Brian's Sweet Slut Pt. 04

Story Info
Sara goes out with Terry.
6.6k words
4.62
215.6k
171
32

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,570 Followers

Sara and Brian sat at the breakfast table. He was reading the paper and she was staring into her coffee cup. The room was quiet but for the percolating coffeepot. The weather had turned chilly and there were snowflakes swirling from the gray, overcast sky. The ground would be covered with snow soon.

It had been over a month since Patrick had gone home. He had told Sara and Brian that he was working on a job transfer so that he could move to be with them. However, Sara was growing impatient. She desperately wanted him to come back. She missed him and that depressed her. Yet, there was another reason for her mood. While Brian had been there, she had become very comfortable having two men taking care of her needs. She had quickly become accustomed to the intimacy and attention that provided. Now, much to her dismay, she was feeling the itch again, the same itch that Brian had created when he talked her into taking on another lover.

Sara looked up from her coffee and saw Brian staring at her.

"What's wrong?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

"I guess it's just the winter blues," Sara returned.

Brian gave her an indulgent look and said, "It's more than that, isn't it?"

"What'd you mean?" she said defensively.

"Listen Sara, I've seen a change in you over the past couple of weeks. You don't seem to be as happy as you were a month or so ago. I know you miss Patrick but I sense something bigger. Something has changed with you. The truth is, it's probably most noticeable when we have sex."

"Are you saying our sex is boring?" Sara sounded more defensive than she wanted to be. She knew that sometimes when she was in a mood the words just came out.

"Well..." Brian started to say something but then figured he was just going to start an argument. He softened his approach. "You just seem depressed. Maybe it is the weather."

Sara became silent again and gazed out the window.

Brian sighed. This wasn't going where he wanted to go. It felt like their relationship was slipping back to where it was before Sara started to go "out" with other guys. It had obviously become difficult to talk about those things again. Brian knew he had to do something and now was as good a time as any. He decided to change tactics. He took a deep breath and said, "I took a call for you yesterday."

"Really? From whom?"

"Terry."

Sara's eyes opened wide. "You did? What did he want?" she said as if she didn't already know.

"You know what he wanted. I told him you might be available for a date Friday night."

"You told him what?" Sara cried, her voice trembling. Suddenly she didn't know whether to be mad or happy. On one hand it was very presumptuous of him to assume that she wanted to go out with Terry. Yet on the other... well, she felt a tingling between her legs.

"Sara, let's be honest with each other, please. I know you're missing the excitement of sex with someone besides me. And, yes our sex has become boring again." Brian saw anger in Sara's eyes. "But I'm not blaming you," he added quickly. "It takes two to make great, or boring, sex. We agreed that you would go out in the first place because we wanted to spice up our sex lives. We got more than we ever bargained for. It was fun and I think we realized that we could share you with other men and still keep our relationship strong."

Sara didn't say anything. Her anger disappeared as quickly as it came. She got up and walked over to the slider. Almost every emotion she had was rushing through her. She watched the snow landing on the ground and a couple of squirrels fighting for the last few acorns.

Brian came up behind her and grabbed her shoulders, pulling her to him. He kissed her neck gently. "Sara, we don't know if Patrick is ever coming back. He has a lot of issues to deal with that go far beyond finding a job and moving out here."

Sara leaned back into Brian and tears began to form in her eyes. "I know you're right...about everything. I miss him but I have to admit that I am getting restless." She paused as the tears began to trickle down her cheeks. "Am I terrible?"

"No you're not terrible. You're my wife and I love you more than anything in the world. But you are also a very sexual person. I have never seen you as happy as when you were teasing men. It got even better with Terry and then Patrick. However, I believe that it was more than the fact that you came to care greatly for Patrick. I think it was because, for the first time in your life, you had sexual freedom. You could explore all those things that make you a sexual person, all those things that make you a woman. Now that has been taken away." Brain paused.

Sara lifted Brian's hand and kissed it and then pulled it to her chest as tears continued to fall. "It's just that...just that I...I...feel like I would be cheating on Patrick if I did something with Terry or anyone else for that matter."

Brian felt his anger flare. "Patrick is not your husband and never will be. I am. The agreement was that you would take lovers because it gave you pleasure as well as me. If Patrick does come back, and I hope he does, he will have to understand our relationship. In fact, I will tell him that. If he can't handle it...well, that's his choice."

Sara turned in Brain's arms and searched his eyes as if to confirm his sincerity. She saw all of that and more. She melted into him and pressed her lips to his.

Brian would have smiled but the kiss quickly turned passionate. He pressed her to the cold glass of the slider. His hands came down to squeeze her soft ass under her silk robe. A little moan escaped his lips. A second later his hard penis was pressing into Sara's stomach. "I want my sweet slut back," Brian whispered.

Sara pulled away and smiled up at Brian. Then she reached down and grabbed his penis. Slowly she slipped to her knees. Her eyes filled with lust as she pulled Brian's hard penis from his shorts. With a moan she took him into her mouth.

Brian groaned and watched his wife begin to suck him. He held her head gently as it moved back and forth. He felt an excitement that had been missing for some time.

Suddenly Sara pulled away and stood up. "What would the neighbors think?" she whispered.

Brian looked over her shoulder and the only thing he could see were the squirrels still fighting. "Fuck the neighbors," he laughed and pushed her against the window and kissed her lips again. Then he pushed her robe off her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. He pressed his now throbbing penis to her stomach. He found her swollen sex lips with his fingers. "My but you are wet this morning." With that he lifted one of her legs and brought his penis to her waiting hole.

"Oh Jesus," she gasped and pushed her hips down. Her head began to spin with excitement as Brian's penis slipped all the way into her in one push.

Brian began to pump into her, forcing her ass against the cold window. He could feel her juice dripping from his balls already and he knew that she was very excited about the opportunity to venture out again. Then he abruptly pulled his penis from her and spun her around, pushing her breasts against the cold window. Fortunately their back yard was relatively private with only a few neighbors able to see into their kitchen if they happened to be outside. However, neither of them cared at the moment.

Sara began to groan as Brian pounded into her from behind. She felt his hands cupping her breasts and she welcomed the warmth.

"Is my sweet slut ready to take on another man?" Brian gasped into her ear.

"Mmmmm!!!" she groaned in answer. "Fuck me please," she gasped excitedly.

"Are you going to let Terry fuck you this time?" He pumped his hips into her hard for emphasis.

"Oh God Brian, don't," Sara gasped excitedly.

"Why not. You know you want to. You know you want his big cock in your pussy... maybe even your sweet ass."

Sara began to tremble at Brian's nasty words. She did want Terry now. She had missed that incredible feeling of excitement of sex with a strange man. Brian always knew what was best for her. "Yes, I...I want him to...to fuck me!!!" she cried as a strong climax began to rocket up and down her body.

Brian pounded into her with great force as her body convulsed in front of him. Too soon, the squeezing of her hole became too much for him as well. "Oh Godddd!!!" he gasped. His penis throbbed and he felt his balls unleash their pent-up semen. It shot up the shaft and began to blast into her throbbing hole.

Both of them froze in pleasure as their minds raced with renewed excitement. A minute later they were two quivering masses, gasping for breath. When they pulled apart, Brian smiled down at Sara. "I've missed that," he said.

"Me too."

Brian pulled his now soft penis from Sara and felt his cum begin to run down her thighs. He turned her around and pulled her body tight to him. Their lips met in a less passionate but more emotional kiss.

Chapter 2

Sara was still upstairs dressing when she heard the front doorbell. A chill of fear and excitement when through her. Along with her excitement, she was a bit worried about Terry and Brian meeting for the first time. She wasn't sure it was a good idea but Brian had suggested that she invite Terry in for a drink before they went out to dinner. She figured that Terry had a hotel room ready for them after dinner.

Downstairs, Brian hurried to the door. He opened it and saw a good-looking older man standing there. For a moment both men stared at each other.

Brian reached out his hand and said, "Hi Terry, I'm Brian. Sara will be down in a moment."

"Thanks," Terry said as he walked passed Brian and entered the house.

"Have a seat," Brian said, directing Terry to the sofa. "What's your poison?"

"Scotch, neat please."

"Coming up," Brian said as he walked over to the bar and poured Terry a glass of his best Scotch whiskey. He poured himself a glass as well.

Terry was sitting on the sofa when Brian handed him the drink. He sat down across from him.

Suddenly the room grew very quiet. It was obvious that both men were quite uncomfortable.

"So, are you a sports fan Terry?" Brian asked to break the ice.

"Uh... no not really. Never had much time for sports."

The room grew quiet again. Brian knew he had to do something. He took a big breath and said, "Listen Terry, we both know what you and Sara have done. She has told me everything." Brian paused and let his shocking words sink in.

"Uh... well... uh," Terry stuttered, surprised at Brain's candor.

"It's okay Terry. Sara said that you had guessed that I knew about you. So, let's be frank with each other, shall we?"

"Uh... sure," Terry said, still feeling very uncomfortable.

Brian decided to be even more direct. "Sara tells me that you are quite good with your mouth." Brian's face broke into a wide smile.

Terry's eyes opened wide.

"She said you ate her better than anyone ever had. That is quite a compliment."

"Uh... thanks."

"Terry, Sara is a unique woman."

"I know that," Terry said.

"She has desires that are far beyond what one man can satisfy. She and I have come to a mutual agreement. She gets to go out with other men and I reap the benefit. Since we started this, our sex life has been incredible. And I mean incredible."

Terry began to relax just a bit at Brian's words.

"However, in truth, she has only fucked one other man. That is our good friend Patrick. He left to go back to the West Coast several weeks ago and Sara has grown restless."

Terry raised his eyebrows. He hadn't been sure if Sara had been with any other men or not. Now he knew the truth. Surprisingly he felt a moment of jealously.

"We're not sure if Patrick will be coming back. Regardless, Sara needs more than I alone can give her. That's why you are here."

Terry started to say something like "I'm pleased that I can be of assistance." Instead he hesitated, placing his drink on the coffee table and looking at Brian.

"I know that Sara hasn't fucked you."

Again Brian had shocked Terry.

"But I know that she wants to."

Terry started to respond when they heard something at the top of the stairs. Both of them turned and looked.

"Wow," both men said at the same time as Sara came walking down the stairs.

She was wearing a short black cocktail dress with a plunging neckline and four-inch high heels. Her hair was up on her head and she had on just a hint of makeup, complete with blue eye shadow, emphasizing her beautiful eyes.

Both men stood up.

Sara walked over to Terry, passing her husband. She stepped close to him and brought her lips to his. She could feel him resist her embrace until her tongue found his mouth. A second later they were squirming against each other in a passionate embrace.

"Ummmm.... Ummmm," Brian said as he cleared his throat.

Sara pulled away; her face flush with excitement. She smiled at her husband and went into his arms. Soon they were kissing passionately.

When they pulled away, Brian turned to Terry and said, "Listen, why don't you bring Sara back here after dinner. We have a spare bedroom down the hall. You can say as late as your wife will let you," Brian said with a smile.

"My wife's out of town," Terry returned.

"Great, then you can stay the night."

Terry looked at Sara like he didn't believe Brian.

She smiled at him.

"Don't be too late," Brian joked like a dotting father. Then he smiled and turned and left the two standing in the living room.

"Shall we go?" Sara said.

Terry shook his head in amazement and then took Sara's arm, leading her out the door.

Terry took Sara to a quiet restaurant near her house. He knew that they needed to talk. They sat in the back, in a booth surrounded by large backed seats. Terry was on one side of the table and Sara the other. They couldn't be seen by anyone else in the restaurant except the waiter when he arrived.

Terry was almost overwhelmed at what had transpired so far tonight. He was finding it impossible to believe that Brian was so accepting of his wife dating other men.

"You looked perplexed Terry," Sara said.

"I have to admit that I am a little overwhelmed. It's just so hard to believe that a husband would let such a beautiful woman go out with other men."

"Yes, I know it is hard to believe. Sometimes I feel like I have to pinch myself. Sometimes I feel like its all a dream...a wonderful sensuous dream...that I will wake up from. But it's all true. And do you know the best part?" Sara said and paused. "The best part is that I love my husband more than I did the day we married."

"God, I wish my wife and I had a relationship like that."

"Have you tried recently?" Sara remembered him telling her about their attempt at swapping.

"No, not for a lot of years. Sex used to be great but she doesn't really seem interested in anymore."

"All women are interested in sex. It has to do with boredom and routine and getting into a rut. We were like that for several years. However, I think we're the lucky ones. Most people couldn't handle what we do."

Suddenly, Sara realized that Terry was staring at her chest. She leaned forward slightly and pushed her breasts together. "Getting a good look?" she joked.

"I'm sorry," Terry said and actually blushed. "Your breasts are beautiful...uh...all of you is beautiful."

"Thanks," Sara said and felt a naughty thrill go through her. She turned and looked over her shoulder and then behind Terry. No one was in seeing distance. With a wide smile she reached into her low cut dress and pulled one large breast out.

Terry gasped and his eyes opened wide. "Sara," he whispered. He was aghast but he felt his penis begin to harden immediately.

"Well, I just thought you might want a better look." With that she reached in a pulled her other breasts out. Now both large orbs were sitting proudly, held up by the top of her dress.

Terry's eyes grew even wider as he saw the waiter heading their way with dinner. "Sara," he hissed, his eyes indicating that someone was coming.

Sara casually lifted her breasts and put them back into the dress just as the waiter reached the table. However, one of her nipples was still half out of her dress.

Terry saw it but there was no way he could warn her. He saw that the waiter noticed right away.

The waiter stared at the exposed nipple and said, "Will there be anything else ma'am?"

Sara saw his eyes and casually reached over and pushed her nipple back into the dress. She smiled at the young man and said, "Nothing for now, thank you."

"My pleasure," the waiter said with a smile.

"You are crazy," Terry said with a wide grin when the waiter had left.

"Just giving the young man a little thrill."

The incident served to lighten up the conversation after that. The two of them talked about sex and even about Patrick. Sara told Terry about how Patrick and Brian had shared her for two weeks and how she had grown accustomed to having two men at her beck and call. The sexy talk served to excite Sara and she felt the lips of her sex begin to swell in anticipation.

When dinner was over and the second bottle of wine finished, Sara was ready for anything. She was afraid that her dress was soaked through from all the sexy talk. "Let's get out of here," she whispered to Terry who had slid around the table to be next to her.

"Do you want to go to the hotel or home?" he asked.

"Home."

Although Terry was apprehensive about going to her house, there was a thrill of being in the same house with her husband while they had sex. He practically dragged her out of the booth and to the car. As soon as they were in the car, they were in an embrace. Terry's hand went between her legs and began to move up her warm thighs.

Sara moaned and opened her legs, giving him access to her swollen sex lips. "Ohhhh!" she moaned as his insistent fingers slipped under her wet panties and into her warm hole. She reached over and grasped the large tent in his pants. A moment of fear rushed through her when she felt the size of his equipment. It was by far the biggest she had ever experienced. Yet, it had never penetrated her. Suddenly, she had to see it. Pushing Terry back, her shaking fingers went to his zipper. A second later she pulled his large penis out into the dim light of the dashboard.

"Oh my," she gasped as she held the long monster up to the light. Her fingers could not touch around the warm flesh. The head was swollen like a large mushroom and there was a river of clear juice running down the stretched skin. With a moan she dropped her head and opened her mouth. Her tongue came out and she began to lick the shaft like a lollipop. The sweet juice entered her mouth and she felt an explosion of excitement in her brain. With great effort she forced the swollen head into her mouth.

Terry was going mad with lust now. He watched as the beautiful woman's head began to move up and down on his shaft. He could feel her teeth scraping on the head as she tried to get the fat head into her throat. The scraping teeth were slightly painful but very exciting. There had been few women in his life that could take the head fully into their mouths. He heard her gag and pull back but she kept at it until his penis was pulsing with excitement. When her hand began to pump the shaft, he knew that he had to stop her or risk cumming in her mouth. He wanted his penis inside her when he came this time. Reluctantly he pulled her head from him.

Sara looked up at Terry with a startled expression. Her eyes were wild with lust. For a moment she had forgotten that she was in a public parking lot. "God, let's get home," she gasped.

Terry tried not to get a ticket as he rushed back to Sara's house. When they pulled up outside, they saw that the light was still on in the upstairs bedroom, indicating that Brian was still up. The light on the porch was on as well.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,570 Followers
12