shoved in and out of her wet cunt again and again. Looking into my eyes, she opened her mouth but no sound came out.

She felt so fucking good wrapped around my cock; I couldn't even recall in all the great sex I'd had with Karen being so damn hot.

I pounded her deeper and harder; while I was still fucking Autumn, I was able to suck on her tits a little.

"That's it, Brian," she panted, thrusting in time with me right there on the table. "Give your slut a good, hard fucking right here on this table."

"You love this, don't you? You're such a dirty slut fucking your mama's husband, you know that? You're a little cock-hungry bitch slut, and you're getting fucked like one!"

"Oh God yes!" Autumn cried. "I love it! I love being such a slut for you! Fuck me!"

As I felt my own orgasm build faster with each thrust, I knew Autumn was about there by the way she bucked her hips wildly.

Suddenly her hands gripped my ass; leaving me only seconds before I was about to go over the edge when she came.

"Get on your knees," I ordered as I quickly pulled out and jacked my dick. "I'm going to fucking cum."

Autumn did as she was told; soon after, my balls tightened and released, shooting my load all over her face and tits.

She then came up and pulled me into a kiss, giving me an instinct to lick my own cum off her face while she massaged the sperm on her tits into her skin.

"You better get back to work," she said, giving me a sexy stare before heading up to shower. "There's more tonight of where that came from. And you know I'll be ready for it."

--------------------------------------------

"I know what you want," Autumn said seductively that night while we were in my bedroom. Her hands were brushing her tits over her nightgown, knowing how much it was turning me on.

"And what would that be?" I asked, laying back on the bed totally naked.

"You want to fuck both my holes," she answered with an evil smile, pulling off her nightgown and joining me in bed. "You want that cock in my pussy and then in my ass."

My dick hard as a rock, I nodded. "My little slut knows what I like."

Going to her bedroom totally nude and then returning with some lube, Autumn had found put one leg on the bed and was using her hands to lube up her ass.

Watching her, my cock was now throbbing as she got on the bed on all fours and wiggled her ass at me.

"Pick a hole," she said. "Your little slut is ready for you to put it in the hole you choose."

Getting right behind her, I had her ass and pussy staring at me. Her pussy was wet, so decided to give it a good fucking first.

I guided my cock to the slick opening; the head of my pressed against her hole and slid right in. Placing both hands on her hips, I then proceeded to push deeper into her, gradually picking up my thrusts.

"Oh God, yes!" Autumn cried, pushing back against my cock. "Fuck your slut! I want to feel all of you in me!"

With her still pushing back, I plunged further until entire shaft buried in her. My balls were hitting against her ass as I was hearing her grunt faster and faster.

"You like that, baby? You like getting fucked from behind like the slut you are?"

"Yes...." she panted.

"Yes what, slut?"

"I like being fucked from behind!"

"And you're a slut?" I asked, thrusting even more.

"YES! I'M YOUR SLUT!!!" she yelled.

I then picked up the pace, fucking Autumn intensely as she screamed into the pillow. She had hit her orgasm.

About a minute later after she'd cum, Autumn spoke. "Fuck me in the ass just like you did my pussy. Go slow at first, then do me as hard as you can. I want to be as dirty and slutty as you like. I want you to fuck my ass and feel you cum in it."

The combination of the lube she had put there and the moisture from her pussy had made my cock gradually sliding into her back door easy.

Going in and out slow enough at first, she begged for more of my cock. Once her asshole had gotten used to my dick being in there, I began fucking her with fury.

"You really are a little fuck slut," I grunted as I went in and out of her bunghole. "Only sluts like to take it in the ass! Didn't you say you were a slut? Tell me again what a dirty bitch slut you are!"

"Yes...I'm a slut. Such a slut that likes it up my ass! Fuck me...fuck my ass, Brian...."

"Damn right," I panted, fucking harder now. "You love taking your mama's husband's dick in all your holes, just like a slut should."

While I continued to pound her asshole as much as I could without hurting her, I reached around to finger Autumn's clit as I felt my orgasm approach.

A few more quick, hard thrusts and I began blasting a hot load of cum into my stepdaughter's ass.

She too had begun to cum, her body shuddering before my final thrust pushed my cock into her ass all the way until I was completely drained of spunk. I then slowly took my wilting dick out of her and we both lay face down on the bed.

We were both exhausted from the session we just had, falling asleep shortly after. Her mother would be home the next day and it would be back to traditional sex for awhile.

In the meantime, I couldn't wait until the next opportunity for Autumn to be a total slut for me again.