Brian's Sweet Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Man encourages wife to take a lover.
13.6k words
4.69
640.6k
484
23

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,552 Followers

Chapter 1

Brian Matthews stood near the bar watching his wife of ten years, Sara, flirt with a tall good-looking man. He could see the smile on her face from across the room. She stood close to the stranger, their hips almost touching. It was a position that would have made most husbands jealous. Brian reached into his pocket and felt the still warm panties that she had been wearing. She hadn't objected when he told her that she needed to take them off. He told her that he could see the outline through her dress. Although the beige cotton cocktail dress was very tight, they both knew that the panties couldn't be seen since there wasn't much to the tiny slip of material anyway. In fact, now that she didn't have panties on, if she stood in the light just right, the dress was almost transparent. If she hadn't shaved her pubic hair, it surely would have shown through.

A sigh escaped Brian's lips as he watched his gorgeous wife. She looked as trim and as sexy as she had the day he met her. Her breasts were still firm enough that she rarely needed to wear a bra, and her hips were still slim enough to look good in the tightest clothes.

It had been almost twelve years since a mutual friend introduced them while in college. Brian had been at a fraternity party with his best friend Patrick. It was the beginning of their sophomore year and they were preparing for the new school semester. That meant getting drunk. Brian had made a total fool of himself trying to get Sara's attention. He was just drunk enough to be bold. They were at a pool party and Brian was showing everyone how he could balance himself on one foot at the end of the diving board without spilling his beer. It didn't work. He and the beer went into the pool, clothes and all. Fortunately, Sara had thought his antics were cute.

For Brian, it was love at first sight.

However, it was apparent that Sara wasn't as enamored with Brian as he was with her. In fact, he found out later that she wanted to date around and wasn't interested in being tied down with one guy. It had taken two years for Brian to convince her to date him exclusively. That was the second best day of his life. The first was when she agreed to marry him.

Brian could see that Sara was nervous and excited as she stood next to the tall stranger. He knew that her juice was already beginning to trickle down her thighs. That was one of the many things he loved about her. Her vagina dripped like a faucet when she was excited. He could see her shifting from one foot to the other and knew that she was trying to stem the flow. He watched as she leaned over and whispered something into her new friend's ear. A smile crossed his face as he glanced around the room and then he nodded his head. A second later they were sneaking out the back sliding door.

Suddenly Brain felt a moment of panic as he watched them leave. His panic was not because Sara was going outside with a stranger but rather because he would lose sight of them. He looked around his boss's large Victorian style house and saw a spiral staircase leading upstairs. He quickly put his drink down and headed for the stairs. However, before he could make it to the steps, his boss caught him.

"There you are Brian. I've been meaning to talk to you about a re-engineering project that I've been thinking about."

"Yes, sir," Brian said, trying to keep the irritation from his voice.

"Well, I was hoping to put you in charge and I wanted to explain where I want to go with this."

"Thank you, sir. I truly appreciate the opportunity." It was quite a compliment that his boss thought enough of him to pick him for the project. However, it wasn't the best time to talk about it. Brian knew that there was no way to excuse himself without being rude, so he tried to listen patiently as his boss explained the project in painful detail.

Finally Brian's boss paused and said, "So what do you think?"

"Uh, it sounds great," Brian stammered. He had barely heard a word the man said. His thoughts were consumed with what was going on outside right now.

Brian was relieved when his boss's wife came up to them and asked if she could steal him away for a minute. He suppressed a sigh of relief as his boss excused himself and walked away. He looked at his watch. It had been ten minutes. He hurried upstairs. When he reached the hallway at the top he rushed to open a door to what he thought was a bedroom. Unfortunately, it was a bathroom. He tried another door and found the master suite. He hurried through the room to the French doors leading to the balcony. He gently turned the handle and stepped outside quietly.

It was a warm summer night with a bright moon in the crystal clear sky. The noise of the night insects was almost deafening as Brian slowly moved toward the ivy-covered railing and peeked over, hoping that he was in the right place.

A gasp escaped his lips when he saw his wife passionately kissing the stranger. Their bodies were pressed together tightly. Brian's head started to spin, as it always did at times likes these, and a tremor of excitement rushed through him as he watched his wife and the stranger squirm against one another.

It wasn't the first time that Brian had seen such a sight. Over the past six months he had seen her in the arms of a number of different men.

It all started the night they had gone to his niece's wedding. It was one of those boring family things and Brian wanted to leave as soon as possible. However, they had to make an appearance at the reception, at least. Sara, on the other hand, liked weddings. She liked to talk with friends that she only saw on rare occasions and she especially liked to dance.

Brian hated the small talk and wasn't much of a dancer. So, when a young man came over and asked Sara to dance, he didn't object. As the young man led his gorgeous wife to the dance floor, he glanced around and could see the eyes of other men on his wife. After that, half the single men, and a few that were married, asked her to dance. It might have been because she was wearing a low cut dress that exposed half her breasts. It may have also been because Sara liked the attention and was quite a tease.

By the end of the night, Sara had had a little too much to drink and was flirting shamelessly with them. Strangely, instead of being jealous, Brian found himself incredibly turned on. It came as a complete surprise to him. He had never been the jealous type but that had never been tested like this night. When they finally got home late that night, they made love like they hadn't done in months. Sara was like a tiger and ravished him with a passion that he hadn't seen in quite some time. They both went to sleep with smiles on their faces.

The following day Sara had apologized profusely and asked for forgiveness. Her surprise was obvious when Brian shrugged it off and said that he was happy that she had had fun. He told her that he knew that she liked to dance and was sorry that he wasn't very good at it. Besides that, he told her, it was fun watching her tease all those horny young men. He knew that the comment had shocked Sara but they had dropped the subject at that point.

A few weeks later, a similar incident happened. This time it was at a party at work. There was an older man who had cornered Sara. She was enjoying his attention and only made a half-hearted attempt to get away from him. When she looked for Brain, she saw him watching her with a strange look on his face. The man's hand began to slip down her hip until it was firmly on her ass. Sara's eyes opened in shock, but when she looked for Brain he was gone. Sara knew that the right thing to do was to smack his face, however, instead she took a slow sip of her drink and let his hand squeeze her ass.

Brian hadn't gone far. He had moved around until he had a clear view of Sara and the man standing in the corner. He could see that his hand was between Sara and the wall and it appeared to be moving up and down. Incredibly, Brian felt his penis begin to harden. He noticed that he wasn't the only one with an erection-the stranger's pants had a tent in them too.

Nothing more happened at the party but when he and Sara went to bed that night, the lovemaking was incredible again.

Over the next few weeks, there were several more incidents. Each one resulted in passionate sex when the two arrived home. Finally the subject had to come up in conversation. After a few minutes of stuttering around the issue, they both had to admit that the teasing had turned them on. It had been a long time since their lovemaking had been as intense or as frequent. After discussing it, they had agreed that as long as the teasing didn't go too far, it would be a nice way to spice up their marriage. However, they hadn't defined what "too far" meant.

Since that day, they had arranged several situations where Sara had become "involved" with men. They had found a bar in a town a safe distance away, where they could experiment without fear of being seen by someone they knew. For the most part, what happened was harmless teasing. Sara would dance and joke with men, allowing them liberties that weren't entirely proper but still within the realm of teasing. However, on two occasions, Sara had left the bar with men and made out in their cars. While the men obviously wanted to have sex, Sara only allowed heavy petting. She let them play with her breasts and then masturbated them. Each time, she told Brian the story in great detail before they made passionate love.

Now Brian was standing on the balcony watching his wife and a stranger kiss. This night had been charged with electricity from the very beginning. It seemed like something more was going to happen. The fact that Brian had never been close enough to watch before made this different as well.

Brian could hear Sara moan as she kissed the handsome stranger. He could see their open mouths working on one another. Occasionally he could see Sara's or the stranger's tongue as the kisses grew more passionate. Then he watched as the man's hands had slipped down her back until he was cupping her firm ass cheeks. Sara seemed to welcome the caresses and squirmed her hips into him. When his hands reached the hem of her short cocktail dress she still didn't protest. Suddenly the stranger pulled her short dress up to her waist, baring her naked buttocks. A gasp escaped Brian's lips and he heard Sara moan as the cool night air hit the warm flesh of her ass.

"God baby, you are one hot woman," the stranger said as he pulled his mouth from her.

Sara just moaned and buried her face in his shoulder. Then Brian saw her head jerk back and he could see that her eyes were wide open in shock. From the movement of the stranger's hand it appeared that he had found her vagina.

Brian reached down and grasped his hard penis as he continued to watch. He could see Sara's hips moving back and forth against the man's hand. Then she moved her feet apart and spread her legs, allowing him easy access to her undoubtedly swollen lips. The moan that escaped her lips reached Brian's ears and he trembled in excitement. He could almost see the finger plunging in and out of her sloppy hole. He watched her hips pushing downward in what appeared to be a desperate attempt to take his teasing finger all the way into her body.

Brian was beside himself as he watched from only a few feet above. He thought about pulling out his penis but was afraid someone would catch him. Instead he stood silently in the dark watching his wife as he rubbed his almost painful erection inside his pants. He could see the man's hand moving faster, working between her legs. Suddenly, he could actually hear the squishing sound of the man's now drenched fingers. He could see that Sara was gasping for breath.

Sara reached down and grasped the tent in the stranger's pants. "Oh God, it's so big," she moaned.

"Take it out," the stranger whispered.

Sara's glanced around to make sure they were alone, however she didn't look up or she would have seen her husband staring over the balcony. Then with trembling hands she reached between them and pulled the stranger's zipper down. A moan escaped her lips as she reached inside his pants and found his throbbing erection. She pulled his penis out and gasped, "Oh God!"

Brian almost gasped as well when he saw the stranger's long penis in the bright moonlight. It was so huge that it made her hand look small. He could see her fist moving up and down until a large drop of clear liquid bubbled from the slit. It sparkled in the moonlight.

"Let me fuck you," the stranger hissed, his hips beginning to move back and forth.

Brian gasped as he heard the words. His eyes opened wide in shock. Suddenly, he was trembling all over as he watched the man push his penis down until it was between his wife's legs. His breath caught in his throat as he watched his wife open her thighs and then saw the penis disappear. He couldn't believe that she was actually doing it; that she was actually having sex with a stranger. His head was spinning with excitement. He was finally watching his wife screw another man.

Unfortunately Brian couldn't tell that the stranger's penis had missed her hole and had slipped harmlessly between her legs.

"Noooo... I can't," Sara gasped and moved back, letting the penis flip up between them.

When Brian saw the man's penis appear, and heard Sara say no, he found himself strangely disappointed but relieved at the same time. It was a strange paradox for him; he wanted her to do it but yet, he didn't.

"Then suck me," the man hissed excitedly and reached up to press on Sara's shoulders.

Sara's legs seemed to buckle under her as she slid toward the grass. A second later she was on her knees and the large penis was inches from her face.

Brian knew that she had never gone this far. He wondered if she would go through with it... if she would actually take the stranger's penis into her mouth. He didn't have to wait long to find out.

The man placed both hands on her head and was pulling her face toward the pulsing shaft.

Sara resisted for a moment. Her eyes were wide with excitement.

Suddenly, Brian heard her moan of surrender, as she opened her lips and took another man's penis into her mouth for the first time since they had married. Brian closed his eyes for a second and took a deep and trembling breath. When he opened his eyes he saw Sara's stretched mouth begin to work up and down the long white shaft.

Brian was going crazy as he watched her suck the stranger's penis. He couldn't believe that she was going this far. He watched the man begin to direct her head back and forth with his hands. He could see the saliva-wet penis as it came out of his wife's mouth and actually hear the sucking sound. He had never heard or seen anything more exciting.

"That's it baby, suck my cock! Eat me! God, you can suck baby!"

The man's nasty words seemed to have an affect on Sara. She reached up and grasped his shaft with both hands, her fingers unable to touch. She began to pump her hands up and down rapidly.

"He's going to cum," Brian whispered in an unheard warning to his wife.

Sara already knew it.

"That's it... that's it," the stranger hissed as he pushed forward and pulled her head toward his shaft. "Ahhhhhhh!!!" he moaned, "I'm cumming."

Brain could see that Sara was surprised at the force of his ejaculation. Her eyes opened wide and her cheeks bulged out as her mouth filled with his cum. Another tremble went through Brian as he watched his wife swallow once and then again. Her fists continued to move up and down, milking the juice from the stranger's balls.

Amazingly, Brian watched Sara began to tremble. He knew the signs. Without touching herself, she had managed to climax. She moaned around the still spurting shaft and her body shook. As she climaxed, her mouth stopped sucking and the stranger's cum continued to fill her mouth and began to trickle from her lips. It ran down her chin and dripped to the grass. Some of it even splattered onto the soft swells of her breasts. Finally the stranger's penis wilted and slipped out of her mouth, leaving another trail of sperm on her chin. Sara quickly stood up and wiped the back of her still trembling hand across her mouth.

"I... I... my husband..." Sara gasped in confusion.

"I understand. My wife will be looking for me too."

Brian rushed out of the room and hurried back downstairs. He was at the bar getting another drink when Sara came back in. He tried to act like he had never left the party.

Chapter 2

Sara and Brian left the party soon after the incident with the stranger. For some reason, the ride home seemed twice as long as normal. Both Brian and Sara were silent as they sat close to each other, deep in their own thoughts. Sara placed her head on Brian's shoulder and reached down to warmly caress his thigh.

While Brian wanted desperately to talk about the evening, he had the feeling that Sara didn't. She had been unusually quiet as they left the party; possibly reliving what had happened. Or it could have been that she was embarrassed. Brian couldn't be sure. However, there was no question that Brian was still very much excited about what he had witnessed. He couldn't get the vision of his sweet wife on her knees giving oral sex to a stranger out of his head. He could still see the stranger's sperm dripping from her chin. In fact, when he looked down at his wife as she sat beside him, he could see a shimmer of the sticky fluid on the swells of her breasts. He knew that it was the stranger's cum. He wondered if she could still taste him.

Brian was dying to ask her for the details. When they were almost home, Brian finally broke the silence and asked, "Did you have fun tonight?"

"I guess," Sara answered in a non-committal tone. It was obvious that she wasn't sure how much she should reveal. They had agreed that she would always be honest and tell him what happened. But Brian knew that it had gone further than she, or even he, expected.

"So tell me what happened?" Brian pressed, trying not to sound impatient.

Sara hesitated but finally said, "Well, you saw us go outside. We kissed and he... he uh... he put his finger in me."

A chill went through Brian at her words. He wanted and needed more. "And?" he asked.

"Then I took his... his co... cock out and... you know... I got him off." Sara's face turned scarlet. Sara fell silent again.

Brian was somewhat relieved that she hadn't lied. However, he knew that she wasn't telling the entire truth either.

Brian fought the urge to tell her that he had watched. He decided to wait to reveal that until later. But, right now he felt frustration at her lack of detail. He thought that maybe a little stimulation would open her up. He reached over and put his hand between her legs. When he felt her open them for him, he smiled and moved his fingers to her still swollen sex. He began to run his fingers gently up and down between the lips and said, "I'll bet you wanted to fuck him didn't you?"

Sara didn't answer for a minute. Finally, she whispered, "Yes." Then she added truthfully, "But I didn't." Then she fell silent again.

The lack of detail was very frustrating to Brian. When she didn't add anymore, Brian decided that he had gotten all that he could out of her for the moment. For the rest of the ride home he played with her sexy lips, bringing moans of pleasure and renewed excitement from her.

When they arrived home, it took about ten minutes for them to get from the garage to the bedroom. They stopped and kissed multiple times, losing pieces of clothing as they went. Brian's penis had not really gone soft since the moment he saw them kissing.

Sara and Brian fell naked onto the bed; their bodies pressed tightly together, his lips searching for her heaving breasts. He could see the now dried flakes of sperm on the soft swells. His lips worked around those spots and to her hard nipples.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,552 Followers