Brian's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had finished the dishes, and was standing at the counter eating some cereal when he caught movement out of the corner of his eye. He turned in time to see his aunt walking unsteadily past the table and into the kitchen. She had wrapped herself in the blanket, but it hung open enough in front for him to see nearly to her crotch when she walked. He quickly turned to face the counter as he called out a greeting to her.

"Hope I didn't wake you." he said, keeping his eyes staring at the bowl of cereal.

"Ugh. No, I just can't sleep on that couch anymore." she responded, reaching out and grabbing her sweater. "I'm going to head back home." As she turned away from the table, she lost her balance and nearly fell.

"You sure you're alright to drive?" Brian said, finally turning to face her. "Maybe I should drive you home."

Julie raised her hand to her head, forcing a smile. "That might be a good idea." she replied, gripping the back of a chair as she wobbled unsteadily on her feet. "Just give me a few minutes to get dressed."

She turned and grabbed the wall, with her other hand as she started back toward the living room. Released from her grasp, the blanket fell to the floor, giving Brian a brief glimpse of her naked body, including her shaved pubic area. Brian quickly turned back toward the counter and waited for her to call him.

Brian ended up half carrying her to the car, and even had to hook her seat belt. As he pulled out of the driveway, and started down the street, he felt her hand on his thigh. He looked over at her, and she smiled at him, slowly pulling her hand away. They drove for several blocks before Julie finally rallied enough courage to speak. She took a deep breath and turned sideways, feeling her sweater brushing against her nipples.

"So, uhm, how was it?" she said, trying to sound casual, like she was asking about a movie.

Brian looked at her questioningly, but his face started to blush.

"Oh, come on! I could hear you all the way in the living room. It was obvious what was going on." she said, feeling warm moisture oozing from her pussy as memories from the night before filled her head.

"Uhm, well, It was alright, I guess." he said, not knowing how else to respond.

"It sounded a lot more than alright to me." she said, smiling at him, "Although, now that you mention it, it was over kind of quick."

Brian stared at her, almost driving off the side of the road. He quickly swerved back into his lane, putting both hands on the wheel.

"It's alright, Brian. You just have to learn some control, learn to make it last." Julie said, "And that will come. I'm sure your mom can help with it."

Brian's head snapped sideways, and he looked at his aunt open mouthed.

"What?" she said, staring at him, a smile lifting the corners of her mouth. "From the sound of things, she enjoyed it too! It's just, well, when I make love with a man, I like to make it last a bit longer that's all."

"What!" Brian said, pulling the car to a stop. "You think mom and I?"

"I said I heard you guys. Cripes, who couldn't, with your bed banging the wall and your mom moaning." she stopped, looking at her nephew as she too started to blush. "Of course, I was doing a bit of moaning myself. I mean, I walked down to the hallway and saw her door open, and your door closed, and the banging and the moaning."

"I was by myself!" Brian cried, "I mean, after what the two of you put me through, I needed some relief. You mean, mom was ..."

"You mean, you were alone? Well Then your mom must have opened her door to hear, and she probably heard me. I, I bet she thinks the same thing I did." Julie said, smiling.

"What are you smiling about? Mom thinks we had sex. She's going to explode!" Brian said, his hands gripping the steering wheel.

"Somehow I doubt that." Julie said, reaching out to touch his thigh again. "I mean, if she were so opposed to it, don't you think she would have done something last night, something other than open her door and masturbate while listening to what she thought was us?"

"She'll never believe it if we say nothing happened." Brian said, staring at his aunt. "What are we going to do?"

"Well, like I said, she can't get too upset. And as for what we are going to do, I have an idea." Julie replied, smiling as she unhooked her seat belt and bent over, slowly lowering her face into his lap.

"Now hurry up and get me home." she added, her fingers grasping at his zipper.

Brian just nodded, as he felt her fingers wrap around his cock, pulling it free. There was an almost immediate feeling of warmth, as he felt her wrap her lips around the head, her tongue swirling about teasingly. He tensed, feeling her slowly move her mouth downward, taking him in, inch by inch.

Julie felt the car lurch forward as she mouth slid down Brian's shaft. She stopped, reaching out to grab his leg, pulling it up off the accelerator pedal. The car slowed down, but as soon as she released his leg, and resumed sucking his cock, she felt the car lurch forward again. Reluctantly, she slid her mouth from his cock, and sat up. She didn't want to stop, but she didn't want to get pulled over with his cock in her mouth either.

"Maybe we better wait until we get home." she said, her hand gently squeezing his cock. "I don't want to cause an accident."

Brian just nodded, as he slowed to turn down the street Julie lived on, relieved that she had decided to wait. As they pulled into her driveway, Julie reached up, pressing the garage door remote, and the door slowly opened. Brian breathed a sigh of relief. He had been wondering how he was going to get from the car to the house with his cock sticking straight out. As the garage door slowly closed, Julie jumped out, urging Brian to follow her. Brian left the keys in the ignition as he followed his aunt into the house, his eyes glued to her butt. Julie shivered in anticipation of what was about to happen, a mixture of the wrongness of what she was about to do, and the simple fact that Brian's cock was at least as big as she had imagined. It was enough to make her pussy dripping wet in anticipation. She was so nervous it took her several attempts to get the keys in the door. Brian was standing directly behind her, his body so close, when she moved, her ass brushed against his still stiff cock.

Grabbing his hand, she rushed through the house, straight to her bedroom. She had thought about getting him to use his tongue on her, but she was so hot, she couldn't wait to feel him inside her. As they stepped through the doorway into the bedroom, Julie began tearing her clothes off, throwing them haphazardly across the room. Brian followed suit, although a bit more slowly. Julie couldn't wait, and began helping him, her mouth and hands searching his body, as she peeled his clothes off.

She stepped to the bed, pulling him with her. As they fell onto the bed, Julie twisted, positioning herself astride him. Grabbing his cock with her hand, she raised her hips and placed the head against her fluid drenched opening, marveling at its size. If anything, it seemed even bigger, as she slowly lowered herself onto it, feeling her insides stretch to accommodate him. She lowered herself onto the cock, until she felt completely filled, her whole body beginning to shake with the sensation.

Looking down between them she realized there was at least another inch separating there bodies. She slowly raised herself up, watching as his cock slid out, making a soft popping noise. "My god, he's even bigger." she thought, her hand gripping the base of his cock, as she slowly slid it back in,

"It's got to be almost nine inches long and I can't even close my fingers around it."

Again she slid down, until she felt like she was going to burst. She looked down between them, and instead of seeing a slightly smaller gap, it seemed to have grown. She had never felt so filled in her life. She eased back up, her pussy gripping at the massive cock, as she slid up the length of it. Again, there was a popping noise as she let his cock slide free. She stared at it. The head had become a deep red, and swollen to unbelievable proportions. She could see the veins popping out all along its length, pulsing with the blood they contained.

Brian remained motionless, watching his aunt's expression, as with each full stroke, his cock grew even larger. With the fourth downward stroke, he watched her shudder, as inch by inch, his fully erect cock impaled her. He looked up at her, noticing the beads of sweat forming on her brow as she stopped, a full two inches of his cock still exposed. Then to his surprise, she pushed herself into a sitting position, grinding her pelvis in little circles. Her body slowly sank further until he felt and saw their pelvis' touch.

Her body began to shake, and she started moaning. Julie tilted her head back, crying out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Her whole body was shaking, her pussy walls straining as they clamped down around the massive cock. She started cumming, her body filling with the mixture of pain and pleasure as her pussy tried to pull in and then expel the massive intruder. Of their own accord, her hips began to gyrate, the pressure against her womb increasing, as the huge pole pushed deep into her, rubbing across her cervix. The sensation was a mixture of pain and pleasure unlike anything Julie had ever felt before.

"Oh, god. Fuck me Brian." she cried out falling forward, her breasts pressing into Brian's chest, her head falling against his shoulder.

Brian reached out, grabbing Julie's ass as he began to slowly thrust upwards, feeling the head of his cock striking against something deep within her. His fingers dug into her flesh, pulling her downward as he drove his hips upward, their bodies slamming together. Julie lost all sense of herself, as she felt his cock deeper inside her than anyone had ever been. The pain had disappeared, leaving behind only a dull feeling of being completely stuffed. Another wave of pleasure washed through her, and she cried out, biting down on the skin of Brian's shoulder.

Brian grabbed her, rolling her over onto her back, as he continued sliding his cock in and out, keeping a steady rhythm that was driving her insane. She could feel his cock pulsing, and it had become very warm, almost hot. She lifted her legs, locking them around his thighs as he moved in and out of her, steady consistent strokes.

"Oh god, cum in me, Brian. I need to feel you fill me." she cried out, her fingers leaving scratch marks in his back.

"I don't think I can." Brian said, grabbing her legs and pulling them up onto his shoulders. "I've never been able to cum when I get like this." he said through gritted teeth as he increased his pace, really driving into her. "Kelly would have stopped me before this." he added, forcing her legs up even higher as he took long rapid strokes, pulling almost all the way out before slamming back into her.

Julie believed him. She liked big cocks, in fact she loved them, but it was all she could do not to beg him to stop.

Julie looked down between her legs, watching as Brian's cock moved in and out of her, the shaft glistening with her juices. His movements were becoming frantic. She could see sweat forming on his brow, as he pushed her legs even further up, until her knees were almost touching her shoulders. His arms were shaking, and his eyes were glazed over. She called out his name but he didn't respond, just kept shoving into her. She bit down hard on her lip to keep from screaming for him to stop.

"You can do this." she told herself, as Brian began shaking, driving his cock fully into her.

She felt his cock throbbing as it stretched her even more. His movements became frenzied, his face contorted as he strained to drive even deeper into her. Julie looked down and watched as his cock drove into her causing her belly to rise and fall. She watched as Brian's cock slid in and out, it's entire length coated in a slick film of her juices. As unbelievable as it seemed, she was certain his cock had grown even more, the veins along the shaft seemed to be pulsing visibly.

"O, god, Oh, Uh ,Oh god." she cried out, her body tightening, her legs forcing themselves out of his grasp as they tried to straighten. "Oooooohhh Gawdddd" she cried out, her whole body convulsing as a massive orgasm swept through her. She felt Brian slide from her. It felt like he was pulling her insides out as his cock slipped free. Tears were running down her face, and her whole body felt drained. She tried to move, to sit up, but all she could do was open her eyes and stare at him.

Brian's cock was sticking straight out, or almost straight, gravity having it's effect on the monstrous thing.

"I'm sorry, Brian." she whimpered, her eyes glued to his massive member. "I just can't. I want to but I can't."

"It's alright, Aunt Julie." he whispered, reaching out to touch her cheek. "I didn't think you could. I don't think anybody can."

Julie looked at her nephew, and smiled, as her hand reached out to lightly touch his swollen member, jerking back slightly at the obvious heat. She moved toward him, her lips parting, as she wrapped both hands around him, stroking his member as her lips stretched to encircle the massive head. It was all she could do to slip her lips over the blood engorged tip, her hands moving up and down the shaft as her tongue swirled across the opening. It seemed to be enough, as his hips bucked, and his cock flexed. He cried out, as a massive load of semen erupted from him, filling her mouth faster than she could swallow. Sperm was squirting out past her lips and spraying across both of their bodies, as he cried out, his cock erupting again and again into her mouth until she thought she might drown.

Brian pulled his aunt's car into the driveway, parking it beside his mother's. He had wanted to walk home, but his aunt had insisted he take the car, explaining that she couldn't even walk much less drive a car. He had finally accepted, promising to bring it back later in the day, and have mom pick him up.

He was still in a daze from what had transpired. He had actually thought he might be able to cum inside his aunt. He had almost done it, almost. Her oral completion was in itself quite an accomplishment, and her demand that they try again in a couple of days left him hopeful. At least she had been willing to put an effort into pleasing him, and a desire to try and complete what he had come to believe was the impossible.

Brian had just left when the phone rang. Julie rolled to the edge of the bed and reached out, grabbing the receiver.

"Hello." she said, falling back onto the bed, smiling as she felt more cum oozing from her pussy.

"Julie, this is Lisa. Is Brian over there?"

"Uhm, no. He left a while ago. I was still a bit tipsy when I woke up, so he gave me a ride home." she answered, feeling a bit guilty.

"What, last night wasn't enough for you?" Lisa said, a hint of anger and something else in her voice.

"What are you talking about." Julie replied, trying to sound innocent. "I was on the couch all night, and I never even saw him. I did however, hear a lot of noises coming from down the hallway. It sounded like the two of you were having a good time."

"Don't lie to me!" Lisa shouted. "I heard you guys fucking!"

"What you heard was Brian beating off in his room. Oh, and maybe a bit of me lying on the couch, satisfying my little itch while I listened to what I thought was you two going at it like rabbits." Julie said, wincing at the partial truth of what she was saying.

"So, you guys didn't? Oh, thank god. I'm sorry Julie." Lisa said, her voice filled with relief.

"Not so fast." Julie said, "I said we didn't do anything last night. This morning, however ..."

"You didn't. My god, Julie how could you?" Lisa said, anger returning to her voice.

"What do you mean how could I?" Julie said, her own anger taking over. "Are you going to try and tell me that you weren't in your room, masturbating to images of your own son. Christ Lisa, we sat around half the night cock teasing the poor kid, sent him to bed with a raging hard-on, masturbated so that he could listen to us, and you want to know how could I? Dammit girl, as horny as that boy was, you're lucky he didn't just take you last night when he walked you to bed."

"Oh, and one more thing. You know how he told you he swells up when he fucks. He wasn't exaggerating. That bulge you saw in his pants was just an appetizer." Julie finished, and hung up the phone, smiling to herself. She knew that Lisa wouldn't be able to resist, not now. Let her find out for herself just how big Brian could get.

Lisa just sat on her bed, her mind panicking. She tried sorting through the jumbled emotions and thoughts, but her mind wouldn't respond. She knew Julie was right about last night. But that wasn't the problem. More of a problem was Lisa's own reaction to what had happened. More important was Julie's comment about Brian swelling up. But the most important thing, the one that Lisa had been trying to deny, was simple. The line in the sand between normal behavior and incest had already been crossed, if not by her recent fantasies about Brian, then surely by her behavior last night. She had presented herself to him as a sexual being, and that couldn't be undone. Julie's actions this morning were mere completion of a sexual act they both had started last night. A sexual act she herself must finish.

Lisa heard the front door open and close. She slid to the side of the bed, placing her hands at her sides and standing up. Her stomach churned and she felt nervous, afraid of what she was about to do. She took a deep breath and steadied herself before walking to her bedroom door.

"Brian?" she called out, her voice cracking. "Is that you?"

"Yeah, mom. I just got back from taking Aunt Julie home." he responded, feeling a bit nervous.

"Could you come in her for a minute?" she said, straining to keep her voice steady.

"Oh god!" he thought, "She knows. I'm in for it now."

He walked down the hallway, carefully adjusting his cock, which still hadn't completely softened. When he reached her door, he paused for a moment, taking several deep breaths to steady his nerves. Opening the door he walked in, forcing a casual smile to his face.

"Hi, mom. What's up?" he said walking over to the bed.

Lisa was sitting on the edge of the bed, still in her nightgown. She smiled up at him hesitantly, her eyes gazing briefly at the bulge in his pants. It was less noticeable than last night, but still prominent enough to draw her attention.

"Come sit down." she said, patting the bed beside her.

Brian walked over and sat down next to her, feeling nervous. He had washed up before leaving his aunt's but he was sure he still smelled of sweat and sex. As Brian sat down next to her, Lisa swallowed hard, trying to sort out how she was going to do this. Still not believing she was actually going to. Her breasts were tingling, and she felt a dampness growing between her legs. The mere thought of what she was about to do had her excited.

"Brian, it's about last night." she began, her voice feeling shaky.

"It's alright, mom." Brian said, his eyes looking down at the floor.

"No, it's not alright. I mean, what happened last night, well it shouldn't have happened but it did. I can't change that. I don't know if I want to. I mean, well, last night I, I mean your aunt and I, well we teased you. I guess it was because of your uhm, your ..." she paused, her eyes glued to his crotch.

"It's because of the size of your cock." My god, she actually said it!

Brian looked up at her, a shocked look on his face. He started to speak but she placed a finger to his lips.

"What we did was wrong." she continued, leaving her finger against his lips, as she wondered if she should admit to knowing about him and his aunt. Deciding against that, she just stared at him.