Brian's Sweet Slut Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,579 Followers

"What's sad?" Brian asked.

"It's sad that so many men died here. And to think that they were all a part of the same country." Sara placed her arms around the waist of both men and pulled them close.

"It was an amazing time in our history," Patrick said. "I've always wondered what our country would have been like today if the war had turned out differently."

"It's probably good that we'll never know," Brian said as he stared across the valley.

They could almost hear the screams of men and the sound of exploding guns. The three of them stood there for a long time lost in their own thoughts.

Finally Brian said, "I'm getting a little hungry. Should we get something from the food court? It might close early on weekdays."

"I saw some picnic tables on the hill pastsed the parking lot," Sara said.

They got hotdogs, sodas and chips and walked over to the picnic tables. Because school had started, the park was mostly deserted. There were a few tour buses in the parking lot and several cars but otherwise the lot was empty. Sara sat between Brian and Patrick as they ate.

When Sara finished she reached down and placed her hands on both men's thighs again. A second later, without warning, she grabbed their crotches. She almost giggled when they jumped at the same time. She began to massage their soft penises through the leg of their shorts. Still, they continued to eat as if nothing was happening. However, Sara could feel something happening as their penises stiffened in her hands. A smile came to her face. A second later she was opening first Brian's pants and then Patrick's, pulling their now hard shafts out into the bright sunlight.

Brain sat stiffly, tense, as he looked around the park to see if there were any tourists near. He almost sighed in relief when he saw that the tour buses had left and that there was only one other car on the lot. A little moan escaped his lips when Sara started to pump her hands up and down.

Sara leaned close to Brian and whispered, "Move back a little."

Brian's heart was pounding in his chest as he moved back. He saw Sara look around the park briefly before her head dropped to his lap. A moan escaped his lips when she began to suck him. Excitement raced through him as he placed his hand on the top of her head and pushed her down. He heard her gag but she didn't pull away. Instead he felt her throat opening and his penis slipping all the way inside. His eyes opened wide when he realized that she was taking him into her throat. She had never done that before. Suddenly he could feel her lips on his balls. It was only an instant before she pulled back, but she had taken every inch of him. Then she moved up and down rapidly, taking him all the way in each time she moved down. Brian had to fight the urge to climax.

Before Brian could climax though, Sara pulled away and smiled up at him. Her lips were wet and swollen. Then she turned and bent over Patrick to take his penis into her mouth.

Brian caught Patrick's look of pleasure and surprise as she took him into her throat as well.

After several minutes Sara pulled away from Patrick. She looked disoriented and her eyes were swimming with excitement. She said, "I have to have a cock in me."

Brian was amazed when she stood up and pushed him back further. She turned to the side, pulled her dress up in back and reached for his shaft. A second later his penis was slipping into her. "Sara," he gasped as he felt her already wet vagina covering him. Although he was nervous about being out in public, he didn't try to push her off. Instead he sat with his eyes opened wide searching the park nervously.

"Oh God that feels so good," Sara gasped as she squirmed her hips in order to force Brian's penis in as deeply at it could go.

Patrick looked over at Sara and smiled. She smiled back before turning to kiss Brian passionately.

Brian was rapidly losing his concern for where they were. He could feel Sara's juice running down his penis as she began to move subtly on him. "God Sara," he whispered as his excitement grew.

When Sara felt that he was getting too excited, she abruptly lifted up.

Brian moaned in frustration as his now very wet penis slipped out of her and was left throbbing in the afternoon sun.

"We can't forget Patrick can we?" Sara whispered and turned to him. With one quick movement she pulled her dress up again and sat on him.

Patrick gasped like Brian had done as he felt the velvet walls of Sara's vagina swallow him. Sara had just begun to move when Patrick grabbed her hips and held her still. A second later a middle aged couple walked by. They smiled and said hi and continued to their car.

The couple got into their car and left, leaving only their car on the parking lot.

Now that they were alone, Sara began to bounce up and down on Patrick with abandon. She saw Brian watching excitedly but he looked a little lonely. Suddenly, she leaned over and pulled his lips to her.

Brian moaned as her tongue went into his mouth. He could feel her body responding to Patrick's now pumping hips. Incredibly he felt her tongue moving in and out of his mouth in time with Patrick's movement.

Sara's eyes closed and she moaned into her husband's mouth. She could feel the swollen head of Patrick's penis swelling inside her. She squeezed her thighs together, tightening her vagina. The friction sent an electric charge through her as she continued to kiss Brian. A second later she began to tremble as a strong climax rushed through her.

Patrick felt it and the corresponding clenching of her vagina. "Sara," he gasped in warning. He clenched his teeth and tried to hold his climax back. But it was too late and he began to pump his cum into her.

Brian kept Sara from falling as her body convulsed on Patrick's lap. He saw the incredible look of pleasure on her face. His penis throbbed with excitement as he held her and waited for his turn.

It took a few minutes for Sara to come down from her climax and regain her composure. When she did, she smiled deviously at her husband before turning to kiss Patrick passionately. Then she pulled from Patrick, letting his wilted penis slip from her saturated hole and moved over to Brian. Again she turned and lifted her dress. She reached between her legs and grabbed his penis, bringing it to center of her sopping hole. She moved the head back and forth between her swollen lips before slipping it inside just a little. She paused. Using the muscles in her vagina, she clamped down on the swollen head.

Brian moaned when he felt it. It was something she had never done before. His heart pounded and his balls began to churn. He wanted desperately to push into her. However, he knew that she was controlling things so he waited.

Sara was beginning to breathe heavily again. Amazingly, her lips had become so sensitive that she could actually feel the crown of Brian's penis and the indented ridge that lead to his shaft. She worked her muscles to clamp under the crown before lifting up just a fraction to let them slip along the head.

"Do you want it?" Sara whispered to Brian. "Do you want your big cock in my sloppy cunt?"

Brian gasped. He had never heard such nasty words coming from his wife. It excited him. "Yesssss!!!" he croaked.

Sara smiled broadly and looked over at Patrick and winked. Then she dropped her hips to his lap, taking his penis all the way inside.

Brian almost screamed in pleasure. Instead he bit his lip and hissed through clenched teeth as he felt the warmth and wetness surround him. Now he felt the tight muscles of her vagina clamping around the base of his penis. At the same time, juice was running from her hole and across his swollen balls. It was too much for him. He grabbed Sara's hips and held her tight on his lap and let out a growl of pleasure. A second later he was adding his sperm to her already filled cavern.

Chapter 4

The sexual tension was almost palpable as the three of them sat in the clubroom watching television later that evening. It was the same room where all of this had started several days earlier.

Sara had taken a shower and returned dressed in a very short Japanese kimono. It was black silk and was imprinted with red dragons, spitting fire. It matched her mood. Although she had climaxed multiple times in the last twenty-four hours, she had never felt as horny in her life. Just being around the two sexy men seemed to drive her mad with desire. A look or a touch from either could set her on fire. She had even masturbated in the bathroom after they had gotten home. At that point she had attributed her excitement to the fact that she had gobs of cum running out of her. Yet now, even after she had cleaned up, she was excited again.

As they sat quietly, Sara began to run her hands up and down both men's legs again. Then she leaned over and kissed Patrick as her hands found his already stiff shaft. A second later she pulled away from Patrick and turned to kiss Brian, using her free hand to grab him. When she pulled away she looked from one lover to the other and whispered, "Take your clothes off. I want you both naked."

The two men sat there shocked without moving. While Sara knew that they were uncomfortable, she wasn't going to let them off. She knew that this was a critical point. If they balked now... well, she wasn't going to let that happen. "Come on, hurry," she said and squeezed them for emphasis.

Brian stood up first and then Patrick. The men glanced at each other and then down at Sara. They saw a determined look on her face. Self-consciously they began to strip.

Sara sat back with a big grin of victory on her face. She looked from one man to the other as they stripped in front of her. Her heart was pounding with excitement as she watched them reveal their bodies. She almost giggled when she thought; now you guys know how women feel when men ogle them. However, she also realized that ogling wasn't bad. In fact, it was pretty exciting.

Patrick's upper body was better defined than Brian's was but Brian's legs were more muscular. Nonetheless, both of them were very well built. The front of their shorts was tented with their erections.

Before the men could pull their underwear down Sara said, "Here, let me do that." With that she reached over and placed her fingers into Brian's underwear. Slowly she began to pull them down. She giggled when his rampant penis got stuck in the elastic. When she pulled the waistband out, his penis flipped up and slapped his stomach. She giggled again.

Brian placed his hands self-consciously over his penis. Sara turned to Patrick and slowly pulled his shorts down, letting his penis flip up like Brian's had done.

Soon they were standing naked in front of Sara looking embarrassed with their hands over their groins. "Come on guys, let me see," Sara said.

Brian and Patrick looked sheepishly at one another. At the same time they moved their hands.

"Oh my," Sara gasped as she stared at two very stiff and pulsing shafts. Brian's was thinner and slightly longer. However, Patrick's had a larger head and the shaft was very thick. Both were throbbing and juice was bubbling from the slit. She stared at them for a long time, comparing and contrasting them in her mind. Finally she decided that she loved them both and grasped both in her fists.

The two men moaned and closed their eyes.

"Um... let's see... which one do I want to suck first," she teased. As if it was a big decision Sara paused and stared at the two penises in her hands. She worked her fists up and down, making the heads pulse and swell even larger. "It's so hard to decide," she said.

Suddenly both men were trembling with need.

"I think I will chose Patrick's first," she said to herself as if the two men were not standing there trembling. She bent her head and opened her mouth to suck the head of Patrick's penis inside.

Patrick moaned.

Brian stared. The juice on the head of his penis turned into a stream and trickled across his wife's hand. He watched from very close as his loving wife's lips stretched around another man's penis. He had not gotten a very good view in the park today. This time he could see everything plainly. Sara's eyes were closed and she had an almost angelic like expression on her face. Brian had never seen her look more beautiful.

Sara moaned as she sucked the swollen head. She could taste his sweet pre-cum juice as it dribbled into her mouth. Her hand moved up and down the shaft in a milking motion, squeezing out more sweet juice as her head began to move back and forth. After a minute she pulled away and looked up at her husband. A smile came to her face when she saw the excitement in his eyes. "My goodness," she said when she looked at the back of her hand. Brian's juice was running down to her wrist. She pulled her hand away for a moment and used her tongue to lick the juice. "Mmmm, your juices are very sweet." Then she opened her mouth and sucked the head of Brian's penis inside her mouth.

With her hands working up and down the shafts again, Sara moved from one man to the other, sucking and swallowing their pre-cum juice as if it was from a sweet peach. She could feel her sex lips throbbing with excitement as she teased them, working her fist on their shafts and sucking the swollen heads.

Both men had their eyes closed and were rocking back and forth in time with her sucking mouth or pumping hand.

After a few minutes Sara pulled her mouth away and held their shiny penises up as if proud of her handy work.

It took a few seconds for the two men to open their eyes. When they did, they saw Sara staring up at them, her pretty blues eyes flashing, her lips slightly swollen and wet. "Brian, sit down," Sara ordered. There was little doubt that she was in charge.

Brian followed orders and sat next to Sara.

A second later Sara rose up, pulling her kimono up and straddling him, facing Patrick. She heard Brian gasp as she sat on his penis, taking it all the way into her in one movement. Then she pulled Patrick closer and began to suck him again. Her head was spinning with excitement as she sucked one and fucked the other. Suddenly, without warning she felt her vagina begin to quiver. She moaned deep in her throat as a strong climax rushed through her. She squeezed her legs together and stopped sucking the shaft as she convulsed in pleasure.

Sara's climax lasted a long time. Each time she thought that it was over she would feel the penis in her mouth or vagina twitch. That reminded her of what a slut she had become and her climax intensified.

As Sara recovered she felt Brian twitching inside her and realized that he was close. She abruptly stopped moving on him and then pulled away, leaving his wet penis exposed in the low light of the clubroom. Then she made the men switch places. A second later she was sucking Brian and had Patrick inside her. Incredibly, Sara began to climax again.

When she had recovered and before Patrick could climax, she pulled away. Then she had the two men sit side by side on the sofa and she knelt at their feet. For a long time she alternated between sucking one and then the other, not letting either of them go over the top. It was a delicate balance to keep them on edge for so long, but also incredibly exciting. However, after a while she realized that they were going to rape her if she didn't get them off soon.

Sara stood up and stripped off her kimono. She saw the excitement in the two men's eyes as they stared at her naked body. She grabbed her breasts and swayed sexily in front of them. Then she lifted one breast to her lips and licked it with her tongue. She heard both men moan. "I'm so wet, look," she whispered as she raised one foot and placed it between them. She opened her leg wide and reached down with one hand to spread her swollen lips.

Both men gasped again as they stared at her dripping hole. It was literally running with juice from her multiple climaxes. The inner lips were throbbing and hanging below her outer lips by several inches. As they watched, a dribble of clear juice ran out of her hole and began to drip from one lip.

Sara reached down and caught the sticky liquid in the palm of her hand. Then as the men watched she slowly brought it to her breast. She smeared the juice across the nipple before lifting the nipple to her lips again. "Mmmmm," she moaned sensuously. Her face suddenly flushed as she had a naughty thought. "I... I... want you both to cum... to cum on me at the same time."

Brian looked at Patrick in shock.

"Please," Sara begged. It wasn't necessary to beg. She saw both men smile. "Stand over me," she said and went to her knees.

Brian and Patrick rose and stood over Sara; their overheated penises ready to explode.

Sara reached up and grasped both of them in her fists. She adjusted her position until her face was just below the pulsing heads. Her eyes sparkled as she looked up at the two pulsing shafts. She had never done anything so wanton before. She smiled and began to pump her hands.

"Jesus," Brian gasped as he watched his "sweet slut," masturbate both of them.

The men were so excited that it didn't take long to reach their peaks.

Patrick was the first to go. He moaned and closed his eyes.

Sara felt Patrick's penis swell in her hand. She watched with her eyes wide as the head grew larger than she thought possible. A little squeal escaped her when a blast of hot cum shot from the slit and hit her directly in the face. Before the next shot came out she heard Brian moan on the other side of her. She turned just in time to catch his first shot of cum square between the eyes. Suddenly a cascade of cum was deluging her. It splattered on her cheeks, chin and forehead, covering her face in the sticky fluid from their balls before thinning out and dripping to her breasts. It seemed to go on and on until barely an inch of skin on her face was free of the sticky semen.

Sara reached up and ran the palms of her hands over her face, smearing the sticky cream across her cheeks. Then she ran her hands over her breasts and down her stomach, leaving a trail of semen behind. When she reached her vagina she paused. She looked at her two lovers as she slipped two semen- covered fingers inside. Suddenly she began to shutter as another climax rushed through her.

Patrick slept in his room that night, Brian and Sara in their own bed.

Chapter 5

Whatever thoughts were in Brian's mind as he walked into the kitchen the following morning disappeared in an instant. His eyes opened wide and he gasped. Patrick was sitting at the table with the chair pushed back, his shorts were around his ankles and Sara was sitting on his lap facing him. She had a robe around her but Patrick's hands held it up on her back as she bounced up and down. Brian could see Patrick's already wet penis as it slipped in and out of her.

For an instant Brian though of leaving, like he was intruding on the two lovers. However, that thought quickly vanished. After all it was his wife and his house. He casually walked over to the coffeepot on the counter. His knees were shaking and his hand trembled as he poured himself a cup. He turned around, feigning casualness, and leaned against the counter. He stood for several minutes staring at the two lovers, sipping his coffee. He only had on a pair of boxer briefs and his excitement was apparent.

Patrick eventually opened his eyes and looked over Sara's shoulder at him. He shrugged as if he had no control over what was happening.

Sara seemed to be lost in the moment and, if she knew that Brian was behind them, she gave no indication.

Brian watched with rising excitement as his wife's movement became even more animated. She used her feet to push herself up and down at a frantic pace. Her juice was already dripping down Patrick's balls. Within a few seconds she began to whimper and then gasp. Her body tensed and she lifted up one last time before forcing herself down hard, taking Patrick's penis as deeply as possible. Her feet rose off the floor as she screamed and began to climax.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,579 Followers