Brian's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to make that right, if you'll let me." she said, her hand reaching up and sliding the strap of her nightgown off her shoulder.

Brian watched as his mother slowly eased the straps of her nightgown off her shoulders. The silk fabric slid down, catching momentarily on her erect nipples before slipping down around her waist. She stood up, and the thing fell to the floor. He gasped, staring at her as she moved between his legs, her hands reaching out to grasp his head, pulling it to her bosom.

"No more teasing." she whispered, guiding his mouth to her breast.

Brian's mouth opened, and he accepted her nipple, biting down lightly as his tongue flicked across it, sending shivers of pleasure through Lisa's body. She released his head, her hands falling to his shoulders as he grasped both of her breasts and began running his rough tongue across the nipples, and along the inner flesh. What had started as a dampness between her legs was no completely wet. She stepped backward, pulling him with her until he was kneeling before her. Her hands guided his mouth across her flat stomach, encouraging his exploration of her body.

He paused momentarily when his lips brushed against the neatly trimmed hair, his eyes looking up at her as if to say "Are you sure?". She just nodded, her hands guiding him lower, guiding his tongue to her most private spot. His first touch made her almost collapse, her knees started to buckle.

"Maybe I better lay down." she whispered, holding his head against her as she moved to the edge of the bed.

As her legs came into contact with the bed, his tongue flicked out, brushing across her opening. Her legs buckled and she fell backwards onto the bed, pulling him with her. Sensing her excitement, he flicked his tongue out again, brushing up the entire length of her opening, pausing momentarily to give special attention to the tiny nub of her clit.

"Oh, god!" she cried, her hands pulling him tightly against her as her hips bucked upwards, forcing more contact.

He went at her with renewed vigor, his tongue working her into a frenzy. In moments, she was panting heavily, her body shaking as the first orgasm washed through her. As it subsided, it took with it, the last of her reservations. She gave in to her desires totally, her hands holding his head to her cunt, as she ground against his tongue. Ever flick sending shivers through her entire body. She closed her eyes, concentrating on the pleasure emanating from her groin, as his tongue dove in and out of her, pausing every other thrust to draw circles against her swollen clit. She was just a pussy, with her son's mouth devouring her. With closed eyes she watched as the giant tongue drove in and out, sending her climbing to another orgasm.

In her mind, the tongue slowly changed, growing longer, and thicker, a head forming on the tip, She knew what she needed, knew what she had to have. She pulled him to her, lifting him from the floor. Her hands reached between them, tearing open his pants, as she sought the object of her base desire. She gasped as her hand reached it, her fingers to small to encircle its girth. She looked up into his eyes and saw the concern, the fear.

"It's alright, baby." she whispered. "It's what I want, what I need. Please baby!"

Brian slid his pants to the floor, as is mother shifted under him, guiding his cock to the swollen lips of her entrance. The first contact made her jerk, and she looked up at him, a slight smile coming to her lips, as she guided him into her opening. Her legs locked around his, as he slowly thrust forward, his eyes locked on hers.

"God, he is big." she thought as he slowly slid into her. It felt like it took an hour before she felt his pelvis meet hers.

"Oh, God!" she moaned, as she felt his cock pulse deep inside her, pulse and grow. He slid out slowly, then back in, and she knew for certain he was still growing. On the third stroke she cried out, her cunt felt like it was on fire. The tip of his cock was pressing deep inside her, and she could tell there was still more.

Brian saw the reaction in his mother's eyes, saw the concern, the doubt. He wanted to stop, but her arms reached out, pulling him into her. The look of concern slowly changed, as his cock slipped pulsed deep inside her. He could feel her grip on his back ease, and her hips began to gyrate. His cock felt somehow different. The fiery heat he normally felt was barely noticeable, and as he glanced down between them, his cock, although swollen, was nowhere near as engorged as it became when he was fucking his aunt, or Kelly. He could feel her pussy pulsing and flexing, the walls gripping at his shaft.

"Oh, Oh yes, oh god yes!" Lisa cried, feeling her pussy adjusting, accepting his enormous member. She could feel her own fire beginning to grow, the burning desire within her forced her hips upward, seeking satisfaction.

Brian held still, letting his mother control the depth of his penetration. Her hips began rocking, thrusting upwards, her pussy clasping at his cock, gripping it tightly as her fluids flowed around it coating him. Her movements became more fluid, more relaxed. He could feel the tightness of her grip ease somewhat, which surprised him.

He glanced down between them, at his shaft as it slid in and out, and gasped. The skin was smooth and normal. His cock, didn't seem to be swelling to his normal monstrous proportions even though he was as excited sexually as he had ever been, maybe even more. Slowly he started moving his hips, matching his mother's upward thrusts, while still watching her face for any sign of discomfort.

"Oh, God!" Lisa thought, "I'm doing it, I'm actually doing it!"

Lisa stomach churned, and her muscles began to twitch. She could feel Brian's cock going deep into her, filling her. He was slowly increasing his thrusts, his hips moving faster and faster. She could see the muscles in his arms bunching up, tightening as he drove toward his own climax, carrying her right along with him.

"Ohh, Ohh God!" Brian cried out, his cock slamming deep into his mother's pussy. He could feel his balls tightening, feel the pressure building.

Lisa could see in Brian's face that he was on the verge. She reached up, grabbing his head, and pulling his mouth to hers. His lips parted, and her tongue slipped in, embracing him as she felt his cock slip deep into her, pulsing and flexing. She held him to her, as the first jets of his fluids shot deep into her, the hot spray sending her over the edge. He shot again and again, each jet driving her orgasm higher until she thought she might explode.

Brian's body collapsed, sinking down onto his mother, feeling her warm flesh pressing into him. He broke of their kiss, placing his face against her cheek, tears flowing freely as he held onto her. He had finally managed it, he couldn't believe it, but he had finally managed to cum inside a woman, and it had been his own mother.

Lisa and Julie sat in the back booth of the coffee shop sipping at their coffee. The place was nearly empty, just the waitress, and a young couple sitting up near the front, but their still leaned across the table talking to each other in whispers, pausing every few moments to make sure nobody could hear them.

"I don't believe it." Julie said, staring at her sister-in-law with a new found respect. "He actually came inside you? I mean, you actually managed to take him in, all of him?"

Lisa nodded, not sure why Julie was so shocked. Sure Brian was well endowed, but not to such an extreme that it should be such a big deal.

"What do you mean?" she whispered back, "Sure he's big, but ..."

Julie held her hands in front of her about a foot apart, "Yeah, I'd say more like massive. I thought he was going to tear me in half. I had to stop before he, well, before he came." Her face had turned red, embarrassed by the fact that she hadn't been able to deal with his size, especially when it seemed Lisa had.

"Come on, Julie. He's not that big, maybe nine inches. He does, however cum a lot. Christ, he's was still leaking out of me this morning!" Lisa said, shivering as she remember him pumping his huge load into her.

"Now that we can agree on, he came buckets for me too!" Julie said, smiling.

"But I thought you said you had to stop before ..." Lisa said, staring at her.

"Oh, yeah, well I couldn't exactly leave him in that state again, could I!" Julie said, opening her mouth into a big "O" and nodding her head back and forth, which made both of them giggle. "He damn near blew my head off! I thought I was drowning."

"So, you're serious about how big he was?" Lisa said.

Julie nodded, once again holding her hands about a foot apart, "And as big around as my wrist." she added, wrapping her fingers around her wrist for emphasis.

Lisa shook her head, but still, she realized there was no reason for Julie to exaggerate. Still, the discrepancy between what Julie was describing, and what she knew to be true had her confused.

"If you think I'm exaggerating, just say so." Julie said, her hands crossed over her breasts.

"It's not that I don't believe you, it's just, well, he just wasn't that big with me." Lisa responded, her mind still wondering what was going on.

"Just a second." Julie said, taking out her phone and dialing a number.

"Yeah, Brian. I know this may sound strange, but could you give me Kelly's number. Yeah, it's important." Julie jotted a series of numbers down on the napkin, then, promised Brian she would explain later.

"OK." she said, sliding the napkin and her phone over to Lisa. "You know the girl better than me, and besides, it won't sound so strange for you to be asking her why she broke up with Brian."

"You've got to be kidding." Lisa responded, staring down at the phone.

"Just tell her you are concerned about Brian, tell her he's been acting strange ever since their breakup. I don't know, just get her to tell you just how big he was with her." Julie pushed the phone closer to Lisa, and held up the napkin.

"It's not lying. You are concerned about what's going on with him aren't you?" she added, waving the napkin at her.

Lisa sighed and picked up the phone. She slowly dialed the number, wondering how she was going to brooch the subject. She couldn't think of anything better than Julie's idea, so she went with that.

The phone rang several times, and Lisa was about to hang up when a voice came on.

"Hello, Kelly here."

"Uhm, Kelly, this is Lisa, Brian's mom. I know this may sound strange, and maybe it's none of my business, but Brian told me that the two of you broke up. He gave me a silly reason, and I'm afraid I didn't believe him. I know this must be embarrassing, but I really need to know. He said you and him tried making love, but he was too big" Lisa said, feeling herself blush.

"Uhm, yeah." Kelly responded, her voice sounded a bit uneasy.

"Actually honey, the words he used were monstrously deformed. I know you didn't mean to upset him, but I'm afraid it did." Lisa said, a hint of motherly anger in her voice.

"Look, Lisa." Kelly began, a hint of sorrow in her voice. "I loved your son, I still do, but I wasn't lying when I said that. He is huge, and I've seen porno movies with big guys. He's bigger than any of them. I wish the problem was something simple, but it isn't. I don't know what else to say."

"It's alright, Kelly. I understand. But I have to ask this. I mean, just how big was he." Lisa said, trying to sound clinical, and concerned, which wasn't hard. She was concerned, very concerned.

"Look, I really don't feel comfortable talking to you about this." Kelly said, "But, he was, like, big as my forearm, or pretty close, alright?"

"Thanks, honey." Lisa replied before she realized Kelly had already hung up.

"OK." Lisa said, sliding the phone back across the table. "You're right. So now what?"

"I don't know. Maybe take him to a doctor?" Julie responded, holding her hands out palm up.

"Yeah, I can see that." Lisa said, holding her hands under her chin. "Uh, excuse me doctor, but my son has a problem with his penis. It seems that whenever he fucks anybody but me, his penis grows to astronomical proportions."

Julie let out a little laugh, even though she realized just how unfunny the situation was.

"OK, point taken. But maybe you don't have to tell them about the you part." Julie said.

"I don't think so." Lisa responded, looking around the café again. "I'm sure that little tidbit-bit of information might be kind of important."

"So what are we going to do. I don't think it's healthy for him. I mean, Christ, it has to be causing damage. I don't think it's supposed to stretch that much." Julie said, taking a sip from her cup.

"I guess you're right." Lisa responded. Inside she was beginning to wonder, wonder if maybe Brian had only made love to her for her sake, maybe he didn't find her attractive sexually.

"Exactly. Besides, it's not like he was a kid. He's twenty-one, which makes him an adult." Julie replied, reaching out to lightly squeeze Lisa's hand.

It was the end of the day, and Claire Rayburn was ready to go home, take a long hot bath, and maybe have a long visit with her vibrator. Her husband, if you could call him that had decided to prolong his trip to New York. "They're having an extra conference on intrauterine surgical procedures." he had said over the phone. Claire knew he was lying, she could hear the voice of a woman in the background. She had known about his affairs for some time now. It wouldn't have bothered her so much, but he had completely ignored her sexual advances for almost six months.

Hanging her coat up on the hook behind her office door, she started down the hallway. Her receptionist, Cindy met her halfway down, carrying a chart.

"Sorry, Claire. I forgot all about this one." Cindy said, handing Claire the file. "His mom called and said it was an emergency. The way she talked at first I thought it was priapism so I went ahead and scheduled him. Turns out, it seems to be something else."

"God!" Claire thought, taking the folder. "I wish it was a guy with priapism, a good hard cock that would last for a while was just what she needed."

Flipping the folder open, she recognized the name immediately. Claire had been treating Lisa and Brian since Brian was a baby. She glanced through the note from her receptionist and nearly dropped the folder. It wasn't priapism, but it was something Claire found almost as exciting. Straightening her skirt, she opened the door and walked into the room.

"Good afternoon, Brian." she said, as she closed the door behind her.

"Good afternoon, Dr. Rayburn." he replied. His face was red, and he looked uncomfortable.

Claire walked over and sat down on the stool, her eyes involuntarily drifting to Brian's crotch. The bulge was quite apparent, but didn't seem to be extreme, just well endowed. Setting the charts down on the counter she turned to face Brian, putting on her best professional smile.

"So,'" she began, once again catching herself staring at his crotch. "I understand you have a rather delicate problem."

Brian just nodded, his face turning bright red.

"It's alright. I understand this can be a bit embarrassing. If you would prefer, I could get one of my male colleagues in to see you." she said, hoping he would say no.

He paused for a moment, and she thought he might actually ask for one. When he finally shook his head she realized she had been holding her breath. She let out a soft sigh, and shifted in her chair.

"Alright then, how about you tell me a few things about this." she said, crossing her legs.

"Well, uhm, I guess," Brian started, feeling the blood rush to his face again. "It swells up. I mean my, uhm penis, it swells up when I have sex. I know that sounds silly, but it does."

"It's alright. I am assuming it swells more than normal. I mean, More than say, when you are just aroused." she said, grabbing his chart and placing it in her lap. "Why did I do that?" she thought, as she opened it up.

"Uhm yeah. Lot's more. It gets too big." he replied, an image of his aunt laying curled up, as he stood over her, his massive cock pulsing.

"Uhm, just how big does it get?" Claire asked, turning her head away from him, just to break the contact.

"I, I'm not sure the measurements. It's like this long." he said, holding his hands about a foot apart.

"And maybe as wide as three of my fingers."

"And this happens during actual intercourse?" she asked, shifting again in her chair, as once again she found herself staring at his crotch.

"Uhm, yeah." he responded, noticing where she was staring.

"What I mean, is, well, does it ever get that big when you masturbate?" she said, feeling a dampness forming in her crotch, as she noticed is pants were tenting, with what was a rather impressive bulge.

Brian shook his head, reaching down to try and adjust his cock which was pressing hard against the fabric of his pants.

"And this has happened every time you tried having sex?" she said, trying to distract herself by making quick notes in his chart.

Brian sat quietly for a moment, unsure what to say.

"It's alright, Brian." Claire said, realizing she had bent forward toward him. "But I need to know everything. I take it, that you have managed to have sex and not have it swell so much?"

Brian nodded. It had been the one thing he had been afraid of. He sat stiff backed, waiting for the next question.

Claire saw his nervousness, and knew something was wrong.

"It's alright, Brian. What you say here goes no further. But, I do need to know who that person is." she said, once again leaning toward him. The outright fear on his face answered her question. He stuttered, but didn't answer.

"It's alright, Brian. How about we just leave that for now." she said, smiling as his face showed his relief.

"Now, what we need to do is, examine your penis. If you could please stand up and remove your pants. I need to check for any abnormalities." she said, pulling her stethoscope out and holding her palm against it to warm it.

Brian stood up and removed his pants and under shorts. His cock was already semi-erect and as he stood there, he felt it hardening. In truth he had wanted to have one of her male associates, but had decided the fewer people that knew about this the better. Claire stared at his cock for several seconds, watching as it throbbed and hardened. It was, she had to admit, quite an impressive organ, though nowhere near the twelve plus inches he had said. Still, he had said that it swells like that only when he actually has sex.

Reaching out, Claire delicately lifted Brian's penis, placing the stethoscope n the underside and listening to the blood flow. Then she did the same to the top side. As she did, she kept glancing up at Brian, smiling slightly. She turned and grabbed a tape measure from the cabinet, and took several measurements, smiling with satisfaction that her guess to his size had been fairly close at nine inches long and five inches around. Well above average, but still within what could be described as normal.

Pulling the tape measure out to thirteen inches, she looked up at Brian.

"And it gets about this big?" she asked, holding one end of the tape at the base of his cock, and her fingers at the thirteen inch mark. He nodded, and she released his penis, turning to make a note in his chart.

"God, I'd like to see that!" she thought, as she rolled up the cloth tape measure and put it in her pocket.

"Now, in this current state," she said, turning to face him, surprised when she noticed his erect cock pointing straight at her, mere inches away. She pushed her chair back a bit, and looked up at him.

"Uhm, in this current state, can you ejaculate?" she said, finding her gaze drawn to his cock. "Yes, that's a cock." she thought, feeling the dampness between her legs growing.