Brian's Sweet Slut Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,606 Followers

"Come on," Sara said as she pushed Terry out of the car. She waited for him to come around and open the door for her. When he did she lifted one leg out of the car, opening her legs wide. The light from the porch reflected her very wet panties.

"Oh Jesus," Terry said and without thinking he went to his knees.

Brian had heard the car pull up and looked out the window. He gasped when he saw Terry on his knees beside the opened door. He couldn't see most of his body but from the position it appeared that his head was between his wife's legs.

Sara gasped as Terry madly pulled her panties from her legs and dove between them. His mouth went wild on her swollen lips. She bucked her hips up to his sucking mouth and moaned, then clinched her teeth together to keep the neighbors from hearing her scream.

Terry's mouth was deluged with Sara's sweet juice. He no longer cared where he was as he sucked her with abandon.

Sara leaned her head back. As she did she glanced up and saw that Brian was watching them from the window. She could see his eyes on them. With a moan, she began to climax. She grabbed Terry's hair and pulled his mouth to her pulsing sex. She spread her legs wider to allow his tongue to delve deeper into her wet hole. "Oh Jesus, oh Jesus, oh Jesus," she gasped as wave after wave of pleasure ripped through her.

When her climax began to ebb, she pushed Terry's head back. Suddenly she realized that they were in the driveway and that anyone could see them. She looked up again and thought she saw Brian smiling down at them. "Terry, let's go inside."

"Uh... uh... yes... let's go inside," Terry stammered.

Sara gasped again when Terry stood up. He had not put his penis away and it was throbbing and dripping juice. "Wait," she said and reached for his pulsing tool. Without a second thought she leaned forward and took the head into her mouth again.

At the upstairs window, Brian was rapidly losing control. As he watched his wife sucking on Terry he pulled his penis from his shorts and began to stroke it. He could see his wife's small mouth stretched to the maximum around the large shaft. For a second he wondered if her tight hole would ever be the same when they were done. A thrill of excitement went through him and he almost shot his load on the curtains.

Chapter 3

When Sara pulled away she was breathing heavily. She stood up on unsteady legs and grabbed Terry's shaft for support. With a smile she began to pull him toward the steps of the house.

Terry barely got the car door closed before he was forced to follow Sara. They stopped at the door and kissed again. He reached down and pulled her dress up until she was naked from the waist down. Her panties lay on the ground next to the car. At the same time he moved forward, sliding his long tool between her legs. It slipped through her already wet thighs and the large head popped out from the back of her thighs.

Sara moaned and began to saw back and forth as her tongue did the same thing inside his mouth. She could feel the hot shaft slipping past her swollen lips. She bent her knees slightly and squatted. A gasp escaped her lips when she felt her swollen clit touch the shaft. She moaned into the older man's sucking mouth.

"Oh God, I've got to have you," Terry gasped.

With fumbling fingers Sara finally got the door unlocked. She didn't realize that Brian had left it unlocked for her.

As soon as they stepped into the house they were in each other's arms again. At the same time, they were both trying to tear Terry's clothes off of him.

"Wait... wait," Terry laughed. He could still feel the wine making him tipsy. He stepped back and quickly pulled off his sport coat and then his shirt. At the same time Sara went to her knees and unbuckled his pants. Soon he was standing naked from the waist up and his pants around his ankles.

Sara couldn't resist and she began to suck his penis again.

Terry held her head while he slipped his shoes off and then stepped out of his pants. Then he reached down and pulled Sara reluctantly from his throbbing penis. "I've got to fuck you," he gasped. With that he reached down and lifted Sara, letting her legs slip around his waist. He held her ass cheeks until her vagina was just inches from his pulsing tool. He had intended to carry her to the bedroom like this. However, when the tip of his penis touched her lips he was lost. He turned her around and pressed her back to the door.

"Oh God Terry," Sara moaned as she felt the tip of his penis began to spread her lips. She buried her head in the crook of his neck and bit his flesh. A moan was cut off in her throat as the large head breached the opening and slipped into her hole. "Oh God," she gasped.

When Terry heard Sara's gasp he stopped moving forward, afraid that he might be hurting her.

"No... no... no," she hissed and pushed her hips downward.

This time Terry moaned as he felt his shaft slipping into her velvet tunnel. Her warmth and wetness surrounded him. He felt his balls begin to churn and pulled out slightly, gasping in excitement now.

"No!" Sara almost screamed as he felt the emptiness. She pushed down but found Terry's hands stopping her.

"Wait, wait, wait," Terry hissed as he tried to control himself. It took a few seconds for the urge to climax to abate. When it did, Terry turned and walked Sara over to a table in the foyer. The table was the perfect height. He sat her ass down as he brought his lips to hers again. As his tongue pushed into her mouth, he pushed his hips forward.

"Mphhhhhhh!!!" Sara's scream was muffled by Terry's mouth. She felt an explosion of pleasure in her head as the long and very thick shaft slipped deep into her hole.

Brian stood quietly in the shadows at the top of the stairs. He could see the two lovers from the shoulders down. He pumped his own penis as he watched Terry begin to slowly work his mighty shaft in and out of his loving wife.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Sara screamed as her hole grew accustomed to the fat shaft. Her juice was now dripping from Terry's slapping balls.

"Oh God," Terry gasped as he felt the warm walls of Sara's vagina caress him like a tight glove. He knew that he couldn't last long.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Sara gasped as she began to push her hips forward in frenzy. Her legs were wrapped tightly around Terry's waist, and her heels dug into his moving ass cheeks. The tingling of her climax started in her toes and worked its way toward her stretched vagina. Suddenly Sara's body began to tremble. Her mouth opened as if to scream but nothing came out. Her body froze.

Terry felt the contractions deep inside her body. The pressure on his moving shaft was too much for him. "Oh God, I'm going to cummmmmmm!" he warned.

"Yes, yes, yes, cum in meeeee!!!" Sara answered as her body convulsed in pleasure.

The cum hurtled from his balls and up the shaft like a freight train out of control. "Ohhhhhhh!!!" he screamed as his semen shot from the buried head and splattered against Sara's womb. Her hole rapidly filled with the thick juice before it began to overflow. Neither of them noticed the juice pouring out and onto the tile of the foyer. They also did not notice Brian shooting his own load into his trembling hand.

Chapter 4

The two lovers stayed locked together until Terry's penis began to wilt. Finally it slipped out of her hole, followed by a gush of his copious juice. They both giggled when they heard the splat of the heavy cream as it landed on the floor.

"Come on," Sara said as she took Terry's hand and led him toward the bedroom.

The room was aglow with soft light and the sound of sensual music when they entered. The bed was turned down and was covered in soft, silky sheets. Sara felt her heart fill with love at her husband's thoughtfulness.

She led Terry over and had him sit on the bed. Then she stood in front of him and slowly took off her dress. By this time it was pretty wrinkled and had juice stains from her dripping sex. She tossed it onto the floor as she posed in front of him.

"You're beautiful," he whispered as his eyes consumed her sexy body.

Sara reached forward and pulled his head to her breasts and stepped between his legs. She heard him moan as he began to nurse on the still swollen nipple. While Sara's lust had been satisfied by their glorious coupling, she was nonetheless still excited. She could feel her vagina begin to pulse again as her lover sucked her swollen nipple. She gently held his head and directed him to the other orb. A little whimper escaped her lips.

The long shaft between Terry's legs began to twitch again.

Finally Sara pulled her breast from Terry's sucking mouth. She looked down and smiled when she saw that his penis had come back to life. Slowly she slipped to her knees and lifted the half-hard penis in her hand. Even soft, it was heavy in her small hand. It was still slick with their combined juices and there was a bubble of cum at the head. She giggled as she lapped up the drop of cream. Then she opened her mouth and sucked the shaft inside. A moan escaped her lips when she tasted his cum and her own juice. With his penis soft she could fit almost half of it into her mouth. She sucked it in and out of her mouth and felt it coming back to life. Soon, she could only get the swollen head into her mouth again.

"Sit on it," Terry gasped as he pulled her to her feet.

Sara smiled and straddled his thighs. She positioned her still wet and stretched hole over the now pulsing head. She moved slowly back and forth, coating the head with the cum draining from her hole. Then she took the head into her body again. In spite of it having been in there a few minutes before, it was still a tight fit. She grunted as she pushed her hips downward.

"Oh yes," Terry moaned as he felt her hole open for him again.

The first time, Sara could not get the entire shaft into her body. This time she was determined to take it all. She moved slowly downward until she had almost all of it inside. Still, there was an inch left. She lifted up on her toes, letting it slip out slightly. Then she moved back downward with a strong push. "Ahhhhheeeeee!!!" she screamed as the last inch slipped into her body. She hugged Terry's body to her, her arms around his neck as her body trembled with excitement. She felt incredibly full and stretched. Yet it wasn't painful.

In spite of an almost uncontrollable desire to push his hips upward, Terry didn't move. He wanted to let Sara control the action. He waited patiently for her to take the lead. He could feel the flutters deep inside her body as the walls of her tight vagina became accustomed to his size. The fluttering made the head of his penis quiver with excitement. It felt like a million butterflies had landed on the head. Still he didn't move.

Sara was gasping from breath now. She had never felt so full. She couldn't imagine how she had fit his large penis inside her. She could feel the head pushing on her cervix at the mouth of her birth canal.

Slowly Sara began to move. First it was little movements upward, then side to side. Finally she began to lift up, letting several inches out before moving rapidly back down. Within several minutes she was moving up and down rapidly and with ease. With each downward push she would grunt and Terry would groan in pleasure. "Fuck me Terry, fuck me!!!"

Terry almost smiled. He was the one being fucked. There was little he could do but sit there and let her work. Finally he pushed away and fell back on the bed. He smiled up at Sara when she didn't miss a beat and began to bounce up and down on him. He reached up and grasped her breasts and began to squeeze them.

Sara went mad. She bounced up and down and swayed back and forth. Each time she took Terry's long and fat penis all the way into her body. Sometimes it felt like it was going to come out of her mouth. When she looked down, she could see her stomach bulge as the huge shaft moved in and out. The sight was too much for her and she began to climax again. Her body began to convulse as she closed her eyes and cried out in pleasure. The waves of pleasure continued for a long time. When one climax waned, another started.

Terry simply lay there and enjoyed the show. Since he had recently climaxed, he knew that he could last a long time.

It took some time but finally Sara was exhausted. When she saw Terry smiling smugly at her she became determined to get him off as well. She moved until she had her feet on the bed and was squatting over him. Then she braced herself with her hands and began to work her vagina up and down on the wet shaft. When his penis slipped out until only the head was inside, she paused and squeezed her sphincter muscles. She saw Terry's eyes grow wide. She did it again and then again. Suddenly, she knew that she had him. She pushed down hard until she was sitting on his balls. Terry moaned in frustration.

With a smile of confidence, Sara lifted up and used her muscles to squeeze the head again. She moved back and forth very slowly. When it appeared that Terry couldn't take any more, he lifted completely up, letting his penis slip out.

"Oh God Sara," Terry gasped.

She reached between his legs and grabbed the wet shaft. She held it up to her swollen sex lips and moved it around in circles, just touching her inner lips.

When Terry saw her devilish smile he said, "Please!" He knew he couldn't take much more teasing.

Sara knew that she had won. She slipped the head back inside and began to squeeze again. Only her sphincter muscles moved. She squeezed the tender area just below the crown. Then when she saw Terry's eyes close in pleasure she began to move up and down rapidly again.

"Yes, yes, yes," Terry whispered almost to himself. "Oh God Sara, I'm getting close."

"Cum... cum for me... cum inside me," she whispered as she leaned close to his ear, her still hot nipples almost burning his chest.

"Ohhhhh!!!" he gasped as he felt his sperm begin to rocket up his shaft. "I'm...I'm....cumming!!!"

Sara didn't need to be told. She could feel his deluge as it filled her for the second time that night. Suddenly she began to climax again. It came on without warning. Her body convulsed with the same intensity of Terry's climax. It almost seemed like they had become one.

They made love one more time before both fell into an exhausted sleep.

It was almost five A.M. when the bedroom door opened. Brian was asleep, dreaming of his sexy wife. His penis was already hard.

When Sara lifted the blanket and saw her husband's erection she smiled. She crawled under the covers and snuggled next to him.

He opened his sleepy eyes and smiled.

"Did you miss me?" she teased.

"Every second," Brian whispered and brought his lips to hers.

They kissed passionately for a few minutes when Sara pulled away. "Fuck me. I need your cock inside me now."

Brian flipped his wife over until she was on her back. Then he crawled between her legs and brought his throbbing penis to her wet hole. "Are you sure you will be able to feel me after Terry..."

Sara touched his lips to silence him. She whispered again, "Fuck me."

Brian moaned as his penis slipped into her stretched and sloppy hole.

In spite of the stretching she had taken, Sara felt every inch of her husband entering her. While it was exciting, it was even more comforting. His penis was where it belonged... deep inside her. She hugged him tightly as he began to move rapidly in and out. She knew that it wasn't going to take very long for him to climax.

Brian kissed his wife's neck as he worked in and out of her surprisingly tight hole. As he came close to his climax he whispered into her ear, "I love you." Then his hips began to move rapidly. His balls pulled up tight to his body and he felt Sara lift up toward him. Brian began to climax, pumping everything he had into his loving wife.

Before Brian's penis began to go soft he whispered, "Patrick called while you were out... he's coming back."

Sara could not have counted the climaxes that she had already had that night. Still when she heard the words from Brian, her body began to convulse. As her husband' sperm dripped from her sopping hole, she exploded for the umpteenth time. This time she was thinking of a third lover... she was such a slut... Brian's sweet slut.

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,606 Followers
12