Brian's Sweet Slut Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,615 Followers

"Well, I was thinking about inviting him out for a week or two," Brian said and paused. When he saw that Sara was still confused he said, "You know that Brian was madly in love with you and probably still is."

"So?"

Brian realized that he was going to have to spell it out. "You said you were scared. I thought that maybe someone you knew would be easier for the first time."

Sara's eyes opened in surprise. "He's... your best friend," she gasped.

"That's what makes it perfect. You like him, he likes you... don't you see?"

"Wow," Sara said when she couldn't find any other words.

"If you don't want to do anything with him then he can just come out to visit. He is still hurting and it would be good for him to get away. He hasn't even dated since the funeral."

Brian could see the wheels turning in Sara's head. He knew that she would eventually see the logic.

Finally, a smile crossed her face. "Let me think about it," she said, using the same words he had used earlier when they spoke about her date with Terry. However, Brian knew that there wasn't a lot to think about-she just didn't want to seem overeager.

Brian pulled Sara to him and their lips went together passionately. He felt Sara pressing her hips to his and his hands reached down and grasped her sexy ass.

Dinner was forgotten as their passion grew. A few minutes later they were naked and consumed in passion. Sara's mind flashed back and forth between Patrick and Terry. As she climaxed, she envisioned both men making love to her at the same time. Amazingly, Brian had a similar image in his mind. Only he was sitting in a chair watching his wife make love to the two men.

Chapter 5

Sara was scheduled to meet Terry at a bar downtown at eight. She had been incredibly nervous all day. While she and Brian had agreed that she wouldn't go "all the way" with Terry, she realized that the responsibility was hers. In fact, Brain seemed more comfortable than she was that she could control the situation. However, it occurred to her that he might not mind if she did give in.

Brian was in the living room watching TV when Sara came down. "Very nice," he said when he saw her choice of dress.

"You don't think that I'm over dressed do you?" she asked nervously.

"Not at all," Brian said as he stared at his beautiful wife. She was wearing a soft summer dress that had a low cut bodice with spaghetti straps straining to hold up her substantial breasts. It was made of thin yellow cotton and looked wonderful with her tanned skin. Her dark and hard nipples were clearly visible, attesting to her excitement. It was also very short, revealing a substantial portion of her smooth thighs. She wasn't wearing nylons and Brian wondered if she had on panties. On her feet she had four-inch high heels.

"Turn around," Brian said.

Sara spun around and looked over her shoulder at him.

"Very, very sexy. If I were Terry, I might rape you."

Suddenly, Sara looked concerned.

"I meant figuratively," Brian added quickly.

"I know but... I... I'm as nervous as a teenager on her first date," she said and then added, "God, I can't believe I'm doing this."

"It's not too late to back out."

"Do you want me to?"

"No," Brian said and stood up to pull her into his arms. His hands slipped down her back until they reached her soft ass cheeks. He started to kiss her but she resisted.

"My makeup," she said.

"Right. I suppose it will get messed up later though," he laughed. Then with a smile he slowly pulled her dress up in back. He was almost disappointed when he found that she was wearing panties.

Sara saw the look and said, "I can't be that easy. You don't want him to think that I am a complete slut do you?"

"Well...."

They both laughed.

Brian walked his wife to the door and kissed her cheek. "Be good. I'll be waiting for you."

"I love you," she whispered and then turned and left.

Brian took a deep breath and then sighed; it was going to be a long night for him. He headed back to the living room and sat down in his favorite chair. He picked up a book and settled back for a long evening.

The bar was crowded as Sara entered. She saw the eyes of many of the men, and some women, on her as she walked in. She strained her eyes in the dark and smoky room. For a minute she thought that Terry wasn't there. Then she saw him waving to her from a booth. Her heart started to pound as she walked over nervously, her legs feeling like rubber.

The handsome man with graying hair smiled at her and stood up. "I didn't think you were coming."

"It's only eight fifteen. A girl shouldn't be too eager you know."

"I know but... well, I'm glad you came. What do you want to drink?"

"Something with lots of alcohol."

Terry smiled, his teeth shinning brightly. "I know what you mean. I've had two already to settle my nerves."

The comment surprised Sara and she showed it.

"This is not something I've done before," he said to her unasked question. "I'm guessing it's the same for you."

"That's true," Sara answered, feeling her tension start to wane. It somehow made her more comfortable that he wasn't experienced. However, she knew that he could be lying to her.

As they waited for Sara's drink, Terry told her about himself. He was an architect at a large engineering firm and had worked there for twenty years. He was originally from Canada but was now an American citizen.

She had detected a slight accent.

Sara found Terry quite charming but, surprisingly, somewhat shy. She told him a little about herself, leaving out some major details. She wasn't sure how much she should share. After all this was just a little fling. She figured that it wasn't necessary to tell him that she was married; he already knew that. Besides, both of them were wearing wedding rings.

Terry reached over and took Sara's hand. "I don't know about you but I am very nervous. It has been a long time since I have been out on a date."

"Me too," Sara said shyly.

"I also have to admit that I though long and hard about calling you. I picked up the phone ten times and hung it up. I couldn't get you off my mind after what happened at the party. It was incredibly exciting."

"It was for me as well." Sara's face colored slightly and she felt her panties begin to get wet.

Terry looked into Sara's eyes and paused as if he were searching for words. "Does... does your husband know where you are right now?"

The question shocked Sara. She just assumed that he would think she was looking for a little fun behind her husband's back. Suddenly, she didn't know what to say.

"For some strange reason, I think that he does."

Sara nodded her head.

"That's okay with me. In fact, it's great. Your husband is a lucky man."

Sara got an incredulous look on her face.

"No, really. I've always wanted my wife to do something like this. We even got close one time. She fooled around with one of my best friends at a party. But that was years ago." Terry could see that Sara didn't look like she believed him. He decided to change the subject. "Did I say how sexy you look tonight?"

"Thank you," Sara answered shyly.

"Would you like to dance?"

"I'd love to."

Three dances later they returned to the booth. They were laughing and talking like old friends as Terry slid in next to Sara, their thighs touching. A second later she felt his warm hand on her thigh. A tremor went through her as his fingers caressed her through her thin summer dress. As the waitress came over, Terry's hand found the warm flesh inside her knee. Without thinking, Sara opened her legs enough to allow his hand to move upward until his fingers were on the soft skin on the inside of her thigh. When she saw the waitress looking, she closed her thighs quickly, trapping his hand to stop it from going higher.

The waitress smiled knowingly, then took the order and left.

Sara knew that the waitress had seen where Terry's hand was. However, instead of embarrassment she grew more excited. Gradually she released the pressure on the hand and allowed it to move higher. Her face flushed at her boldness. Then a little moan escaped her lips when his fingers touched the gusset of her now wet panties. Her eyes glazed over as the searching fingers found the elastic of the leg band and slipped underneath. Sara's body stiffened but she didn't close her thighs. "Terry," she gasped when she felt his fingers touch her swollen lips. Her eyes closed and she gripped her drink tightly in her fingers and tried to act calm. Suddenly her heart was pounding in her chest and her breath was becoming labored.

A smile crossed Terry's his face when she opened her thighs willing, giving him free access to her vagina. He searched her now swollen inner lips until he found the opening and then slipped a finger inside. He felt her tremble and her hole pulsed and squeezed his now active finger. Then he added a second finger, pushing both as deeply as the position would allow.

Sara tensed when she saw the waitress coming back with their drinks and whispered, "Terry!"

Terry ignored her protest and kept his hand between her legs.

Sara could see the waitress's eyes staring between her legs again. There was obvious envy on her face.

Terry pulled his now wet fingers slowly from between her legs. He looked at the waitress and said, "Thank you." She sat the fresh drinks down and took the empty glasses and reluctantly left.

"I think she likes you," Terry whispered.

"Me?"

"Yeah. I can always tell." Terry smiled as he took a sip of his drink and watched the waitress until she was out of sight.

Sara's face flushed with the realization and another tremor went through her. She had never thought that way about another woman. It occurred to her that there were a lot of thoughts she was having that she had never had before.

Terry turned to Sara and looked into her eyes. Slowly his mouth moved toward hers.

Sara moaned as their lips met. She opened her mouth and let his tongue inside. As they kissed, she felt Terry reach for her hand. Another little moan escaped her lips when she felt his wet fingers on her on. She felt him gently rub her own juice across her fingers. Suddenly she was squirming in her seat. The seam of her panties had slipped between her lips and was rubbing on her swollen clit.

Terry was staring into Sara's eyes as he slowly brought her now wet fingers to his lips. His tongue came out and he licked the juice from her fingers. Then, he pulled her lips to his again. They both moaned.

When Terry broke the kiss, he whispered, "We had better get out of here before we get arrested."

Sara took one last drink before she slid out of the booth and they left. She allowed Terry to pull her close as they waited for the valet to bring his car.

"What about my car?" Sara asked as Terry's Lexus was brought around.

"We'll come back to get it. Are you hungry?" Terry asked as he waited for her to get into the car.

"Uh... no, not really," Sara answered. She was far too excited to think about something to eat.

"I'll call and cancel the reservations." Terry came around and got into the driver's seat. "Would you like to just park somewhere and talk?"

Sara knew that they wouldn't park and talk. However, that was fine with her. "Yes," she said.

A few minutes later they were on the highway. They drove for several miles toward home before pulling off the main road and onto a dirt road. They drove for a minute and turned into a grassy opening surrounded by trees.

"It's an old farm. No one will bother us here, because I own it," Terry said to Sara's unasked question.

As soon as they were stopped, Terry placed his hand behind Sara's head and pulled her lips to his. A second later his hand came up to caress one soft breast. A moan escaped Terry's lips as he felt the hard nipple in the palm of his hand.

Sara reached up and slipped the strap of her dress down her shoulder, uncovering her breast. She moaned as Terry kneaded her breast as his lips devoured hers.

When Terry pulled back and began to kiss down her neck, she placed her hand on his head. She let him kiss the hot skin of her neck and down to her chest, leaving a trail of wetness behind. "Oh God," she gasped when his lips caught her nipple. At the same time she felt him pulling her other strap down until both breasts were free.

Terry moaned as well as he lost himself in her soft flesh. He was a very oral lover and loved to please a woman that way. However, his wife no longer seemed to be interested in his oral skills. He sucked first one nipple and then the other. He even pressed them both together so that he could lick both nipples at the same time. "God I love your breasts," he gasped.

Sara was moaning constantly now. Her thighs squeezed together on her very swollen sex lips and her ass squirmed on the seat. She had never had her breasts treated like this before. Electric shocks ran from her nipples all the way to her vagina. Incredibly Sara felt like she might climax from the breast stimulation alone. Then, when Terry gently bit one nipple and squeezed the other tightly in his fingers, she did climax. It wasn't an earth shattering climax but rather one that made her tremble with a flush of warmth that radiated from her breasts to her vagina and back again.

When Terry felt it he doubled his efforts, sucking and squeezing her breasts until the tremors slowed and then stopped. He pulled back and saw that Sara's eyes were closed. "Would you like to get in the back?"

Sara opened her eyes. She bit her lip in indecision. "I... I don't know if I'm ready to... to go all the way." That may have been the most difficult words she had ever uttered. She wanted desperately to make love to this man. Still, there was something stopping her.

"That's okay," Terry whispered. "We won't go any further than you want. I promise."

Slowly Sara nodded her head.

"Wait a minute, I have a better idea," Terry said. He got out of the car and opened the trunk. When he came around to Sara's side of the car he was carrying a blanket. He opened the door for her and said, "It's a beautiful evening."

When the blanket was spread on the grass, Terry took Sara in his arms again. As their lips met, he pushed her dress down her body and let it drop at her feet. Now she stood practically naked in just her panties and heels. A gently summer breeze caressed her body and she shivered, but not from being cold. She couldn't believe she was almost naked outdoors. It was the first time since she was a small girl.

Terry pulled his lips from Sara and whispered, "Let me pleasure you." With that he slipped to his knees in front of her. He moved his head forward and gently kissed her stomach, making little goose bumps appear on her soft skin. He kissed over the skimpy material of her panties until his lips touched her covered sex.

Sara's hips pushed forward as she felt Terry's mouth on the now soaked crotch of her panties. Then she gasped when he sucked the material and her swollen lips into his mouth. "Oh God," she moaned.

As the accumulated juice in her panties filled his mouth with sweetness Terry reached up and placed his fingers into the waistband. With one quick motion he pulled the panties to her ankles. His mouth moved quickly back to her dripping vagina.

"Ohhhh!!!" Sara moaned and her knees began to buckle at the thrill of his lips on her swollen flesh consumed her.

Terry felt her reaction and helped her to lie on the blanket. When she was on her back looking up at him, he smiled. Then he bent to kiss her neck before working down to her breasts. However, it didn't spend a lot of time there this time. He kissed across her now heaving chest and down to her stomach.

Without her willing it, Sara's legs opened and her hips lifted from the blanket.

Terry smiled and pressed her back down, continuing his slow journey. However, before he reached her center he pulled back.

Sara's eyes opened wide when she felt him getting between her legs. A rush of panic went through her when she realized that he might be getting into position to penetrate her.

The panic must have shown on her face because before she could protest, Terry lifted her legs upward until her thighs were pressed to her breast. Then he moved his stomach and bent his head and began to kiss down her thigh.

"Oh God," Sara moaned as his lips neared her sex again. She was having difficulty breathing now.

Terry paused and gazed down at the swollen sex of the beautiful woman. He could see her juice shinning on her lips in the bright moonlight. He could smell her fragrance as it mixed with the sweet smells of summer around them. The combination made his head spin as his mouth moved toward her throbbing lips. His head dropped and his mouth opened.

"Ahhhhheeee!" Sara screamed, her voice echoing across the night breeze. Her hands reached out in reflex and grabbed Terry's head. Her fingers entwined in his hair and she pulled his mouth down and lifted her hips. Suddenly it felt like his mouth was devouring her. He was sucking and licking voraciously, his tongue plunging deep before his mouth sucked her lips inside. Sara had never felt anything like it. The naughtiness of what she was doing, the sensual feeling of being naked outside and the skill of her new lover was making the juice pour out of her like never before. She threw her head back and forth and moaned incoherently as she rushed toward another climax.

Terry would have smiled but his mouth was otherwise busy. He couldn't believe what a sensuous woman he had found. He used his tongue to find all the right spots, licking her from her hole to the swollen clit and back again until soon his mouth and chin were dripping with juice. At one point Terry pushed Sara's legs up until she was almost doubled over on her shoulders.

Sara opened her eyes to see him leering down at her exposed crotch. She watched as his head moved downward as if in slow motion, expecting to feel his mouth on her vagina again. "Oh my Goddddd!!!" she screamed when his tongue found her puckered rose instead.

Terry stiffened his tongue and forced it into her back passage.

Sara opened her mouth as if to scream but nothing but a gasp came out. She could feel the muscles inside her anal canal resisting as if trying to force the intruder out. However, her lover would not be denied. He pressed harder until his tongue was deep inside her dark passage. Then she felt him begin to plunge it in and out before sucking the ring into his mouth like a vacuum. She saw a shooting star streak across the night sky and a second later she became that shooting star. She locked her thighs around Terry's head, her high heels digging into his back as she began to convulse in pleasure. Finally, a scream left her mouth as fireworks went off in her head.

Terry hung on, his sucking lips never leaving her hole. It could feel the tiny ring puckering in his mouth pulses of pleasure went through her.

Sara's climax went on for a long time. Each time she thought she was done, Terry would find a new place and she would begin to convulse again. Amazingly, she had never climaxed more than once in a session. Nor had she ever had her ass sucked. It was a night of firsts for her.

When Terry felt Sara's trembling diminish he moved his mouth from her still pulsing rear hole. Lovingly he kissed the tiny hole before moving his mouth to her wet thighs, licking up her juice. He could hear Sara moaning softly above him, almost as if she were in pain. However, he knew better.

Chapter 6

Brian was sitting in the family room reading but his mind wasn't on the book he had on his lap. He was like a father impatiently waiting for his daughter to return from her first date. However, the visions in his mind were nothing like a father thinking of his daughter. He could see his loving wife lying naked in the arms of a strange man with the stranger's penis throbbing and waiting to enter her. His own penis had barely been soft all night and he fought the urge to masturbate.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,615 Followers