Brian's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God!" she cried out, biting down on her lip until she felt a trickle of blood. His cock was pulsing, and she could feel his intensity increase, as he slammed into her, each impact propelling her ever closer to the precipice. She closed her eyes, the image of her own orgasm, a boiling sea crashing against the cliffs of her desire, as stroke by stroke Brian nudged her toward the edge. She flailed about wildly, straining to postpone the inevitable, frantically seeking for something to hold her back. Her feet slid across the rocky ground, her body aching as he hammered into her. The burning fire of her orgasm licking at her body, making her scream for release.

Cindy heard Brian's screams of passion rise to join hers as he shoved hard into her, his cock pulsing and exploding, spewing forth the seed of his desire into her. The force of the explosion erupting deep in her womb lifted Cindy, propelling her from the cliff, her own orgasm leaping up to consume her. She screamed, reaching out for Brian as her orgasm consumed her.

It had been two days since Brian's visit to the doctor, and nothing. Lisa had questioned Brian about it, but he had been tight lipped, saying only that the doctor would call when she knew something. Lisa was filled with concern over the situation, but that concern was mixed with a burning curiosity. Julie had convinced her that Brian did indeed have a monster erection, much larger than what she had experienced, and that fact had her wondering, and doubting her own desirability. She had even thought that he had made love to her out of pity, with no desire on his part. Still, his orgasm had been real enough, the mere memory sending shivers down her spine as she finished the last of the supper dishes and walked into the living room wiping her hands on her apron.

For Brian's part, he didn't know how to act. His mom had been a bit stand-offish, and had made no mention of their encounter. He wanted desperately to be with her again, but was afraid, afraid that she didn't, and even more afraid that even if she did, his cock might grow like it had with his aunt, and with Claire. His aunt had been stand offish as well, hesitant to repeat her first experience. It was like a caged animal, given a taste of freedom, only to be thrown back in its cage.

Sitting on the couch, he watched as his mother walked into the room, unable to stop himself from admiring her body. Even in a work clothes and apron, she caused the fire in his loins to stir. She stopped by a chair, reaching behind herself to untie the apron, the movement causing her breasts to thrust forward, straining against their confines.

Lisa stopped as she entered the living room. Brian was sitting on the couch, his legs propped on the coffee table. From where she stood se could look right up the leg of his shorts and see his cock as it strained against the thin fabric. It was not the first time he had dressed like that and positioned himself in such a way. She reached behind her back, untying the apron as he stared at her, his eyes wide. As the apron fell away, floating to the floor, Lisa started forward, her hands reaching up to shakily unbutton her blouse. She could se Brian shift his cock flexing against his shorts, the tip nearly poking out from the edge.

Lisa pulled her blouse open, her hands moving to the clasp on her bra as she stared into Brian's eyes. She felt nervous, afraid that maybe he didn't find her attractive, but even more afraid that if he did, he might actually swell like Julie had claimed, and if he did, would she be able to handle him. It was too late to go back now, and she continued forward, her blouse and bra falling to the floor as she stopped at the edge of the sofa, her feet between Brian's parted legs. She knelt down, her fingers reaching out to fumble with his shorts, finally managing to open them. She grasped the sides of his shorts, pulling them down, as he lifted his hips upward.

Inch by inch, his cock came into view, until finally free of the shorts it sprung upwards, the head glistening with excitement. Lisa released his shorts, her hands moving slowly, as they worked their way to the base of his cock. She looked up at him, smiling, as her lips parted, her tongue flicking out to caress the tip, tasting the sweet nectar of his passion. She moved her tongue slowly down his shaft, her eyes still locked on his, as he tensed, his muscles bulging. Her mouth opened further, her lips wrapping around the side of his cock as she made her way back to the tip. She could feel the blood coursing through him, and the heat building. She felt a definite flex, as she worked her way upward, her lips final moving over the tip, her mouth opening more to allow him entrance.

Brian pressed back hard into the couch, his fingers digging into the cushion, as his mother slowly caressed the length of his shaft. He could hear his heart beating, and feel his cock pulsing, stretching, as she slowly worked her way down one side and then up the other. The blood vessels were poking out against the skin, as her mouth slowly opened and she took him in. His cock pulsed again, stretching and growing, forcing Lisa's fingers to part, and her jaw to stretch wide, as it grew.

Lisa stared up, wide eyed at her son as his cock stretched her jaws to their limit. Her jaw ached, and her fingers had been forced even further apart. She realized Julie had not exaggerated about the size, the monster had reared its head. She could feel his fluids oozing from him, filling her mouth. She tried to swallow, but her jaw was forced so far open she couldn't. Tears formed in her eyes, as she was forced to pull her lips from him, her chest heaving as she gasped for air.

"Oh, God, I, I..." Lisa started, her hands wrapping around his cock, slowly stroking it.

"It's alright, mom." he whispered, his hands stroking her cheek.

"No, god, no. I need you, I need you in me." she said, falling back to the floor, pulling him with her.

Her hands worked frantically, unbuttoning her jeans. She looked up at Brian, pleadingly and he finally grasped her jeans and pulled them down her legs. Brian's cock was slick with his fluids, and more seemed to be oozing from the tip as Lisa reached up, grasping it, guiding it between her legs. Just the brush of the monster against her outer lips sent shivers through Lisa's body. She looked up into her son's eyes, smiling as she nodded, her hips thrusting upward, as he pushed down.

The pressure was intense, but Lisa kept pushing upward, until finally she felt the head slip past her outer lips. The pain was intense, but she took a deep breath, forcing a smile to her lips as she thrust upward again, gaining another inch. To his credit, Brian remained perfectly motionless, letting his mother control the movements. He could see the pained determination on her face even though she was forcing herself to smile. Still, he knew that stopping her now would be far more painful for her. She grabbed at his hips, pulling herself up as she pushed her hips toward him, another inch and a half sliding into her.

The pressure on his cock was incredible, as he felt her muscles spasming, trying to expel the intruder. Again she pushed against him, gaining another almost two inches, as she let out a deep gasp, her whole body shaking with the effort. She tried to relax, slowing her breathing as she looked up at him through tear filled eyes. She began to slowly gyrate her hips, each movement causing his cock to slide out just a fraction then back in, each time, going just a bit deeper. Lisa could feel her muscles beginning to relax, the pain slowly ebbing, being replaced by something far more powerful, the sensation building deep within her, slowly growing with each movement.

She glanced down between them, her eyes going wide as she watched her hips rotate, sliding up and down over half the length of Brian's cock. She thrust upward again, watching in amazement as another inch of his mammoth member disappeared inside her. The sensation building suddenly burst upon her, her whole body felt like it was on fire. Her vision blurred, and the wall crashed down on her, flames licking at her flesh. She cried out, cried out through the pain and the pleasure, cried out her son's name as she gripped his waist, pulling him to her.

She felt him deep within her, his heart beating, pulsing against her womb. Her body went rigid, her hands locked around his waist as his heartbeat quickened deep inside, his cock flexing against her depths. She cried out as the first spasms ran up his shaft and he exploded, his cock spewing forth his seed, filling her until she thought she would explode. The sensations overwhelmed her, as she clung to him, her body wracked with spasms of pleasure, her body filling until it overflowed, his seed spilling out to run down her legs onto the floor.

Her body drained, Lisa collapsed to the floor, shuddering as Brian's cock slid free of the gripping muscles of her womanhood, springing upward onto her stomach, as the last of his semen dribbled out, pooling on her stomach. She tried to reach up for him, to pull him to her, to hold him to her breast but her arms refused to respond, lying limp on the floor. She forced her eyes to open, to look up into the loving face of her son, her son, her lover.

"I love you." she whispered, feeling the tears course down her cheeks, but unable to move her hands to wipe them away.

Brian smiled down at her, his face moving closer. She parted her lips, accepting him, welcoming him into her. The kiss was gentle, the desire quenched for the moment, but the passion still burning deep within her. They stayed like that, laying in each others arms for ten minutes, before Lisa finally felt able to stand. Even then her legs were shaky, and Brian had to steady her, as she made her way to her bedroom, glancing down several times at his cock in surprise. Although it was no longer the massive erection she had just experienced, it was still rigid, and a good nine inches long.

"I think," Lisa said, her hand reaching out to caress Brian's cock, "I think somebody's still in the mood."

Her hands slipped around his waist, pulling him to her, his cock pressing against her stomach, as she held him close, her cheek pressed against his shoulder. She could feel the fires rekindle inside herself, as Brian gently caressed her back. She pulled him with her as she fell backwards onto the bed, her lips parting as she pulled his mouth to hers. Their tongues intertwined in a dance of rapidly building desire. Her body trembled as his hands caressed her flesh, his fingers tracing lightly across her breasts, making her arch upward.

She shifted her body, her hand reaching between them to grasp his cock, guiding it toward her cum drenched opening. His cock, no longer swollen to gigantic proportions slid easily into her, making her gasp, as their hips impacted, his pelvis grinding against her clit. She held him there, her hips grinding upward, the pressure on her clit fanning the flames within her. Her hands grabbed his ass, pulling him deeper, as she locked her legs around his, and thrust upwards, the growing inferno threatening to consume her as she felt the first tingling running through her body.

Her movements became more pronounced, her hips thrusting upwards as well as grinding into him, as the first tremors overtook her, sending her soaring on a wave of sexual bliss. She bucked upward violently, her body straining to draw more of him into her as her pussy began to tremor, grasping at his cock. Her breath was coming in quick little gasps, as she eased her grip on her son's ass, yelling out for him to fuck her, the words feeling strangely exciting, as she shouted them out again and again.

Brian could feel his mother's body trembling. When she yelled out it surprised him, and he just lay there. She yelled again, and he began to respond, his own hands gripping her ass as he began thrusting into her, each thrust a little harder, a little deeper, until he was slamming into her with all his strength. She was crying out, her whole body shaking as she screamed for him to go faster, harder, deeper.

The pressure inside her reached its peak and she exploded, her passion scattering outward, as nothing else seemed to exist. The particles of her desire arched outward, finally slowing, her orgasm easing. She could feel Brian, his cock sliding deep into her, his pelvis grinding against her clit with each stroke, sending her soaring outward a little more with each thrust. Suddenly his hands dug into her ass, pulling her tight as he thrust deep into her, his cock pulsing.

The first splashes of his seed deep against her womb sent her exploding outward again, until nothing was left inside her. She clung to him, her fingers digging deep into his flesh as she tried to maintain a grip on her own reality. Gradually his orgasm slowed, and she returned to herself, her body feeling filled and yet totally drained. She tried to speak his name, to express her love for him, but nothing would come out. She mouthed the words, her lips brushing gently against his flesh.

Brian slowly rolled off his mother, collapsing at her side, his body spent and exhausted. He leaned toward her, smiling as his fingers gently caressed her flesh. He could feel her breathing, as I gradually slowed, her fingers slowly reaching out to caress his thigh. Lisa looked over at her son, his touch still eliciting little tremors of pleasure from her exhausted body. She couldn't remember the last time she felt so fulfilled, so complete. Her body was totally drained, but as she watched him, his fingers gently caressing her flesh, she felt the faint stirrings of desire.

Her mind screamed in protest, and she gently reached down and took his hand, bringing it to her lips. She kissed it gently, as she stared at him. Her mind wanted him again, but her body screamed no, that it needed time, time to recover.

"I'm going to take a shower." she whispered, her tongue darting out to lightly caress his fingers. For a moment she wondered if perhaps her mouth would be enough, but she knew it wouldn't.

Brian nodded, and slowly rose from the bed, his cock, only semi-hard, hanging down between his legs. He reached out his hand, helping his mother to stand, slipping his arm around her when she nearly collapsed. He guided her to the bathroom, and helped her into the shower, the constant contact, already having its affect on his cock, as it slowly started rising.

Lisa stood under the shower, the hot spray soothing her body as she relived her and Brian's lovemaking. It had taken several minutes after Brian had exploded inside before Lisa was able to stand up, and when she finally did, she could feel and see his cum spilling out of her, running down her legs. Brian had helped her to the shower, and stayed until he was sure she was alright. She had almost invited him in, her mind wanting more of what she knew her body couldn't handle. His erection had subsided somewhat, but was had seen it beginning to harden, as he had slipped his hands from around her waist and turned the water on. She had expressed her concern, but he had laughed, telling her that just the sight of her had him horny and making love again wouldn't change that.

Brian was sitting in the living room listening to music when the phone rang. As he answered it, he was surprised to feel his cock twitch in response to the voice he heard.

"Brian, How are you doing?" Julie said, her fingers tracing little circles around her nipples as she spoke into the phone.

"Alright, I suppose." he responded.

"I was wondering, I have these steaks that have been in my freezer for a while. How about I bring them over and we make a night of it? I could pick up a bottle of wine, and maybe we could get in a game of cards or two." Julie said, her fingers slowly crossing her stomach, caressing the outer lips of her pussy. Just speaking to him on the phone had her oozing moisture.

Brian let out a little chuckle. "You sure about that?" he said, looking into the dining room as his mom wiped off the table, her blouse hanging open to reveal her breasts, hanging unrestrained. "I mean, the last time we played cards ..."

"I'm sure Brian, absolutely sure." Julie said, gasping softly as her fingers penetrated her outer lips, her body beginning to tingle.

"I'll ask." Brian replied. He had caught the soft gasp, and he recognized it for what it was. "Just, well, if things get out of hand ..."

"I'm counting on it, Brian, I'm counting on it." she replied, her breath becoming labored as her fingers pressed against her clit, sending little bolts of pleasure through her body. She could feel an orgasm slowly building and knew she needed to get off the phone.

"Are you alright?" Brian said, acting like he didn't recognize the changes in her voice for what they were.

"Ugh, Oh I'm fine, honey." she responded, three fingers now working slowly in and out of her dripping cunt. "It's just, well, ...Ugh. It's just, I can't help but think about, Ugh, my promise to you. It has been more than a couple of, Ugh, days you know."

"God, she's masturbating!" Brian thought, his hand going involuntarily to his cock.

Lisa was leaning against the shower wall, letting the hot water flow over her as she relived the events of the past hour. She shuddered as she relived the experience, his massive cock stretching her beyond her limits. Suddenly it hit her. The first time she had been with him had been shortly after he had been with Julie. On that occasion, his cock had been big but nothing like the huge monster Julie had described, the huge monster she had experienced for the first time less than an hour ago. And then he had taken her again, in her bedroom and like her first time with him, it had not grown to the monster size it seemed capable of. An idea came to her, an idea she had to act on. Climbing out of the shower, she wrapped herself in a towel and rushed to her room.

Standing by the edge of her bed, Lisa waited patiently, listening to the phone ring.

"Listen," Lisa said, when there was finally an answer. "I have an idea, but I need your help ...."

Brian was sitting in the living room, trying to watch the evening news. Lisa was moving about the house, pretending to be cleaning up. In truth she was keeping Brian interested. After she had set her plan in motion, she new she had to keep Brian's attention, and had dressed intentionally to do so. Her blouse was lightweight, and she had foregone a bra, leaving the buttons undone a little over halfway down so that whenever she bent over, perhaps to pick something up, her blouse would hang open giving him a clear view of her breasts. She had also put on a short skirt, just long enough to cover her bottom, yet short enough to give him a glimpse when she reached for something up high.

She had been moving about the house, giving him occasional glimpses of her nakedness, finding it excited her as much as it did him. Her body was exhausted, yet excited. The prospect of actually solving her son's problem overshadowing any screams of protest her body might make. By the time the long awaited knock at the door came, Lisa was ready for anything, and she could tell by the way Brian's eyes followed her every move, he was as well.

The sound of the knock caused Brian to jump, as it came just as Lisa was stretching to dust the top of the china cabinet in the dining room. Lisa pressed forward a bit, hooking her blouse on the door handle before turning to look at Brian, her blouse pulled wide open as she smiled at him and asked him to get the door.

Julie stood at the door waiting impatiently. She could feel the moisture already building between her legs in anticipation of what she hoped was about to happen. She pulled her long coat closed a bit tighter, as she peered through the glass and saw Brian walking toward the door. Lisa had promised to keep him excited, teasing him until she arrived, and as Brian opened the door, Julie could see that she had kept her promise.