Brian's Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tony155
Tony155
1,224 Followers

"I thought you weren't hungry?"

"Sex whets my appetite," she grinned. "I'm starving!"

"Then I guess I'd better get you fed before you pass out." Brian made one more swipe along his chin with his razor and he was finished.

"I need to take a shower first," she replied. "Your sperm is oozing out of me. I'll probably go through two or three panties today," she laughed.

"You don't have to wear panties," he suggested.

"Yeah, right," she countered. "What am I supposed to do, put in a tampon or let it run down my leg all day?"

"Interesting question," he said, rubbing his chin. He looked down at her inner thighs and could see a mixture of dried and moist sperm on them. It was wickedly erotic and he hardened instantly.

"Well, while you think about it, I'm taking a shower."

They were ready to go within the hour and had a delightful breakfast at a small diner near her condo. Brian spoke little during the meal and seemed to be in deep thought. Gretchen wasn't sure what to make of his lack of communication at that point.

"Are you having second thoughts about this morning?" she asked.

Jolted out of his thoughts, Brian looked at her and took her hand from across the small table. "No way," he said, shaking his head. "This morning was about theonlything that's made sense to me in the past month." He looked away and cleared his throat. "Do you want to know something?"

Gretchen nodded.

"I wish I had met you sooner than . . . " His voice faltered as he looked down.

Gretchen smiled and pressed her finger to his lips. "You don't have to say it. I know. I wish the same thing."

Brian looked down again. "It just seemed like I wasted eight years when we could have been together instead," he lamented.

"You didn't waste those years," she corrected him. "I think you guys had a good marriage until recently."

"Yeah, maybe. I don't know. It just that Tina's never let me get really close to her. She's never let me inside her thoughts. It's always been a guessing game as to how she's feeling or what she wants." Brian laughed. "I think I know you better than I've ever known her."

Gretchen couldn't disagree with him because she always kept her emotions on her sleeve. She didn't like head games or guessing games. In their times alone, married or not, she always felt she could tell him anything.

She left his last statement alone unanswered as they finished their meal. Afterward, Gretchen drove them to a nearby shopping center where she shopped for a birthday gift for her mom. Hand in hand, they walked and browsed until she found what she wanted. After the purchase, they began the short drive back to her condo.

"So, what do you want to do the rest of the day?" she asked.

Brian raised his eyebrows and smiled without saying a word.

Gretchen giggled and felt herself moisten between her thighs once again. This time, the wetness was not from Brian's earlier deposit. She was starting to get horny again just from the mere suggestion of it and it felt wonderful.

Minutes later, they entered her condo and Gretchen noticed a new message on her answering machine. After closing the door, she went to the machine and pressed a button to listen to it.

"Hey Gretchen," a sniffling, crying Tina said, "if you hear from Brian, please have him call me. I really need to talk to him. I think you probably know why. Thanks."

I know why, Gretchen thought to herself. You want him back now. You fucked up and you want him to take you back. Damn it all! She looked at Brian, who looked sad, confused, and maybe even a little guilty. The look of guilt angered Gretchen and she instantly thought about what he said at the restaurant. She could see he was turning things over in his head.

Brian rummaged through his pants pocket and took out his cell phone. It was then he remembered he had turned it off when he arrived the previous evening. He looked at Gretchen and could tell she was upset and he couldn't blame her. It was terrible timing, but he couldn't just ignore the call. He had to find out what Tina wanted. Hehadto.

"I'll call her in your room if that's okay," he said.

"Do what you need to do," she replied brusquely, not wishing to hide her anger. She turned and went into the kitchen.

Brian went to the bedroom, but didn't bother closing the door. Sparky was curled up in a corner sound asleep. As he punched in her number, he saw the rumpled sheets on the bed as they had left them. He could almost imagine smelling the exotic aroma of sex in the air, but that was all it was, an imagination. As he waited for her to answer, Brian let out a heavy sigh.

"Brian, I'm so glad you called," Tina cried after she picked up. "I've been trying to call you for hours."

"I was out and I forgot to turn on my phone," he replied. "What's up?"

"I've been so stupid. I can't believe how stupid I've been! Can you ever forgive me?" she pleaded.

Brian winced and cleared his throat. He had rarely heard that tone from her and it always affected him.

"I love you and I need you, Brian," she continued. "Please, take me back. I'm so sorry." She broke down and began to cry again. "I'm so sorry," she sobbed.

Brian thought carefully as his heart began to tear in two. Did he still love her enough to take her back? She had been his life for more than eight years, but was it enough? His thoughts turned to the woman in the kitchen, the woman he had loved that morning and was going to love the rest of the day. What was he going to tell her?

Gretchen began to make a pot of coffee after Brian went to her room. She could hear his voice rise and fall in hushed tones with pauses in between, but she couldn't make out what he was saying. Her anger was still there, but she was resigned to the fact that she could never have him, not in the way she really wanted and needed him. That was quite clear when he decided to call Tina back that fast. He had sex with her that morning and that was enough for him because Tina crooked her finger in his direction and he would leave.

The tears began to fall and she made no effort to stop them. She loved him, damn it! She knew she loved him more than Tina ever did or could. Didn't that mean anything to him? Wasn't that morning just as beautiful to him as it was to her or was she just a convenient friend to fuck? Furious at the change of the tide, Gretchen slammed her fist on the counter top and didn't mind the pain it caused. How could he just push her aside like that?

Gretchen looked to the ceiling and blinked, but the tears continued to fall. She would always love him. She knew that, but she didn't know if she could ever forgive him.

In the other room, Brian closed his phone and dropped it in his pocket. He sighed from relief and his shoulders sagged when he finished. It was a new beginning for them and he was happy with his decision, but he wondered how Gretchen would take the news.

Not wishing to prolong it any further, Brian walked out of the bedroom and found Gretchen in the kitchen sipping from a cup. Normally, the smell of freshly brewed coffee was wonderful to his nose, but the aroma was lost on him as he was thinking of other things.

Gretchen didn't look up after she placed her cup on a saucer. She folded her arms and waited for him to say his good byes.

"We need to talk," Brian began.

"I think maybe you should go before I say something horrible that will ruin our friendship," she replied bitterly.

"I think we should talk first."

"Talk? Talk about what?" she demanded. "She treats you like shit, cries a little bit, and now you're going back to her." Gretchen's breasts heaved as she fought to control her emotions. "I'll never understand you, Brian. I thought I did, but I was grossly mistaken."

Brian blinked and bit his bottom lip. "You're wrong." He waited for her to look at him. "Tina and I had a long talk and I've just made the hardest decision of my life." He paused as a frown appeared on Gretchen's face. "I'm not going anywhere," he said finally.

"What?" she asked, her eyes darting across his face.

"I'm not going back to her. She can cry and sob, plead and beg all she wants, but it doesn't make any difference anymore. She's the one who left me. It was her decision. I don't want to be married to her anymore. We're getting a divorce, Gretchen. She may not know it now, but it's the best for both of us. You were right many times when you told me about things I refused to see, problems I should have seen." He shrugged. "Maybe we never really loved each other. I don't know." He looked down at the carpet.

"I'm sorry, Brian," Gretchen said as she pushed away from the counter.

"That's okay. It's for the best."

"That's not what I mean."

He looked up and saw the sadness in her eyes. "What do you mean, then?"

Gretchen moved to him and gave him a hug. She looked into his eyes and tried to smile. "I thought you were leaving me and I was so angry. I didn't trust you, Brian, but I'll never make that mistake again." She pulled back as the tears fell again. "I'm sorry," she repeated.

Brian raised his hands to her face and wiped aside the tears. Still holding her face, he brought her close and kissed her. Her moist, delicate lips asked for more, begging for reassurance that she was indeed the only one for him.

"Don't stop. Please, don't stop," she cried.

He kissed her over and over again, his kisses full and loving and leaving no doubt how he felt about her.

Gretchen finally drew back to catch her breath. The sadness in her eyes had vanished and was replaced with hope and contentment. She gazed at Brian and wished to know what he was thinking, but then, she had all day to find out. His eyes were sparkling as they had lost that dull color when he first arrived. She could almost always tell what type of mood he was in just by shade of his eyes. A playful grin was plastered on his face as he still held her and waited patiently.

"I'm going to love you forever, Brian," she said. "I love you so much!"

Brian nodded, "I know. I think I've known for quite a while now. I love you, too, sweetheart." He kissed her again.

Gretchen took his hand and guided him to the unmade sofa bed. Glancing at it and then to Brian, she said, "You know, I've never made love on this before."

"What a horrible waste of bed space," Brian replied as his pulse quickened.

Gretchen pressed a hand to the mattress before sitting down. "I think it can handle us. What do you say?"

"I think we're talking too much," he grinned.

"Me too," she replied as she began to unbutton her blouse.

"Let me," he said as he sat beside her, gently pushing her hands aside. Brian bent down and brushed his lips over her collarbone, kissing her lower neck and slowly worked his way down to her cleavage, planting soft, sensual kisses along the way.

"I love that," Gretchen sighed as she arched her back.

One by one, Brian flicked open a button with his fingers as his mouth kissed every inch of her exposed skin. With deliberate motions, he pulled her blouse out from her slacks and finished unbuttoning it. Warm, wet kisses were applied to her ribs and stomach as he left nothing unloved.

Sitting up, he pulled her blouse from her shoulders and placed it next to him. He scooted behind her and kissed the back of her neck and her shoulders. A bit ticklish there, Gretchen squirmed from his light touch, but loved every minute of his attention. Brian unhooked her bra and left it dangling as he reached forward and cupped her breasts from behind. Kneading them, he continued to kiss her neck and back as Gretchen let the bra fall to the floor. "They're so soft, babe," he said with a catch in his voice. He rolled her nipples between his fingers and Gretchen gasped as a wonderful tremor went through her.

He let his right hand slip down to her thigh, then in between her legs and he felt her passionate heat emanating from within. Gretchen parted her legs to let him have more freedom. Brian took his time and started to massage and tease her through her slacks. He could feel the tiniest bulge near the bottom of her zipper, so he pinched it softly and let Gretchen's moan be his guide.

Her breaths were becoming more ragged and sharp as he continued to play with her nipple and clit. "I need more," she moaned in his ear.

She unbuttoned her slacks and pulled the zipper down. Brian put his hand inside and to his surprise, his hand found her downy soft hair instead of her underwear.

"I thought you didn't want anything running down your leg," he grinned.

"I wanted to feel naughty," she replied. Wiggling from his grasp, she stood, kicked off her shoes and pulled her slacks off. Looking down at her thighs and legs, she could see a thin, dry trail of his sperm and her juices. Giggling and grinning, she reached forward and tugged Brian's tee shirt out of his jeans before pulling it over his head as her breasts jiggled and dangled in front of his face.

Not able to resist the temptation, Brian moved forward and captured her right nipple in his mouth and sucked on it.

"Hey!" Gretchen yelped in surprise, yet made no move to extract it from his grasp. He let go of that one and went to the other and sucked on it in the same way. After a second or two, he gave it a sloppy kiss and let it fall away from his lips.

"I love it when you do that," Gretchen sighed.

"They're beautiful," Brian said. "I could play with them all day."

"I think I'll let you."

Without warning and to her complete surprise, Brian grabbed her hips and pulled her forward until he was face to face with her pussy. The thin strip of auburn hair above her sex was shiny and soft as Brian nuzzled, then kissed it. With each kiss, he lowered his lips, deftly avoiding her clit, but kissing all around it.

"Oh my," she cooed.

More tremors were going through Gretchen as she bit her lip. Her fingers went through Brian's hair as she held him to her. His lips were everywhere except where she wanted them the most. Gretchen tried to maneuver her hips to get his lips on her clit, but he kept avoiding it.

"Oh Brian! Don't tease me anymore," she cried. "Please, don't....oohhhh!" She stopped in mid-sentence as Brian's tongue went into her slit, split her labia, and licked upwards to her clit. Not stopping there, his tongue first caressed her clit and then began to alternate between licking and sucking it.

Gretchen's hands went behind his head and held him to her tightly as he loved her more intimately than anyone else ever had before. Her body trembled and juices from within started to flow.

"Oh God, Brian, please don't stop. Please don't stop," she begged.

Brian had no intentions of stopping even though his ability to breathe was somewhat compromised. His tongue was slow and methodical, reaching into her slit for more of her sweet nectar before flicking over her clit. Her musky scent was intoxicating as he sucked, licked, and loved her. His own breathing was much quicker than before and his jeans were very tight and uncomfortable.

As her trembles became more pronounced, Brian quickened his pace, licking and sucking harder than before. Gretchen inhaled sharply and grabbed hold of his hair and tried to be careful not to pull on it too roughly. She recognized the signs of her impending orgasm and spread her legs apart as wide as possible. Brian slipped his forefinger into her slit as he sucked even harder on her clit. As he did this, Gretchen went over the edge without warning as the first contraction slammed through her.

She yelled and cried unintelligible words as spasm after spasm rocked her. Brian continued tonguing and fingering her as her hips bucked against his face. Innumerable to count, the spasms continued for a few more glorious seconds before they faded into delicious waves.

Crying now, Gretchen bent forward, wrapping her arms around his neck and began to sob on Brian's bare shoulder. Brian held her and rubbed her back as soothingly as possible. He could feel her hot, warm tears against his skin. Wanting to calm her, he kissed her neck as he rubbed the back of her head.

It was a few minutes later before she straightened on shaky legs and looked at him. Her face was streaked with tears as they were still leaking from the corners of her eyes. With the back of her hand, she affectionately rubbed his cheek and tried to smile.

"No one has ever loved me like that before," she said in a weak voice.

"I'll do it every day to make up for it," Brian answered.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" she giggled. She absently brushed the tears from her cheek as she sniffed.

"I don't think I can get enough of you."

"Well, wait a few years and we'll see what you say," she retorted.

"I've waited too long as it is."

"You have, haven't you?"

"Wehave," he corrected her.

Gretchen nodded before sitting on the bed next to him. She looked down at his crotch and his jeans still had a noticeable bulge. She reached over and gave it a squeeze before scooting back on the bed. Wanting and needing more from him, Gretchen propped her legs up and opened them, displaying her womanly treasures to her love. Brian gazed in wonder at this beautiful sight and he could see she was still very wet.

"Are you trying to tempt me?" Brian inquired.

"Please Brian, please love me again," she said, her voice choking with emotion.

"I thought you'd never ask, sweetheart."

* * * * *

It was well after midnight and they had been in bed only a short time. An evening of dinner, drinks, and dancing followed by a steamy, sexy shower together left Gretchen emotionally and physically fulfilled. Her head was on Brian's chest and she listened to his heart's steady, soothing beat. Her right hand cupped his balls and she massaged them lazily, not meaning to arouse. His hand was kneading her soft bottom and occasionally would dip below and massage her pussy.

She was loving his touch more and more as they loved and explored each other's bodies. It was his gentleness and putting her needs first that endeared him to her. In addition, it was his insatiable desire to love her and please her in as many breathtaking ways as possible. His mouth and tongue were glorious!

Except for the moonlight, all was dark in the condo as they both began to drift off. The windows were open and the surf of Saginaw Bay could be heard in the distance. It was a sound Gretchen welcomed and even in stormy weather, she could be lulled to sleep without any trouble.

Tap.

It was a sound almost inaudible to most people, but Gretchen's eyes opened instantly. Slowly, she sat up and listened. Brian woke, too, and Gretchen put her hand over his mouth. He took it away and listened.

Crack.

Gretchen reached to her drawer and silently extracted her spare Glock. Brian rolled over and found his Smith & Wesson in his bag and flipped the safety.

Without making a sound, they got out of bed and went to the doorway. Brian looked out first and saw a shadow on the patio through the drapes. Behind him, Gretchen saw it, too. She looked at Brian and pointed to the right as she moved around him and hugged the left wall. Brian understood as he cautiously moved to the right towards the bathroom. She wanted him to go to the kitchen area so that if they fired, they wouldn't hit each other, he having the more direct line.

Gretchen's heart was pounding as she inched toward the patio door. There had been a number of burglaries recently in her complex and this was yet another. Her skin was cool after being under blankets with Brian and it was then she realized she was still naked. They had made love after their shower and hadn't bothered to dress for bed. It's too late now, she thought to herself. At least the perp would get a little more than what he bargained for when he came in.

Brian took a stance behind the counter and watched the door and Gretchen at the same time. He knew they should have called 911, but there was no time to think about that now. He saw the door knob jiggle, then give as the door moved inward no more than an inch.

Tony155
Tony155
1,224 Followers