Brian's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhm, yeah." he responded, "And I bet I could real easy, if you want to see." he thought to himself.

"Alright. And you say sexual intercourse makes it , let's see, half again as big?" she said, her eyes fixed on his pulsing shaft.

Brian nodded, and shifted his feet. Claire made another note in his chart, and when she glanced back up, Brian's cock was once again mere inches from her face. She could see a small amount of pre-seminal fluid glistening on the tip. She glanced around and realized that it was her that had moved closer to him. "God, girl." she thought, "Behave yourself. This is a patient, for Christ's sake."

"And the amount of ejaculate, does that seem normal?" she said, looking up at him, wishing he would just take a small step forward. "Just one small step." she thought.

"Uhm, I guess it's quite a lot." Brian said, looking down at the doctor, her head inches away from his cock. He shifted his body, edging slightly closer.

"I see, and, uhm..." Claire turned back to face him, and her cheek brushed against his cock.

"Uh, sorry about that." Brian said, blushing as he stepped back.

Claire blushed, and put her hand up to her cheek, wiping off the pre-seminal fluid. Without thinking, she put her fingers to her lips. "Oh god!" she thought, "What am I doing?"

Pushing her chair back, Claire put the chart on the cupboard and stood up.

"What are you doing!" she thought as she walked to the door and opened it.

"I'll be right back, Brian." she said, slipping out into the hallway.

Cindy was still at her desk when Claire entered the reception area. She looked up and smiled.

"Uhm, Cindy. Why don't you go ahead and go home. I need to make a couple of calls about Brian. I'll lock up when I leave." Claire said, her mind screaming for her to stop.

Cindy smiled and grabbed her hand bag. "A couple of calls, my ass." Cindy thought. "I saw the bulge in that boys pants, and I know exactly why you want me to leave."

As Cindy walked out the door, Claire quietly turned the lock, before turning and heading back to the exam room. Her mind was screaming "Don't do this." but her fingers were already at work, unbuttoning her blouse. She paused outside the door, taking a deep breath, before stepping inside.

"Alright Brian." she said, standing with her back to the door. "You seem to have a, shall we say, rather unusual problem. "What I am going to suggest is itself rather unusual, but it is necessary."

"Necessary to who!" her mind screamed.

"I think that, in order to properly evaluate your condition, I need to see." she continued, squashing the voice in her head.

As she spoke, Claire walked the short distance from the door to where Brian sat on the examination table. As she did, she slowly pushed her blouse from her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Brian's reaction was immediate. His face went from a look of embarrassment to one of surprise to one of pure lust in a matter of seconds.

"Now, just like I cannot discuss what happens hear with anyone, I expect you to do the same." she said, her hands reaching up to unclasp her bra.

Brian just nodded, as her bra dropped to the floor, and she reached down and unzipped her skirt, letting it fall away as well. She grasped his hand and pulled him up, placing his hand on her breast. The little voice tried screaming at her, but she squashed it, as she moved in, squashing her breasts against Brian's body. Their lips met, their tongues lanced out, darting against each other as she pressed against him, feeling his cock pulsing against her stomach.

His arms wrapped around her, pulling her into the air. He might have slipped into her right then had she not been wearing panties. She broke off the kiss, tilting her head back.

"I think my office might be more comfortable." she said, as he slowly lowered her to the floor, his cock lodging against her panties.

The two of them walked hand in hand down the hallway, Claire's eyes locked on Brian's cock as it swayed back and forth with each step. Her mind screamed for her to at least use a condom, if she was going to do this, at least be safe about it, but the idea of him shooting into a latex sack instead of deep inside her was not what she wanted. Not what she needed. This was not a medical issue, this was something far more basic. This was pure sexual desire.

She paused long enough once they were in her office to slip her panties off before guiding him to the couch. Once Brian was laying on the couch, his rigid cock pointing straight up, Claire knelt over him, her hands grasping his cock as she looked into his eyes. She could se a hint of concern in his eyes, and she smiled at him, trying to seem reassuring. Her mind screamed at her again, to at least use a condom. Suddenly something clicked, and she stopped, looking straight into Brian's eyes as her hands gently stroked his cock. Something Cindy has said, about his mother calling for the appointment.

Claire smiled and slid upwards placing his cock firmly against her entrance. She saw the look of concern on his face, and she looked at him reassuringly. She knew he wouldn't swell up, and in a way she was a bit disappointed. But, if he wasn't exaggerating about the size, it was better that he didn't. What he had was going to fill her up. She slowly lowered herself, feeling his cock stretch her unused pussy muscles, as she tried to imagine what it would be like if he did get as big as he said. Six month's without a cock inside her had allowed her vaginal walls to contract, tightening up. She could feel the muscles shaking as they stretched to accommodate his member.

Claire moved slowly, giving her vagina time to grow accustomed to the intruder, as inch by inch she eased herself down, until she was fully impaled on Brian's cock. She could feel the churning in her stomach, as her body, growing accustom to it's intruder, began to respond. She began moving her hips, using small circular motions that would have her cumming in no time, but not drive Brian over the edge too quickly. She had crossed the line, and now that she had, she was damn sure going to enjoy it.

Claire's movements slowly increased as she felt the burning deep inside building. Her body began rocking, her hips rising up a couple of inches during each circular movement, then sliding back down. Part of her had almost hoped she was wrong, as she continued riding him, her orgasm building like a storm, on the verge of letting loose.

"Oh, God, oh God." she moaned, all sense of control slowly vanishing as her hips began moving frantically, pulling upward over nearly half his shaft before slamming back down. She fell forward, her chest pressing into his as she cried out for him to fill her. All thoughts of controlling the action now gone as her orgasm hit her, the storm crashing into her with uncontrollable force. She cried out, her nails digging into Brian's chest as she felt him bucking upward, thrusting into her.

Claire struggled to keep her hips steady as her body convulsed, her muscles tightening as her orgasm took control. She could feel Brian's cock pulsing deep inside her as he lunged upwards, his hands gripping her ass, pulling her to him with each thrust. She pushed herself upward, trying to regain control as he drove into her, lifting her upward with each thrust. Her orgasm subsiding, Claire bent forward, arching her back to grind her pelvis against him, as he continued thrusting into her. Shifting her legs, Claire pushed down against Brian, forcing him to slow his movements, as she felt his cock pulsing deep within her, pulsing and expanding.

"Oh God." she moaned, as his cock pulsed again, the tip pressing deep into her felt like a hot spear,, trying to pierce her. She cried out, shifting her hips as he pushed upwards, his now fully engorged cock ramming against the very depths of her womanhood. Not only had he swelled to enormous size, he had become hot to the touch, his searing cock seeming to boil away her insides. She wanted to slide upward, at least until he was no longer prodding her very depths, but there was no chance, as his hands gripped her hips, pulling her to him.

All Claire could do was press her body against his, lifting her hips as much as he would allow, as she begged him to slow down. Finally, he did, his movements almost stilled, as she felt his cock lodged deep inside, the head pulsing and burning. She kept her body pressed against him, as a new sensation began to build deep within her, a sensation unlike any she had ever felt before. It started as a tingling numbness deep in the pit of her stomach, a warming tingle like when your foot falls asleep. Then the tingle, and the warmth increased, building like an avalanche, rolling down a mountain, building slowly at first but with ever increasing speed and force.

Brian reached up, grasping at her hips, pulling her down onto him. His hands slipped up to her waist, holding her tight as he bucked upwards, twisting at the last moment. The two of them, still locked together rolled off the couch and onto the floor. Claire let out a gasp as she struck the floor, Brian slamming down on top of her, his cock driving even further into her already stretch opening.

Realizing she was at his mercy, she spread her legs, lifting them to wrap around Brian's waist as he began to slam into her with a force she couldn't believe, each impact driving the avalanche inside her to further heights. Her fingers raked across his back, raising red welts as he hammered into her, his now massive cock little more than a blur, as he drove into her. His face was contorted in look of uncontrolled passion as he drove toward his own orgasm. Beads of sweat dripped off him as he increased his pace, his cock pulsing, as stroke by stroke he felt himself nearing release.

Finally, his body stiffened and with one final thrust he exploded, his hot fluids jetting into Claire. The sensation was like a hose had been turned on inside her. The intenseness of his orgasm flooding through her sent Claire over the edge, the building avalanche cascading down on her, an explosion of pain and pleasure.

Claire was laying on the floor, trying to regain her breath as Brian collapsed on top of her, his cock slowly slipping from her cunt as his erection subsided. She felt his cum pour from her opening running down across her ass and onto the carpet. Her arms and legs were twitching, as Brian slowly rolled off her, his cock almost back to a normal size. Claire tried to sit up but her body refused, her muscles twitching and spasming, as another gush of sperm flowed from her battered cunt.

"That was, uh, that was incredible." Brian said, rolling so that he was facing Claire. "I didn't think anybody could do that, Doctor Rayburn."

"Uhhh, I didn't think I could, but then, in the end, I really didn't have much choice." she said, turning her head to look at him, "And considering everything, I think you can call me Claire."

She could finally feel her hands and she reached out to gently caress his cheek, wondering what had gone wrong. She had been certain she knew the cause of the swelling was estrogen. It had made sense, if his girlfriend, obviously a younger woman, and another woman had caused the swelling, and his mother had not. Claire knew that Lisa like herself had undergone a hysterectomy, which meant a drastic reduction in estrogen. In a way she was disappointed by the fact, but she also felt elated. She had never had an orgasm so intense in her life.

"Are you going to be alright?" Brian asked, his hand reaching out to caress her stomach, causing more of his semen to ooze from her cunt.

"Oh, she'll be fine." a voice said.

Both Claire and Brian turned to look toward the door, as Cindy stepped into the room, closing the door behind her. Her blouse was undone, and her bra was opened, her breasts clearly visible. Brian could also see that her slacks were undone, and hanging open, her white lace panties clearly visible.

Claire tried to jump up but her legs were still too weak to support her. As she collapsed back to the floor, Cindy let out a little chuckle and walked toward them, slowly removing her clothes, her eyes fixed on Brian. Brian sat watching as Cindy approached, her clothes falling to the floor as she stopped, her feet mere inches from his own. Claire tried again to stand up, and managed to get to her knees, as more cum seeped from her battered opening, creating a pool on the already soaked carpet.

"Better get the carpets cleaned." Cindy laughed, as she reached out to touch Brian's leg, her eyes focused on the massive organ still pointing up from his groin.

"It seems your patient has quite a unique problem." Cindy said, quickly glancing at Claire, as her fingers traced a line up Brian's leg, stopping just shy of his groin. "I was just thinking, since I'm studying to become a PA, maybe I could assist you in your examination?"

Claire stared at Cindy, a mixture of anger and fear building up inside her. "How dare she spy on me like this." Claire thought, at the same time knowing Cindy actually had her over a barrel. The repercussions of what she had just done might well ruin her practice and her marriage. She looked over at Brian pleadingly and was surprised to see that not only was he staring at Cindy's naked breasts, but his cock was beginning to swell.

"What do you want?" Claire said, shuddering as her pussy contracted again, sending another glob of semen dripping to the floor. "I mean other than the obvious." she added nodding toward Brian.

"Oh, we can talk about that later." Cindy said, her hand actually brushing against Brian's cock. "Right now, we have a patient that appears to be in need of treatment."

"I take it Brian, that you are agreeable to my assisting in your treatment." she said, her tongue slipping out and tracing a path across her lips.

Brian just nodded, as he stared at Cindy's body, finding himself at a loss for words. Cindy watched as he scanned her body. She was proud of it. It wasn't the body of a super model, but she was fit and trim. Her breasts, although small by comparison to Claire's, were firm and full, with large brown nipples that loved to be sucked. Her stomach was flat, with a hint of the well toned muscle laying beneath. She kept her pubic hair neatly trimmed, cut close so that it barely concealed the anxious womanhood waiting beneath. Her hips were slender, not boyish, but not the flared hips of a mature woman either. Cindy had only caught a glimpse of Brian's cock while he was fucking Claire, but what she had seen had made her instantly wet and she knew she had to have it.

Looking up at Claire she smiled. "Well, your patient seems to be agreeable to my assistance, so I guess what we need is for you to go get his chart so that we can do this in a professional manner."

Claire scowled at her, but managed to slowly rise to her feet, a small amount of semen oozing from her cunt and running down her leg as she half walked, half stumbled to the door. Cindy watched her go, a small smile forming on her lips, as Claire stepped out the door. She turned back to look Brian, smiling, as her hand wrapped around his cock.

"I hope you don't mind." she said, her hand beginning to move up and down, slowly stroking him.

Brian didn't know what to say. After almost a year of frustrating failed attempts at sex with Kelly, he had managed to have sex with three women in a matter of days, and it was about to become four. He reached out a hand, and grasped Cindy's breast, as she let out a little gasp and moved closer. She moved into his arms, her nipples pressed against his chest, as she continued to stroke his cock. Her mouth sought his, her tongue forcing it's way passed his lips as she pressed into him.

Cindy shifted around on top of him, her hand still holding his cock, stroking it gently as she guided it between her parted thighs. The first contact sent a shudder through her, as the tip of his cock lodged against her opening. She slowly moved her hips, easing his member into her, inch by inch she worked her way down, his cock stretching her insides until she felt her pelvis rubbing against his, the base of his cock brushing against her swollen pleasure center.

"Ohhh.' she cried out, pushing herself upright, so that she was fully impaled on his cock, feeling it poking deep into her stomach. Her stomach began to churn, as she gyrated her hips, causing his cock to shift around inside, stretching her insides. She looked down at him and smiled, grabbing his hands and pulling them to her breasts, the contact sending shivers through her, as his fingers pinched and pulled at her sensitive nipples. She leaned forward, pressing her breasts hard against his hands, as she began humping up and down, slowly lifting her hips then lowering them back down.

Her mind screamed for her to move faster, to rush toward her much needed orgasm, but she resisted, wanting this to last. The door opened, and closed, and she heard footsteps. She glanced over her shoulder and saw Claire standing a few feet away, Brian's chart in her hand as she stared at the two of them. Cindy smiled inwardly, the idea of her boss standing there watching served to push her that much closer to release. Her movements gradually became more frantic, as she felt the muscles in her stomach tighten and her legs began to shake. She pushed Brian's hands from her tits, falling forward onto him, her mouth seeking his once again, as her hips bucked frantically, each stroke carrying her forward on the waves of her passion.

Claire stood watching the scene before her. Cindy's movements had become frantic, her hips moving up and down, forcing Brian's cock in and out of her drenched opening. She could feel her own body responding, her nipples tingling, and her vaginal walls flexing in anticipation of the swelling she knew was only moments away. Brian's cock was stiff, the veins swollen and pulsing, as it's full nine inches drove in and out of Cindy. and she knew it would begin to swell at any moment.

Claire laughed inwardly as she imagined Cindy's reaction when he actually swelled to his full size. The girl would probably freak out, push him off her, and go running out of the room. If she did, Claire would just have to finish the poor boy off. She smiled at the thought, her pussy muscles shuddering in anticipation.

Brian grabbed Cindy's ass, his hips rocking upwards as he pulled her down onto his shaft, each thrust causing Cindy to gasp, her mouth breaking free of his, as her head flailed from side to side. Suddenly she tilted her head back, her mouth wide open in a silent cry, as her orgasm rushed through her, wave after wave of pleasure shaking her whole body. Claire stood there, watching, as Brian's cock slipped in and out, rock hard and pulsing, but still no sign of the swelling she herself had experienced.

Suddenly something clicked in Claire's mind. She wanted to yell out, but she just stood there watching as Cindy's silent cries of pleasure became vocal, her voice filling the room. Slowly she collapsed forward onto Brian, her body falling limp, gasping out tiny moans as he continued to thrust into her. Claire could see Brian's balls tighten, as his fingers dug into the flesh of Cindy's butt, pulling her tight against him.

Slowly Brian twisted, rolling himself and Cindy over, his cock gripped tightly in her contracting pussy. Grabbing her legs, he lifted them upwards, using them for support as he thrust into her, each inward thrust forcing Cindy to gasp as his cock brushed across her cervix. She could feel him pulsing deep within her, and she glanced down expecting to see the monster cock she had seen stretching Claire's pussy a few minutes earlier. Brian's cock, although massive by Cindy's standards, was nowhere near the size it had been earlier. She let out a sigh of relief, realizing that had it become so engorged he might well slip her in two. As it was, his cock was brushing against the depths of her womanhood, each contact sending her climbing back up the ladder of orgasmic bliss.